Twitter and tracking - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

The Tech Zone Discussion on computers, software and games.

Advertise Here

Old 06-25-2020, 04:16 AM
I can breathe

Default Twitter and tracking

Advertise Here

Some information on Twitter practices that may find interest.

Over a period of 6 months I have created a number of Twitter accounts. I opened each one using email accounts, and not mobile numbers. Big tech love getting their hands on mobile accounts as it allows them the ability to track your movements 24x7, and they can use that to profile you. Amongst what they can determine if they have your phone # is where you reside, where you work, where you shop, if you are married, if you are gay, where you go to church, if you are cheating, where your doctors office is etc. etc.

Each twitter account where I followed @realdonaldtrump and liked his tweets, twitter froze my account and required me to supply a mobile number to unblock the account. This did not happen with the accounts where I did not follow any conservative accounts on Twitter. In fact I have an account going on 6 month where I regularly use foul language and spam like crazy; while I do sometimes get blocked until I delete the offending tweets, I do not get forced to submit my mobile account.

A couple of times I made use of burner/charge numbers but the accounts get locked over and over again prompting for a mobile number. I cannot say for sure, but it does seem as though they suspect the number is a burner and try over and over to get a more permanent number. (this is me speculating) I have not supplied my contract number - and I won't.

While this is by no means an exhaustive test, it does seem that big tech is actively identifying conservatives, especially Trump supporters, and then forcing them to supply mobile numbers so they can be tracked and profiled.

Be careful. I'm sure they do not want to track conservatives because they think we are nice people.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peyronie Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 07:21 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,088 Times in 1,953 Posts

Perhaps this is the answer to "Multiple Phones Receiving The Exact Same Calls?"

How to shut them down? I don't twit/fakeb/Google
The Following User Says Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 07:55 PM
I can breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiowa View Post
Perhaps this is the answer to "Multiple Phones Receiving The Exact Same Calls?"

How to shut them down? I don't twit/fakeb/Google
Itís got nothing to do with calls, it all about gps tracking on our smart phones.

If your phone is in close proximity as that of a known drug dealer every second day or so, they know you are a drug addict.
If your phone is at a shooting range every week, youíre a gun owner.
If your phone and that of a woman is in close proximity at a motel every week, you are having an affair.

Big tech has a profile on almost every Trump supporter. The software use to develop these profiles are very sophisticated and they most definitely know about you things you had no idea that anybody knew about. If they have your mobile number, consider even your most intimate secrets know to them.

This could be leaked to your wife, your place of business, your church, your in laws, your children, the police etc. at anytime. It can be used to set you up for a crime you didnít commit, it can be used to blackmail you, it can be used to destroy your life.

Yes, stay away from big tech and donít give your mobile to big tech. If you did, change your phone.

They may do nothing with the information, but they may work you over like youíve never been before.

I donít trust creep like Zuckerberg one bit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2020, 02:34 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Thanked 4,589 Times in 2,378 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyronie Kid View Post
Some information on Twitter practices that may find interest.

Over a period of 6 months I have created a number of Twitter accounts. I opened each one using email accounts, and not mobile numbers. Big tech love getting their hands on mobile accounts as it allows them the ability to track your movements 24x7, and they can use that to profile you. Amongst what they can determine if they have your phone # is where you reside, where you work, where you shop, if you are married, if you are gay, where you go to church, if you are cheating, where your doctors office is etc. etc.

Each twitter account where I followed @realdonaldtrump and liked his tweets, twitter froze my account and required me to supply a mobile number to unblock the account. This did not happen with the accounts where I did not follow any conservative accounts on Twitter. In fact I have an account going on 6 month where I regularly use foul language and spam like crazy; while I do sometimes get blocked until I delete the offending tweets, I do not get forced to submit my mobile account.

A couple of times I made use of burner/charge numbers but the accounts get locked over and over again prompting for a mobile number. I cannot say for sure, but it does seem as though they suspect the number is a burner and try over and over to get a more permanent number. (this is me speculating) I have not supplied my contract number - and I won't.

While this is by no means an exhaustive test, it does seem that big tech is actively identifying conservatives, especially Trump supporters, and then forcing them to supply mobile numbers so they can be tracked and profiled.

Be careful. I'm sure they do not want to track conservatives because they think we are nice people.
They used your IP and or device details to determine you were one and the same.
Even with a VPN you can be fingerprinted without any real effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyronie Kid View Post
I don’t trust creep like Zuckerberg one bit.
Tell us about Zuckerberg and Twitter.
Old 06-29-2020, 01:22 AM
Survivor

Thanked 29,591 Times in 3,273 Posts

No doubt the reason they want a phone number if you follow Conservatives, is because they are continually banning Conservative accounts and figure we will try to create another account to get back in.

They used to regularly block me accusing me of being a "bot," and I had to get a text number to unblock me. They finally banned me permanently for posting a Sabo street art pic of Adam Schiff in clownface. No appeal allowed. The actual pic was of a cutout of Schiff on a street corner in Los Angeles, out in public for everyone to see.
The Following User Says Thank You to St8kout For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 07:31 AM

I to was blocked from twitter and I have never posted anything on twitter . I just liked checking in to see what Donald Trump had tweeted . The regular news media routinely fail to accurately report the news so it was one of my methods of gaining the truth . My theory on this -the one world globalist do not want the public to obtain truthful news . Thus they feed the public fake news and block the truth .
The Following User Says Thank You to poltiregist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 07:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,038 Times in 2,493 Posts

Go to Parler like everyone else is....thier motto is: "if you can say it on the streets of New York, you can say it on Parler".
The Following User Says Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 01:41 PM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural Buckeye Guy View Post
Go to Parler like everyone else is....thier motto is: "if you can say it on the streets of New York, you can say it on Parler".
Parler seems to be popular with Saudis! https://www.reuters.com/article/us-t...-idUSKCN1TE32S
Old 06-29-2020, 08:34 PM
Not John Wick

Thanked 1,367 Times in 412 Posts

Twitter is suitable only for whores, pimps, sad sacks, leeches, drug addicts, sodomites, pedohiles and other liberals.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pol For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 08:39 PM
reluctant sinner

Thanked 28,901 Times in 10,144 Posts

What your cell phone doesn't rat you out. License plate readers are everywhere. Ring doorbell and every other cam posting to SkyNet 24/7.
The Following User Says Thank You to charliemeyer007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 06:14 AM
D. Gibbons is a bad man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pol View Post
Twitter is suitable only for whores, pimps, sad sacks, leeches, drug addicts, sodomites, pedohiles and other liberals.
Yup https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
Old 06-30-2020, 07:06 AM
Deo Vindice

Thanked 35,114 Times in 9,470 Posts

I haven't carried my phone in months. Quit watching tv a good while back too.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:20 AM
Rebel Against Tyrants

Thanked 21,355 Times in 7,070 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

Twitter banned me, during that process they wanted my phone number. It was like a cop asking for ID, every initial reply from team twit was "If I could get your mobile number..."

Also don't copy and paste the hateful things blue checkmarks say and retweet it back at them. That is hate speech when you retweet their words back at them. I kid you not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Straza For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 08:15 AM
I can breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
Twitter banned me, during that process they wanted my phone number. It was like a cop asking for ID, every initial reply from team twit was "If I could get your mobile number..."
Exactly my experience. I'm not giving them my number ever.