Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 12-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Through Knowledge, Peace

Thanked 8,090 Times in 2,989 Posts
Default Will chaos ensue if Trump is impeached?

Advertise Here

Someone said to me "you watch, this country is going to go ape **** if Trump is impeached!"....

I couldn't help but think, yeah right. As long as you don't take away the television and video games then NOBODY is going to care about anything in this country
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,643 Times in 4,933 Posts

Some democrats are bailing out of the impeachment camp. Possible they won't have enough of their own to pull it off.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 10:40 AM
Survivor

Location: Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away.
Thanked 5,379 Times in 1,822 Posts

The impeachment is simple political theatre. The Senate has a clear Republican majority which will never convict and remove Trump from office. The impeachment process will backfire on the Democrats, mobilize Trump's base and give him a bump in the polls, the same as it did for Bill Clinton. The clown car of Democrat candidates and their extreme views will not go over well and Trump will be re-elected.

During his second term Trump will have lost all sense of humor and AG Barr will start going after the treasonous bastards who have been trying to overthrow the government.

Let the games begin!
Old 12-10-2019, 10:48 AM
reluctant sinner

Thanked 26,135 Times in 9,389 Posts

Personally the Demonrats have nothing. Impeachment is nothing but an accusation and I strongly doubt they have the votes to get a conviction. So all it amounts to is the NWO/SWAMP via the DNC wasting time and money making fools of themselves.

I hope they keep it up until well after Trump completes his second term, however I doubt the DNC will hold the house.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Rider

Thanked 8,107 Times in 1,347 Posts

impeachment =/= removal

No, I don't expect "chaos" for the former but a good many patriots will go from Condition Yellow to Condition Orange.

If, however, Senate votes for removal that's a different kettle of fish and things will escalate significantly. That's not to say it would be widespread but it will get attention.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Timberline For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 12,652 Times in 3,703 Posts

I would be more concerned about ensuing chaos if their impeachment attempts fail, which they will. The left will blow a gasket when their pipe dream falls apart.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:07 AM
This is a great survival forum

Not a chance.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemeyer007 View Post
Personally the Demonrats have nothing. Impeachment is nothing but an accusation and I strongly doubt they have the votes to get a conviction.

One fun fact.

Technically, zero Senate Republicans could vote to convict Trump on the articles of impeachment and he could still be removed from office as a result of that vote.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:14 AM
Harsh and unpleasant

Thanked 2,744 Times in 1,116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Some democrats are bailing out of the impeachment camp. Possible they won't have enough of their own to pull it off.
Yep, still has to be voted on by the full House of Representatives before it moves to the Senate.

Too many Dems are looking over their shoulders with reelection in mind.

I don't think this is going to work out the way they thought.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sharkbait For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Survivor

Thanked 6,606 Times in 3,153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
Someone said to me "you watch, this country is going to go ape **** if Trump is impeached!"....

I couldn't help but think, yeah right. As long as you don't take away the television and video games then NOBODY is going to care about anything in this country
That is what many would like and you'll be surprised how many different interests would actually welcome it, but Trump is not going to be removed from office.....I highly...highly doubt it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sabotage39k For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Survivor

Thanked 9,451 Times in 3,061 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
One fun fact.

Technically, zero Senate Republicans could vote to convict Trump on the articles of impeachment and he could still be removed from office as a result of that vote.
Explain please.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Exarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanked 12,652 Times in 3,703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
Explain please.
Exarmyguy, he is nothing but an American loathing troll who used to live here in the states and has since moved to NZ and is trying to convince others to do the same.

Dirty Pig, the left act like spoiled rotten children who need a time out when they do not get their way, and for the record I don't like you at all but I am glad to see that you are ok after the volcanic eruption you guys had down there. Stay safe.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exarmyguy View Post
Explain please.

Only 2/3 of the Senators present for the vote are needed to convict and only a simple majority of Senators (51) need to be present for the vote to go ahead.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2019/1...talking-about/
Old 12-10-2019, 11:35 AM

Another fun fact.....

A secret Senate ballot to convict could realistically take place anonymously. It would only take 3x Republicans to demand it for it to become a reality. Something tells me Trump would not be a big fan of this.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-office-229911
Old 12-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Rider

Thanked 8,107 Times in 1,347 Posts

Approval of and conviction by secret ballot would simply mean that instead of targeting specific congress critters, they would ALL have targets painted on their heads starting with those who voted in favor of the secret ballot.

Choose your moves carefully
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Timberline For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 32,685 Times in 7,906 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
I would be more concerned about ensuing chaos if their impeachment attempts fail, which they will. The left will blow a gasket when their pipe dream falls apart.
Exactly that! I can see the cons create a lot of chaos in the next election. An impeachment will sway a lot of votes from the libs. If the impeachment fails, I see a lot of protests (not peaceful ones ) by the libs. I'd guess we will get another glimpse of who the violent ones really are.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to InfScout For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 12:03 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,239 Times in 789 Posts

When the Impeachment effort in the House passes, and the effort in the Senate fails, I would expect Chaos to ensue then. Constant media coverage denigrating the right, conservatives, Senate republicans, us Deplorables and rural America flyover country. It will continue up to and past the 2020 election. Trump will be an impeached President and not worthy to be re-elected. He will be illegitimate if re-elected (which I think he will be).

Edit: my comments were from the Demo, leftist view. I voted for and support Trump.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkerpv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Harsh and unpleasant

Thanked 2,744 Times in 1,116 Posts

Next move is Nancy's.
Will she bring this to a vote?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharkbait For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Indefatigable

Thanked 42,892 Times in 13,249 Posts

I have never expected him to be convicted in the Senate. I never expected him to be removed. The last thing I want is some secret ballot BS. No, I want each and every vote, every name, regardless of party, on the Congressional record.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Proud American Patriot

Thanked 8,141 Times in 1,656 Posts

This coup attempt will fail and Trump will probably win the coming election. But it is a virtual certainty that he will be our last Republican president.

This is because the strategy of bringing in a million third world poor a year, who vote overwhelmingly liberal (meaning marxist) generation after generation, has not slowed down even a little bit on Trump's watch. And the Obama dreamers are reaching voting age. So how many million more marxist voters are there now than there were when Trump barely beat Hillary? And how many more will there be in another four years?

The electoral college is just a buffer. Hillary won the popular vote; that's how big the liberal cattle herd was even three years ago. The electoral college will not stop the marxist hordes much longer; it will be overwhelmed.

And to make matters worse, there are an estimated 20 to 40 million illegals here now (and my guess is 40 is more likely). All it will take is one big liberal political victory and they will all be given citizenship and voting rights, and that will be the last nail hammered into America's coffin.

And those trying to get the truth out about this strategy of political war are effectively silenced by the liberal thought police. If patriots do not fight back against this aggression, the strategy will continue, and America will die.

And this will happen within the next one or maybe at most a few election cycles.

We should not let distractions like this theater make us forget about the huge elephant in the room that will soon crush the life out of us.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to deprogramming services For This Useful Post: