Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 06-03-2020, 01:23 AM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 40,707 Times in 9,419 Posts

Advertise Here

Let's just think this thru for a moment.

Is any CIA operative willing to commit a murder, ASSUMING someone would be filming it and leak the film. Then face being fired under total disgrace from his "cover" job, be hated nationally, be blamed for the kickoff of hundreds of riots?

...Knowing he would be charged with homicide and labeled a murdering anti-black racist, GO TO PRISON, await trial, then likely be CONVICTED and spend the rest of his life in PRISON with minorities who are going to beat the living daylights out of him or worse.

That's one heck of a dedicated CIA agent.

I really have purposefully not followed this tragic, politicized, hypocritical, exhausting drama unfolding for a number of reasons. But this conspiracy seems outlandish and unlikely.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 03:13 AM
Nunquam Non Paratus

Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
<snipped for brevity only> But this conspiracy seems outlandish and unlikely.
All the best conspiracy theories are outlandish and unlikely.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jchavasu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:49 AM
Dog Lives Matter

Thanked 21,434 Times in 4,583 Posts

Let's all agree upon one thing. It WAS the reptilians. They control the entire world media.

FYI. Both Obama and Hillary have been identified as reptilians.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HomeDefense For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,426 Times in 426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
It has been well established by our god king ruler , that all of the MSM is fake news. The Smith-Mundt Act has even been "modernized" to make it legal to report fake news to control you.

When the MSM goes into 24/7 reporting for an event that is not normal, complete with those personal, up close, touchy-feely interviews, you can pretty much bet your life it is a psyop. (Cue Gene Rosen and the Sandy Hook players).

And the term "Conspiracy Theorist" was invented as a highly effective form of derision, to discredit anyone that points this out.

I think some conspiracy theories are just made up obvious nonsense, like chemtrails (and flat earth nonsense). When someone points out a real conspiracy, you can conflate their argument with those supporting the obviously absurd conspiracy theory of chemtrails. If you look at that thread, there is no more ardent critic of that theory than myself. And you are in that same thread agreeing with me.

Since I believe you are reasonably rational, I can only conclude that you are here as a professional debunker, to try and defend the government psyops.

I don't recall you ever showing much interest in the survival topics here.
Various survival kit discussions, what is the best multi-tool, how to preserve food, how to clean and skin game, trauma care, what is the best gun for various purposes, who is the best survivalist, etc.

Nope, you are here to haunt the conspiracy threads.

And those guys in that photo are different guys, but nice job trying to conflate my assertions with that photo as well. You know your craft. (Which reminds me, those guys with the "punisher" caps were working for "Craft", not Blackwater. I think they had a name change. I actually don't sit around memorizing this stuff.
And to add. Keep in mind "one" company owns literally 80-90% of the communications market (news, weather, sports, cable, cell, etc) means you get programmed information that is all consistent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Milsurpfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 07:21 AM
Dog Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpfan View Post
And to add. Keep in mind "one" company owns literally 80-90% of the communications market (news, weather, sports, cable, cell, etc) means you get programmed information that is all consistent.
It's actually 6 corporations that control 90% of the media, at least in the USA.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America
Old 06-03-2020, 08:00 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,775 Times in 5,673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage39k View Post
Can’t say I didn’t think of that. This whole things seems staged. I would not be surprised if this is an inside conspiracy to ignite this county in flames
Staged for sure. Who else would kneel on a cuffed man's neck for 7 minutes and LOOK into the cameras?

Supposedly the CIA has infiltrated some PDs and this seems to be a good example. So what will happen with this cop? He had roots in the community, although his neighbors didn't know he was LE. How is that possible unless he changed into his civvies at the precinct, which I know some cops will do.

So we will see what becomes of him in the coming weeks. He is a marked man for sure, out of a job and possibly facing prison time unless the CIA takes him away on some pretext.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Dog Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Staged for sure. Who else would kneel on a cuffed man's neck for 7 minutes and LOOK into the cameras?

Supposedly the CIA has infiltrated some PDs and this seems to be a good example. So what will happen with this cop? He had roots in the community, although his neighbors didn't know he was LE. How is that possible unless he changed into his civvies at the precinct, which I know some cops will do.

So we will see what becomes of him in the coming weeks. He is a marked man for sure, out of a job and possibly facing prison time unless the CIA takes him away on some pretext.
The CIA has been infiltrated throughout government and the media since the 1960s. There was a list that got out in 1970 that listed 1,000 CIA agents working in the media. They were legitimate editors, journalists, and reporters, but they also worked for the CIA and helped direct the narrative. That list is supposed to be much longer today. We know that the CIA heavily influences CNN. CNN has been their main outlet for controlling the narrative for at least decades.

Operation Mockingbird

I heard an interview with Jesse Ventura where he talked about CIA infiltration into government. He said that when he became governor of Minnesota, A CIA rep met with him and his chief of staff. They were given a list of CIA operatives in Minnesota government positions. They were expected to support these people. The only persons allowed to know about the list were Jesse and his chief of staff. Jesse said he would never reveal the list, but most of the people were still working in Minnesota government.

Do I think the cop was CIA? Not a chance. There doesn't appear to be any reason to murder George Floyd, unless the cop had a personal beef with Floyd. There are reports that they both worked as bouncers at the same bar, so they allegedly knew each other. But if the cop was CIA he would never intentionally murder someone in public with people video taping the event. That would be beyond stupid.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:45 AM
Apocaloptimist

Thanked 6,462 Times in 1,715 Posts

So I keep seeing news reports that Chauvin is on suicide watch. How long before he is Epsteined?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClovisMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 08:52 AM
Dog Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisMan View Post
So I keep seeing news reports that Chauvin is on suicide watch. How long before he is Epsteined?
If he gets convicted and tossed into the general prison population, some "ghetto brother" will stick him with a shiv or beat him to death. There's no doubt about that.

Regardless of what happens in court, his life is trashed. When the cops responsible for the Rodney King incident were exonerated of any criminal offense in court, they were then convicted for Civil Rights violations.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:04 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
Default George Floyd's Killer is no cop but is CIA?

Quote:
It has been well established by our god king ruler , that all of the MSM is fake news. The Smith-Mundt Act has even been "modernized" to make it legal to report fake news to control you.

When the MSM goes into 24/7 reporting for an event that is not normal, complete with those personal, up close, touchy-feely interviews, you can pretty much bet your life it is a psyop. (Cue Gene Rosen and the Sandy Hook players).

And the term "Conspiracy Theorist" was invented as a highly effective form of derision, to discredit anyone that points this out.

I think some conspiracy theories are just made up obvious nonsense, like chemtrails (and flat earth nonsense). When someone points out a real conspiracy, you can conflate their argument with those supporting the obviously absurd conspiracy theory of chemtrails. If you look at that thread, there is no more ardent critic of that theory than myself. And you are in that same thread agreeing with me.

Since I believe you are reasonably rational, I can only conclude that you are here as a professional debunker, to try and defend the government psyops.

I don't recall you ever showing much interest in the survival topics here.
Various survival kit discussions, what is the best multi-tool, how to preserve food, how to clean and skin game, trauma care, what is the best gun for various purposes, who is the best survivalist, etc.

Nope, you are here to haunt the conspiracy threads.

And those guys in that photo are different guys, but nice job trying to conflate my assertions with that photo as well. You know your craft. (Which reminds me, those guys with the "punisher" caps were working for "Craft", not Blackwater. I think they had a name change. I actually don't sit around memorizing this stuff.

Maybe I missed your sarcasm cues (or you missed mine) but my chemtrails post was responding to the OP, not trying to “”conflate your assertions”” about anything.
I think we are in agreement on both this thread and the chemtrails thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corpus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 12:06 PM
CULT DEPROGRAMMER

Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,208 Posts

Quote:

It has been well established by our god king ruler ,

Snip
Of this we can agree....

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Deplorable Freedom Zealot

Thanked 10,993 Times in 2,350 Posts

There may be a connection to a 3 letter agency according to sundance.

Floyd and Chauvin most certainly knew each other.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-page-2/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,369 Times in 742 Posts

Floyd was CIA too.......and is still alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to benson56 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 04:17 PM
SoJer

Thanked 5,931 Times in 1,870 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpfan View Post
...Keep in mind "one" company owns literally 80-90% of the [MSM] ...means you get programmed information that is all consistent.
Yep... ('cept it's actually 6 'MegaCorps', but.. Your Point is Spot-On..

..it's not "Fake News".. but it IS absolutely 'Shaped News'... 'em All..

jd
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Deplorable Freedom Zealot

Thanked 10,993 Times in 2,350 Posts

I thought it to be odd that the EMTs did not seem to have a sense of urgency when they arrived on scene.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonegunner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 11:02 PM
Through Knowledge, Peace

Thanked 8,379 Times in 3,076 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisMan View Post
you mean, before they find another chauvin look alike to murder and then say he killed himself, meanwhile he is out walking the streets somewhere else on the planet?

Because Epstein didn't kill himself. And 2, the photos that were released were not actually photos of Epstein. There are closeups all over that prove they were two different guys.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:53 PM
CULT DEPROGRAMMER

Thanked 4,192 Times in 2,208 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegunner View Post
I thought it to be odd that the EMTs did not seem to have a sense of urgency when they arrived on scene.
Do we know who called them? Chauvin was still pressing him down as they arrived. Unusually fast response.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 06-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Nunquam Non Paratus

Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,149 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Let's all agree upon one thing. It WAS the reptilians. They control the entire world media.

FYI. Both Obama and Hillary have been identified as reptilians.
Do you want to get killed by the reptilians? Because talking about this is how you get killed by the reptilians. Damn, now I talked about the reptilians. Oh, I did it again! We are both doomed...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jchavasu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Generator Wrangler

Thanked 6,415 Times in 2,191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
So here's the conspiracy scoop starting up on the socials....

"George Floyd's killer isn't a cop. He is a CIA hitman. I knew it. He was maybe the Boston Bomber? Sandy Hook shooter? Derek Michael Chauvin, Age 44, Windermere, Florida "

"People are saying they didn't recognize George Floyd's killer as a cop, and he's gone missing"

"The next door neighbors of Derek Chavin are on video saying they had NO IDEA he was a cop."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266142235914985472

I knew a cop that would only put on his uniform after he arrived at the station. When the work day was done he'd change back into civvies to return home. He stated he did this because he didn't want his neighbors to know he was an LEO.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Jr. Member; Sr. Body

Thanked 3,731 Times in 576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchavasu View Post
Do you want to get killed by the reptilians? Because talking about this is how you get killed by the reptilians. Damn, now I talked about the reptilians. Oh, I did it again! We are both doomed...
You had to go and 'Beetlejuice' the reptilians! (Could be worse; could be Arkancide.)