Survivalist Forum banner

Homeland Security Stockpiling Supplies

6K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  alley2903 
#1 ·
I was just informed by my niece, that reps. from Homeland Security had met with officals from a small town within 35 miles of zip 38301, and are presently making necessary repairs to an un-used school building and are stocking it with food and other supplies.Like to hear some opinions and thoughts about this as it has created a major concern with me. Thanks!

#5 ·
Jackson has an "evacuation" facility for the state emergency management agency. It was used most recently after a hurricane. They had trouble at Jackson that you never heard about on the news. There were some workers beat up by "evacuees". Tennessee Emergency Management HQ keeps an eye on all of the sites in TN, during use. TEMA HQ facility is at the armory on Sidco drive in Nashville.

#8 ·
More likely a fallout shelter. I've been in quite a few schools,in the most lower places imaginable.They usually offer some sheilding,but lack blast protection such as strong sealed doors,and most have very poor ventilation in the basements and service tunnels.And they are almost invariably either wet or flooded to a degree. Thats not to sat somebody with knowledge hasn't beefed up the facility and greatly improved it.

#9 ·
What does your niece do and How did she come across this information. This is potentially disturbing because we all know that the gov't isn't kind enough to build shelters for the general population anymore. So who would be in govt shelters---just the govt.

#11 ·
They are always looking for places like this. They had an old Winn-Dixie Grocery store here that had moved out and into a new store. FEMA came in and had it chock full of MRE's, Bottled Water, Tarps, etc. They have to store some stuff up and have it ready at all times, but it has to be in a place that's big enough to house it and in an area that's not a threat, when the work starts. In other words, you don't want storehouse workers getting banged by the thug monkees while they load pallets of MRE's onto the trucks, or steal them before they get them deployed. I'll bet there are alot of storage places around the country that most people don't know about, because they use so many shut down buildings for storage.

#16 · (Edited)
ok a few things here.. first off.. the town only has 324 or so people in it.. ITS NOT THAT BIG.. dont ask what section of town its in.. the town is a section! lol... I know I come from a town of 800.. thats a small town...

2nd.. on MY google earth... I cannot see the town... like the image is too blurry to make anything out.. there are lots of these blocked out areas on my google earth.. not all the towns mind you.. I can see my house and make out my car in MY town.. but aome places are blurred out... is there another version??

-MadMike

#17 ·
madmike, get off of your high horse and dont tell me what to ask.

i dont care if there are only four buildings in the town. 'the bottom left building' would be a good enough description for me to go on in that case and narrow down my search (provided the image wasnt too blurry)

#19 ·
The caches are what I have expected. Maybe that's why the old FoodMart near me isn't being ripped down. LTG Russell Honore (USA RET) has mentioned locals storing supplies in a cache. Of course this is TEMA but not too far off the mark. I wonder what Gen Honore thinks about preparedness for more than the 72hr? That is the time window, insufficient as it is, he thinks we should prepare for.

Of course the thugs are something to be expected in shelters. Poor people seemed to have more character in earlier disasters (Camille, Sylmar Quake of '71). You never heard of much crime in the shelters. Of course you had the stranded people come to the shelters; they weren't all poor. Today the disaster shelters become septic tanks. Anyone who has even a smidgin of sense will have enough money to get a motel room or find relatives at a BOL.

#21 · (Edited)
I don't believe you. Get more info, post pics, and not be a newbie. Then maybe you will have credibility. No offense intended, but I am not a wide eyed paranoid, freak who was born yesterday. You have 15 posts total, and your telling us a zip instead of a town or specific school's name.

Jackson, Tennessee is the city and state (which you could have included) and how does your niece know that they are home land security? You know, if this happened to me, I would have had a little more information then nothing. No offense.

I just don't see how, if this was real, or you believed it, then you wouldn't have more to show. Which school, even if its closed, it has/had a name. How did she find out, how did she know who they were? Why haven't you taken pictures, or done more recon? Do you really believe its real? We have members here who can drive to it, once you give us an address or name. With your being vague, all I see is smoke and mirrors. Troll on man, or give us something to work with.

#22 ·
Crutch, you are wise to question everything. But I don't see the need to jump on someone just because they have a only a few posts. To me 15 post's mean they've stuck around here long enough to keep up. If they are like me they stop in here MANY times a day and just read and and check in for anything new that the good folks on here have dug up. Don't be so hard on people all the time bro.

#23 ·
lol, not to derail the thread, but I don't think Crutch was being hard on him, he was being polite and to the point. Panlanrs didn't give a lot of info, for whatever reason, and I think it is reasonable that people will be skeptical of him until he proves himself/what he's talking about.

Judging him on how much he has posted on the site <---- illogical
Judging him on what he says and how he acts <---- practical

Just me being me.... :)

#24 ·
CREDIBILITY OR NOT,I know the info I got was 100% reliable. If it ain't to your liking, get off your arse and get your own intell and you no longer will have to question anybody else's. Thank's to the ones who stuck up for me and this will be my LAST post. A lot of people on here don't deserve any help from anyone and I don't give it when it ain't appreciated.

#26 ·
YOU GOT IT! I will get off my butt. Now that I am standing, where do I go?

I don't know you, nor trust you. That nor my previous statement was not meant to be an insult. Just a fact. However, I am willing to give you a chance. That is what is important right?

Earn your stripes man. You can type "I believe it 100%" that is still based on hear say. Your Niece told you that men she some how figured out were homeland security, were discovered by her, unloading from an unknown vehicles, boxes at an abandoned school she didn't name, and she somehow figured out that it was food, with out being noticed, captured, or questioned. And the only evidence you have provided was a zip code. That is all she could give you.

WHAT IS THE ADDRESS!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL?!?!?!!

These are not hard questions. I will go look my self or ask someone from this forum to give me a recon if I have to. But Don't tell me to get off my butt, and STILL fail to provide anything but your opinion, which I still do not trust.

I don't care if you posted 90000 posts, or 1. Unless you give facts, dates, specifics, locations, and details, its nothing more then here say.

It shouldn't insult you for me to ask for details. You are telling the truth right? You have nothing to hide right? I have yet to have called you a lier, but the more you defend your hollow story, the more I believe your full of it. Normal people don't get upset when asked for details pertaining to a story, unless its not true.

Cell phones have camera's, cars have the ability to drive, Walmart sells a digital camera for 5 dollars. You obviously have access to a computer as you typed this. You probably have legs. I am off my behind, now return the favor. Find out if its true. Or at freaking least, give us enough details to do your work for you.

#25 ·
wow, is this frickin high school?
No one was attacking you, they were saying provide more infomation that zip code #####, honest to god, don't be a crybaby just because someone doesn't believe you becuase you couldn't back up you statements.

Since you havn't been around the site for long, let me help you with a little bit of infomation. Unless you are prepared to spend time going around the internet collecting your sources to back up what you are saying, by posting links and videos and whatnot, or going outside taking pictures of what you are talking about, don't waste your time posting on here. People on here will rip your crap up so fast it'll make your head spin... :)

Im not trying to be an ass, Im just trying to help you realize that saying "they are fixing and stocking a school in zip code #####, my niece heard DHS talking about it" and not backing it up is just a waste of effort on your part and everyone elses...

#27 ·
common sence

with a population of 324 how hard it is to find one banded school any more info you say you need and the person who gave the information would be exposed, but I guess that never crossed your mind. and with out insiders wiling to let us know what the government is up too,we would be sitting ducks. some times its just best to read threw the lines. Thanks panlanrs for the info.:thumb:

#28 ·
If you read the entire thread alley2903, you would have realized that the origional zip code given was for Jackson, TN. Somehow, someone mucked up the zip code and had everyone thinking that it was the small town of Saltillo, populatiuon "really ****ing small", and therefore easy to find a school. Further to that, it wasn't IN Jackson, its was 35 MILES from Jackson, no direction given.

So, yes, it did cross our mind that he might not be able to give out TOO specific information, but if the insiders that will inform on the government do not give us detalied information, how are we supposed to act on it efficetivly? Maybe you didn't think of that....

No of this was started to discredit panlanrs, even though he threw a tantrum when we asked for more information. We just needed more info to verify that he wasn't full of ****. Common SENSE right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.