Poll: Has the media driven our nation to the brink of revolt? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GALLUP POLL : American Trust in the News Media Falls to Lowest Level in History RECTIFIER General Discussion 8 10-03-2016 10:09 PM

View Poll Results: Poll: Has the media driven our nation to the brink of revolt?
Yes, the media has gone too far. Big problems coming soon. 108 52.68%
Yes, the media has gone too far. Nothing will happen. 73 35.61%
No, the media is fair and balanced and Fillzee is full of ****. 0 0%
No, we are approaching Idiocracy and the media has no impact. 6 2.93%
No, sheeple want free benefits, not news, good or bad. 12 5.85%
No, the media will be reformed and will get back to real news. 1 0.49%
Not sure, no opinion, explain_____ 5 2.44%
Voters: 205. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Fillzee's Avatar
Fillzee Fillzee is offline
Retired thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lost in AmeriKa
Posts: 7,338
Thanks: 20,942
Thanked 30,033 Times in 6,285 Posts
Default Poll: Has the media driven our nation to the brink of revolt?



Advertise Here

This has been a stressful election cycle for many people. I have seen friendships break up and even family members no longer talking to each other as people take sides... including my own family. The political discourse is getting hostile and I see people shouting down each other, hurling insults, unfriending, and even fighting. There will no doubt be ramifications in the work place by supporting “the wrong candidate.” No matter who wins the election, I fear the losing side may not be able to accept the outcome as a legitimate victory. Hard feelings may persist and further divide our nation and our families.

I remember discussing elections with the extended family and friends at the dinner table many decades ago and the conversation always focused on the issues. They got heated at times but always respectful and focused. Personally, I think we all could address issues back then because both sides were well informed by ABC, CBS, and NBC who did a good job reporting the news. Today, there is very little reporting going on. It is campaign infomercials, reworked and omitted facts, and many times outright propaganda… at best biased opinions replacing hard news.

The real issues are now seemingly irrelevant. The arguments now focus on when Clinton will go to jail for her crimes, how the DOJ and FBI conspired with the Clinton Campaign to mitigate the damage or how many women Trump has victimized. The battle lines are clearly drawn and the results of this election may very well bring unintended consequences.

I blame the media for most of the political fallout and dissolution of decorum among people that is occurring along with the sheer ignorance displayed by many weighing in on the election. People are not well informed about the issues, the actual performance of the candidates, their accomplishments and qualifications. Instead, the media focuses on reality TV crap on one candidate while largely ignoring the other. One paper had 50 reporters “digging up dirt on Trump” and the Clinton propaganda/attack machine spending millions researching negatives on both Bernie and Trump --- like the wiki-leaks showing how they undermined Bernie. They had tons of negative material on Trump which they kept on the shelf until it could do maximum damage. Most of this stuff could have easily come up in the primaries… why did they keep it? Was it not “news” then?

The wiki-leaks, which have been largely ignored by all outlets but Fox, have now shined a bright light on the media who was giving Clinton debate questions, letting her dictate to the few friendly press interviews she had which questions they could ask and even giving her editing rights to stories about her. The media bias is damaging to our democracy. But it is also leading to voter ignorance and now outright hate… not based on facts but based on media spin. And there is no doubt that the media helped elect the most unqualified and incompetent potus twice by not vetting him and reporting on his myriad failures… something that has rubbed salt in the wounds of a good portion of this country that feel we are heading down the wrong track at light speed. Those elections were hard to swallow. This one may be impossible!

For good measure, you can also blame the media for setting our nation back decades on race relations. The media, along with an incompetent racist community organizer, has fanned the flames of racism and helped shape the Democratic Party’s narrative that racism, and not failed liberal policies, are the proximate cause of poverty, aberrant behavior, and failure in the inner cities. The media has helped Obama weigh in and hyper focus on a few targeted police shootings of blacks to paint the police as racist, and to infer that blacks are somehow victimized by white privilege and discrimination and our nation is not fair.

This has inflamed many blacks, who have burned down and looted their own communities before all the facts came out. And the reaction of whites has erased decades of sympathy and support for government programs like Affirmative Action, set-asides and preferential treatment for protected classes. One side now sees themselves as oppressed victims while the other sees them as a direct threat and troublemakers who are empowered to protest and disrupt/destroy communities. Racism has been the dominant charge of the Democratic Party for decades now and the media has kept the wounds open and the spotlights shining brightly.

Two trends I see lead me to believe we may be on the verge of a media inspired revolution. A soon to be voting majority of people have become less interested in researching facts and instead rely on the media to spoon feed them factless-based “news.” The media is now all but out of the news business and is now focused on making profits while satisfying their liberal agenda of creating complicit and ignorant voters who have been largely conditioned to support the Democratic Party. That works for about half the population now. The other half, like most of us (both conservative and liberal) are still interested in hard news, facts, and above all truth and integrity.

Will we continue to eat the media **** sandwiches and learn to like them? Or does someone have a crystal ball to see where this irresponsible and biased reporting will take us as a nation? What will it do to our personal and professional relationships?
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Red*Lion's Avatar
Red*Lion Red*Lion is offline
Better to burn out
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minnesota
Age: 48
Posts: 3,274
Thanks: 973
Thanked 6,388 Times in 1,996 Posts
Default

It would be more accurate to say that the Left, including the media has intentionally divided our nation, but real revolt is still quite a bit of pain away.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2016, 09:25 PM
justin22885 justin22885 is offline
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,732
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22,850 Times in 7,578 Posts
Default

im going to say yes and this is how i will explain it.. the more direct cause will be the exposure of DNC corruption, how they treated candidates in the primaries, the lies and smear campaign, collusion, and pure corruption of the system to force someone down our throats..

but also the fact we have PROOF beyond a shadow of a doubt that clinton hase committed the crimes of both perjury and obstruction and nothings been done because of a bought and paid for FBI director and corrupt attorney general all put in play by the worst president so far in history.. if hilary wins, no one will be able to trust the government for any reason anymore because clearly rules do not apply to them, this ****es off a lot of people and has opened millions of eyes, this will be the primary reason for a rebellion if she wins

however, you can blame the media for this, the media has known about all of these things and they refuse to cover it, or they bury and spin trying to stem public outrage to keep her protected from political pressure to force an arrest.. theyve been selecting our politicians for years.. i mean ffs how theyre treating trump vs mccain and romney do you honestly ****ing think romney and mccain werent pre-selected to throw those elections knowing the insider rinos they are?... the media in big part owns the mess we're in

if clinton wins, i have absolutely no doubt a revolution will come or some kind of coup, though i doubt the military has the balls anymore to actually do it so its going to come down to the people.. i personally if she wins will no longer give a second thought to laws or legisation before i make a decision relating to my own life.. if she wins, i wll do whatever the **** i want regardless and i think many people will do so as well

__

i have no doubt the media thought trump could be an easy target, they were sitting on tapes theyve had for over a decade thinking itd be their "trump card" to force her upon us.. but they underestimated the people, and for the most part none of us give a **** about an 11 year old video, trump didnt drop out, he fought back and the people are fighting back with him and now they are in full scale panic mode, it backfired, and when he wins i hope like hell the clintons, obama, lynch, holder, comey, all end up in prison where they belong.. that will be the ONLY chance of preventing a rebellion at this point.. these politicians need to be held accountable, and if the government wont do it, and the military wont, then we, the people, hopefully will
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Jerry D Young's Avatar
Jerry D Young Jerry D Young is offline
www.jerrydyoung.com

 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reno, NV
Age: 66
Posts: 12,059
Thanks: 15,103
Thanked 62,613 Times in 8,964 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1
Default

I did the explain option.

I do not consider the media having driven us to the brink. They have helped lead us there. Guided, maybe prodded just a little, but the majority of the population of the US have gone right along with it all, willingly, wanting all those they can get without having to exert themselves for it, that the politicians promised to maintain their power and wealth, and the media supported because it sold more newspapers and more ads than boring old do it the hard way stories.

Just my opinion.
__________________
Jerry D Young
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Lagnar's Avatar
Lagnar Lagnar is offline
Retired kafir
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 13,525
Thanks: 24,812
Thanked 48,955 Times in 11,295 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillzee View Post

Two trends I see lead me to believe we may be on the verge of a media inspired revolution. A soon to be voting majority of people have become less interested in researching facts and instead rely on the media to spoon feed them factless-based “news.” The media is now all but out of the news business and is now focused on making profits while satisfying their liberal agenda of creating complicit and ignorant voters who have been largely conditioned to support the Democratic Party. That works for about half the population now. The other half, like most of us (both conservative and liberal) are still interested in hard news, facts, and above all truth and integrity.

Will we continue to eat the media **** sandwiches and learn to like them? Or does someone have a crystal ball to see where this irresponsible and biased reporting will take us as a nation? What will it do to our personal and professional relationships?


This ^ wasn't one of your poll choices.

The "media" is simply the Josef Goebbels propaganda arm of the democrat/communist party.



Like you said, half the country is lost. Us belly-aching about it won't fix a thing. They are uneducable. I watch the box just to see how much they lied by omission, or lied outright. The crap they DON'T lie about is meaningless drivel anyway.

It can't be fixed in our lifetimes. My plan is to make my remaining years as isolated from the BS as I can, and to hell with the rest of it.

We've been "voting at it" all our lives and what has it gotten us?
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2016, 09:52 PM
IntroC IntroC is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 266
Thanks: 649
Thanked 636 Times in 164 Posts
Default

The Revolutionary War was fought over taxes. Think about that. The corruption taking place in our government and elections is atrocious beyond belief. We will continue to sit on our asses while these politicians tear this once great country apart. The American people get what they have coming to them for not stopping it. The Second Amendment was penned for a reason....the reason had nothing to do with hunting.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IntroC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 09:58 PM
Re3UBCS Re3UBCS is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,869
Thanks: 1,574
Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,599 Posts
Default

Great thread, Fillzee.

I sincerely believe another revolution needs to happen. And the influence of media severely restricted. What we've learned this election, and at least what Trump has brought in front of our very eyes is how the media lashes out when the establishment is truly threatened by an outsider.

Since Friday, when the Trump tape leaked and Wikileak dumps..my entire outlook of establishment and MSM has changed. Everything is corrupt. And their biggest weapon is media with sex assault aligations. Its what they did against Herman Cain, Julian Assange and now Trump.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Re3UBCS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 10:09 PM
Ubble-Gubble's Avatar
Ubble-Gubble Ubble-Gubble is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,439
Thanks: 1,881
Thanked 1,427 Times in 655 Posts
Default

Media regardless of left or right does their job. Sure they are slanted to their perception. This better of two evils election has made so many people defend actions and behavior that they detest. And it's never going to be over.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ubble-Gubble For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 10:34 PM
Lagnar's Avatar
Lagnar Lagnar is offline
Retired kafir
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 13,525
Thanks: 24,812
Thanked 48,955 Times in 11,295 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubble-gubble View Post
media regardless of left or right does their job.
The GD media absolutely DOES NOT do their ****ing job!
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2016, 10:40 PM
justin22885 justin22885 is offline
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,732
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22,850 Times in 7,578 Posts
Default

heres a question.. does the first amendments right to free speech and freedom of the press protect a media outlets ability to not just cover the news but to completely fabricate it for the sole purpose of manipulating millions into a false belief?.. i believe the 1A protects our right to cover the news and to spread the truth.. not to pull **** out of our ass and even instigate riots by pushing lies which at this point has in fact gotten people killed
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 10:55 PM
MOA1's Avatar
MOA1 MOA1 is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2,783
Thanks: 3,681
Thanked 6,845 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default

Quote:
does the first amendments right to free speech and freedom of the press protect a media outlets ability to not just cover the news but to completely fabricate it
Far as I know........

According to the Supreme court, yes, it's considered "entertainment".
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MOA1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Ubble-Gubble's Avatar
Ubble-Gubble Ubble-Gubble is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,439
Thanks: 1,881
Thanked 1,427 Times in 655 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
The GD media absolutely DOES NOT do their ****ing job!
Where do you get your info?

Drudge, Blaze, etc. OR . NY times, CNN, etc.

They do what they do. Did you think one was right?
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Ubble-Gubble For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:45 PM
Rockwell Torrey's Avatar
Rockwell Torrey Rockwell Torrey is offline
Ingloriously Deplorable
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,398
Thanks: 3,135
Thanked 6,590 Times in 1,950 Posts
Default

Entertainment. Interesting way to put it.

Fillzee, you made some pretty hard points. Race relations. Infoganda versus fact. Spoon-fed. That, gave me pause.

There was a time when your average American, generally, was quite capable of seeing to his or her own needs. They could hunt, grow food and do many thing that today....we are 'spoon-fed' at the store. Take that away....you get me I'm sure as do many others.

When it comes to news and events, the average American today is spoon fed. And quite happy with it because it takes less effort to take that spoon of gerber baby food and swallow, wiping the dribs and drabs from a chubby mouth, grin a toothy smile and open that fat baby mouth for another yummy spoonful than it does to go out and hunt down the truly tasty morsels of TRUTH.

For those of us that do, we are apalled. Disgusted and fed up as you say. I see a lot of people during my day and I meet quite a lot of people who are tired, fed up and poor. They know they are being lied to but what recourse do they have but put their head down and plod ahead, hoping tomorrow will be better.

There are so many wrongs, so many issues, one hardly knows where to start.

I get my news mainly from FOX or other honest news organizations like Breitbart, Drudge, etc. I do watch those "other" networks but honestly, I can't ****ing stand much of that. As a patriot, watching these people ruin our great Nation angers me greatly. I know I am not alone.

One issue that probably angers me the most is watching the director of what USED to be the most respected law enforcement agency in the Nation fold like a cheap suit. Because he was TOLD to or else, most likely. It's blatantly obvious Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton talked about more than grandkids and golf on that plane in Phoenix that day.

The rule of law must apply to all equally.

An American must have a code. Honor. Integrity. When we meet people who are less motivated or educated it is our responsibility as Patriots to educate them and show them the way. If we want to save this great Nation, it is going to take some hard work.

On July 14, 1789 French patriots stormed the Bastille and seized arms and ammunition. thus began the French Revolution. After years of bloody fighting on January 21, 1793 King Louis XVI was fed to the guillotine after a trial in a court of his peers. On October 16, 1793 Queen Marie Antoinette made the same one way trip. Death to tyrants.

Sic semper tyrannis
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rockwell Torrey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:45 PM
gearjammin gearjammin is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 493
Thanks: 721
Thanked 868 Times in 312 Posts
Default

I believe this year is the most obvious on how meddling the media is. The media and government are 1. You can add Hollywood as well. They tell us what they want us to hear and herd all the brainwashed the direction they want them to go. Sadly that's millions.

I've know the government was garbage for many years. I knew the country was going to hell when they pulled or flag and kids choice to hold a bible club out of schools. I made a choice not to have kids because of the constant barrage of loonacy but I never once thought I'd live to see the lbgqidjdj bathroom crap, athletes total disrespect which in powered brain washed youth to join along, open war on police 8and government so willing to put foreigners above its own citizens.

I like I'm sure many folks here am fed up with the entire shabang. There is no easy answer for sure. We have limited options and each one sucks.

Unfortunately I can see bad things happen no matter who wins. Would not surprise me a bit to see people take to the streets either way. I've heard the call for violence from both sides. Depending how bad, a few people could draw the rest in to something regardless their views to address the matter.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gearjammin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:48 PM
Fillzee's Avatar
Fillzee Fillzee is offline
Retired thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lost in AmeriKa
Posts: 7,338
Thanks: 20,942
Thanked 30,033 Times in 6,285 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubble-Gubble View Post
Media regardless of left or right does their job. Sure they are slanted to their perception. This better of two evils election has made so many people defend actions and behavior that they detest. And it's never going to be over.
I guess it depends on what their "job" is, left or right. In my original post, I said decades ago the family could debate in a civil manner over the issues. The media then, outlined the issues, the party platforms, profiles on the candidates, their accomplishments, qualifications, etc. They educated the voters, reported on the news, good or bad in an unbiased manner and there was no spin.

People could actually debate based on facts and how the candidate/party meshes up with your own values and goals. They were educated on the issues, informed and engaged in the voting process.

Today, I can't debate or even talk politics with certain members of my family. They have NO idea what the Democratic Party platform is all about. When I ask them if they want open borders, they are actually clueless about the implications of open borders. The media downplays illegal crime. They don't report accurate stats about how many people cross, how many illegals are going to our schools, how much in welfare do illegals get, what benefits, how Obozo fails to enforce the laws, failure to pass kate’s law, impact on wages and employment, etc. Sure that info is out in cyber land "somewhere". But these people do not look for it, lack the context to understand it, and are basically clueless on most issues facing our nation. They can tell you how many women Trump groped and what he said in a private conversation years ago. And they are deeply offended.

The media today is NOT doing their job. People are not educated on any of the issues --- they are conditioned to think in certain ways like police are racist, the rich do not pay their fair share, and people are entitled to free healthcare and college. They are not informed... they are spoon fed liberal pabulum and you could write volumes on what they don't know. And they are not engaged. They are passive observers who are content to let someone else make decisions for them, like the Democrats who are signed up to vote or are driven to the poll by the Democrat "get-out-the-vote" machine. Someone engaged knows the issues, knows the facts, and can intelligently defend their point of view. I have met very few Clinton supporters or Democrats who are engaged. They are the voting brain dead having been conditioned to think that Trump is evil and Republicans are racist, sexist, anti-this or that. And the media can take a big bow for that.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 11:52 PM
Ubble-Gubble's Avatar
Ubble-Gubble Ubble-Gubble is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,439
Thanks: 1,881
Thanked 1,427 Times in 655 Posts
Default

Dems say the same about you. I say they same about both of you.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ubble-Gubble For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 12:04 AM
gearjammin gearjammin is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 493
Thanks: 721
Thanked 868 Times in 312 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubble-Gubble View Post
Dems say the same about you. I say they same about both of you.
That's pretty accurate. I've seen and heard people I have counted on for the truth out right lie or sell out to fit the agenda. I'm not interested in changing to follow blindly. I want the truth regardless if the person/party I'm for is in the wrong. I want what's best for the people.

Problem is the left wing and right wing are attached to the same bird and that bird is no longer for the people. We thought we had an eagle but it got replaced with a buzzard.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gearjammin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 12:14 AM
Fillzee's Avatar
Fillzee Fillzee is offline
Retired thinker
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lost in AmeriKa
Posts: 7,338
Thanks: 20,942
Thanked 30,033 Times in 6,285 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubble-Gubble View Post
Dems say the same about you. I say they same about both of you.
I am a long time Independent who registered Republican for this election. I will be going back to I. I know the issues in great depth because they are important to me and my family. I seek out information from a myriad of sources and I don’t trust and always verify. I have a conservative point of view and I can argue that point. I have a few liberal friends who know the socialist point of view in great depth. I can argue their point too, but I prefer mine. I do not criticize them for their beliefs because they understand exactly what they want and what they are getting. Who am I to dictate to them? There will NEVER come a day when educated people who want socialism will outvote the others… it will happen by ignorance and by careful guidance by the not so invisible hand of the media elitists who know exactly what socialism is. The Democratic party has morphed into socialism in case you failed to notice. The old Democratic Party of our fathers is gone.

I actually agree that there are many Republicans who are as clueless as Democrats. THAT is their fault, but I still maintain that the media has contributed greatly to everybody’s ignorance. In the case of the R's, they might be ignorant of the facts and even some of the issues but you'd have to be from another planet to not see what team the media is on! That is what is driving the anger here... ignorance. I am not mad at liberals who prefer socialism to capitalism. I am mad at people who don't know the difference and who rely on misinformation from an out of control and biased media.

I actually think if everybody was well informed, educated, and took the time to look deeply into the issues, there would be no Trump or Clinton. There would be no gridlock. Incompetent politicians on both sides would be voted out instead of dying in office. They would elect people who were like themselves, competent. That is never going to happen as long as people are kept in the dark and fed false narratives… they are good little mushrooms… kept in the dark, fed bull**** hoping they grow into the right political party.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fillzee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 12:21 AM
justin22885 justin22885 is offline
Awesome
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,732
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22,850 Times in 7,578 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOA1 View Post
Far as I know........

According to the Supreme court, yes, it's considered "entertainment".
i wasnt asking what the politicized, extremists supreme court had to say about it, i dont give a **** what they think anymore to be honest
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 12:32 AM
Watchingtheweasels's Avatar
Watchingtheweasels Watchingtheweasels is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,505
Thanks: 7,776
Thanked 16,000 Times in 5,032 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillzee View Post
Will we continue to eat the media **** sandwiches and learn to like them? Or does someone have a crystal ball to see where this irresponsible and biased reporting will take us as a nation? What will it do to our personal and professional relationships?
I think the fact that Trump is running even with Hillary indicates that a large percentage of us have stopped believing the media. If trump wins, his number one mission should be to order the new fcc head to ban channel bundling. All television providers will have to sell channels to the public a la carte.

That will 1. Be an insanely popular policy and 2. Eliminate the problem.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net