Venezuela Coming Apart - Page 156 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
70% of Venezuela blacked out Slats Manmade and Natural Disasters 67 09-30-2019 11:22 AM
Venezuela people need our help right now. elZ Manmade and Natural Disasters 160 07-29-2017 10:42 PM
venezuela johbren Financial Forum 30 02-02-2017 03:06 PM
Meanwhile in Venezuela... Sean_6399 General Discussion 0 07-31-2015 02:53 AM
What Everyone Is Ignoring In Venezuela Shank Mares Wife General Discussion 10 04-25-2014 12:11 PM
Meanwhile in Venezuela ... real wowwee Political News and Discussion 10 03-26-2014 09:07 AM
Venezuela George Newbill General Discussion 1 10-08-2012 11:40 AM
Coming soon... Russian missiles in Venezuela Lady Bug(ging) General Discussion 26 07-25-2008 09:20 AM
Venezuela's Clown at it again madcritter General Discussion 15 01-27-2008 05:46 PM
Venezuela shawn General Discussion 3 06-27-2007 12:14 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2020, 01:19 PM
ForgedInTheFlame's Avatar
ForgedInTheFlame ForgedInTheFlame is offline
Fix Bayonets!
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,995
Thanks: 21,759
Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,080 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5791 View Post
Hello there guys. Interesting news in (the freaking mess) my life. Will be posting soon.

Still kicking strong.

You almost made me cry with such your words of support and encouragement.
Danged hormones.

I feel much closer to you people than some MFers of my own countrymen. I´ve always been a Republican, and a nacionalist. Danged Lefties knew how to use that against us.

Stay tuned.


Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2020, 08:42 PM
n1d's Avatar
n1d n1d is offline
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Galt’s Gulch
Posts: 8,284
Thanks: 51,982
Thanked 24,262 Times in 7,051 Posts
Default CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
My best translation.

Trust in God and keep alert brother!

ymmv of course

Last edited by n1d; 01-23-2020 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: pam~n~toe dunt like edits
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to n1d For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2020, 09:40 PM
bunkerbuster's Avatar
bunkerbuster bunkerbuster is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Out west
Posts: 9,293
Thanks: 5,062
Thanked 25,433 Times in 7,448 Posts
Default

Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó present at Trumps State of the Union address & given a standing ovation by Congress.
__________________
It’s dangerous to be right, when the government is wrong. The price of freedom can be seen at your local VA hospital.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bunkerbuster For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2020, 05:13 AM
SoJ_51's Avatar
SoJ_51 SoJ_51 is online now
SoJer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lost Angeles
Posts: 1,371
Thanks: 36,006
Thanked 3,464 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
Confía en Dios y manténgase alertó hermano. ...
Esso! y siguido: Si! Te puedes lograr si nunca tiras la toalla.. Animos, fuerzas y aguante, Greg!

.02
jd
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2020, 02:25 PM
n1d's Avatar
n1d n1d is offline
ǝnƃoɹ ǝuoƃ
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Galt’s Gulch
Posts: 8,284
Thanks: 51,982
Thanked 24,262 Times in 7,051 Posts
Default CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbuster View Post
Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó present at Trumps State of the Union address & given a standing ovation by Congress.
Yup and the demonrats couldn't sit on their arses.

Piglousys face told it all though.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n1d For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Bluesman60 Bluesman60 is offline
Hunter/Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: west of the Rockies
Posts: 831
Thanks: 2,562
Thanked 1,089 Times in 341 Posts
Default

PigLouse's fake choppers were dancing around in her putrid mouth during the address. Its great that the Prez called out Cuba, venezuela and Iran, their economies are in tatters, feel bad for the people but they put them in....
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluesman60 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 08:43 PM
Greg5791's Avatar
Greg5791 Greg5791 is offline
I travel light
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On the road,looking for a new place to live in
Posts: 1,973
Thanks: 1,306
Thanked 3,321 Times in 740 Posts
Thumbs up And THERE, my friend, is where EVERYBODY IS WRONG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman60 View Post
PigLouse's fake choppers were dancing around in her putrid mouth during the address. Its great that the Prez called out Cuba, venezuela and Iran, their economies are in tatters, feel bad for the people but they put them in....
I´m sorry people, I´m not the kind of guy who makes triumphant entrances, but this time I will make an exception.

Just for the record, we didn´t have a chance. Hardcore Communists (I´m a patriot, a Republican and a Nationalist, and they used me as a puppet, I admit this) were going to take over the country, sooner or later. We couldn´t have done anything. Commies had been slowly capturing spaces in the popular acceptation. Trust me on this, fellows. I´ve done enough research.

Castro invaded Venezuela via Bahia de Machurucuto in 1967.

He attended the Carlos Andres Perez ceremony of receiving the presidence in Dec. 1988, and left behind 200 agents to generate the 1989 chaos and turmoil resulting in thousands of deaths.

The same strategy they used in Ecuador and Chile, to overthrow their democratic governments.

So please DON´T SAY AGAIN IN MY FACE WE PUT THEM THERE.

Thanks.

Now that I´ve got your attention, I have to inform you everything that has been happening. My patreon site is public, and I´ve been posting there as it is easier and allows me to share in Facebook, reaching instantly many fellows of the prepping community.

There are no reported cases of chinese NCV in Venezuela, it seems this virus doesn´t like heat. That are good news for us.

Bad news, we have a guy in Lima with NCV. D4mn stoopid got himself repatriated, and instead of kicking him in an ambulance, wrapped in plastic, and locked in a room until see what happened with him, he can have subjected to contagion to an unknown number of people.

It´s unbelievable, but when the SARS and MERS, Venezuela had a REAL protocol to treat this, and resources were available.

But the agglomeration, overpopulation and generally less educational level of the people in this country makes this city a time bomb. There is a HUGE international airport, and CHINALCO, as hundreds of other chinese companies. It´s just a matter of time, to be honest, and I´m prepared for that.

Good thing in Venezuela is, with the limitations to travel, it´s very likely the virus won´t spread.

I feel scared, to be honest. Should I had foresee what happened in Venezuela, my life would have been more comfortable, think.
My folks have suffered a lot with us being abroad.
And experience is telling me right now, that, just as I wasn´t able to react more quickly to the collapse in front of us, this NCV stuff can get out of control, and we can be stuck in the middle of something really hazardous.

Not everything is bad: I have two airplane tickets (one of my bros lend me money) just in case kiddo and I have to leave in a hurry, but can´t leave without papers, otherwise I will be unable to enter in the future. And as I pretend to run some business here in the future (provided anything else happens), I will need such papers.

Thanks for those encouragement words, people.

I need them now more than ever.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 08:56 PM
Optimist Optimist is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,807
Thanks: 46,616
Thanked 19,599 Times in 8,409 Posts
Default

Good you're still among us, Greg. Been times I worried about that point.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2020, 09:00 PM
ForgedInTheFlame's Avatar
ForgedInTheFlame ForgedInTheFlame is offline
Fix Bayonets!
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,995
Thanks: 21,759
Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,080 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5791 View Post
I´m sorry people, I´m not the kind of guy who makes triumphant entrances, but this time I will make an exception.



Just for the record, we didn´t have a chance. Hardcore Communists (I´m a patriot, a Republican and a Nationalist, and they used me as a puppet, I admit this) were going to take over the country, sooner or later. We couldn´t have done anything. Commies had been slowly capturing spaces in the popular acceptation. Trust me on this, fellows. I´ve done enough research.



Castro invaded Venezuela via Bahia de Machurucuto in 1967.



He attended the Carlos Andres Perez ceremony of receiving the presidence in Dec. 1988, and left behind 200 agents to generate the 1989 chaos and turmoil resulting in thousands of deaths.



The same strategy they used in Ecuador and Chile, to overthrow their democratic governments.



So please DON´T SAY AGAIN IN MY FACE WE PUT THEM THERE.



Thanks.



Now that I´ve got your attention, I have to inform you everything that has been happening. My patreon site is public, and I´ve been posting there as it is easier and allows me to share in Facebook, reaching instantly many fellows of the prepping community.



There are no reported cases of chinese NCV in Venezuela, it seems this virus doesn´t like heat. That are good news for us.



Bad news, we have a guy in Lima with NCV. D4mn stoopid got himself repatriated, and instead of kicking him in an ambulance, wrapped in plastic, and locked in a room until see what happened with him, he can have subjected to contagion to an unknown number of people.



It´s unbelievable, but when the SARS and MERS, Venezuela had a REAL protocol to treat this, and resources were available.



But the agglomeration, overpopulation and generally less educational level of the people in this country makes this city a time bomb. There is a HUGE international airport, and CHINALCO, as hundreds of other chinese companies. It´s just a matter of time, to be honest, and I´m prepared for that.



Good thing in Venezuela is, with the limitations to travel, it´s very likely the virus won´t spread.



I feel scared, to be honest. Should I had foresee what happened in Venezuela, my life would have been more comfortable, think.

My folks have suffered a lot with us being abroad.

And experience is telling me right now, that, just as I wasn´t able to react more quickly to the collapse in front of us, this NCV stuff can get out of control, and we can be stuck in the middle of something really hazardous.



Not everything is bad: I have two airplane tickets (one of my bros lend me money) just in case kiddo and I have to leave in a hurry, but can´t leave without papers, otherwise I will be unable to enter in the future. And as I pretend to run some business here in the future (provided anything else happens), I will need such papers.



Thanks for those encouragement words, people.



I need them now more than ever.
Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you are ok, and in somewhat better spirits.

Not surprised the virus has reached Lima.

Will reach out soon.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Bluesman60 Bluesman60 is offline
Hunter/Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: west of the Rockies
Posts: 831
Thanks: 2,562
Thanked 1,089 Times in 341 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5791 View Post
I´m sorry people, I´m not the kind of guy who makes triumphant entrances, but this time I will make an exception.

Just for the record, we didn´t have a chance. Hardcore Communists (I´m a patriot, a Republican and a Nationalist, and they used me as a puppet, I admit this) were going to take over the country, sooner or later. We couldn´t have done anything. Commies had been slowly capturing spaces in the popular acceptation. Trust me on this, fellows. I´ve done enough research.

Castro invaded Venezuela via Bahia de Machurucuto in 1967.

He attended the Carlos Andres Perez ceremony of receiving the presidence in Dec. 1988, and left behind 200 agents to generate the 1989 chaos and turmoil resulting in thousands of deaths.

The same strategy they used in Ecuador and Chile, to overthrow their democratic governments.

So please DON´T SAY AGAIN IN MY FACE WE PUT THEM THERE.

Thanks.

Now that I´ve got your attention, I have to inform you everything that has been happening. My patreon site is public, and I´ve been posting there as it is easier and allows me to share in Facebook, reaching instantly many fellows of the prepping community.

There are no reported cases of chinese NCV in Venezuela, it seems this virus doesn´t like heat. That are good news for us.

Bad news, we have a guy in Lima with NCV. D4mn stoopid got himself repatriated, and instead of kicking him in an ambulance, wrapped in plastic, and locked in a room until see what happened with him, he can have subjected to contagion to an unknown number of people.

It´s unbelievable, but when the SARS and MERS, Venezuela had a REAL protocol to treat this, and resources were available.

But the agglomeration, overpopulation and generally less educational level of the people in this country makes this city a time bomb. There is a HUGE international airport, and CHINALCO, as hundreds of other chinese companies. It´s just a matter of time, to be honest, and I´m prepared for that.

Good thing in Venezuela is, with the limitations to travel, it´s very likely the virus won´t spread.

I feel scared, to be honest. Should I had foresee what happened in Venezuela, my life would have been more comfortable, think.
My folks have suffered a lot with us being abroad.
And experience is telling me right now, that, just as I wasn´t able to react more quickly to the collapse in front of us, this NCV stuff can get out of control, and we can be stuck in the middle of something really hazardous.

Not everything is bad: I have two airplane tickets (one of my bros lend me money) just in case kiddo and I have to leave in a hurry, but can´t leave without papers, otherwise I will be unable to enter in the future. And as I pretend to run some business here in the future (provided anything else happens), I will need such papers.

Thanks for those encouragement words, people.

I need them now more than ever.
Greg:
No slight intended to you brave descendants of Bolivar and Sucre but your military allowed itself to be infiltrated and brain washed by the Cuban operatives. I have been to and worked in your beautiful country in the late 1990s so I know a little about the situation.
You are right about how the Cuban operators generated chaos recently in the anarchist uprisings in Ecuador and Chile. Ecuador and Bolivia figured it out and they have expelled all the cuban doctors, one of the problems is that the governments of ecuador and bolivia under Correa and Morales issued the cuban and venezuelan operators with national identity cards so its been diificult to ID/locate these bad guys and deport them.
best wishes for your situation.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluesman60 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 01:39 PM
Sailorsam's Avatar
Sailorsam Sailorsam is offline
democrats = Hydra
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,895
Thanks: 13,815
Thanked 9,677 Times in 3,705 Posts
Default

communism is like a disease
infect, spread, kill.

Castro's evil lives on despite his death.
they mocked certain conservatives in the 1960s for being so anti-Castro. now we see why they were so concerned. Cuba going communist was like letting a diseased animal in the house.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sailorsam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 02:54 PM
Greg5791's Avatar
Greg5791 Greg5791 is offline
I travel light
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On the road,looking for a new place to live in
Posts: 1,973
Thanks: 1,306
Thanked 3,321 Times in 740 Posts
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman60 View Post
Greg:
No slight intended to you brave descendants of Bolivar and Sucre but your military allowed itself to be infiltrated and brain washed by the Cuban operatives. I have been to and worked in your beautiful country in the late 1990s so I know a little about the situation.
You are right about how the Cuban operators generated chaos recently in the anarchist uprisings in Ecuador and Chile. Ecuador and Bolivia figured it out and they have expelled all the cuban doctors, one of the problems is that the governments of ecuador and bolivia under Correa and Morales issued the cuban and venezuelan operators with national identity cards so its been diificult to ID/locate these bad guys and deport them.
best wishes for your situation.
Our current military haven´t worth S***t since middle 70s.
Those are not my words, but one of an old sergeant I met some time ago. They´re corrupted as F***k and THAT was what immersed us in this freaking MESS. They hate educated civilians, and hate wealthy people, despite most of them end by having unexplainable fortunes, expensive japanese SUVs, fast motorcycles, boats, and tons of stuff just someone dealing drugs can acquire in a country like Venezuela.

And this has been happening by decades now. They are responsible of what has happened. That army has to disappear. Is no longer a functional institution, that´s why the freaking Maduro´s Militia has been created, but it is outside what our Constitution dictates, and this has created discomfort within the military but even so, they don´t do S***t. So, F---em.
You´re absolutely right.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2020, 03:02 PM
ForgedInTheFlame's Avatar
ForgedInTheFlame ForgedInTheFlame is offline
Fix Bayonets!
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,995
Thanks: 21,759
Thanked 9,491 Times in 4,080 Posts
Default

¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!
¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

Ugh, sorry guys, got carried away there.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgedInTheFlame For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2020, 01:35 PM
Greg5791's Avatar
Greg5791 Greg5791 is offline
I travel light
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On the road,looking for a new place to live in
Posts: 1,973
Thanks: 1,306
Thanked 3,321 Times in 740 Posts
Default

Hi there fellows. Good news are, the guy didn´t have the virus. Thanks God, this city is already a mess with crazy drivers who run over someone and get the heck out of Dodge. (In Venezuela that is a crime, and even if you do it on purpose, the person dies but witnesses say you tried to help, you skip jail time, but if you don´t stop to help, you´re going there for sure).

I can´t imagine what would happen here with a massive hysteria attack.
Only escape would be comandeering a motorcycle (with kiddo piggybacking) and head north trying to run over the border in some point, and just keep moving. That can´t be done with the pelican suitcase I´ve got. I miss my Alice Packs. Dang.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2020, 01:49 PM
cannonfoddertfc's Avatar
cannonfoddertfc cannonfoddertfc is offline
Sheepdog in Wolf clothing
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,610
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 3,586 Times in 1,168 Posts
Default

Glad to see you still posting Greg. Lots of folks around here thinking about you. Stay safe.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannonfoddertfc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 01:33 PM
Sailorsam's Avatar
Sailorsam Sailorsam is offline
democrats = Hydra
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,895
Thanks: 13,815
Thanked 9,677 Times in 3,705 Posts
Default

news article from Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...-malnutrition/

hunger/malnutrition in Venezuela

Venezuela’s economic crisis is taking a crippling toll on the country’s children, who face a growing risk of malnutrition as basic food is increasingly out of reach for many families. The public health system, notoriously short of medicine and other standard supplies, is unable to provide much succor, and aid groups struggle to bridge the gap.

but the elites are still living the good life.

regime change now please
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailorsam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 02:44 PM
Greg5791's Avatar
Greg5791 Greg5791 is offline
I travel light
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: On the road,looking for a new place to live in
Posts: 1,973
Thanks: 1,306
Thanked 3,321 Times in 740 Posts
Post Hey there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfoddertfc View Post
Glad to see you still posting Greg. Lots of folks around here thinking about you. Stay safe.
I know. And I´m very much thankful for them. I hope to come back soon.

Thing are getting to unsustainable levels there for the mafia.

I´ve got a friend with a good position in what is left of the oil industry and he´s been calling me to work with him, but I´ve refused, because there is no way they pay in USDs, and I´m not going to help those demons neither to send oil to Cuban mafia. They´re desperately hiring personnel but no one wants to work with them.
I bought my kid some vitamins a few weeks ago and I stood astonished last night when asking him if he had been taking them. (I wanted to boost his immune system because of NCV 2019) and told me his mom told him to stop them. That vitamins made him eat too much and there´s not enough food. I was like...WTFFF???
Dang. What has that woman inside her tiny little head of hers? I´m no going to call her, we don´t speak each other any longer.
Young men, choose very wisely your partner in life. Otherwise, much better to remain single.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greg5791 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 05:31 PM
SoJ_51's Avatar
SoJ_51 SoJ_51 is online now
SoJer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Lost Angeles
Posts: 1,371
Thanks: 36,006
Thanked 3,464 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFlame View Post
¡El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

Ugh, sorry guys, got carried away there...
..Al contrario - Esso!! ..one of my ATFaves..



.02
jd
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to SoJ_51 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Way Outthere Way Outthere is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 9
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I can't read through 156 pages. Almost four years since this thread started, can someone give me the Cliff Notes? Did Venezuela come apart? I don't remember hearing anything in the mainstream news. I don't think they could hide a country falling apart.
Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2020, 11:39 PM
The Old Coach The Old Coach is online now
Militant Normal
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Western West Virginia
Posts: 9,881
Thanks: 3,096
Thanked 21,030 Times in 7,063 Posts
Default

You gotta be kidding!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Old Coach For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net