This ChinaMart Won't Sell To An Open Carry Patron - Page 6 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 09-12-2019, 04:51 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,591 Times in 1,787 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench708 View Post
Let me quote you..... Nobody has to know what I’m carrying
Sounds like you carry concealed
I don’t see where Walmart has a problem with concealed carry
They only want you to not open carry in their stores.
Pretty simple
As long police are treated the same. On or off duty when not responding to a shooting at Walmart. They will need to conceal carry or leave it in the car.

Myself I refuse to shop at Walmart and it wont make difference.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 04:58 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,362 Times in 18,528 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel Putnam View Post
So someone is a SJW for correctly pointing out that businesses have rights as well?

So the next time a baker refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple and the people here say it’s the bakers right they are being SJW’s?

What’s so difficult about equally applying rights?

Walmart didn’t tell anyone they couldn’t carry in their stores, they just want the *******s who open carry their ARs because they are mentally ill to stop their stupidity in their stores.
Having a little **** doesn’t give some idiot the right to OC an AR in Walmart it Walmart doesn’t want them to do so.

SJW indeed, you sound as whiny as one, ohhh woe is me, I may have to put a shirt over my big leg and nobody will realize how cool I am...
Then you should be a good boy and follow all the new rules and keep shopping at Walmart. Glad you're "woke." I choose to embrace the vision of the Founders. But like I said earlier ... I'm old fashioned in that respect. Any company that's willing to ban their honest, taxpaying customers for life for exercising their right to carry self protection is on the wrong side of my philosophy.

I've repeatedly said that Walmart has "the right" to do whatever the hell they want. And I have "the right" to voice my opinion and to not support any company who's embracing this fanatical push to control guns (and gun owners). You may die your hair purple and continue shopping there if you so desire. You have that right.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:20 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriver View Post
As long police are treated the same. On or off duty when not responding to a shooting at Walmart. They will need to conceal carry or leave it in the car.

Myself I refuse to shop at Walmart and it wont make difference.
I guess it’s you just responding with another dimwitted statement
Which doesn’t even deserve a response

Stay out of Walmart...honestly I could care less. Easier for me to do my shopping if I don’t have to deal with so many idiots.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 05:24 AM
New Libertarian

Thanked 11,750 Times in 4,732 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
Then you should be a good boy and follow all the new rules and keep shopping at Walmart. Glad you're "woke." I choose to embrace the vision of the Founders. But like I said earlier ... I'm old fashioned in that respect. Any company that's willing to ban their honest, taxpaying customers for life for exercising their right to carry self protection is on the wrong side of my philosophy.

I've repeatedly said that Walmart has "the right" to do whatever the hell they want. And I have "the right" to voice my opinion and to not support any company who's embracing this fanatical push to control guns (and gun owners). You may die your hair purple and continue shopping there if you so desire. You have that right.
No, you are not anything you think you are.
You are a hypocrite.

You are using electricity produced and distributed via unionized workers whose union donates money to politicians actively working in Congress to actually strip you of your rights.
Your device you are posting with was made by slave labor in China most likely, a nation actively trying to destroy our nation and way of life through the internet.

Your financial institution probably has donated money to an anti-gun politician, same with the owner of your local grocery store.

You can pound your chest all you want, you are just full of hot air on this issue because there is literally no way you are not supporting an anti-gun politician or business with your money, none.

But you keep acting all high and mighty, as long as you feel good about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 05:25 AM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 8,186 Times in 3,167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post

It’s amazing how little you understand....
You want to infringe on Walmart’s rights to run their business as they see fit ....but then have a temper tantrum if you think they are infringing on yours.

Stay out of Walmart.... your right. Trust me...no one will even notice
Then you can have plenty of time to sit here and start another “ I hate Walmart” thread
The Following User Says Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
It’s amazing how little you understand....
You want to infringe on Walmart’s rights to run their business as they see fit ....but then have a temper tantrum if you think they are infringing on yours.

Stay out of Walmart.... your right. Trust me...no one will even notice
Then you can have plenty of time to sit here and start another “ I hate Walmart” thread
Okay ... it's official. Either you are completely blind or simply can't read. Who's "infringing" on Walmart's rights?
Old 09-12-2019, 05:43 AM
Longing For True Liberty

Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
No, you are not anything you think you are.
You are a hypocrite.

You are using electricity produced and distributed via unionized workers whose union donates money to politicians actively working in Congress to actually strip you of your rights.
Your device you are posting with was made by slave labor in China most likely, a nation actively trying to destroy our nation and way of life through the internet.

Your financial institution probably has donated money to an anti-gun politician, same with the owner of your local grocery store.

You can pound your chest all you want, you are just full of hot air on this issue because there is literally no way you are not supporting an anti-gun politician or business with your money, none.

But you keep acting all high and mighty, as long as you feel good about it.
You are confusing "choice" vs "no choice."

I have "no choice" but to pay unconstitutional taxes.
I do have a choice to buy from woke Walmart or someone else.

I have no choice but to drive on American roads that were likely built by illegal aliens instead of American workers.
I do have a choice to buy my ammo from Cabela's instead of Walmart.

I have no choice over who made my computer.
I do have a choice as to whether I buy a computer from Walmart or a local independent.

See how simple that is?

I can only say that I'm happy that the Founding Fathers were "chest pounders" who took a stand on the issues facing them and that they didn't just sit in their easy chairs letting King George make anti-liberty policies. After all ... it was the King's "RIGHT" to do so.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:32 AM
✝️🗽🏹🗡️🔥🥓💰🛠️💉📻

Thanked 28,667 Times in 8,331 Posts

Quote:
Stop being a SJW, you need to stop eating.
I certainly could do with eating less.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Outside the box

Thanked 2,092 Times in 765 Posts

Quote:
Watch out...lol. Those guys in Kentucky are really tough. Lmao
Never had the first thing to do with "being tough" some folks like to Try to twist things into something they never were. (which can get you placed on the ignore list when that is all you do, while crying hypocrisy of others not seeing one's own real hypocrisy- nuff said)

The REAL point was calling folks "crybabies " hiding behind a keyboard is quite easy , walking up to them in person and doing it is quite another matter. Plus you'll likely get an education in many of the OC states on WHY they OC instead of conceal carry. OC is legal here, always has been, always will be it's in the State Constitution as such. Some don't like OC , that is their business, until they start name calling those who do it for their own legal reasons. As for Ky folks "being tough" most who have served with us Ky boys know just how factual that statement is, however that was never brought up, except by the poster calling OC folks "crybabies" and other names .
The Following User Says Thank You to Aceoky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Prepper elite

Thanked 3,591 Times in 1,787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
Never had the first thing to do with "being tough" some folks like to Try to twist things into something they never were. (which can get you placed on the ignore list when that is all you do, while crying hypocrisy of others not seeing one's own real hypocrisy- nuff said)

The REAL point was calling folks "crybabies " hiding behind a keyboard is quite easy , walking up to them in person and doing it is quite another matter. Plus you'll likely get an education in many of the OC states on WHY they OC instead of conceal carry. OC is legal here, always has been, always will be it's in the State Constitution as such. Some don't like OC , that is their business, until they start name calling those who do it for their own legal reasons. As for Ky folks "being tough" most who have served with us Ky boys know just how factual that statement is, however that was never brought up, except by the poster calling OC folks "crybabies" and other names .
Agreed and well said. I find that open carry gets dumped on by the conceal carry nazi's who think their way is the only way to carry because they won't offend anyone or In the hypothetical mass shooter who spends hours observing the store noting everyone who open carries to shoot first.
The Following User Says Thank You to recklessdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Outside the box

Quote:
Agreed and well said. I find that open carry gets dumped on by the conceal carry nazi's who think their way is the only way to carry because they won't offend anyone or In the hypothetical mass shooter who spends hours observing the store noting everyone who open carries to shoot first.
Yep, I've CC for a very long time, "I" don't care how anyone chooses to carry, I just hope they always do whenever legal, wherever legal. Signs don't matter here anyway have no legal meaning to them (no guns) . I've never seen an OC gettting attacked after 50 years of seeing it pretty much everyday. Unless you count an LEO dealing with a drunk/drughead and I don't think OC had the first thing to do with it in those cases LOL.

I'd wager that I could walk into WM and OC my 1911 and most wouldn't even notice, no one would "panic" it would be just another day. I'm not going to do that, My $ spends just fine other places that don't brag about being in bed with Bloomberg!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aceoky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Survivor

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleKitty View Post
It hurts the employee, Scout. That's not the way to be heard.

OC in your store, if they give you drama leave and shop everywhere else....as far as I know I am the only non-driving person on the board. You can just drive to another store.
No, it doesn't hurt the employees. They get paid to stock shelves. Maybe some may even get some OT. It hurts the manager though. A successful manager is under the gun (no pun intended) to keep costs down and not have bad publicity. Both would ensue with an action like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 31,687 Times in 7,681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil74501 View Post
Meat dept. Load your carts down with meat, then let it sit there and rot while they try to restock the stuff.
Nix that idea. A protest should cause the manager more work and scheduling issues but you can't destroy stuff. Doing that would make you like Antifa and no one wants to be like them.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2019, 10:55 AM
New Libertarian

Quote:

You’re one of those people who even after someone spells something out for them you’ll just keep right on doubling down aren’t you?

I explained my crybaby comment was directed to the idiots open carrying AR’s into Walmart to “test” Walmart’s reaction.
Those asshats are crybabies.

You dared me to come down to Kentucky and call one of your brethren a crybaby.
Well first off, it’s your poor reading comprehension that has you thinking I said all people that oc are crybabies, that’s on you.
Second when you dare someone to say something to your face it is because you’re acting tough.

I live in an OC state, I laugh at the rubes who do it all the time.
You want to walk around looking like a rentacop that’s your choice, I prefer not to be more greyman and not attract undue attention to myself.
You obviously like attention.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:00 AM
New Libertarian

Quote:
Not well said, because he took my entire post out of context by adding his an commentary based on his lack of reading comprehension.

Nowhere did I call all people who OC crybabies.
I called the attention whores who decided to OC an AR15 into Walmart to “test” the reaction of Walmart crybabies.

Had those idiots not “tested” Walmart we likely wouldn’t be having these discussions.

I think those that OC are not wise, I prefer to blend in, not call attention to myself.
One of the cardinal rules of prepping, grayman.

You want to OC?
Knock yourself out, I find it counterintuitive to the entire prepping lifestyle and therefore it should be reserved for bumpkins and attention whores like those AR guys in Walmart.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:01 AM
New Libertarian

Quote:
Yep, I've CC for a very long time, "I" don't care how anyone chooses to carry, I just hope they always do whenever legal, wherever legal. Signs don't matter here anyway have no legal meaning to them (no guns) . I've never seen an OC gettting attacked after 50 years of seeing it pretty much everyday. Unless you count an LEO dealing with a drunk/drughead and I don't think OC had the first thing to do with it in those cases LOL.

I'd wager that I could walk into WM and OC my 1911 and most wouldn't even notice, no one would "panic" it would be just another day. I'm not going to do that, My $ spends just fine other places that don't brag about being in bed with Bloomberg!
Like ChinaFreight?
Old 09-12-2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
WM may well "claim that" but I know for a fact banned folks still go in there on a regular basis (and no I am not banned LOL)
They're gambling that they can get in and out of the store before the local Walmart security catches on. If they do get caught, it's an automatic trespass charge. Seen it happen here. Our local cops can't jump high enough to keep Walmart happy.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Outside the box

I know of some that have been banned for years and shop several times per week, I think they're bluffing at how "great" the FR software is or something is going on. Was supposed to be "banned for life" but they were back inside another store less than a week later and never have been approached by security AFAIK.

Of course had "I" been banned, I'd never spend a nickle there again even IF I knew they'd never catch on. Funny thing is they've used checks with their name etc. @ WM......