Survivalist Forum banner

Take the time to welcome your fellow members

564K views 3K replies 3K participants last post by  wilderness_dweller 
#1 ·
If a new member takes the time to post a hello message, then we should take the time to post a hello back. This is just common courtesy.

On average we have 900+ members visiting this site every 24 hours, but only a few post in the new member introduction section. This really needs to improve.

I am asking all of the members of this community to take the time to reply to the new member introduction threads.

:thumb:

#3,077 ·
Totally new to a "prepper-survivalist" forum., but NOT the subject matter..!!

Howdy there., und "viele Grüsse" (many greetings) from the hills of West "by God" Virginia, and to all of my fellow Prepper-Minded & Kindred-Spirited Folk out there.!!

I'd just like to make this short introduction of myself (and my profile-page) to my fellow "prepper-minded" folk (I'm NOT a "dooms-dayer".!) and to mention that I'm more than technically proficient (many certifications & self-taught topics "under my belt") in radio communications, power back-up systems, amplifiers, and just about anything dealing with "component-level" electronics AND mechanics (also a "health-food nut".!)., and am more than willing to help & assist those who would want to learn & understand more about the TRUE "nuts & bolts" of such subjects (NOT one of the wanna-be, urban-legend "experts".!) for the benefit of themselves, their families, friends & country...

With GREAT hopes for the future., from the new guy (just 10 years) to the "Almost Heaven., Take Me Home Country Roads" state of WV..!!
Eric & Carolin :thumb:

Reactions: SSGNasty
#3,082 ·
Saying hi

Hey all! My name is Doug and I'm a survivalist - homestead - off grid living type of individual. What I like to call the pioneering spirit. I do have a survivalist website that focuses on the whole survival lifestyle. Building knowledge, skills, self-esteem, character, self-confidence, self-reliance and trust in your own skills and abilities.

I love the lifestyle and could go on and on. I'm super glad to be here and learn and possibly contribute to the conversation in a helpful way. I'm 58 yrs so I've got some life experience. Like I said I could go on and on. Anyway thanks in advance for the welcomes and I look forward to talking soon.

#3,100 ·
New Member ! Intro and Help needed

Hi,

I've been a hunter for a bit. I have a good cotton canvas tent from white duck. I am looking into a longer term expedition and can take all the advice you pros have, please note this is my first post. So ANYTHING will help.

Also: Whiteduckours has a promotional program, where if you message there email sales@whiteduckoutdoors.com, they will give us both discounts, this will really really help me get some snow poles and accessories. All you have to do is your my name Paul Bearer as a reference code in the email. We both can save money on orders. I am really looking to buy stuff so to get into this lifestyle.

Please help me anyway you can. Even without the reference, ANY tips will help.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.