Another Colorado School Shooting - Page 9 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Colorado Jogger attacked by Mountain Lion drobs Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum 43 02-24-2019 12:49 PM
What Kind of Person Calls a Mass Shooting a Hoax? RKW Controversial News and Alternative Politics 92 11-27-2017 11:54 AM
Champion Traps & Targets Folding Shooting Sticks 40578 Cope's Distribuitng Cope's Distributing 0 11-14-2017 03:38 PM
High value firearm possibly lost following SD shooting. WILL Firearms General Discussion 160 11-05-2017 01:13 AM
I am now able to share a defensive shooting story that took place about a year ago. JBryan314 General Discussion 141 11-01-2016 11:10 AM

Old 05-14-2019, 01:30 AM
Simple Goat Herder

Thanked 26,225 Times in 7,016 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
But that doesn't cover the "non-sexually" or the numbers...

Transgender - Lives like a different gender
Transsexual - Changes body parts

These will be hotly fought over within SJW circles because it's not logically consistent and their arguments directly contradict each other on if they are separate things or not. It's both true that gender (man/woman) and sex (male/female) are not the same thing, and true that a transgender woman is a transexual woman and not a transsexual man. If you don't understand what I'm saying, that's good. They don't either, but they'll pretend it makes complete sense and you're a bigot for pointing out the contradictions.

2 Spirit - These people think they're trapped in a human body but that really they're some sort of animal, mythical creature, or even inanimate object. It's the species version of transgender.

Queer - In short: a new word for posers. Used by people who want to go to the parties and play part, but aren't actually a member of any of the groups. In practice, for example, this is stuff like a girl who looks like a butch chick and hangs out with butch chicks but is too grossed out by vaginas to actually be a lesbian. Or a person who wants to hang with transgender people and act like they're one of them but isn't so committed as to actually back it up and try to transition.

Questioning - People who want to be gay, and aren't, but they might hold their nose and do it on rare occasions if pressed hard enough so they'll get accepted by real gay people.

Intersex - In reality it means hermaphrodites. XXY chromosome. In practice it's anyone who's less masculine or feminine than the average person of their gender. The use of this word gets heavily stretched to include whoever wants to use it. A lot of these are people who didn't have fully formed genitals. A boy who's scrotum wasn't fully sealed and needed a stitch right after birth to keep his balls from eventually falling out would be a very common example. It sometimes goes as far as guys with small penises or girls with big clits.

Asexual - NOT the biology use of asexual. This started as a word for celibate people (mostly just virgin teenagers who stopped being asexual as soon as they lost their virginity). Now it's progressed to people who just aren't as enthusiastic about sex as most of their friends, even though they may still be having sex on a regular basis.

Ally - People who want to go to the parties but aren't willing to do anything crazy to get in.

Pansexual - Bisexual, but more special sounding and less offensive because bisexual has become a dirty word to the SJWs in the gay community who consider them traitors for sleeping with the opposite gender for political reasons, or just because they want to bang the bisexuals and don't want the competition from the other gender.

Agender - Like trans, but you don't actually have to be like the other gender and can be even more special because you can be offended regardless of which gender people guess you are.

Gender Queer - You get to change your gender or lack of gender at will with no warning to prevent anyone from ever correctly using the proper pronouns. Plus you can be whatever gender or lack of gender benefits you the most at that moment. Line for the women's room? You're a man. Men's room stinks? You're a woman. Someone tells you you have to pick one restroom or the other? You're agender.

Bigender - Same damn thing as Gender Queer but agender's not one of your options.

Gender Variant - Same damn thing as Gender Queer.

Pangender - Same damn thing as Gender Queer.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 01:40 AM
Simple Goat Herder

Thanked 26,225 Times in 7,016 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdot View Post
I hope they do. Then, when anybody else shows up claiming to be the opposite gender, we can throw the insanity card at them, courtesy of this court case. Can't have it both ways.
Oh no. It's going to be that she was a victim of transphobia and was defending herself against their violent lack of enthusiastic support. She's going to play the victim card to get a very light sentence just like any woman on trial for a violent crime. Backup plan is to say she was manipulated into it by the guy and was acting under duress.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 09:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 26,133 Times in 4,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Oh no. It's going to be that she was a victim of transphobia and was defending herself against their violent lack of enthusiastic support. She's going to play the victim card to get a very light sentence just like any woman on trial for a violent crime. Backup plan is to say she was manipulated into it by the guy and was acting under duress.
Except for this:

Lawyers for the teenage suspect demanded that they referred to Maya as ‘Alec’ during court proceedings and call the troubled transgender youth “he” as McKinney demands her mental illness be acknowledged by the courts.

Her gender confusion is a mental illness?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 10:18 AM
Survivor

Thanked 17,454 Times in 7,800 Posts

Still more misinformation than info out there on this one. If, as appears likely, the school had credible advance warning of the matter, there need to be some supervisory personnel walking the streets with no job, nor unemployment benefits either.....

Once more, the gun free zone turns into a killing ground....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 10:38 AM
Survivor

Thanked 35,492 Times in 10,742 Posts

Since the media is trying hard to drop this as a non-event (due to conflict of agendas), has anyone heard that the guns were stollen from the parents gun safe? Someone at work mentioned they broke into the safe but I haven't seen confirmation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,683 Times in 1,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Transgender - Lives like a different gender
Transsexual - Changes body parts

These will be hotly fought over within SJW circles because it's not logically consistent and their arguments directly contradict each other on if they are separate things or not. It's both true that gender (man/woman) and sex (male/female) are not the same thing, and true that a transgender woman is a transexual woman and not a transsexual man. If you don't understand what I'm saying, that's good. They don't either, but they'll pretend it makes complete sense and you're a bigot for pointing out the contradictions.

2 Spirit - These people think they're trapped in a human body but that really they're some sort of animal, mythical creature, or even inanimate object. It's the species version of transgender.

Queer - In short: a new word for posers. Used by people who want to go to the parties and play part, but aren't actually a member of any of the groups. In practice, for example, this is stuff like a girl who looks like a butch chick and hangs out with butch chicks but is too grossed out by vaginas to actually be a lesbian. Or a person who wants to hang with transgender people and act like they're one of them but isn't so committed as to actually back it up and try to transition.

Questioning - People who want to be gay, and aren't, but they might hold their nose and do it on rare occasions if pressed hard enough so they'll get accepted by real gay people.

Intersex - In reality it means hermaphrodites. XXY chromosome. In practice it's anyone who's less masculine or feminine than the average person of their gender. The use of this word gets heavily stretched to include whoever wants to use it. A lot of these are people who didn't have fully formed genitals. A boy who's scrotum wasn't fully sealed and needed a stitch right after birth to keep his balls from eventually falling out would be a very common example. It sometimes goes as far as guys with small penises or girls with big clits.

Asexual - NOT the biology use of asexual. This started as a word for celibate people (mostly just virgin teenagers who stopped being asexual as soon as they lost their virginity). Now it's progressed to people who just aren't as enthusiastic about sex as most of their friends, even though they may still be having sex on a regular basis.

Ally - People who want to go to the parties but aren't willing to do anything crazy to get in.

Pansexual - Bisexual, but more special sounding and less offensive because bisexual has become a dirty word to the SJWs in the gay community who consider them traitors for sleeping with the opposite gender for political reasons, or just because they want to bang the bisexuals and don't want the competition from the other gender.

Agender - Like trans, but you don't actually have to be like the other gender and can be even more special because you can be offended regardless of which gender people guess you are.

Gender Queer - You get to change your gender or lack of gender at will with no warning to prevent anyone from ever correctly using the proper pronouns. Plus you can be whatever gender or lack of gender benefits you the most at that moment. Line for the women's room? You're a man. Men's room stinks? You're a woman. Someone tells you you have to pick one restroom or the other? You're agender.

Bigender - Same damn thing as Gender Queer but agender's not one of your options.

Gender Variant - Same damn thing as Gender Queer.

Pangender - Same damn thing as Gender Queer.
truthfully, it does not matter how they identify themselves the bottom line is that they are insane, because anything other than what the good Lord above intended for you to be is deviance. And is morally unacceptable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 10:44 AM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Still more misinformation than info out there on this one. If, as appears likely, the school had credible advance warning of the matter, there need to be some supervisory personnel walking the streets with no job, nor unemployment benefits either.....
You mean like this below? Unfortunately, if you throw a dart, you'll hit a thread rife with misinformation too.

Quote:
One of my best friend's kids goes to that school. I was at work with him when he got the frantic call from his wife. His son is OK, they all reconvened at the muster site in the gym they were directed to go to.
Quote:
... he said (in his words) his son " told me that one of the security guards, a gamer dude, shut that s*** down with a concealed carry pistol right outside his classroom - He wasn't supposed to be carrying apparently, but he chose wisely"
Of course, the "gamer dude" who "wasn't supposed to be carrying" was nothing of the sort. He was armed security from a well known firm. He was paid to be there for that very purpose.Former LEO and Marine, too, I believe.

BUT, and here is where things get more interesting, it's being reported thet..

Quote:
Investigators probing whether private STEM School security guard fired on sheriff’s deputy responding to shooting
Quote:
The source said a deputy has told authorities that the security guard, who has not been publicly identified, fired a shot at him or her while sheriff’s responders were arriving at the school.

Investigators also are trying to determine whether the trajectory of the bullet indicates the guard may have struck and injured a student, the source said. Eight students were injured in Tuesday’s shooting, which also claimed the life of 18-year-old Kendrick Castillo.
https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/0...omments-anchor
Old 05-14-2019, 10:45 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
truthfully, it does not matter how they identify themselves the bottom line is that they are insane, because anything other than what the good Lord above intended for you to be is deviance. And is morally unacceptable.

It does matter in respect to the law, doesn't it? Just thinking out loud but if a mistrial were declared due to adjudicating the defendant by the incorrect gender (biologically) perhaps it could visit the SCOTUS. SCOTUS could be forced to decide if there are two or more??
Old 05-14-2019, 11:20 AM
Survivor

Thanked 19,481 Times in 5,082 Posts

Where do you send them to serve out a prison sentence? If I'm a lifer in prison, I'd be glad to take a female cellmate calling herself whatever over some big nasty guy calling himself whatever. Better options there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InOmaha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 12:02 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,065 Times in 4,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InOmaha View Post
Where do you send them to serve out a prison sentence? If I'm a lifer in prison, I'd be glad to take a female cellmate calling herself whatever over some big nasty guy calling himself whatever. Better options there.
If you still have the outdoor-plumbing intact, you will be tossed in with Bubba and company. Not a best case scenario even for physically tough people.

One of my vendors has a guy who works for him, did the whole transgender thing including the surgery. They had to have someone come in and address all the employees on how to react to and treat the person.

Physically, he/she with a wig is passable as a woman. This person has less hair than I do otherwise, needs to work on the voice. The funny thing that he/she does NOT like guys, prefers women. I don't get it. Apparently this is more common with the transgenders than I would have even guessed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 02:50 PM
Survivor

Thanked 26,133 Times in 4,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
The funny thing that he/she does NOT like guys, prefers women. I don't get it.
Deep down, many men are lesbians.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 03:46 PM
No Longer Rambling

Thanked 7,795 Times in 1,855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdot View Post
Deep down, many men are lesbians.
I confess. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A_SonofLiberty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 03:48 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,683 Times in 1,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_SonofLiberty View Post
I confess. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body
that makes two of us
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2019, 06:54 PM
Survivor

Fully equipment male lesbians... Woman's best friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Survivor

https://jalopnik.com/jeep-people-hon...1834780970/amp

Wish I would have known....I'd have gone.
Old 05-15-2019, 01:09 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 3,483 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlovesjeeps71 View Post
https://jalopnik.com/jeep-people-hon...1834780970/amp

Wish I would have known....I'd have gone.
One of those times when you regain a little faith in humanity.

Don't know the story but guess the kid died trying to stop the shooter.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 01:52 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
One of those times when you regain a little faith in humanity.

Don't know the story but guess the kid died trying to stop the shooter.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Yes. Kid tried to subdue the shooter and was murdered for his efforts. Saved a lot of lives and undoubtedly changed many, many more by his actions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post: