Magazine capacity bans are a step by step plan for a backdoor semi auto ban. - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Firearms General Discussion Rifles, pistols, shotguns, scopes, grips and everything in between.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prepare My Life Planner up to 35% Off, Step-by-step emergency preparedness plan JC Refuge Safecastle 0 03-16-2015 11:57 PM
make a phone camera to scope mount step-by-step walkthru keithm DIY - Do It Yourself 15 01-09-2015 08:58 PM
Home Made Gun Camo Project step-by-step walk thru keithm Firearms General Discussion 13 02-14-2014 11:49 PM
Sawyer: From ponds to anywhere! Step by Step with Photos! Macguyver1 DIY - Do It Yourself 7 01-14-2014 12:10 PM
Amaze Your Friends With This EASY DIY European Mount: Step By Step Directions AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 0 01-02-2014 12:30 PM
Step 1: Shoot Buck. Step 2: Get Organized. Step 3: Buck Attacks Dead Buck. AllOutdoor.com AllOutdoor.com 3 10-14-2013 06:04 PM
Excellent Step by step printout for nuclear survival... ifly106 Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) Survival 2 04-08-2013 04:20 AM
Primitive Sod / adobe shelter construction - Heavy pictures - step by step instructi Von Helman Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 17 03-30-2011 09:40 PM
Easy Way - Step by Step to proof PLANET X (NIBIRU) Using Your Phone Camera !! Bosco Warden Controversial News and Alternative Politics 46 03-15-2011 05:04 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 11:31 PM
thelaststand thelaststand is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 560
Thanks: 7
Thanked 580 Times in 255 Posts
Default Magazine capacity bans are a step by step plan for a backdoor semi auto ban.



Advertise Here

They first limit it to 15 then 10 then 7 then 5 then 3 then 1 then zero.

One way to counter their agenda is to stockpile as many 30 round and other standard or high cap magazines as possible. Create such a large civilian inventory that if they did ban them the supply would never "dry up".
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thelaststand For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 12:47 AM
Harmless Drudge's Avatar
Harmless Drudge Harmless Drudge is offline
Weed 'em and reap
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: A once-free nation
Age: 41
Posts: 29,786
Thanks: 243,389
Thanked 124,289 Times in 24,581 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
They first limit it to 15 then 10 then 7 then 5 then 3 then 1 then zero.

One way to counter their agenda is to stockpile as many 30 round and other standard or high cap magazines as possible. Create such a large civilian inventory that if they did ban them the supply would never "dry up".
Immediately after the Newtown shootings, one douchenozzle in the CT state legislature introduced a bill banning everything but single shot capacity. When questioned about why he wanted to outlaw semi-autos, he actually replied, "This bill doesn't outlaw semi-autos unless they hold more than one bullet."

I will sit back and let that one sink in. I'm still in disbelief.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 01:08 AM
whiskyrebellion's Avatar
whiskyrebellion whiskyrebellion is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: louisville Ky
Posts: 2,665
Thanks: 1,429
Thanked 4,093 Times in 1,442 Posts
Default

that is why i tell people to tell the grabbers they are not giving up any of their firearms. amazingly, they always seem to give themselves away. they say they want simple reforms but they will get a mag/cap ban then assault rifle ban then all semiauto pistol ban then all semiauto rifle then 3 shot shotgun limit then 2 shot shotgun and all pistols including revolvers banned. i remember when they wanted a non smoking section on a plane. now, in the state of kentucky (top 3 tobacco producer in the country) there are cities where it is a crime to smoke indoors on private property. heck, they are trying to curb beverage size in ny.

i told a lib buddy of mine that i actually thought there was some things we could do that would be common sense and if we had safe guards, most gunowners would go for but we are so worried about the farrrrr left that we are afraid to give an inch.
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-18-2013, 01:21 AM
vicdotcom's Avatar
vicdotcom vicdotcom is offline
Maximus
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,320
Thanks: 7,105
Thanked 15,422 Times in 6,592 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
They first limit it to 15 then 10 then 7 then 5 then 3 then 1 then zero.

One way to counter their agenda is to stockpile as many 30 round and other standard or high cap magazines as possible. Create such a large civilian inventory that if they did ban them the supply would never "dry up".
Of course it is a backdoor semi-auto ban and grab. But not for the reason you state the real issue is the Registration of grandfathered in mags or any type of "registration". They lure sheep into thinking "There is nothing wrong with this legislation, you are ALLOWED to keep your current mags if you register them first."

Well sure at first. Then they move the yardstick up and ban them all. (After all those politicians that voted the law in the first place are probably not there anymore so no accountability). But now they have your name and number of mags.

Mag bans are in no way enforceable unless you A) register them or B) ban them all outright. Because there is NO WAY for anyone to know if a magazine was made/sold prior to a certain date or not. Unless you register them of course.

Just think about this... how many bridges or toll roads were promised to be free once they "paid for themselves" in construction costs? Of course the politician that said that is no longer in office. So who is accountable when they decide just to keep charging long after that point?

Gun grab is not going to happen overnight but it will happen over the course of 70-80 years. It all starts with the registration.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to vicdotcom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 02:16 AM
thelaststand thelaststand is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 560
Thanks: 7
Thanked 580 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicdotcom View Post
Of course it is a backdoor semi-auto ban and grab. But not for the reason you state the real issue is the Registration of grandfathered in mags or any type of "registration". They lure sheep into thinking "There is nothing wrong with this legislation, you are ALLOWED to keep your current mags if you register them first."

Well sure at first. Then they move the yardstick up and ban them all. (After all those politicians that voted the law in the first place are probably not there anymore so no accountability). But now they have your name and number of mags.

Mag bans are in no way enforceable unless you A) register them or B) ban them all outright. Because there is NO WAY for anyone to know if a magazine was made/sold prior to a certain date or not. Unless you register them of course.

Just think about this... how many bridges or toll roads were promised to be free once they "paid for themselves" in construction costs? Of course the politician that said that is no longer in office. So who is accountable when they decide just to keep charging long after that point?

Gun grab is not going to happen overnight but it will happen over the course of 70-80 years. It all starts with the registration.
This is why no american should ever register a firearm no matter what threats they use.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelaststand For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 02:17 AM
thelaststand thelaststand is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 560
Thanks: 7
Thanked 580 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskyrebellion View Post
that is why i tell people to tell the grabbers they are not giving up any of their firearms. amazingly, they always seem to give themselves away. they say they want simple reforms but they will get a mag/cap ban then assault rifle ban then all semiauto pistol ban then all semiauto rifle then 3 shot shotgun limit then 2 shot shotgun and all pistols including revolvers banned. i remember when they wanted a non smoking section on a plane. now, in the state of kentucky (top 3 tobacco producer in the country) there are cities where it is a crime to smoke indoors on private property. heck, they are trying to curb beverage size in ny.

i told a lib buddy of mine that i actually thought there was some things we could do that would be common sense and if we had safe guards, most gunowners would go for but we are so worried about the farrrrr left that we are afraid to give an inch.
That's why I call anyone who supports any gun control at all a supporter of the total civilian disarmament agenda. Period. That is what they are.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2013, 04:05 AM
Waldlaeufer's Avatar
Waldlaeufer Waldlaeufer is offline
Wilddieb
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wo die wilden Kerle wohnen.
Posts: 2,249
Thanks: 1,300
Thanked 1,771 Times in 932 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
That's why I call anyone who supports any gun control at all a supporter of the total civilian disarmament agenda. Period. That is what they are.
And this agenda is pushed by fascist governments...let me think. Yep, also your government.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2013, 06:56 AM
dreiwhit dreiwhit is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 661
Thanks: 1,528
Thanked 1,008 Times in 384 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
This is why no american should ever register a firearm no matter what threats they use.
Absolutely! If you register a firearm, it will be confiscated later.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Waldlaeufer's Avatar
Waldlaeufer Waldlaeufer is offline
Wilddieb
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wo die wilden Kerle wohnen.
Posts: 2,249
Thanks: 1,300
Thanked 1,771 Times in 932 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreiwhit View Post
Absolutely! If you register a firearm, it will be confiscated later.

And you are really that naive to think that the responsible government agencies are limited to gun registration records.

If you have a firearm, be sure they already know.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 07:35 AM
SamboRoberts's Avatar
SamboRoberts SamboRoberts is offline
Bravo Zulu
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,133
Thanks: 8,436
Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
That's why I call anyone who supports any gun control at all a supporter of the total civilian disarmament agenda. Period. That is what they are.
Felons should have the right to keep and bear arms when released from prison.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to SamboRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Dirt Dog Dirt Dog is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 504
Thanks: 1,716
Thanked 795 Times in 300 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
Felons should have the right to keep and bear arms when released from prison.
Seems like our goverment also approves of this. They arm Al-q in Libya and Syria and Afghanistan before that. Hell they give coke lords in Mexico or Heroin Barron's in Afghanistan whole armies!
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 AM
xBOOMSTICKx xBOOMSTICKx is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Boston born, in Colorado
Posts: 1,602
Thanks: 2,416
Thanked 2,240 Times in 867 Posts
Default

Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 03:58 PM
SamboRoberts's Avatar
SamboRoberts SamboRoberts is offline
Bravo Zulu
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,133
Thanks: 8,436
Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBOOMSTICKx View Post
Except for the one in Australia.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 04:42 PM
xBOOMSTICKx xBOOMSTICKx is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Boston born, in Colorado
Posts: 1,602
Thanks: 2,416
Thanked 2,240 Times in 867 Posts
Default

Just cause it has not happend yet does not mean it won't.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xBOOMSTICKx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 05:09 PM
thelaststand thelaststand is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 560
Thanks: 7
Thanked 580 Times in 255 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
Felons should have the right to keep and bear arms when released from prison.
They shouldn't let felons out unless they are safe to let out. Nuts should
be treated and kept in mental hospitals. There really is no need for background checks otherwise. Any felon can get a gun anyway through a straw purchaser.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to thelaststand For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 05:23 PM
A-Team A-Team is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 1,058
Thanked 2,359 Times in 834 Posts
Default

Step by step is 100% correct. In California we got hit with a 10 round limit years ago...and banning of most guns. Now ALL RIFLES with detachable magazines are up for ban.

And Los Angeles is trying to pass confiscation of magazines over 10.

California also just funded a major increase to confiscate guns.

Tyranny is already here in Komifornia.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to A-Team For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2013, 05:57 PM
DocRob DocRob is offline
2B1ASK1
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East Texas
Posts: 857
Thanks: 10,031
Thanked 1,565 Times in 535 Posts
Default

I will not comply and anyone trying to impose some stupid law on me has anotherthing coming.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 04:50 AM
SamboRoberts's Avatar
SamboRoberts SamboRoberts is offline
Bravo Zulu
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,133
Thanks: 8,436
Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
They shouldn't let felons out unless they are safe to let out. Nuts should
be treated and kept in mental hospitals.
What constitutes a 'nut' these days?
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 04:56 AM
Flesh_Mechanic's Avatar
Flesh_Mechanic Flesh_Mechanic is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: kansas city
Posts: 342
Thanks: 58
Thanked 233 Times in 119 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamboRoberts View Post
Except for the one in Australia.
It'll come, just give it some time.
Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 AM
SamboRoberts's Avatar
SamboRoberts SamboRoberts is offline
Bravo Zulu
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,133
Thanks: 8,436
Thanked 12,164 Times in 5,768 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh_Mechanic View Post
It'll come, just give it some time.
So which race do you reckon will be wiped out in Australia?
Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net