Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boston Bombing Unanswered Questions. Justme11 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 170 03-23-2014 11:39 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary to be torn down. Prepping General Discussion 2 05-10-2013 11:40 PM
Should they tear down Sandy Hook Elementary? Prepping Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 05-04-2013 07:18 PM
Meet the Sandy Hook Truthers FXjohn Controversial News and Alternative Politics 82 01-25-2013 06:50 PM
MSNBC-Sandy Hook-NO AR 15 Used !!! Carne Frio General Discussion 15 01-19-2013 08:39 PM
Words about Sandy Hook Shooting extremethrower Firearms General Discussion 0 12-19-2012 07:48 PM
The Sandy Hook Psycho, NOT A**** L**** ShellbackBill General Discussion 5 12-17-2012 08:37 AM
Sandy Hook Memorial Oathkeeper123 Political News and Discussion 2 12-16-2012 09:20 PM

Old 03-19-2014, 01:03 PM
Hiker

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvation996sps View Post
When it gets to the point where every thing is a coincidence, it can't be a coincident

I mean for real the official time line defies physics
Aw, come on now. I explained how they evacuated some 500 kids in four minutes in the whole "trampoline into a moving car" post. I thought that issue was settled!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Hiker

Ah, yes. And the lies continue....

Old 03-20-2014, 12:39 AM
Hiker

Ut Oh!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Hiker

BOTH Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were STAGED events, and my offer extends to BOTH events. Show me irrefutable proof that EITHER event was REAL, and I'll pay you $25,000.00 in CASH.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:09 AM
Hiker

This sums it up nicely

Old 03-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Spyder Rider

Thanked 4,631 Times in 1,380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
BOTH Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing were STAGED events, and my offer extended to BOTH. Show me irrefutable proof that EITHER event was REAL, and I'll pay you $25,000.00 in CASH.
Are you saying the people injured by the bombs were actors?
Old 03-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by raines View Post
are you saying the people injured by the bombs were actors?
ABSOLUTELY. I am saying NO ONE was injured AT ALL. I have seen enough evidence to KNOW that it was staged.

We're not going to fill another 100 pages with insistence that I am wrong while backing it up with NOTHING.

Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing were both STAGED. Prove me wrong, and receive $25,000.00 in cash.
The Following User Says Thank You to gravedigger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Hiker

With all of LibShooter's EXTENSIVE training in medical, law and business, the film industry, government espionage and interplanetary space travel, I am sure he will have some logical explanation for WHY ... in a scene where there are (supposedly) open, GAPING wounds, blood everywhere, and general risk to human health, ... WHY would a stage hand come out with two towels caked in theater "disaster dust" and slam them together to COAT a "victim" with dust in order to make the actor look MORE like the victim of a powerful bomb. He will probably tell us that this was "sterile blood coagulating powder" that someone just happened to have handy in case a bomb went off at the Marathon, so he could stop the bleeding of severed limbs by inundating them with this gray powder. How forward thinking of this guy!

Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 AM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 68,172 Times in 20,814 Posts

Yes, the Boston bombing would appear to be staged as well. I am surprised if there is not already a separate thread on this. If not there should be one. That one is even more blatant as there is video of people pouring fake blood out of purses, pyrotechnic special effects dust canons, people with supposed legs blown off having fake injury prosthetics applied, no blood on the person the injured limb was resting on (she had a white shirt on) sitting up alert etc). People walking on scene with shredded clothes and finding a good place to sit for photo ops. Fake blood bags stage props, and of course the 2 patsy brothers that never knew what hit them, the BS boat story that was refuted by the swat guys interviewed by Anderson Cooper that "died in a training accident" a week later. Amazing how these guys conveniently step out of an airborne helicopter. Whooopsie. Then the guy who was an acquaintance of the brothers that was interrogated / killed in Florida.
They said he attacked the group of FBI and police that went to question him. He was later confirmed to have no weapons and was in fact just home from having recent knee surgery.
This false flag was to try out a city-wide lockdown and house to house illegal warrantless searches with armored fighting vehicles in overwatch positions. A good time was had by all.
Some of the same actors showed up here as well. There was also a planned bombing exercise going on that same day and place, announced on a loudspeaker for the race participants not to become alarmed by some explosions. There are photos of the special contractors doing there thing. People complained that there was no blood at Sandy Hook Hoax, so they brought in gallons of fake blood for this one. Bloody good entertainment.
Need to start a new thread unless there is one already.

I don't know if I have the time and energy for another troll battle. There are thousands of Youtube videos that bust it wide open. You can spend many hours watching them all or just take my word for it. Or you can simply ignore all this and enjoy your future as totally subjugated chattel of the coming totalitarian police state.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Hiker

There are some who WILL NOT wake up. I deem them to be expendable.

Old 03-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
I don't know if I have the time and energy for another troll battle.
No troll battle here from me! I will not even bother to entertain the resident naysayers spewing their counterarguments backed by NOTHING.

I am stating FACTUALLY that Both Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing were STAGED events. Even the obamabots here know what is required of them, if they want to prove me wrong. If they just want to SAY I'm wrong, well ... even a parrot in a cage occasionally sounds like it has something important to say, but we all know it is just the ramblings of a minimally functional brain.

Quote:
Or you can simply ignore all this and enjoy your future as totally subjugated chattel of the coming totalitarian police state.
If they're already sucking at the government teat, receiving food stamps, unemployment, welfare and other government money, how could they possibly notice the difference?
Old 03-20-2014, 11:39 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,326 Times in 9,921 Posts

Quote:
With all of LibShooter's EXTENSIVE training in medical, law and business, the film industry, government espionage and interplanetary space travel, I am sure he will have some logical explanation for WHY ... in a scene where there are (supposedly) open, GAPING wounds, blood everywhere, and general risk to human health, ... WHY would a stage hand come out with two towels caked in theater "disaster dust"
That's video of a guy tossing a plastic garbage bag to another guy.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
That's video of a guy tossing a plastic garbage bag to another guy.
How do you account for the HUGE plume of gray theater dust that emanates from the two power dusters in his hands?
Old 03-20-2014, 01:08 PM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
How do you account for the HUGE plume of gray theater dust that emanates from the two power dusters in his hands?
There isn't one. You're seeing a wadded up plastic bag becoming a bit unwadded when it's being tossed. I predict that if the video had not ended so abruptly you would see the bag flutter to the ground.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 42,456 Times in 13,137 Posts

Quote:
There are some who WILL NOT wake up. I deem them to be expendable.
And there are some who WILL NOT shut up. I deem them off their meds.
Seriously SH and now the BB too? When threatened, always double down on the dumb ass.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:45 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
And there are some who WILL NOT shut up. I deem them off their meds.
Seriously SH and now the BB too? When threatened, always double down on the dumb ass.
Liberals believe that no person can function in life without being on "meds" and under the constant care of a trained psychiatrist. Better living through chemistry, eh?

This is why their default insult is always, "You're off your meds."

I really pity these people. They will never see the world clearly. They only see things through their chronic, drug-induced haze.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Hiker

Quote:
There isn't one. You're seeing a wadded up plastic bag becoming a bit unwadded when it's being tossed. I predict that if the video had not ended so abruptly you would see the bag flutter to the ground.
You are stating that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLUME OF GRAY-ISH DUST at 1:35 to 1:37 in this video that is blasted from the two towels caked with makeup powered that he bangs together in this video. Do I have that correct?

The guy even yells out something, "Probably, "COVER YOUR EYES!" before he produces the cloud of dust.

LibShooter, if you EVER want me to acknowledge you again, IF YOU EVER WANT ANYONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AGAIN, you will have to be honest and admit that this is exactly what you are seeing in this video. If you continue to deny this obvious proof that the Boston bombing was staged, I will permanently ignore you from here on out.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
Seriously SH and now the BB too?
Yes. Seriously. Show me irrefutable proof that either event was real and I will pay you $25,000.00
Old 03-20-2014, 02:57 PM
M.R. Ducks

Quote:
You are stating that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PLUME OF GRAY-ISH DUST at 1:35 to 1:37 in this video that is blasted from the two towels caked with makeup powered that he bangs together in this video. Do I have that correct?
That video shows it more clearly. The dude has several white plastic bags wadded up in his hands. He tosses them or maybe drops them and one gets caught in the breeze.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 PM
M.R. Not

Thanked 7,649 Times in 3,020 Posts

Quote:
That video shows it more clearly. The dude has several white plastic bags wadded up in his hands. He tosses them or maybe drops them and one gets caught in the breeze.
At 1:36 it clearly shows dust, stop action at the point and LOOK