Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
70% of Venezuela blacked out Slats Manmade and Natural Disasters 67 09-30-2019 11:22 AM
Venezuela people need our help right now. elZ Manmade and Natural Disasters 160 07-29-2017 10:42 PM
venezuela johbren Financial Forum 30 02-02-2017 03:06 PM
Meanwhile in Venezuela... Sean_6399 General Discussion 0 07-31-2015 02:53 AM
What Everyone Is Ignoring In Venezuela Shank Mares Wife General Discussion 10 04-25-2014 12:11 PM
Meanwhile in Venezuela ... real wowwee Political News and Discussion 10 03-26-2014 09:07 AM
Venezuela George Newbill General Discussion 1 10-08-2012 11:40 AM
Coming soon... Russian missiles in Venezuela Lady Bug(ging) General Discussion 26 07-25-2008 09:20 AM
Venezuela's Clown at it again madcritter General Discussion 15 01-27-2008 05:46 PM
Venezuela shawn General Discussion 3 06-27-2007 12:14 AM

Old 01-23-2020, 01:19 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,080 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5791 View Post
Hello there guys. Interesting news in (the freaking mess) my life. Will be posting soon.

Still kicking strong.

You almost made me cry with such your words of support and encouragement.
Danged hormones.

I feel much closer to you people than some MFers of my own countrymen. I´ve always been a Republican, and a nacionalist. Danged Lefties knew how to use that against us.

Stay tuned.

Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2020, 08:42 PM
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ

Thanked 24,262 Times in 7,051 Posts
Default CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano.

My best translation.

Trust in God and keep alert brother!

ymmv of course

Last edited by n1d; 01-23-2020 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: pam~n~toe dunt like edits
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to n1d For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2020, 09:40 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 25,433 Times in 7,448 Posts

Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó present at Trumps State of the Union address & given a standing ovation by Congress.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:13 AM
SoJer

Thanked 3,464 Times in 1,121 Posts

Quote:
Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano. ...
Esso! y siguido: Si! Te puedes lograr si nunca tiras la toalla.. Animos, fuerzas y aguante, Greg!

jd
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2020, 02:25 PM
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ

Thanked 24,262 Times in 7,051 Posts
Default CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbuster View Post
Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó present at Trumps State of the Union address & given a standing ovation by Congress.
Yup and the demonrats couldn't sit on their arses.

Piglousys face told it all though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n1d For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Hunter/Survivor

Thanked 1,089 Times in 341 Posts

PigLouse's fake choppers were dancing around in her putrid mouth during the address. Its great that the Prez called out Cuba, venezuela and Iran, their economies are in tatters, feel bad for the people but they put them in....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluesman60 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 08:43 PM
I travel light

Thanked 3,321 Times in 740 Posts
Thumbs up And THERE, my friend, is where EVERYBODY IS WRONG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman60 View Post
PigLouse's fake choppers were dancing around in her putrid mouth during the address. Its great that the Prez called out Cuba, venezuela and Iran, their economies are in tatters, feel bad for the people but they put them in....
I´m sorry people, I´m not the kind of guy who makes triumphant entrances, but this time I will make an exception.

Just for the record, we didn´t have a chance. Hardcore Communists (I´m a patriot, a Republican and a Nationalist, and they used me as a puppet, I admit this) were going to take over the country, sooner or later. We couldn´t have done anything. Commies had been slowly capturing spaces in the popular acceptation. Trust me on this, fellows. I´ve done enough research.

Castro invaded Venezuela via Bahia de Machurucuto in 1967.

He attended the Carlos Andres Perez ceremony of receiving the presidence in Dec. 1988, and left behind 200 agents to generate the 1989 chaos and turmoil resulting in thousands of deaths.

The same strategy they used in Ecuador and Chile, to overthrow their democratic governments.

So please DON´T SAY AGAIN IN MY FACE WE PUT THEM THERE.

Thanks.

Now that I´ve got your attention, I have to inform you everything that has been happening. My patreon site is public, and I´ve been posting there as it is easier and allows me to share in Facebook, reaching instantly many fellows of the prepping community.

There are no reported cases of chinese NCV in Venezuela, it seems this virus doesn´t like heat. That are good news for us.

Bad news, we have a guy in Lima with NCV. D4mn stoopid got himself repatriated, and instead of kicking him in an ambulance, wrapped in plastic, and locked in a room until see what happened with him, he can have subjected to contagion to an unknown number of people.

It´s unbelievable, but when the SARS and MERS, Venezuela had a REAL protocol to treat this, and resources were available.

But the agglomeration, overpopulation and generally less educational level of the people in this country makes this city a time bomb. There is a HUGE international airport, and CHINALCO, as hundreds of other chinese companies. It´s just a matter of time, to be honest, and I´m prepared for that.

Good thing in Venezuela is, with the limitations to travel, it´s very likely the virus won´t spread.

I feel scared, to be honest. Should I had foresee what happened in Venezuela, my life would have been more comfortable, think.
My folks have suffered a lot with us being abroad.
And experience is telling me right now, that, just as I wasn´t able to react more quickly to the collapse in front of us, this NCV stuff can get out of control, and we can be stuck in the middle of something really hazardous.

Not everything is bad: I have two airplane tickets (one of my bros lend me money) just in case kiddo and I have to leave in a hurry, but can´t leave without papers, otherwise I will be unable to enter in the future. And as I pretend to run some business here in the future (provided anything else happens), I will need such papers.

Thanks for those encouragement words, people.

I need them now more than ever.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 08:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 19,599 Times in 8,409 Posts

Good you're still among us, Greg. Been times I worried about that point.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 09:00 PM
Fix Bayonets!

Quote:
I´m sorry people, I´m not the kind of guy who makes triumphant entrances, but this time I will make an exception.

Just for the record, we didn´t have a chance. Hardcore Communists (I´m a patriot, a Republican and a Nationalist, and they used me as a puppet, I admit this) were going to take over the country, sooner or later. We couldn´t have done anything. Commies had been slowly capturing spaces in the popular acceptation. Trust me on this, fellows. I´ve done enough research.

He attended the Carlos Andres Perez ceremony of receiving the presidence in Dec. 1988, and left behind 200 agents to generate the 1989 chaos and turmoil resulting in thousands of deaths.

The same strategy they used in Ecuador and Chile, to overthrow their democratic governments.

Thanks.

Now that I´ve got your attention, I have to inform you everything that has been happening. My patreon site is public, and I´ve been posting there as it is easier and allows me to share in Facebook, reaching instantly many fellows of the prepping community.

There are no reported cases of chinese NCV in Venezuela, it seems this virus doesn´t like heat. That are good news for us.

Bad news, we have a guy in Lima with NCV. D4mn stoopid got himself repatriated, and instead of kicking him in an ambulance, wrapped in plastic, and locked in a room until see what happened with him, he can have subjected to contagion to an unknown number of people.

It´s unbelievable, but when the SARS and MERS, Venezuela had a REAL protocol to treat this, and resources were available.

But the agglomeration, overpopulation and generally less educational level of the people in this country makes this city a time bomb. There is a HUGE international airport, and CHINALCO, as hundreds of other chinese companies. It´s just a matter of time, to be honest, and I´m prepared for that.

Good thing in Venezuela is, with the limitations to travel, it´s very likely the virus won´t spread.

I feel scared, to be honest. Should I had foresee what happened in Venezuela, my life would have been more comfortable, think.

And experience is telling me right now, that, just as I wasn´t able to react more quickly to the collapse in front of us, this NCV stuff can get out of control, and we can be stuck in the middle of something really hazardous.

Not everything is bad: I have two airplane tickets (one of my bros lend me money) just in case kiddo and I have to leave in a hurry, but can´t leave without papers, otherwise I will be unable to enter in the future. And as I pretend to run some business here in the future (provided anything else happens), I will need such papers.

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you are ok, and in somewhat better spirits.

Not surprised the virus has reached Lima.

Will reach out soon.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Hunter/Survivor

Thanked 1,089 Times in 341 Posts

Quote:

Thanks.

Greg:
No slight intended to you brave descendants of Bolivar and Sucre but your military allowed itself to be infiltrated and brain washed by the Cuban operatives. I have been to and worked in your beautiful country in the late 1990s so I know a little about the situation.
You are right about how the Cuban operators generated chaos recently in the anarchist uprisings in Ecuador and Chile. Ecuador and Bolivia figured it out and they have expelled all the cuban doctors, one of the problems is that the governments of ecuador and bolivia under Correa and Morales issued the cuban and venezuelan operators with national identity cards so its been diificult to ID/locate these bad guys and deport them.
best wishes for your situation.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluesman60 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 01:39 PM
democrats = Hydra

Thanked 9,677 Times in 3,705 Posts

communism is like a disease
infect, spread, kill.

Castro's evil lives on despite his death.
they mocked certain conservatives in the 1960s for being so anti-Castro. now we see why they were so concerned. Cuba going communist was like letting a diseased animal in the house.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sailorsam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 02:54 PM
I travel light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman60 View Post
Greg:
No slight intended to you brave descendants of Bolivar and Sucre but your military allowed itself to be infiltrated and brain washed by the Cuban operatives. I have been to and worked in your beautiful country in the late 1990s so I know a little about the situation.
You are right about how the Cuban operators generated chaos recently in the anarchist uprisings in Ecuador and Chile. Ecuador and Bolivia figured it out and they have expelled all the cuban doctors, one of the problems is that the governments of ecuador and bolivia under Correa and Morales issued the cuban and venezuelan operators with national identity cards so its been diificult to ID/locate these bad guys and deport them.
best wishes for your situation.
Our current military haven´t worth S***t since middle 70s.
Those are not my words, but one of an old sergeant I met some time ago. They´re corrupted as F***k and THAT was what immersed us in this freaking MESS. They hate educated civilians, and hate wealthy people, despite most of them end by having unexplainable fortunes, expensive japanese SUVs, fast motorcycles, boats, and tons of stuff just someone dealing drugs can acquire in a country like Venezuela.

And this has been happening by decades now. They are responsible of what has happened. That army has to disappear. Is no longer a functional institution, that´s why the freaking Maduro´s Militia has been created, but it is outside what our Constitution dictates, and this has created discomfort within the military but even so, they don´t do S***t. So, F---em.
You´re absolutely right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 03:02 PM
Fix Bayonets!

¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

Ugh, sorry guys, got carried away there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2020, 01:35 PM
I travel light

Hi there fellows. Good news are, the guy didn´t have the virus. Thanks God, this city is already a mess with crazy drivers who run over someone and get the heck out of Dodge. (In Venezuela that is a crime, and even if you do it on purpose, the person dies but witnesses say you tried to help, you skip jail time, but if you don´t stop to help, you´re going there for sure).

I can´t imagine what would happen here with a massive hysteria attack.
Only escape would be comandeering a motorcycle (with kiddo piggybacking) and head north trying to run over the border in some point, and just keep moving. That can´t be done with the pelican suitcase I´ve got. I miss my Alice Packs. Dang.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2020, 01:49 PM
Sheepdog in Wolf clothing

Thanked 3,586 Times in 1,168 Posts

Glad to see you still posting Greg. Lots of folks around here thinking about you. Stay safe.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannonfoddertfc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 01:33 PM
democrats = Hydra

Thanked 9,677 Times in 3,705 Posts

news article from Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...-malnutrition/

hunger/malnutrition in Venezuela

Venezuela’s economic crisis is taking a crippling toll on the country’s children, who face a growing risk of malnutrition as basic food is increasingly out of reach for many families. The public health system, notoriously short of medicine and other standard supplies, is unable to provide much succor, and aid groups struggle to bridge the gap.

but the elites are still living the good life.

regime change now please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailorsam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 02:44 PM
I travel light

Post Hey there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfoddertfc View Post
Glad to see you still posting Greg. Lots of folks around here thinking about you. Stay safe.
I know. And I´m very much thankful for them. I hope to come back soon.

Thing are getting to unsustainable levels there for the mafia.

I´ve got a friend with a good position in what is left of the oil industry and he´s been calling me to work with him, but I´ve refused, because there is no way they pay in USDs, and I´m not going to help those demons neither to send oil to Cuban mafia. They´re desperately hiring personnel but no one wants to work with them.
I bought my kid some vitamins a few weeks ago and I stood astonished last night when asking him if he had been taking them. (I wanted to boost his immune system because of NCV 2019) and told me his mom told him to stop them. That vitamins made him eat too much and there´s not enough food. I was like...WTFFF???
Dang. What has that woman inside her tiny little head of hers? I´m no going to call her, we don´t speak each other any longer.
Young men, choose very wisely your partner in life. Otherwise, much better to remain single.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 05:31 PM
SoJer

Thanked 3,464 Times in 1,121 Posts

Quote:

Ugh, sorry guys, got carried away there...
..Al contrario - Esso!! ..one of my ATFaves..

jd
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 11:29 PM

I can't read through 156 pages. Almost four years since this thread started, can someone give me the Cliff Notes? Did Venezuela come apart? I don't remember hearing anything in the mainstream news. I don't think they could hide a country falling apart.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:39 PM
Militant Normal

Thanked 21,030 Times in 7,063 Posts

You gotta be kidding!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post: