Are UFO's Really Demons? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
View Poll Results: Are UFO's Really Demons?
Yes 8 30.77%
No 14 53.85%
I don't know/Can't decide 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2020, 02:42 PM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 34,082 Times in 11,927 Posts
Default Are UFO's Really Demons?

Advertise Here

A poster last year who does not frequently post in the religious section put this idea on my radar screen. Watching this Orthodox video is suggested before answering the poll.

I was always a science fiction fan, growing up with Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Battle Star Galactica and Star Wars. So, I always took UFO's to be aliens who have not decided yet to openly make our acquaintance.

The frequency and timing of many UFO's recently got me thinking of this anew. The timing coincides with the anointing of Trump against the she devil, the fall of globalism, apocalyptic sighting of birds, locusts, bats, global pandemics, fire, flood, Earthquakes and many other apocalyptic signs, like a red heifer born in Jerusalem and return of either foxes or wolves. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Be prudent, always. Worry, never. Jer 15:16
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 04:44 PM
Trapper

Thanked 2,125 Times in 625 Posts

Why would a alien race come to this planet and not make themselves known? why would they even bother with such a backward people? that doesn't even have Space travel, or any thing to offer in the way of technology, that they themselves don't already have?
Yes I believe that demons use this planet in ways the we don't understand, If one reads the book of Enoch one of the reasons God destroyed the fallen was because they taught mankind things they were not meant to know, or at least things that were not meant to be known at that time in Man kinds development, is it such a far reach to believe that demons can deceive man kind into believing that they are from outer space if it could lesson man kinds belief in God?
The Following User Says Thank You to ncwebnut For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 04:53 PM
Hiker

No they are not demons
The Following User Says Thank You to Surveyor For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2020, 05:09 PM
You were the Executioner.

Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,047 Posts

Interesting question.

'Alien' life is not incompatible with Christian doctine. At least not that I'm aware of.

Therefore, I personally would say that no, not all UFOs/aliens are demons. They may be God's creations from elsewhere in the universe. After all, He's God and can create whatever He wants.

However, demons already present themselves in pleasing forms now, as well as unpleasing. Perhaps they might present themselves as aliens as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mazarine33 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 05:32 PM
The river flows

Thanked 1,503 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncwebnut View Post
Why would a alien race come to this planet and not make themselves known? why would they even bother with such a backward people? that doesn't even have Space travel, or any thing to offer in the way of technology, that they themselves don't already have?
Yes I believe that demons use this planet in ways the we don't understand, If one reads the book of Enoch one of the reasons God destroyed the fallen was because they taught mankind things they were not meant to know, or at least things that were not meant to be known at that time in Man kinds development, is it such a far reach to believe that demons can deceive man kind into believing that they are from outer space if it could lesson man kinds belief in God?
Who says we don't have easily available minerals that are not that common? Even in this planet tin and tungsten deposits are actually not that common. Perhaps they are even rarer elsewhere?

We have only one place in Earth, that we know of, where the uranium concentrations are 30%, which is the Athabasca basin of Saskatchewan. There are no large uranium deposits of that grade and size anywhere else in the world, a series of multiple fluke conditions happened there to achieve such a high grade in such high volumes.

Maybe we have a really good setting for something? The right type of rock and temperature for growing something underground?

Or maybe our location in the galaxy is good for... who knows what... staging as they move around the galaxy? Good for collecting some magnetic flux and turn it to energy?

Maybe we are a sentient species with phenomenal genetic variability and/or potential and hence we are interesting and/or useful to them somehow?

Maybe they are guiding us a certain way, could be either beneficial or detrimental to us...
Old 03-30-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
No they are not demons
Did you watch the video?
Old 03-30-2020, 08:12 PM
Target Shooter

Thanked 1,228 Times in 331 Posts

I watched the video. In early July of 1998, some friends and I were camping between Henderson and Las Vegas, NV. One of them came and got me to show me what was in the sky. It looked like the classic pictures of a UFO, sort of bronze colored and shaped like a bad sombrero, and it was moving around in the sky at a very fast rate. It was far faster than any aircraft I had seen while in the Air Force. I thought about going to get my camera, but didn't because I didn't want to miss what was going on.

I had heard the idea that UFO's are demonic, so I began saying the Lord's Prayer. It zipped away. When I stopped, it came closer. This continued for about 5-10 minutes, and I always wondered if that was a coincidence or not, that it just happened to speed away each time I prayed.

You can laugh if you want, but we did see a strange aircraft in the sky. We joked about Area 51, but I had a disturbing feeling about the whole thing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PreppingGal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreppingGal View Post
... I had a disturbing feeling about the whole thing.
Rely on what that disturbing feeling is telling you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 08:22 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,209 Posts

The more likely question might really be..... Are demons really just aliens?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hound Dog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 08:27 PM

Uh... No. They are simply unidentified, and flying and well.... objects. Not necessarily the boogeyman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chronic the Hashhog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 09:53 PM
Texas chooses people.

Thanked 2,309 Times in 1,056 Posts

Demons.
The great deception is well underway.
But hey, last year NASA admitted that we haven't been able to get through that radiation belt yet. Yet people still believe we went to the moon in a trash can, which is 3 times further than that belt.
We either believe the Creator God, or we believe what men want us to believe.
The great deception is underway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texas Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 01:54 AM
Trapper

Thanked 2,125 Times in 625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Fire View Post
Demons.
The great deception is well underway.
But hey, last year NASA admitted that we haven't been able to get through that radiation belt yet. Yet people still believe we went to the moon in a trash can, which is 3 times further than that belt.
We either believe the Creator God, or we believe what men want us to believe.
The great deception is underway.
The Great Deception has been underway since the beginning of Mankind the farther away Man gets from God the bigger the deception becomes.
The Following User Says Thank You to ncwebnut For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 05:15 AM
prepared for life & death

Thanked 4,667 Times in 1,702 Posts

Satan-- prince of the power of the air. Just surveying his territory. If aliens are real are they sinful too? Did Christ have to die for them? If so we failed to tell the story. I believe it's nothing more than a tactic to keep people's focus on something other than God. Either God created all or He didn't. That must be answered on a personal level. And the Bible indicates the first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 07:10 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,607 Times in 537 Posts

There are some theories by Theologains in the Catholic Church, conspiracy websites, recorded history and people experimenting with transdimensionalism that UFO's may be from another dimension.

The Nazi's experimented heavily with transdimensionalism you can research this when you look up the Thule society and Vrill power. A lot of Nazi weapons technology some theorize came directly from hell.

The rough framework of the theory is that there are 7 dimensions.....Hell is the first, we are on the third and Heaven exists on the seventh. So what are in the other dimensions?

Currently there is a lot of experimentation going on in the same way with Ayahuaska.

There is similarly a rise in demonic possessions when experimenting with stuff like this.

People on this earth tend to think that time is linear......it may or may not be.

As for the UFO's....if you research this.....it does make you wonder.

HK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henrykjr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 07:37 AM
That'll be the day...

Thanked 10,846 Times in 2,252 Posts

First of all, I answered NO. If the question were, is Satan the explanation for UFO's, I would have answered YES. ....but here is why.

I believe there are a combination of beings and spirits that are on the side of Satan.

* We know from scripture that 1/3 of the angelic host rebelled against God.

* We also know that some of the host of heaven, called the Son's of God, slept with human women to create the Nephilim.

* When these Nephilim died, their disembodied spirits became demons.

* My understanding is fallen angels and demons are two completely different entities.

Ephesians 2:2 refers to Satan as the Prince of the Power of the air. Therefore Satan and his host have power and ability to do things in our atmosphere.

2 Cor 4:4 says that Satan has the power and ability to blind the minds of unbelievers. John 8:44 says Satan is a liar and deceiver. Therefore Satan and his host have the ability to deceive with spiritual manifestations.

I am 100% convinced that UFO's are Satan's work.... probably spiritual manifestations by fallen angels. Whether the crafts and lights are real or just deceptions... the jury is out for me.

But I believe demons have little to nothing to do with UFO's.... as these disembodied spirits are seeking a human host to inhabit. Ie. Demonically possessed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Big_John For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 07:37 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 10,154 Times in 3,150 Posts

I know not what UFOs are
I have been listening to Coast to Coast from Art Bell to Geroge Noory presently
Have heard too much info
Too much info that I have zero interest in hearing

They have many great guests on, covering so many other topics, but you have to weed through UFOs, psychics, witches, etc
Much nonsense

Just heard from the head of MUFON a couple nights ago
The number of sightings have been remarkably constant in number for many many decades

I find the topic to be tedious
But the TicTac footage is interesting
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...underwood.html

To me it is all in the kook category

And yes, I burned 9 plus minutes of my life watching the video
Enjoyed the background music
The content was more kook nonsense
Old 03-31-2020, 07:48 AM
Deplorable On Steroids

Thanked 63,434 Times in 21,264 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

If something is "unidentified" then it's impossible to say what it is until it IS identified. If something IS identified then it's no longer a UFO.

But my instinct (for what it's worth) is that most UFOs are not demons. Could they be demons? I suppose just about anything is possible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 08:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,413 Times in 1,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
A poster last year who does not frequently post in the religious section put this idea on my radar screen. Watching this Orthodox video is suggested before answering the poll.

I was always a science fiction fan, growing up with Star Trek, Buck Rogers, Battle Star Galactica and Star Wars. So, I always took UFO's to be aliens who have not decided yet to openly make our acquaintance.

The frequency and timing of many UFO's recently got me thinking of this anew. The timing coincides with the anointing of Trump against the she devil, the fall of globalism, apocalyptic sighting of birds, locusts, bats, global pandemics, fire, flood, Earthquakes and many other apocalyptic signs, like a red heifer born in Jerusalem and return of either foxes or wolves. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Are Ufos and Aliens Really Demons? - YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
If something is "unidentified" then it's impossible to say what it is until it IS identified. If something IS identified then it's no longer a UFO.

But my instinct (for what it's worth) is that most UFOs are not demons. Could they be demons? I suppose just about anything is possible.
What creature, other than devils, can they be?

(Note: I am a Trekkie and heavy science-fiction reader since childhood).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 09:11 AM
Deplorable On Steroids

Thanked 63,434 Times in 21,264 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
What creature, other than devils, can they be?

(Note: I am a Trekkie and heavy science-fiction reader since childhood).

I've never actually seen one so I'm not qualified to say. They could be celestial (I suppose) or they can simply be high tech experiments from here on earth. My dad claimed to have seen a cluster of 5 UFOs when he was a night watchman many decades ago. His story seemed believable.

I do believe that the Bible describes a UFO of sorts in Ezekiel. We also know, according to the book of Job, that Satan can travel in a manner not common to man. I believe the term "fly" was used in reference to Satan's ability to travel from Heaven to earth. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going off of memory.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:20 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,413 Times in 1,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
I've never actually seen one so I'm not qualified to say. They could be celestial (I suppose) or they can simply be high tech experiments from here on earth. My dad claimed to have seen a cluster of 5 UFOs when he was a night watchman many decades ago. His story seemed believable.

I do believe that the Bible describes a UFO of sorts in Ezekiel. We also know, according to the book of Job, that Satan can travel in a manner not common to man. I believe the term "fly" was used in reference to Satan's ability to travel from Heaven to earth. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going off of memory.
So there are 2 things here:

1. The story of your dad might be true because we know that Tesla (through the dreams God sent to him) was able to envision and built advanced devices completely before their time. If some of these devices were improved on and used to create UFO by hidden government then the answer is the "aliens" are men like us, that we eat together with a hamburger at McDonalds, as in Star Gate Series (Col. O'Neil).

2. Satan might be flying but is it possible to fly to God? Because in Job he was going to God. Can UFO or any ship fly to God? So if the answer is no, than Satan is a spirit and "fly" as a spirit.

Also if Satan is the same as the Serpent (or the one who possessed the Serpent) in the Garden of Eden does he need/or can use flying machines to fly? He seems to either not have hands to built anything with or feet to put into the UFO (if he was the Serpent that lost his hands and feet) or that he is a spirit that can enter other people bodies, so no need to stay far in some spaceship.

Other then Men or Devils what other creature can they be?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post: