The US government just officially recognized the Satanic Temple as a religion. - Page 6 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Would you consider this unconstitutional? CJ64421 Firearms General Discussion 122 02-22-2019 05:04 PM
Ten Commandments-Not Religious alv7722 General Discussion 121 08-22-2018 12:35 PM
Gun control debate, advice needed OhioMan Firearms General Discussion 92 04-09-2018 07:19 PM
PUTIN "Liquidate Terrorists on the Spot" hoplite59 General Discussion 95 01-08-2018 03:23 PM
Looking for guidance StealthyMcStealth Religious Discussion 19 12-05-2017 04:47 PM

Old 05-11-2019, 10:00 PM
The Hawks Nest

Thanked 21,055 Times in 7,686 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
I have stated based on God expressed morality. So it is not I that stated but God since I do not use my moral laws but His. You are trying to pin on me God's judgement. You are trying to shut me up by saying it is me. Prove that it is me and not God. Show me His laws concerning morality and draw your conclusions that I judge and not Him.

In fact you are fighting for the World's Law that give Satanism equal right with Christianity against God that clearly supports only Christianity (at least when speaking about Satanism). To God Satanism is abomination. Why would He give equal rights to this religion as with His Son's religion (aka His religion also)?
You are the one who has stated that PK is going to tell. That is you stating it. Unless you are saying that you speak for God in which case.

"A terrorist is only as strong as the fear he creates."

"Things you own end up owning you"
- Tyler Durban
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2019, 07:44 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,028 Times in 571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
You are the one who has stated that PK is going to tell. That is you stating it. Unless you are saying that you speak for God in which case.
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires."

The desire of Satan is to be worshiped on Earth. And impose his will.(No moral Law).

The desire of God is to be alone worshiped on Earth. And impose His Will (His Moral Law).

Jesus clearly said you cannot support both desires shown above. You cannot even be indifferent to Satan's desire but have to fight against it. That is you either are for Satan or you are for God, since He clearly states that you cannot serve (support either by action or inaction) two masters.

Whoever supports Satanism even by taking the mantle of tolerance (or indifference) does not support God, but works against God and His moral laws, because He has exclusive ownership of His morality that He extended to us by His Laws and put it in our conscience, unless you disagree on that.

Whoever works against God goes to Hell. I hope you at least agree with that.

PK says she is not against the right of the Church of Satan to receive tax breaks form the State, so part from Christian money, from her money. She could protest a least ideologically to this but she said she is OK with it. That is support given to Church of Satan both active (money) and passive (she does not mind it). She supports this decision with a passage from a human law no older than 250 years. Not from God Law (because she can't from God's Law because God is against that). Tell me how PK is not against God's Law on this?

That is why one of the founder of Church of Satan in the movie correctly identifies that America (the State) was never exclusively Christian and that Christian MORAL should not be applied due to equal rights. The total loss of God's moral will happen in America in the end because it is not part of America increasingly pagan (against God) Laws. That is why I said that sooner rather than later either in a conscient way (didn't happened yet) or an inconscient way (and that is already happening now) PK will join Satan Church (at least part of her goals), with all the consequences.

Show me the logical problem with the above statements. No more BS about my judgement of others. Treat it as exclusively logical statements. Convince me of the illogical of it and I will join as well your cause.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:27 PM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires."

The desire of Satan is to be worshiped on Earth. And impose his will.(No moral Law).

The desire of God is to be alone worshiped on Earth. And impose His Will (His Moral Law).

Jesus clearly said you cannot support both desires shown above. You cannot even be indifferent to Satan's desire but have to fight against it. That is you either are for Satan or you are for God, since He clearly states that you cannot serve (support either by action or inaction) two masters.

Whoever supports Satanism even by taking the mantle of tolerance (or indifference) does not support God, but works against God and His moral laws, because He has exclusive ownership of His morality that He extended to us by His Laws and put it in our conscience, unless you disagree on that.

Whoever works against God goes to Hell. I hope you at least agree with that.

PK says she is not against the right of the Church of Satan to receive tax breaks form the State, so part from Christian money, from her money. She could protest a least ideologically to this but she said she is OK with it. That is support given to Church of Satan both active (money) and passive (she does not mind it). She supports this decision with a passage from a human law no older than 250 years. Not from God Law (because she can't from God's Law because God is against that). Tell me how PK is not against God's Law on this?

That is why one of the founder of Church of Satan in the movie correctly identifies that America (the State) was never exclusively Christian and that Christian MORAL should not be applied due to equal rights. The total loss of God's moral will happen in America in the end because it is not part of America increasingly pagan (against God) Laws. That is why I said that sooner rather than later either in a conscient way (didn't happened yet) or an inconscient way (and that is already happening now) PK will join Satan Church (at least part of her goals), with all the consequences.

Show me the logical problem with the above statements. No more BS about my judgement of others. Treat it as exclusively logical statements. Convince me of the illogical of it and I will join as well your cause.

That is my argument about you. You continuously judge people. You behave like you know exactly what God thinks and how he would judge people. That goes directly against God but you seem to think that is ok while judging others yourself. Your a direct contradiction.

- Tyler Durban
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk55732 For This Useful Post:

Old 05-13-2019, 08:35 AM
Trapper

Quote:
That is my argument about you. You continuously judge people. You behave like you know exactly what God thinks and how he would judge people. That goes directly against God but you seem to think that is ok while judging others yourself. Your a direct contradiction.
You have no argument. Just an unfounded accusation. If you will truly have an argument you will answer to post 102, and then accuse me. But since you do not do that, it is just more BS.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:29 AM
The Hawks Nest

Quote:
You have no argument. Just an unfounded accusation. If you will truly have an argument you will answer to post 102, and then accuse me. But since you do not do that, it is just more BS.
Unfounded accusation? So you havent been telling people that they are going to hell based on what you think? Sounds like judging to me.

- Tyler Durban
Old 05-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Trapper

Quote:
Unfounded accusation? So you havent been telling people that they are going to hell based on what you think? Sounds like judging to me.
This is not based on what I think, hence post 102. Answer to this not to your own unfounded accusation. What is it for me to say to people where they are going? This is not about me. I put a logical conclusion to the actions of others. It is God who will judge. However, a logical conclusion should be refuted if possible with counterarguments, not attacked the person that puts it in the forum.

Further more, I am in this situation same like all of you, where I need to decide what is moral and what is not based on God's Word. Do you want to tell me that God will look lightly on me approving the Church of Satan receiving Tax free privilege? I think not. Hence I do not approve of this and from what information I gathered from the Bible He will not approve it for anybody, not just me. Unless you want to challenge this conclusion I do not see the point of your accusation other than desperation.
Old 05-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Deplorable Me

Thanked 26,055 Times in 8,988 Posts

Quote:
This is not based on what I think, hence post 102.
Cat, this is a pathetic tactic many proselytizers use; pretend they are not the ones in the conversation saying hurtful, hateful things. It is like you are a divine flasher, getting off on telling people off.

And it is not based on your authority, no! It is based on the authority of who you speak for - AS IF you are anointed to be God's mouthpiece. You must not realize how alienating your diatribe is. I pray you change your approach in how to bring others to Jesus. Your current approach lacks all humility, and therefore, lacks all honor and divinity.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:11 PM
Trapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterEnergy View Post
Cat, this is a pathetic tactic many proselytizers use; pretend they are not the ones in the conversation saying hurtful, hateful things. It is like you are a divine flasher, getting off on telling people off.

And it is not based on your authority, no! It is based on the authority of who you speak for - AS IF you are anointed to be God's mouthpiece. You must not realize how alienating your diatribe is. I pray you change your approach in how to bring others to Jesus. Your current approach lacks all humility, and therefore, lacks all honor and divinity.
Peter I am not suppose to bring nobody to Jesus in this thread because the majority (except for you) here are suppose to be believers in Jesus divinity. So for children we speak like with children but with adults we speak it the way it is, hence less diplomacy and more truth is involved in the deliverance speech. And the Truth is giving help to Church of Satan is against God. If the newly revealed "babies" here cannot take that simple truth and they want me to shut up that speaks volumes either of their understanding of God's message as it was clearly expressed in the Bible or their "purity" of Faith. Either way this is not my judgement, and I am surprised at the reaction from the members of this forum at this simple truth. Babies will be babies.