Will the SHTF mindset get Survivalists and Preppers killed? - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preppers vs Survivalists Dougzilla General Discussion 30 06-05-2018 10:12 AM
All Hat No Cattle Survivalists/Preppers Salt-N-Pepper General Discussion 40 09-08-2014 04:46 PM
preppers and survivalists will die? what? Survivalist-Kane General Discussion 28 09-02-2014 06:45 AM
Survivalists vs. Preppers DesertDave Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 56 02-07-2013 02:18 PM
Preppers and Survivalists bearspater General Discussion 1 12-18-2011 10:09 AM
preppers vs. survivalists falconman Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 66 03-25-2011 03:57 AM
Greetings, preppers and survivalists. Roaring Survival New Member Introduction 14 05-01-2010 03:45 PM
UK Preppers and Survivalists Northern Raider British Isles and ROI 0 04-29-2010 12:06 PM
James Burke on SHTF and the sheep mindset Dwind General Discussion 4 04-20-2010 02:43 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Westfalia's Avatar
Westfalia Westfalia is offline
Sibi Totique
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,074
Thanks: 1,804
Thanked 2,539 Times in 621 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 3
Default Will the SHTF mindset get Survivalists and Preppers killed?



Advertise Here

I thought it was about time to be a little provocative again. The SHTF / TEOTWAWKI concept is very well rooted in the Survivalist and Prepper community. The assumptions are many. Things will come to an end and it will happen fast. Everything will stop working. There will be massive violence. People will be fighting over whatever resources that still exists and gangs will search for recourses and kill those how might have anything of value. For surviving the coming Collapse you will need to have a massive stockpile of food, medical supplies, weapons, ammunition, water purification equipment, gasoline and other necessities.

And you must keep this a secret, because if you don’t you will die, most likely killed by your friends, relatives or neighbors. OPSEC is critical. The scenario envisioned by many survivalists is not an impossible one. It could happen. But many seem to think and act like it will. Like there is no other possible outcome. It is already too late.

I think that it would be interesting to discuss some of the drawbacks to this way of thinking
What you are doing right now might not help you in the future. You might spend thousands of dollars stockpiling food that will go bad because you do simply not eat it. You might reduce the amount of cash that you have available so that you can’t cope with the problems you are facing right now like a broken tooth, a fire in your home, unemployment, a broken washing machine or other types of unexpected expenses.

Surviving is about analyzing the situation around you as it is right now and from that information making the correct analysis and taking the correct action. Many of the mechanisms that we see from the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI might end up leading to a situation when people stop trying to changing the situations they are in since they believe that there is no use to keep fighting. People might distance themselves from friends and relatives in the name of OPSEC. And when events take place they act in a way that might be to their own disadvantage overreacting to every single event that they hear about.

The main problem as I see it is that many seem to act and think like the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI is the only possible outcome. As soon as any development takes place we see a long number of post and threads stating: THIS IS IT. This is the Big One. We take the information that we see and try to make it fit the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI theory. We are “bending the map”.

Gradual Adaptation
For me Survival is about analyzing the situation that you are in RIGHT NOW, understanding what problems that you face and act accordingly. Your priorities must reflect what you need right now.

I personally see many worrying trends for the future. Peak Oil. The Depletion of Renewable and Non Renewable Resources. The Global Population Growth. Global Warming. Problems with Infrastructure. Economical Problems. What will all of these trends result in?

I do not know. I do not have the answers. But I personally think that we will have to start challenging the assumptions presented in mainstream media but also within our own community. The future never follows the patterns that we expect it too. Unexpected events and developments takes place all the time. Some for good, some for the bad. Anything is possible.

I am not saying that you should not prepare for potential crisis situations. But I suggest that you are trying to do so with open eyes. I hope this thread got a few of you out there thinking.
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 AM
goose3's Avatar
goose3 goose3 is offline
Capability, not scenarios
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11,528
Thanks: 28,409
Thanked 29,834 Times in 8,748 Posts
Default

I'm not sure I understand what premise you're examining.

I have preps. Pretty decent ones, I think, and getting better all the time. I am reasonably prepared for a variety of events that might befall me, from currency collapse to storm to grid-down. Good stores of food, water, weapons, reloading capability, fuel, generators, and with plans to improve.

All that is predicated on something bad happening. But we also have this:


We have insurance. Life insurance, long-term care insurance, car insurance, house insurance, health insurance. We are in good shape there.

We've educated our children (mostly--both are still in college but closer to done than to starting). We've managed to get them educated without incurring any debt on either their or our behalf.

We're pretty well set for retirement, *if* the system doesn't break down or benefits are cut drastically.


If things, miracle of miracles, don't collapse, then we've done what we're supposed to have done. And if they do, we're ready.

Because, you see, the first part--the preps--are also insurance, just like the life, home, car, and health.

I don't think I've missed the boat, and I don't think I'm overly focused on TEOTWAWKI without considering the alternative.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to goose3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 08:35 AM
janit0r janit0r is offline
cleaning crew
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: on earth
Posts: 3,113
Thanks: 1,472
Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,471 Posts
Default

reading your post, one thing came to mind.... people do not plan to fail, they fail to plan.

i believe if everyone started with the prepper and survivalist mentality early in life, they would have avoided a lot of pitfalls. having a prepper and survivalist mentality allows a person to evaluate the potential hardship that may unravel in the future and plan for it.

the downsize to this mentality, as with any other mentality, is that if you get over-consumed with it, you can get isolated from reality and create a state of constant paranoia for yourself.

plan, prepare and be moderate.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janit0r For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 AM
KCChimneyman KCChimneyman is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Concho Valley of Texas
Posts: 4,268
Thanks: 836
Thanked 4,422 Times in 2,155 Posts
Default

I think that you are making some generalizations that apply to a few not most. It is not bad to put back some food stocks for long-term storage. But I think that most here(on this forum from what I have read) stock what they use and use what they stock. They just have more of it than most people. For example I have over 300lbs of regular rice and 50 lbs of 'Minute Rice'(wife like to make this) put away we use about 15-20 lbs a month so evey month to six weeks we buy another 25lb of regular and another 8lbs of minuteand rotate our stock. Same with all our preps. With our long term preps(MRE's, Mountain House) we use what has been stored 2-3 years for our camping/backpacking trips and put away new stock to replace.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to KCChimneyman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 09:39 AM
REM's Avatar
REM REM is offline
Getting There!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Texas
Age: 62
Posts: 11,458
Thanks: 19,324
Thanked 17,633 Times in 6,838 Posts
Default

I think that if every family in the US had a one month supply of basic staples that would be one additional month between a crises and the SHTF scenario.

There will evidently be economic chaos. There might be natural disaster, war or any number of bad things occur.

I don't think that anyone here is doing without needed medical care in order to buy more rice. You just do what you can when you can. I don't think that anyone is going to die simply due to being prepared, but there is a pretty wide assortment here. I can only speak for myself.

I also don't think that waste is an issue. That just goes against the mindset.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REM For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 10:09 AM
rugster's Avatar
rugster rugster is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,560
Thanks: 1,912
Thanked 4,156 Times in 1,788 Posts
Default

-Some people become fixated on very specific SHTF scenarios 2012, EMP, nuclear war, pandemic, peak oil and not well rounded prepping.

- Some here are prepping to their lifestyle one that's unsustainable in a variety of SHTF scenarios instead of trying to changing their life style for the future,.. I've been guilty of this.

-people maxing out credit cards, credit lines or the equity out of their homes to prep. However, It's a real possibility that the SHTF will be a slow decline over many years and these people won't be able to maintain their homes because they ran up debt obligations beyond a point of maintainability.


IMO...it's important to have one foot planted in the present and one in the future otherwise it's easy to loose perspective you cannot prepare for the future if you are not building or have a solid base right now.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rugster For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Dragunov's Avatar
Dragunov Dragunov is offline
TEXAS!!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Great Republic of Texas!
Posts: 7,216
Thanks: 10,760
Thanked 11,363 Times in 4,378 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfalia View Post
I thought it was about time to be a little provocative again. The SHTF / TEOTWAWKI concept is very well rooted in the Survivalist and Prepper community. The assumptions are many. Things will come to an end and it will happen fast. Everything will stop working. There will be massive violence. People will be fighting over whatever resources that still exists and gangs will search for recourses and kill those how might have anything of value. For surviving the coming Collapse you will need to have a massive stockpile of food, medical supplies, weapons, ammunition, water purification equipment, gasoline and other necessities.

And you must keep this a secret, because if you don’t you will die, most likely killed by your friends, relatives or neighbors. OPSEC is critical. The scenario envisioned by many survivalists is not an impossible one. It could happen. But many seem to think and act like it will. Like there is no other possible outcome. It is already too late.

I think that it would be interesting to discuss some of the drawbacks to this way of thinking
What you are doing right now might not help you in the future. You might spend thousands of dollars stockpiling food that will go bad because you do simply not eat it. You might reduce the amount of cash that you have available so that you can’t cope with the problems you are facing right now like a broken tooth, a fire in your home, unemployment, a broken washing machine or other types of unexpected expenses.

Surviving is about analyzing the situation around you as it is right now and from that information making the correct analysis and taking the correct action. Many of the mechanisms that we see from the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI might end up leading to a situation when people stop trying to changing the situations they are in since they believe that there is no use to keep fighting. People might distance themselves from friends and relatives in the name of OPSEC. And when events take place they act in a way that might be to their own disadvantage overreacting to every single event that they hear about.

The main problem as I see it is that many seem to act and think like the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI is the only possible outcome. As soon as any development takes place we see a long number of post and threads stating: THIS IS IT. This is the Big One. We take the information that we see and try to make it fit the SHTF / TEOTWAWKI theory. We are “bending the map”.

Gradual Adaptation
For me Survival is about analyzing the situation that you are in RIGHT NOW, understanding what problems that you face and act accordingly. Your priorities must reflect what you need right now.

I personally see many worrying trends for the future. Peak Oil. The Depletion of Renewable and Non Renewable Resources. The Global Population Growth. Global Warming. Problems with Infrastructure. Economical Problems. What will all of these trends result in?

I do not know. I do not have the answers. But I personally think that we will have to start challenging the assumptions presented in mainstream media but also within our own community. The future never follows the patterns that we expect it too. Unexpected events and developments takes place all the time. Some for good, some for the bad. Anything is possible.

I am not saying that you should not prepare for potential crisis situations. But I suggest that you are trying to do so with open eyes. I hope this thread got a few of you out there thinking.
WSHTF/Preppers mindset pros:

Years supply of food... You won't go hungry for a while, food won't go "bad" if stored properly and rotated.

Unless you live in an arid part of the country, water shouldn't be an issue. Know how to purify it.

Guns and ammo...... You need a way to protect your "interests". 'Nuff sedd!

Mindset itself...... You keep yourself mentally prepared at all times.

It gives you goals to achieve. Nothing wrong with that!

You are prepped "In season and out".

Cons:

You live your life FPCON "BRAVO" or "CHARLIE". Not neccessarily a bad thing in moderation.

NON-WSHTF/PREPPER mindset.

Pros:

Not quite as much stress and you don't really need to worry about family thinking you're nuts.

You can enjoy life a little more..... MAYbe.... (subjectively).

Cons:

Financially, no difference, you'd just spend your money on something else.

You live life at FPCON "ALPHA" Not neccessarily a good thing.

You run the risk of NOT being prepared as much as you should be.

You will tend to keep your head in the sand a bit and tend to drop your guard sometimes. VERY dangerous.

Personally, I feel my family and myself benefit FAR more from the first mindset.

Just sayin'.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragunov For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 11:47 AM
robkenpo's Avatar
robkenpo robkenpo is offline
Emperor In Exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: east texas
Posts: 11,757
Thanks: 13,242
Thanked 15,134 Times in 6,846 Posts
Default

You seem to think preppers ignore regular life to focus on prepping..... Maybe 1 percent do but, that is hardly the majority... are you a gubermint anti prepping troll?
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robkenpo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 11:52 AM
KCChimneyman KCChimneyman is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Concho Valley of Texas
Posts: 4,268
Thanks: 836
Thanked 4,422 Times in 2,155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
Personally, I feel my family and myself benefit FAR more from the first mindset.

Just sayin'.
I think I am a combination of the two, I mostly prep for non-SHTF situations that may come my way. I think that we are more likely to see multiple minor disasters and hiccups before any SHTF scenario plays out. At the same time I do not fool myself that SHTF cannot happen and do ppreparations for these situation as well. Most of my SHTF preps are skills enhancement and sustainability related, such as getting better trained to take care of medical emergencies and storing of heirloom seed.

I really think that one can get caught up in one scenario or the other and not be prepared for the other.

I know people that have prepped for a while for SHTF that would not be ready if a short term disaster would hit them. They have only planned for a major collapse and have forgot how to deal with minor problems that may rise.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KCChimneyman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Admiral Nelson's Avatar
Admiral Nelson Admiral Nelson is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,852
Thanks: 1,657
Thanked 7,031 Times in 1,975 Posts
Default

IMO the vast majority in here are preparing for something they've seen in a B movie or read about in a novel. I live in hurricane alley and have been through several, I will continue to rely on my hurricane kit on steroids and will adjust to whatever curve ball life throws my way.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Nelson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 PM
swen_out_west's Avatar
swen_out_west swen_out_west is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: N. Wis / High Desert CA/NV
Age: 53
Posts: 4,888
Thanks: 4,970
Thanked 7,526 Times in 2,926 Posts
Default

My situation is a little different than most. No harm done planning for a major change in my life on 12/21/2012. My retirement ceremony is scheduled for that day, I thought it would be very appropriate and cool. So my preps are based on me dropping from society for at least one year regardless of what may happen. So it's no skin off my back if nothing happens.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swen_out_west For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:04 PM
KCChimneyman KCChimneyman is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Concho Valley of Texas
Posts: 4,268
Thanks: 836
Thanked 4,422 Times in 2,155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Nelson View Post
IMO the vast majority in here are preparing for something they've seen in a B movie or read about in a novel. I live in hurricane alley and have been through several, I will continue to rely on my hurricane kit on steroids and will adjust to whatever curve ball life throws my way.
I agree, I live in an area prone to tornadoes,extreme cold, extreme heat, dought and floods. We have had 3-4 inches of ice and weeks above 100 both of which shut down the power grid for several day to a few weeks. Having a plan for everything is too daunting all anyone should do is prepare for what is most likely and then add to that overtime for the unexpected.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KCChimneyman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:06 PM
KCChimneyman KCChimneyman is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Concho Valley of Texas
Posts: 4,268
Thanks: 836
Thanked 4,422 Times in 2,155 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swen_in_ca View Post
My situation is a little different than most. No harm done planning for a major change in my life on 12/21/2012. My retirement ceremony is scheduled for that day, I thought it would be very appropriate and cool. So my preps are based on me dropping from society for at least one year regardless of what may happen. So it's no skin off my back if nothing happens.
My niece was born 12/22/1982, she doesn't want to be 30., she says that is old.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KCChimneyman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:12 PM
bobzilla bobzilla is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,367
Thanks: 21,100
Thanked 8,511 Times in 3,912 Posts
Default WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robkenpo View Post
You seem to think preppers ignore regular life to focus on prepping..... Maybe 1 percent do but, that is hardly the majority... are you a gubermint anti prepping troll?
You certainly don't know the OP?

It's about balance and playing the odds,as many have stated,prep for the known SHTF events,weather,urban unrest,high gas prices,etc.

Rotate your preps,buy an emergency power system(solar,wind,generator,etc.),grow a garden,etc.

I personally enjoy these things,and enjoy the life style
Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2011, 12:19 PM
MikeK's Avatar
MikeK MikeK is offline
Walking methane refinery
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Age: 57
Posts: 64,412
Thanks: 131,202
Thanked 154,595 Times in 44,921 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default

I prepare for a long term crisis. That doesn't mean it's going to happen. And if it doesn't, I'll be very happy. But in preparing for that, I cover a lot of bases. If a shorter term or less drastic problem occurs, I have it covered.

What I don't do is sit around fantasizing about various scenarios, or scan the news every day trying to form some conspiracy in my mind that will cause it all. Preparing is something I do in the background of my life. It is not my life. It's not even a hobby. It's no different than maintaining my vehicle, or paying my insurance. It's just one of the chores one does as a backup.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:30 PM
robkenpo's Avatar
robkenpo robkenpo is offline
Emperor In Exile
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: east texas
Posts: 11,757
Thanks: 13,242
Thanked 15,134 Times in 6,846 Posts
Default

Prepping is a way of life around here for lots of folks... Not SHTF but for any event... Gardening,canning, water, generators, hunting, guns and ammo, etc..... It is not a lifestyle change but a way of life.... Yes there a many who do not have a clue but they are people who moved here from up north or big cities or they are the gubermint handout group, or the wealthy I can always pay someone to do it types.... In general the rural lifestyle preps you for SHTF....... You take care of your own and you help your neighbors... Not a quality you see in the big city and northern groups that have migrated here....
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to robkenpo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:49 PM
KaBar67's Avatar
KaBar67 KaBar67 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 8,153
Thanks: 9,571
Thanked 7,435 Times in 3,477 Posts
Default

Survivalist live in the world of "what if". I think you are touching on a different questions, "who are you" v. "what if".

You can get supplies, food, gear, etc. but lose it all. "What if".
If you focus also on training, fitness, toughness, community, sports, friends and family, "Who are you", I think you will gain advantages that don't end when you lose everything.

I've heard it said that if you took everyting from a successful businessman, he can pick himself up and start a new successful business again. That's why we allow for bankruptcy protection. Again, "Who are you".

Part of the OP refers to self awarness. As I near the nead of my 40's, I know who I am and who I am not. I am not the fighter I once was and do not dream to be anyting else, except try to be very very good at what I am. I am also awarness of my many many shortcomings and habitual overcommitment. I feel I've been tested and passed. Who knows what comes next. I'll meet it with my family and friends and community with all the grit I've tried to accumulate over the years.

I try to make my teams and my kids unbeatable. They may lose a game (or many), but they compete to win every time, and take that unbeatable attitude off the court. Its hard to explain the mindset. I get what the OP is saying and I think he makes a good point.


Robkenpo said, "You take care of your own and you help your neighbors... Not a quality you see in the big city and northern groups that have migrated here...." Sounds like you've never been to New York. If you are talking about migrating "seniors", don't draw you conclusions based on them.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to KaBar67 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Rascals's Avatar
Rascals Rascals is offline
Never Give up
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Portland Or
Posts: 7,579
Thanks: 10,969
Thanked 14,183 Times in 4,470 Posts
Default

Prepping saves us money. We buy things in bulk and when they are on sale. We buy quality and buy stuff we know we will use. An example I know in 5 years I will need to eat, have clothes, shoes ,boots and toothpaste ect ect. So whats wrong with getting them now and putting them away? I'm just not using things I bought 5 to 8 years ago. And there replacements were already bought so I will have them when needed. Do I stop living? Not a chance, we hunt,fish X, camp, bike, run, and 50 other things outdoors and do it becasue that what we do. Not becasue its a fad. My kids by the time they were 7 could make fire 5 different ways. They learned it becasue they had to make fire for dinner for the fish they just caught or the deer liver we were gonna grill. Its what we do for fun. Prepping is a name people use to describe things we just do becasue we dont like going without. I have had family who has had issues in the past and we were taught how to survive in bad times. But we also learned how to survive in good times. Thats why we are doing so well now. When the market was good I made bank and now I'm 45 and retired so no worries.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Rascals For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Ned'ers's Avatar
Ned'ers Ned'ers is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 185
Thanks: 0
Thanked 178 Times in 60 Posts
Default

Randy weaver is an example of taking things to far. His actions or inactions lead to things getting out of control. Simply because of his paranoid ideas.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Ned'ers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Tommy Kaira Tommy Kaira is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK :(
Posts: 226
Thanks: 735
Thanked 191 Times in 93 Posts
Default

It's a great question! The answer for me is the same as everything in life...use moderation! If you have no life outside of prepping (or football, or television, or whatever) and it consumes your existence, then I'd say yes, it is too much. If you have stock piled 150,000,000 rounds, have reinforced your home to the point it's more live a bank vault inside a prison, shoot your dog and your children so they can't be used as leverage against you by the leader of a marauding mob and your main focus with regards to a residence is creating a fully zombie-proof compound rather than a good environment for you family then, Yes, you've gone too far!

If on the other hand you make some general preparations, learn to look after yourself if the worst happens and are generally aware of what's happening around you and the potential dangers then you are just being smart!

Just my 2p (or 2 cent I guess I should say).

I am probably better prepped than the average person and aware of what's happening around me but I don't ruin my life. I still have fun and enjoy myself without obsessing.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Kaira For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net