Survivalist Forum banner

Stages of Survival

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  The Survivalist 
#1 · (Edited)
Post Deleted.

#2 ·
There are times you will be stage 3, say when youre at work- and all you have is whats in your car and pockets- ect. I bring this up because- what if a terror attack/government stunt occurs, meteor strikes, ect.

George Carlin once addressed something like this in one of his bits. I won't go into it, it's much too long, but the jist of it was, what you absolutely need: Keys and Wallet.

It might be a good idea to have a small kit you can put together that you ALWAYS have on you, say in a fanny pack. power bars, multitool,small radio, flashlight, ect. You could call this your Stage 3 kit, what you absolutely need in a survival situation. Obviously an urban kit will be much different than a rural kit.

#4 ·
This is my "stage 3" pack I am ofthen more tah 10 minets footwalk from my work-car.
So this is wa I carry all day.
The photo is a bit dark but there is a kiss-of-life, smal spyglas whit the inspection miror on the frot you can look at an almost 120 degre angel.

Rolf

#5 ·
I was in a stage three back in the 1980's.Luckily I was able to find shelter.But would of not did much good considering the concentrated aerial bombardment of the city I was located in.I always have a pack about a small back pack size with in close distance for situations.

#7 ·
well said ammo.common sense should tell us that you should be prepared to have everything you need at times, have some of what you need at times, and have nothing you need.

id say in referrence to this concept, same thing ive said from the beginning. if you train to be good with nothing, youll be great with anything.

#11 ·
I keep a BOB handy and close by at all times.

It has contains:
food for 3 days
1/2 gallon of water
3 knives
fishing gear
extra change of clothes
first aid kit
survival book small paperback
candle
fire starter
2 space blankets
misc. cleaning items toothbrush,... soap

In my BOV
BOB
I have a hand crank radio
some more clothing
3 gallons of water.

I think at bare minimum I want to have my BOB. anything less will leave me in a dire survival situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.