Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 04-17-2020, 02:49 PM
SI vis pacem,para bellum

Default Current Crisis How to Handle China ?

Advertise Here

If it turns out to be true ,that this disease was accidentally released from a Chinese lab . Do you think all Countries affected buy this,
should take retribution on China ? And what would be the best action , If we ask for monetary contribution. I for one believe they will just lift up the price of there goods exported ,and America would wind up pay for most of it . If America could make a website , of things that we should not buy, that is Imported from China . And the other countries Log in and follow ,we could crash there economy !
But I don't have allot of education , on international finance. The other countries, could do the same to us, which once again we would be paying the bill . Or should we do like great president Obama , and play nice so we don't hurt any ones feelings !!
Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2020, 03:22 PM
Deplorable On Steroids

Thanked 63,068 Times in 21,201 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

If it was "accidental" then no.
If it was purposeful then absolutely.

But we'll NEVER know the truth even though I suspect that it was purposely created then released or foisted upon the planet earth.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 03:31 PM
Target Shooter

Yeah, I don't think you can demand money if it came from a lab and was entirely accidental. What we can do however is demand changes to their regulations to improve safety and what not. If they said no to that, then we would be more justified in taking some kind of retribution, though I don't think a war with China would be any good. I can't image them saying no to increase regulation if the whole world is pressuring them however.
Old 04-17-2020, 04:15 PM

We are never going to find out the truth about COVID - 19. We need to recover from it. Get over the blame game. And move on. It's the only way people in the US can survive. We need to go back to the old days of growing our own gardens, raising farm animals for food, looking out for our neighbors, helping our communities, and stop relying on the government. Cause they can care less about us. They are still getting paid while millions are out of work.

Most people have become too weak and lazy in this modern world. Too much has been handed to them. Many things are just too convenient for people. Those people are in for a big wake up call because I don't see this getting any better anytime soon. Even if the virus subsides the economy is going to be in the ****ter for years.

As for a list of what not to buy that's made it China! Well you better be prepared to read a 12 volume encyclopedia. Most everything is made there. I bought apple sauce last year and after I brought it home I read the label only to tell me made in China. I threw the bottle away.

My grand parents grew up in the great depression. I remember my dad and mom telling me of how they had to grow their own food, make their own pasta(I am Italian), raise and slaughter their animals for meat, have chicken for eggs. Life was not easy for them. And then they had to go to World War II.

At 57 I was hoping to retire in a couple of years. Buy a condo and play golf everyday. But that is not going to happen now. I have to keep my house because it's got a big back yard and a nice barn. I am lucky. I have my garden planted already and I am looking into getting chickens and maybe a couple of pigs. I am glad I learned from my World War II veteran dad about all these things. I look up into the sky everyday and thank him.
Plus being a Boy Scout my whole life taught me well.

One advantage we have is that we have the internet. I love this website because I have learned a lot here. And we can order online and have things shipped right to our door.
This event is not the end of the world but it's going to make life a lot harder on people.
And most these days are not good at handling harder.
The Following User Says Thank You to obikenobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 04:53 PM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 45,719 Times in 10,556 Posts

This is the 3rd virus that has come out of China since the turn of the new century

I don't see China paying for anything and they are Commies, so we'll never know the truth

I can only hope this sends a loud and clear message to those corporations/companies that have moved their manufacturing there. Also those making large purchases for imported Chinese goods.

The very best thing to do to the Chinese, hit them in the pocketbook. Quit buying their junk and close down the plants and move them to another country or better yet.....back here!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 05:34 PM
What... me worry??

Wanna put the screws to China... become a manufacturer economy. It won’t happen, the communists in Washington D.C. would rather have everyone suckling at the government teat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ack Roe Nym For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 05:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,190 Times in 2,537 Posts

Damages ruling in the world court used to award sums that can be deducted arbitrarily from loans owed the Chinese by affected nations.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 06:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 16,786 Times in 5,314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfcast View Post
If it turns out to be true ,that this disease was accidentally released from a Chinese lab . Do you think all Countries affected buy this,
should take retribution on China ? And what would be the best action , If we ask for monetary contribution. I for one believe they will just lift up the price of there goods exported ,and America would wind up pay for most of it . If America could make a website , of things that we should not buy, that is Imported from China . And the other countries Log in and follow ,we could crash there economy !
But I don't have allot of education , on international finance. The other countries, could do the same to us, which once again we would be paying the bill . Or should we do like great president Obama , and play nice so we don't hurt any ones feelings !!
Trade with China must be ended. Immigration from China must be ended. Travel to and from China must be ended. Treat them like North Korea until they stop acting like North Korea. Believe it or not, if you put some thought into it you can actually get most of what you need from one of these places.

Unless it's made in a first world country: Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States, the UK, the EU, Eastern Europe, or Russia...do without.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 06:21 PM
SI vis pacem,para bellum

Default /////////////////

You have all made valid points , but I kind of feel it was intentional !
When they saw this virus, rear its ugly head ! Why did they not shut down air ports ,and close there borders. And tell every body to stay home, for three weeks. The could have contained in China, easier than any were else IMOA .
Like mentioned above ,Its a communist country. I doubt you can get in or out
of China with out some one asking. Or am I not viewing this Correctly ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to surfcast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 07:12 PM
Socially Distant

Thanked 14,551 Times in 2,564 Posts

Quote:
Current Crisis How to Handle China ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 07:33 PM
Not John Wick

Thanked 1,448 Times in 428 Posts

We can destroy them economically, which we should do regardless of the Chinese virus
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 07:44 PM
statists' be statin'

Thanked 11,216 Times in 2,442 Posts

No more Chinese imports. US Companies will quickly fill the voids.

I don't think it's likely that this was a planned attack by the Chinese. I do think that when the opportunity arose to spread it around the world, China decided it would be strategic to do so. While they were secretly trying to contain it to Wuhan, they were letting people from Wuhan travel around the world. This was biological warfare, even if it was just warfare of convenience. Time for them to go back to the 3rd world country they were. I'd like to keep the US money here anyway.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maintenanceguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 08:13 PM
Survivor

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is 2nd home - Rustbelt is home base
Thanked 4,173 Times in 1,329 Posts

Nothing will change.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,311 Posts

If anyone but Trump was the president, we would be under martial law and stripped of our civil liberty's right now. Keep that in mind when you decide what to do with the CCP. The term "sleeping giant" seems to comes to mind...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 08:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,311 Posts

Quote:
You have all made valid points , but I kind of feel it was intentional !
When they saw this virus, rear its ugly head ! Why did they not shut down air ports ,and close there borders. And tell every body to stay home, for three weeks. The could have contained in China, easier than any were else IMOA .
Like mentioned above ,Its a communist country. I doubt you can get in or out
of China with out some one asking. Or am I not viewing this Correctly ?
Kind of makes it seem, Ahh, INTENTIONAL. NO?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 09:26 PM
Awesome

Thanked 25,838 Times in 8,453 Posts

Regardless if it was out of malice or carelessness. China has about as much business playing with infectious diseases as Iran has playing with surface to air missiles. Cancel all debts, and end trade, then let them shrivel up and die under the full weight of communism without economic theft to sustain it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 09:28 PM
Awesome

Thanked 25,838 Times in 8,453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saln View Post
Kind of makes it seem, Ahh, INTENTIONAL. NO?
The videos of clearly asian people spitting on food, blowing their noses into rags then wiping it on car doors, meticulously touching every item in an electronics store, and going driveway to driveway wiping rags on every driver side car door handle makes it seem pretty intentional as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 10:27 PM
Survivor

Thanked 6,285 Times in 1,942 Posts

Just look what they have done to us. They have destroyed us economically and now hold a ton of our debt. What did we spend the money on; social programs. Looks like they win. And we are dumb enough to fund the WHO in massive amounts while they do minimal. O'bama funded their lab that created the virus. They are also playing us for fools. And now we are printing money to fund everyone and everything so our dollar can go down the drain. We are doing it to ourselves and sinking our own ship.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 10:50 PM
SoJer

Thanked 5,876 Times in 1,852 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
...I kind of feel it was intentional..
Well.. I have re-posted this several times, elsewhere (so, forgive for those who've already Seen / Read, but..) for those who've Not.. It's.. 'eyebrow raising'... And, it's a Long read (but a Must Read, imo..) where, basically, they (the CCP) clearly state that they 'want to Do something like this' - and that they 'should look into it'...

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/th...l-chi-haotian/ ..it's all right there, stated - by Them - in print. No 'theories', needed to galvanize That conspiracy, it's clear what their 'intentions' are (at least what the CCP Wants...)

..Some further 'food for thought' (also posted elsewhere..) and Sure, these are more 'OpEds', but.. Full of Facts and good 'extrapolation' / math (imo..)

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-...ken-the-world/

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...pandemic_.html

..Again... Regardless if this Was 'intentional' - or - Just the 'Worlds Worst Darwin-Award Lab-boo-boo'... the CCP / China (as a Country..) Needs to be held-accountable - somehow..

jd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 11:19 PM
Endure ~ Adapt ~ Overcome

Weather it was A deliberate or accidental release.............. The worst part is the US was funding the lab in Wuhan!!!!!
And Canada too.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current...ry/400831.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urce-bats.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/u-s...ed-chinese-lab

It sounds like something from theonion.com..............

Why the &^%%$ would the US or any other country give money to a China lab (like they need the money) to work on viruses? Something is very wrong with this............

Last edited by MRBEALE; 04-17-2020 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: wrong spacing for URL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MRBEALE For This Useful Post: