Department Store vs Gun Shop Shotguns... big differences? - Page 4 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Shotgun Forum Mossberg, Winchester, Remington, Benelli....

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3 Reasons to Shop at the Military Surplus Store AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 2 05-03-2014 04:56 PM
Differences in the Gospels, bamadeb Religious Discussion 17 01-07-2014 12:30 AM
BRKT differences loki Knives, Swords & Axes 1 11-19-2011 04:11 PM
Cultural differences between us.....and them MIL-DOT General Discussion 0 11-12-2010 07:08 PM
Differences between JW and KJV Bibles? danpauselius Religious Discussion 4 09-30-2010 09:28 AM
Department of Education buys shotguns saygon1 General Discussion 12 03-26-2010 08:30 PM
Mossberg differences? avalonearth Shotgun Forum 15 11-03-2009 02:34 AM
Police find dynamite at Paris department store salatheel General Discussion 1 12-16-2008 06:05 PM
How to shop at a grocery store kev Health, Fitness and First Aid 1 01-03-2008 08:20 PM

Old 11-26-2015, 11:02 PM
Third World'er Lunatic

Thanked 34,527 Times in 11,535 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by randkl View Post
Wish mine were stacked neat like that. Mine get tossed into buckets, mixed up and random. Toss in a few hundred reloads and you never know what you might be shooting.
I get too OCD with it. everything stacked in its own ammo can, By Caliber and bullet weight. each 50 can stenciled on top and side with its contents, and a number, ( number of cans,total rounds in that caliber) 12 ga has 4 sections, OObuck, Brenneke slugs, Turkey Loads, and specialty rounds. the OO buck has 2 divisions, 2&3/4" and 3" . each section and division has its own Fat 50 cans (as many as necessary) that's just loaded. Im really trying, really trying, not to be so PIA with the last 4 i have added, 9X18mak has one box for everything, 300aac the same, 44 mag the same and now 20 ga, its going to be a turkey load and a deer load, and thats it. NO SLUGS just the 2 rounds I decide to shoot thru it. as it is, Im going to have to Build another ammo Locker. It sometimes amazes me how i can take the simplest thing, and make it more complicated than it has to be.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goblin X For This Useful Post: