Survivalist Forum banner

Another crook 6ft under

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Rugger77 
#1 ·
A local home owner shot and killed one thief, and a second "suspect" got away and was arrested later.

Of course our local liberal news is barely covering it, I made a comment this morning to one of my co-workers that there was one less POS out there and they were upset that the home owner was getting away with it. :mad:

Story link

#14 ·
Oh yeah. And if Hollywood movies are any indication, she will be taken in , and eventually do something INCREDIBLY STUPID and die.

Challange your friend about how deep his commitment is to saving the lives of those less fortunate that have to steal to make a living.

Ask the stupid S.O.B. if he's willing to put a sign in his front yard that says "This home-owner DOES NOT own a Firearm." See if he follows through. If he refuses, ask why.
Like this one?

this was mine after Katrina

#4 ·
challange your friend

Challange your friend about how deep his commitment is to saving the lives of those less fortunate that have to steal to make a living.

Ask the stupid S.O.B. if he's willing to put a sign in his front yard that says "This home-owner DOES NOT own a Firearm." See if he follows through. If he refuses, ask why.

#5 ·

I did challenge her, I asker what she'd do if someone broke into her home, she said she'd call the police. :rolleyes:

At that point I knew it would be a loosing argument so I dropped it.

She's a sheeple through and through, mid 20's, materialistic, more worried about who's winning American idol then about what's going on in the world.

The other co-workers I brought it up to were just sad that the other one got away.....

#6 ·
I'm south of Eugene, deep in the mountains and have been following this story with great interest. It amazes me that anyone in the People's Republic of Eugene would know the dangerous end of a firearm, much less use it in defense of home and hearth. A story to warm up the cockles, but for the fact that Oregon does not have a castle doctrine law on the books. For the homeowner's sake, I hope those intruders were armed.....

#9 ·
Oooops, silly me, ORS 209-229 does set out a SPECIFIC SET of circumstances where deadly force can be used. Whew! That's a load off. I feel better already. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine for that homeowner. I'm sure the open minded, enlightened folks of Eugene will rally to his defense.

#11 ·
well, line up the dirt bags and punks that think they are so hot and tough and just plant em all.... works for me...

nighthawk, the person youmentioned this to will always be upset (like the other fools) till something like this happens to him and his family...It is always the bleeding heart liberals and the goody 2 shoes that think this type of vermin pought to be understood and catered to... I got a 45 that caters to what ever they want me to cater to...

#17 ·
just consider the source of the wording... usually it is some bleeding heart liberal SOB and some anti gun sobbing sister that thinks we all ought to just have a kum biahh moment....

not me, hunt em down if you gotta and plant em.... one at a time or a whole lot of em at once... I no longer give a rats butt about the criminal elements rights that they by personal choice abuse and destroy.... give em the shortest trials in all judicial history about 3 to 4 minutes tops, and if the evidence is so totally overwhelming... about 4 minutes because we ought to give the dirt bag at least one last chance to make peace before he ends up in hell or gets forgiven....
Plenty of trees and lots of bullets would solve the problem in a fast way... why waste tax payer money on piles of crap...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.