The real statistics that the climate change gang don't want you to see - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 11-02-2019, 07:45 AM
Crap Creek Survivor

Thanked 3,894 Times in 1,012 Posts
Default The real statistics that the climate change gang don't want you to see

Advertise Here

Quick reply to this message
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GrizzlyetteAdams For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 18,734 Times in 3,989 Posts

We know the data has been cherry-picked, manipulated, and fraudulently presented by the so-called man-made climate change scientists. These videos put it into perspective.

If you wonder why, just follow the money. Prior to Bill Clinton's launch of government-funded climate research fiasco, very little money, other than what NASA was spending, was going into climate change research because there wasn't any compelling reason to spend the money. Today, tens of billions are being spent in grants every year that only go to scientists who support the man-made narrative. That alone tells us the claims of man-made global warming are fraudulent.

Why does so much fraudulent activity trace back to the Clintons?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 11:59 AM
Indefatigable

Thanked 43,127 Times in 13,312 Posts

I don't need any statistics. If I hadn't seen a weather report or the news in 40 years I could still tell you the climate IS changing. Now you can debate if it's man made or not until the cows come home, but it IS changing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:06 PM

Nice video on the shenanigans with climate change statistics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cranberry For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:13 PM
You were the Executioner.

Thanked 1,982 Times in 589 Posts

The climate has been changing since the earth formed. It has been changing ever since man's memory began. It will continue to change long past mankind's existence. It changes regardless of what mankind does or does not do. Geologic action miles beneath the surface drive much of the change, and there is absolutely nothing mankind can do to alter that force.

But those are not the issues in this argument. People are being directed away from the unprecedented global looting with the squabble of how man is destroying the earth. It is a convenient red herring to draw people's attention away from the confiscation and redistribution of the world's wealth. And lets not kid ourselves that it does not trickle down to our level because it sure as hell does.

But people are too simple. They are easily distracted by scary stories, like the terrified little girl Greta.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 35,759 Times in 9,989 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
I don't need any statistics. If I hadn't seen a weather report or the news in 40 years I could still tell you the climate IS changing. Now you can debate if it's man made or not until the cows come home, but it IS changing.
Not according to the latest data from NOAA.
Their data shows variation, but no actual change since 2005.
https://www.realclearenergy.org/arti...ince_2005.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	487004_5_.png
Views:	44
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	293526  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Prepared

Whether you believe climate change is natural or caused by man I still don’t understand how people are ok with pollution. Why is it ok for corporations to dump sewage into water, cars exhaust into the air, and oil companies to dump chemicals into the ground? We still have to live here and even if it’s a natural climate change we want clean water and air. I know I’m going to die eventually because it’s a natural change but I don’t want to burn my house so no one else can live there. I want to leave it in as good as shape as possible.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ready?mom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:31 PM
Weed 'em and reap

Thanked 122,797 Times in 24,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready?mom View Post
Whether you believe climate change is natural or caused by man I still donít understand how people are ok with pollution. Why is it ok for corporations to dump sewage into water, cars exhaust into the air, and oil companies to dump chemicals into the ground? We still have to live here and even if itís a natural climate change we want clean water and air. I know Iím going to die eventually because itís a natural change but I donít want to burn my house so no one else can live there. I want to leave it in as good as shape as possible.
Because the countries that have the most cars and develop the best technologies are cleaner than those that don't. The US, for example, produces a negligible percentage of the world's pollution, nowhere near commensurate with our percentage of the world's population. Ditto Europe.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,263 Times in 1,784 Posts

Quote:
It may be changing where you are. I honestly don't know your long term weather. What I do know is that the heavy snows of the 60s and 70s here along with the bitter -30F temps of the 70s and 80s were gone for at least 10 years in the late 90s and early 00s. Those days are past here. The 60s and 70s were famous for heavy snow also.

The last few years we are back into the -30s for a couple weeks at a time and we are getting above normal snowfall. Just a few inches but above normal. When normal is based on true long term numbers, well you never see normal right?

We are also wetter than normal after a couple decades of drier than normal. I see nothing to alarm me where I live. Sometimes you can plant your garden in mid May (big gamble) sometimes first week of June. Sometimes your last week of frost is late May sometimes you don't get a month off (not kidding on that it happened here 7 years ago) and have to deal with it. Just depends on how mild the year is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Potawami II For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Survivor

Thanked 32,757 Times in 7,923 Posts

Climate change does happen. We have seen things like "the year without a summer in the 1800s. It was caused mainly by a volcano eruption. I personally have seen the flood of 55. Admittedly I was young but I can still remember walking down the hill and looking at the small river so filled with water it wasn't a small river anymore.

Then there was the Blizzard of 1888 and also one in 1978. I remember very hot summers and falls and little snow in the winter. Then again there were crappy winters and crappy summers. So the climate is cyclical and it changes. We don't have much effect on it. "Mother Nature" is fickle.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 12:58 PM
Prepared

Thanked 1,315 Times in 297 Posts

Quote:
Mmhmm the exact way it has been changing for thousands of years
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fire_fighter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Target Shooter

I'm afraid that Global Warming people will succeed in reducing CO2. Don't plants and trees need that to survive?

What happens if CO2 is reduced too much?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeterWiggin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2019, 11:58 PM
You were the Executioner.

Thanked 1,982 Times in 589 Posts

Reduction on oxygen being produced if enough plants die.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazarine33 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,155 Times in 747 Posts

I've read that the antarctic had twice as much ice form this past summer (winter there) as has ever been recorded. Now they say it might mean another ice age.

They can't even make up their minds.

Russia said the UN climate people fudged their temperature readings about 1 degree over the period of time they checked worldwide temperatures. It was colder in Siberia than the UN said it was. (I read this several years ago)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dixie_Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 58,215 Times in 20,177 Posts

Quote:
It's always changing. You don't have any recent Dust Bowl problems in OK lately, right?

I would assume you would take that as a change for the good.

But you did make the most salient point. Natural and man-made are vastly different things.

Why should the global economy be torqued for natural climate shifts? The free market can always adapt eventually to natural changes.

But if you need a globalist agenda driven during a time of rising nationalism then you need a panic button to guilt everyone back into central planning mode.

Scaring the kids with boogeymen is just the lowest of the low.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 09:54 AM
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12

Thanked 31,361 Times in 11,004 Posts

Quote:
I don't need any statistics.
Proving again that facts do not matter to Liberals.

Quote:
If I hadn't seen a weather report or the news in 40 years I could still tell you the climate IS changing. Now you can debate if it's man made or not until the cows come home, but it IS changing.
The is changing also. Liable to be getting colder from here on out until next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarine33 View Post
The climate has been changing since the earth formed. It has been changing ever since man's memory began. It will continue to change long past mankind's existence. It changes regardless of what mankind does or does not do.
An inconvenient fact where the hysteria around it shows the effectiveness of indoctrination.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,817 Times in 1,901 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWiggin View Post
I'm afraid that Global Warming people will succeed in reducing CO2. Don't plants and trees need that to survive?

What happens if CO2 is reduced too much?!
Output, not total in atmosphere.
Ethics of planetary engineering etc.

It will take a few thousand years to sink back, atleast.
Old 11-03-2019, 04:39 PM
3 more years of this?

Thanked 5,086 Times in 1,649 Posts

Id wish it would swing wildly one way or the other and wipe out those not prepared
The Following User Says Thank You to svxak47 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Weed 'em and reap

Quote:
Yes and no. Like any dynamic situation, it is always changing. But that's not the contentious part. The contentious part is twofold:

1) Is the change harmful?

2) Is the change a result of human activity?

By and large, warming trends have been a massive boon to the carrying capacity of the entire world, reversing desertification and expanding productive biomass and arable land. But is the warming the alarmists claim even happening? Not unless you select timeframes that misrepresent the data, and that is the point of the video.

I can prove any trend you want, as long as you give me a long enough set of data from which to cherry pick, and find a way to remove both my sense of shame and my conscience.

My favourites are ones like, "More polar bears are dying every year than at any point in our lifetimes!" That, interestingly enough, is a 100% true, incontrovertible fact. And it's really good news for the bears. The reason so many more are dying is because there are so many more alive. A reasonable mortality rate applied to a larger population always means more deaths, simply because there are more of them alive to die.

It's why I never trust environuts with facts. They're like a chimp with a hand grenade, only less responsible.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 05:22 PM
Weed 'em and reap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarine33 View Post
Reduction on oxygen being produced if enough plants die.
Unlikely. Algae produce the majority of liberated O2, and their populations are extremely adaptable. They have much more elastic upward and downward limits than terrestrial plants.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post: