Civil Unrest Reports - Please list them as you see them - Page 16 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 05-28-2020, 10:10 PM
Grevcon 10

Thanked 38,706 Times in 9,261 Posts

Advertise Here

We're reaching LA Riots level now. What's going on, especially in St. Paul, is beyond just normal looting. It's organized raiding and banditry. Teams of raiders everywhere. They've even got at least a couple teams of 3-4 cars full of armed people stopping delivery trucks and carjacking them. Everything is burning, I can't even count how many places have been looted. They're even raiding open businesses. Shots heard everywhere. Hundreds. Law Enforcement is completely overwhelmed. They can't respond to most of the calls. They're getting ambushed with rocks and such as they try to respond. The best they can really do at this point is guard the firefighters and medics who are also being attacked. They're being overwhelmed and forced to retreat from some places.

I know I said Mad Max is never going to happen. I'm afraid I may be eating crow on this one.

St. Paul tonight is WROL. I imagine other cities aren't far behind.

Minneapolis 3rd precinct has been overrun. Police have fled. It's being looted. They're trying to set it on fire but the sprinkler system is making it difficult.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 10:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 46,740 Times in 13,418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Massive unrest at this point. Has nothing to do with the guy who died. Just an excuse for a start point. These people are just ready to go after months of high strung restraint during the pandemic and quarantine.

Well, compared to much of obammys term, last summer was relatively quiet. Not sure if soros -et all- were simply reorganizing or if there just wasn’t enough legitimate (loose definition) racial crap to use as “justification”.
They’ve had their break and are well rested. Plus, the dems are hurting bad and are now going to an old standby to try and garner votes. They (and their media whores) will spin this like a meth fueled Jewish kid in a room full of dradles.
The guy in Ga. now this guy. Should be one a week pretty soon. The. We will probably start seeing the moose limbs get active again too.
Gonna be a hot summer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 10:50 PM
MortarMaggot

Thanked 4,445 Times in 1,568 Posts

They are demanding justice which is fine, but burning & looting the business' & homes of people who had nothing to do with it isn't justice. If they stormed the police station & states attorney's office, then they might be believable, but those aren't going to be as soft of targets & won't have new flat screen TV's & booze to steal.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billwilla For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2020, 11:01 PM

Nothing going in my part of the world, but then I live in a rather conservative region. People tend not to burn down their own livelyhood and hard work around here, yet.

To put it another way, if some group tried to destroy our hard work or threaten our neighbors, they would have a good chance of getting a case of lead poisoning by the local fauna.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Panchovilla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 11:08 PM
MortarMaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panchovilla View Post
Nothing going in my part of the world, but then I live in a rather conservative region. People tend not to burn down their own livelyhood and hard work around here, yet.

To put it another way, if some group tried to destroy our hard work or threaten our neighbors, they would have a good chance of getting a case of lead poisoning by the local fauna.
It's about 450 miles from where I am right along I-94. That's already too close for comfort for me, but the Twin Cities is the closest large metropolitan area though, so it's also likely it won't get any closer, although you can never tell about Fargo.
The Following User Says Thank You to billwilla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 11:11 PM
MortarMaggot

Looks like its spreading to Denver.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billwilla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2020, 11:12 PM
Grevcon 10

Thanked 38,706 Times in 9,261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilla View Post
They are demanding justice which is fine, but burning & looting the business' & homes of people who had nothing to do with it isn't justice. If they stormed the police station & states attorney's office, then they might be believable, but those aren't going to be as soft of targets & won't have new flat screen TV's & booze to steal.
They did storm the police station. The police fled without any resistance. They looted the police station and burned it. Pretty sure they walked away with plenty of sweet loot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 01:26 AM
I am interrogative, yes.

Thanked 2,063 Times in 522 Posts

I smell $oros' sticky fingers in all this.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrayFoal2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 01:54 AM
Hunter

Thanked 3,364 Times in 863 Posts

I detect a simple lack of civilised restraint and a complete willingness to take whatever someone else worked for because it never cost them anything to do so in the past and they just want that for their future. This tragic brutal police murder (which appears by all video accounts to have been exactly what it was) is simply an excuse to riot, loot, pillage, and burn in a completely unrestrained but entirely precedented fashion. Because, "we" continue to put up with it every cycle. after they're done we just pay to rebuild while still feeding them their EBT's.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madoc For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 03:07 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,834 Times in 587 Posts

Groups of youths are driving around the city in caravans of up to 20 cars. If you live in the Twin Cities you had better keep a gun nearby at all times.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/2...-target-store/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prepper_Ed For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 03:12 AM
Prepared

Thanked 1,085 Times in 227 Posts

This seems much more widespread than what we've seen in the past. Combine it with the ongoing virus threat and the economic fallout from that and I'm really not liking how things are looking right now. Seems like we may be looking at a WROL situation across a few large cities if nothing changes any time soon.

As others have said, this reeks of Soros involvement. It is an election year after all.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ALprepper For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 03:37 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 10,772 Times in 4,120 Posts

The riots in Minneapolis have zero to due with Covid19..... Why is it being discussed on this thread? Wait I know.... because there is no civil unrest related to Covid19
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 08:37 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,834 Times in 587 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
The riots in Minneapolis have zero to due with Covid19..... Why is it being discussed on this thread? Wait I know.... because there is no civil unrest related to Covid19
Keeping people jobless people locked in their homes probably contributed to the anger and frustration people feel. And with so many people out of work due to the Chinese virus, there are lots and lots of people with nothing better to do than protest.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prepper_Ed For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 08:39 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 10,772 Times in 4,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper_Ed View Post
Keeping people jobless people locked in their homes probably contributed to the anger and frustration people feel. And with so many people out of work due to the Chinese virus, there are lots and lots of people with nothing better to do than protest.
Ahhh.... naw. It’s about white Police officer killing a black man.
Ferguson....Dallas.....LA riots.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 08:47 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,474 Times in 7,069 Posts

At least the supply and prices for goods should go down in my area as trucks stop delivering to some major cities. The stores have no reason to stock up on inventory and the it's too dangerous for trucks to navigate in a riot.

You have to look on the bright side.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 09:29 AM
Mod Certified PITA!

Thanked 21,370 Times in 7,702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALprepper View Post
This seems much more widespread than what we've seen in the past. Combine it with the ongoing virus threat and the economic fallout from that and I'm really not liking how things are looking right now. Seems like we may be looking at a WROL situation across a few large cities if nothing changes any time soon.

As others have said, this reeks of Soros involvement. It is an election year after all.
I have a different, non-political conspiracy take. The standard of living is going down. People are losing hope for the future. The explosion of meth and opioid abuse is not because of increased moral weakness, it's because people are hurting and trying to ease their pain. Those on the bottom, if they think they're going to lose what little they have, will see nothing wrong with using violence to change things. And if the situation continues getting worse, this will become more common.

This is how revolutions start.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 09:43 AM

Default its starting here

Columbus Ohio was going off last night. pretty close to me. I suspect the closest big city to me might start tonight. locked and loaded. Check your bags...

We just went from BUG IN to BUG OUT real quick!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to familyof4 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Survivor

Thanked 29,474 Times in 7,069 Posts

All the current violence is doing is reinforcing the concept that the government will not be there to protect you in an emergency. Same as the virus. Slow moving, contradictory, different from one locality to the next, confusing, and when push comes to shove more than likely to leave you to fend for yourself.

You should have food and the means to survive a pandemic, or a riot, without the government coming to save you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 06:27 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 60,068 Times in 13,581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prepper_Ed View Post
Nothing to do with Winnie the Flu, nothing to do with being out of work (the rioters work now do they?); everything to do with having another excuse handed to them.

Wanna protest? Have at it. Rioting, looting and burning accomplishes nothing except reinforcing existing preconceptions and stereotypes.

"That group? Yeah, that's what they always do."

Nothing new under the sun. The cop murdering the black guy is being discussed here: https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=948466
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 10:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 23,447 Times in 6,364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
I have a different, non-political conspiracy take. The standard of living is going down. People are losing hope for the future. The explosion of meth and opioid abuse is not because of increased moral weakness, it's because people are hurting and trying to ease their pain. Those on the bottom, if they think they're going to lose what little they have, will see nothing wrong with using violence to change things. And if the situation continues getting worse, this will become more common.

This is how revolutions start.
Yep , the establishment in this country for the last 40 years or so , is the Disease Masquerading as the Cure. lets just say 40 years for the sake of argument but it probably really started in 1963.
The Following User Says Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post: