Notices

Advertise Here

Old 11-17-2019, 07:48 PM
Awesome

Thanked 23,927 Times in 7,894 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocker View Post
Gosh, "complex money transfers" and a "slush fund"... Whatever could this mean??

so, just what we've always known, the DNC being funded by foreign money
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justin22885 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 10:51 AM
Retired kafir

Thanked 51,578 Times in 11,791 Posts
Default he's worse than Nixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingyow View Post
Has any one noticed how QUIET old Nancy Pelosi has been since she started the impeachment ball rolling?? You don't hear ANYTHING about her or from her anymore! She got things going and then faded into the background. This is what COMMUNISTS do! They AGITATE! And then they let their USEFUL IDIOTS (like those "witnesses" and "whistleblowers") do their dirty work and become sacrificial lambs when the discrediting begins.

She really DOES hope to be appointed president when the "impeachment" goes full circle!
Lying POS.

PELOSI: ďI will make sure he does not. The president could come before the committee and speak all the truth he wants if he wants to take the oath of office. Or he could do it in writing. He has every opportunity to present his case. It is really a sad thing. What the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did. At some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue. The intelligence committee leading this part of the inquiry, there are other depositions being taken by more committees. Some of the depositions will continue. Then what takes place in the intelligence public will continue for another week. I donít know how much longer. I guess it depends on how many more witnesses they have. That is up to the committee. I donít guide that. That is up to the committee.Ē

https://www.weaselzippers.us/437782-...ard-nixon-did/

Quote:
Psychological projection is a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. - wikipedia
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 01:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 33,759 Times in 7,212 Posts

^^ [email protected] Pelosi's praise of Nixon in her attempt to degrade President Trump! He does have the odd effect on Dems, getting them to support & say all kinds of things that they don't want to. Plays them like a violin.

Re her statement, it's like the authorities requesting you to go to the police station to prove to them you didn't commit a crime. Like you have to exonerate yourself, instead of them having to prove you guilty. What a joke.

This is worse. Lying Schiff and the House Dems don't even have a specific crime they're trying to pin on DJT; they keep moving the goal posts, changing the non-charges, bringing in non-witnesses and anti-Trumpers to give their opinions, with no revelations on facts or 1st-hand information. A pure fishing expedition. So wrong. So pathetic. They're making themselves look so bad as it is... why would President Trump walk into House chambers -- what's become a wretched hive of scum and villainy, worse than Mos Eisley, if that's possible?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 02:32 PM
Survivor

The real reason for the charade impeachment:

Garrison is soooo good...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 07:36 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 7,087 Times in 2,402 Posts

Good Thread;
Is A Civil War Brewing in America? **Official Merge Thread**
https://www.survivalistboards.com/sh...d.php?t=677593
Old 11-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Hunter

Thanked 3,394 Times in 1,042 Posts

Quote:

It's always the cover up that gets you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 07:51 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin22885 View Post
so, just what we've always known, the DNC being funded by foreign money
Partly true. Whats more important, Ukraine with all their crooks (US crooks included, little Ms. Saint Marie) was where the Russia hoax originated and where they tried to launder dirt on the President back through/into US intelligence. (all the typical suspects) Almost a 2 for 1, or a 3 for 1, if you consider the laundering of TP money back into US politicians pockets. Not foreign money, OUR MONEY. Nice little system, ain't it?

TICK TOCK... MF'rs.

04-25-2019, 06:41 AM
Replies: 28
FBI found Clinton emails at Obama White House
Views: 1,587
Posted By saln
Watch Ukraine.

Watch Ukraine.

Last edited by saln; 11-18-2019 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: add old info
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2019, 11:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 15,636 Times in 3,580 Posts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batko10 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 05:46 AM
Survivor

Anyone who wants to understand the Ukrainian situation, must read John Solomon -- a real, live, actual, investigative reporter. (Unlike the fool MSM talking heads and pundits all quoting each other, trying to create "truth".) Here is one the latest articles from his Solomon Reports website:

Impeachment surprise: How Adam Schiff validated my reporting on Ukraine
While the jury is still out on high crimes and misdemeanors, Schiff has managed to produce during the first few weeks of his impeachment hearings a robust body of evidence and testimony that supports all three of the main tenets of my Ukraine columns.

In fact, his witnesses have done more than anyone to affirm the accuracy of my columns and to debunk the false narrative by a dishonest media and their friends inside the federal bureaucracy that my reporting was somehow false conspiracy theories.

The half dozen seminal columns I published for The Hill on Ukraine were already supported by overwhelming documentation (all embedded in the story) and on-the-record interviews captured on video. They made three salient and simple points...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clocker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 07:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,910 Times in 1,554 Posts

Did the elephant in the room ever get looked at? I'm talking about the corruption of the Bidens.

Would President Trump be remiss it he didn't point out that our money was being sent to a corrupt regime?

I'm beginning to view California Democrats as Antifa, enemies of our American way of life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 07:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 13,636 Times in 4,930 Posts

Barr is pretty fired up, they have that FISA thing coming up on 12/11 so things might get interesting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 08:00 AM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 22,416 Times in 9,962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Did the elephant in the room ever get looked at? I'm talking about the corruption of the Bidens.
That’s been investigated. Vice President Biden did nothing wrong. He was the spokesperson for a policy supported by Democrats and Republicans in the US and most of our European allies that the then prosecutor in Ukraine had to go. With the blessings of all those folks, he helped convince the Ukrainian government to fire the guy. He then went on TV and told the world what he did.

I can’t say that VP Biden has never done anything corrupt. I don’t know. However, I do know that his participation in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired was not corrupt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 08:16 AM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 91,995 Times in 24,247 Posts

Quote:

Perfect
Old 11-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Hunter

Try something new. Like educating yourself, for a change.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/impea...ng-on-ukraine/

Looks like you are alright with the little 'hunted one" embezzling $158,000 of TAX PAYER MONEY, PER MONTH, being reasonable...

Your synopsis only PROVES the deep state is bipartisan. Nothing more.

Pay close attention, you COULD learn something... again, for a change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
That’s been investigated. Vice President Biden did nothing wrong. He was the spokesperson for a policy supported by Democrats and Republicans in the US and most of our European allies that the then prosecutor in Ukraine had to go. With the blessings of all those folks, he helped convince the Ukrainian government to fire the guy. He then went on TV and told the world what he did.

I can’t say that VP Biden has never done anything corrupt. I don’t know. However, I do know that his participation in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired was not corrupt.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to saln For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Barr is pretty fired up, they have that FISA thing coming up on 12/11 so things might get interesting.
Unfortunately, the downfall of those involved just means they will get more and more extreme in their attempts to thwart the facts/evidence that will be released!
Trump's health under scrutiny again after unplanned visit to medical center
https://www.chron.com/news/article/T...r-14844719.php
White House Source: Trump made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test for Intentional Poisoning. The inside source said his food taster was rushed to the facility after becoming extremely ill. Doctors and staff reportedly found the byproduct of a type of toxin thatís very hard to detect and has a time-delayed onset of symptoms. Additionally, the toxin is a newer concoction thatís not typically tested for since itís not well-known.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:23 AM

https://qanon.pub/#3593
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:45 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVet View Post
Unfortunately, the downfall of those involved just means they will get more and more extreme in their attempts to thwart the facts/evidence that will be released!
Trump's health under scrutiny again after unplanned visit to medical center
https://www.chron.com/news/article/T...r-14844719.php
White House Source: Trump made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test for Intentional Poisoning. The inside source said his food taster was rushed to the facility after becoming extremely ill. Doctors and staff reportedly found the byproduct of a type of toxin that’s very hard to detect and has a time-delayed onset of symptoms. Additionally, the toxin is a newer concoction that’s not typically tested for since it’s not well-known.
Trump has been laying VERY low the past few days, I hope he is ok. These people will stoop at nothing to eliminate him. I never knew they still used food-tasters.

Looked it up: Seems that the WH chef tastes it, but how about on the road?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...dential-taster
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 10:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,579 Times in 1,640 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Thatís been investigated. Vice President Biden did nothing wrong. He was the spokesperson for a policy supported by Democrats and Republicans in the US and most of our European allies that the then prosecutor in Ukraine had to go. With the blessings of all those folks, he helped convince the Ukrainian government to fire the guy. He then went on TV and told the world what he did.

I canít say that VP Biden has never done anything corrupt. I donít know. However, I do know that his participation in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired was not corrupt.

Biden has been investigated and cleared? Can you post a link to the report of the investigation?
Also, can you provide documentation the the ouster of the prosecutor was called for by appropriate officials in our and other countries? I hear you and others say this but have yet to see that this was a fact and that it was determined to be officially actionable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
Trump has been laying VERY low the past few days, I hope he is ok. These people will stoop at nothing to eliminate him. I never knew they still used food-tasters.

Looked it up: Seems that the WH chef tastes it, but how about on the road?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...dential-taster
As I understand it "aside from some residual physical after-effects", he was unharmed.
I'm also hoping the following is true!!! "the Junta knows who set this poisoning attempt in motion, and know all the particulars." particulars/participants

There Is No Escaping God
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
16 Nov 2019 - 11:21:10 AM
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q

https://www.qanonposts.io/
Old 11-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCVet View Post
As I understand it "aside from some residual physical after-effects", he was unharmed.
I'm also hoping the following is true!!! "the Junta knows who set this poisoning attempt in motion, and know all the particulars."

There Is No Escaping God
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
16 Nov 2019 - 11:21:10 AM
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q

https://www.qanonposts.io/
3600.. a new post, just caught up with 3599 last night. I'm glad he's doing well and on the offensive still.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post: