Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 10-16-2019, 10:45 PM

Default What if it is over?

Advertise Here

(I am guilty of creating an intentionally trolling thread before, but I am not trying to do that here.)

What if America is over? I mean it. What if we are some pawn in a fight between Russia and China?

I mean GW Bush put us into a state of constant war, exhausting resources and brewing bad blood.

Obama created and fostered civil unrest to a massive degree.

President Trump is doing what President Trump does.

I have said publicly that I think Americans will be shooting each other in the streets within 12 months. The left is horrible and oppressive, and in many ways so is the right. The pundit class on both sides of this make a profit by creating and trolling this divide.

Today, I realized I am super disappointed in Alex Jones. Look, I think the guy is a bit of a whackadoodle, but for like 20 years Jones was a critic of the powerful elite, all American elected on both sides, and brought forth some pretty cool conspiracies. But, now the guy is almost solely about sticking it to the libs and defending Trump. And you gotta admit if GW did some of the stuff Trump is doing, Jones would lose his mind (in a super entertaining way).

What if it is over? What if every city becomes like Chicago? What if we lose infrastructure like Flint to the point where our water is unsafe?

I joined this board years ago because that was a slow record playing in the back of my head. But, now it is the front of my head.

Now things like EMP, and bug out vehicles, and realizing that living in Wisconsin in the winter if it all goes sideways, might not be good.

What if it all falls apart? I do not, for the first day in my life, think things can be fixed from within anymore. I do not think I can help fix the system.

What does it look like when it all ends? When the power grid fails, when water treatment stops, when hospitals close? Jesus.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to citizendino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 10:56 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 34,992 Times in 9,792 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizendino View Post
(I am guilty of creating an intentionally trolling thread before, but I am not trying to do that here.)

What if America is over? I mean it. What if we are some pawn in a fight between Russia and China?

I mean GW Bush put us into a state of constant war, exhausting resources and brewing bad blood.

I have said publicly that I think Americans will be shooting each other in the streets within 12 months. The left is horrible and oppressive, and in many ways so is the right. The pundit class on both sides of this make a profit by creating and trolling this divide.

Today, I realized I am super disappointed in Alex Jones. Look, I think the guy is a bit of a whackadoodle, but for like 20 years Jones was a critic of the powerful elite, all American elected on both sides, and brought forth some pretty cool conspiracies. But, now the guy is almost solely about sticking it to the libs and defending Trump. And you gotta admit if GW did some of the stuff Trump is doing, Jones would lose his mind (in a super entertaining way).

What if it is over? What if every city becomes like Chicago? What if we lose infrastructure like Flint to the point where our water is unsafe?

I joined this board years ago because that was a slow record playing in the back of my head. But, now it is the front of my head.

Now things like EMP, and bug out vehicles, and realizing that living in Wisconsin in the winter if it all goes sideways, might not be good.

What if it all falls apart? I do not, for the first day in my life, think things can be fixed from within anymore. I do not think I can help fix the system.

What does it look like when it all ends? When the power grid fails, when water treatment stops, when hospitals close? Jesus.
America is not over.
Civilized America based on the rule of law, and a constitutional representative government might be.
What comes next could be truely scarry. What if we becomes an Empire, ruled by a modern American Ceasar.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Existential Threat

Thanked 10,688 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:

What do lice look like in the end? An immature louse (or nymph) looks like an adult, but it’s about the size of a pinhead. After a week after hatching, the louse grows to the size of a sesame seed, with six clawed leg and a tan to grayish-white color. Note that the CDC says lice may look darker on people with dark hair.
At some point, most of us have received a note from our kid's school about exposure to head lice. That’s no surprise, since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that anywhere between 6 million and 12 million kids are infected each year in the U.S. But when you get that note, what exactly are you looking for? Here’s all you need to know about what head lice and nits look like.
Head lice have three forms: egg (nit), nymph, and adult.
What do nits look like? Oval-shaped nits are about the size of a knot in thread. They're difficult to see, but you can feel them if you run a fingernail down the hair shaft from the scalp. Nits are usually light gray, tan, yellowish, or white in color. "They can look just like a grain of sand, and they're not easily removed from the hair," says Paradi Mirmirani, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist with the American Academy of Dermatology. After the nits hatch, dull yellow shells remain on the hair shaft.
Head lice and their nits are found almost exclusively on the scalp, particularly behind the ears, on top of the head, and near the neckline. They sometimes appear on eyelashes and brows, but this is rare.
Lice grasp the hair shaft with hooklike claws. Since they don’t like light and they're extremely fast, you may only see or feel the nits when closely examining your child's hair. Grab a flashlight, and look or feel for the tiny bumps, which will be cemented firmly to the hair shaft about a quarter-inch from the scalp. Lice can be tough to remove even after hatching, when only the empty casings remain.
Head Lice Prevention: Everything Parents Should Know
If you find nits or head lice when you're examining your kid's hair, stay calm. It's an annoying problem, but a solvable one. "Remember: Lice don't carry disease," says Dr. Mirmirani. "They're icky, yes. But they're no harm to your child's health." Find out about how to treat lice with this helpful guide.
It's easier to banish a lice infestation if you know about the appearance of nits, nymphs, and adult lice.
Head lice are most frequently located on the scalp behind the ears and near the neckline at the back of the neck. Head lice hold on to hair with hook-like claws that are found at the end of each of their six legs. Head lice are rarely found on the body, eyelashes, or eyebrows.
Head lice are often confused with dandruff. Dandruff can easily be distinguished by combing the hair or even just rubbing. Dandruff should be easily removed, but the nits of head lice are firmly attached to the hair shaft
Head lice can be detected by looking closely through the hair and scalp for nits, nymphs, or adults. Locating a nymph or adult may be difficult; there are usually only a few of them, and they can move quickly from searching fingers. However, the presence of nits close to the scalp confirms that a person is infested. If the nits are located more than ¼ inch from the scalp, the infestation is probably an old one. If you are not sure whether or not a person has head lice, the diagnosis should be made by a health care professional, school nurse, or a professional from the local health department or agricultural extension service. The nits of head lice are easily visible with a microscope. Dr. Ioffe-Uspensky performed a study that showed that using a louse comb was better than visual inspection alone when screening for lice infestations.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SurvivalOfTheFit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 12:10 AM

HOLY **** SURVIVAL. I am not even sure how to handle this itch this created.

DAMN MAN
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to citizendino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 12:11 AM
Dunning-Kruger Survivor

Thanked 19,994 Times in 5,186 Posts

It's still a troll thread.

America runs the world, not the other way round.
Can we suicide? Absolutely. We dodged that in 2016, and have the chance to dodge it in 2020. 2024 is a crap shoot.

But those countries controlling our future? Not a chance.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:19 AM

Okay, you can tell the admin to take it down. No harm no foul.
The Following User Says Thank You to citizendino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 12:30 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 8,781 Times in 2,681 Posts

Quote:
How exactly do you guys know to "go active"?

Is there a direct deposit from an unknown soros source?

Do you get a phone call from the DNC?

Are there key/trigger words used in Rachel Madcow's opening monologue?

Or does the implant finally get noticed?
Old 10-17-2019, 01:52 AM
Psalm 23:4

Thanked 8,305 Times in 1,831 Posts

Rebuild it.

The United States of America is the evolution of thought, sociology, philosophy, etc put into practice. It's the current apex of that evolution. Civilizations rise and fall, but humanity has generally moved forward. Albeit 3 steps forward 2 steps back sometimes. There could be another dark age, but mankind is resilient and so is this planet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RedTail For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:07 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 56,176 Times in 19,505 Posts

Quote:
I have said publicly that I think Americans will be shooting each other in the streets within 12 months.
You used the past tense, meaning you already have said it.

So, did it happen?

People have been declaring the impending collapse of American society since the 70's started the survivalist movement.

Lots of adult survivalists then lived full lives and died peacefully of old age ever since.

People with scenario bias on the brain are just as irritating as the normalcy bias sheep, but at least the sheep are quiet and smiling instead of cynical and noisy like scenario bias preppers are.

And the normalcy bias sheep died peacefully in their sleep too, and were proven right for their lifetime.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:12 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Quote:
You forget our time wasted.

Why do you expect us to fetch an admin for you in order to clean this up?

Are you implying our time is somehow less valuable than yours?

Arrogant troll.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.

Last edited by IamZeke; 10-17-2019 at 06:18 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 02:24 AM
Hunter

Thanked 4,801 Times in 1,458 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
How exactly do you guys know to "go active"?

Is there a direct deposit from an unknown soros source?

Do you get a phone call from the DNC?

Are there key/trigger words used in Rachel Madcow's opening monologue?

Or does the implant finally get noticed?
I've wondered that myself. It must be more than a keyword because the mobilization includes all of them pushing the same misinformation using the same buzzwords across all media in the nation.
I've long felt that all Leftists must be on a mass email list and their marching orders are sent through that. It is nothing short of amazing whenever it happens. Suddenly Facebook lights up with frenzied posts, all using the same "thoughts", buzz words and terminology. I know some of the people who do this and I know it's not original thought that they would be capable of. None of them ever speak of the source so the punishment for letting it out must be horrible and very firmly impressed upon them.

How is it done and who is the evil genius behind it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Black.Dog~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 06:36 AM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Black.Dog~ View Post
I've wondered that myself. It must be more than a keyword because the mobilization includes all of them pushing the same misinformation using the same buzzwords across all media in the nation.
I've long felt that all Leftists must be on a mass email list and their marching orders are sent through that. It is nothing short of amazing whenever it happens. Suddenly Facebook lights up with frenzied posts, all using the same "thoughts", buzz words and terminology. I know some of the people who do this and I know it's not original thought that they would be capable of. None of them ever speak of the source so the punishment for letting it out must be horrible and very firmly impressed upon them.

How is it done and who is the evil genius behind it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Imagine coming home after a day at work, or on your precious days off, or even after school studying science/business and logging into the internet to copy/paste troll at a bunch of websites where you hate the people there.

But this is what these morons basically do. Of course they aren't so tired because they don't have responsible jobs, don't go outside on their frequent days off, and bother to study useful skills in school.

People who pay the taxes for these freeloaders don't feel like spending their time hunting new websites to troll.

Cut their gravy train off and libtrolls will suddenly have something better to do. Like working to pay the rent.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 06:47 AM
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!

Thanked 41,420 Times in 9,786 Posts

Quote:
What if it is over?

There's really not a lot you can do about it

Stress kills a lot of people everyday! Aside from that, there's a million other ways to die

Prepare for the worst and then live your life as best as you can
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 08:57 AM
3 more years of this?

Thanked 5,002 Times in 1,624 Posts

Rebuild it on the foundations of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights....those documents alone are your guidebook.....right along with the Bible and Ten Commandments
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to svxak47 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 09:09 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:

Lighten up, Francis.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynet17 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 09:11 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManyFeathers View Post
There's really not a lot you can do about it

Stress kills a lot of people everyday! Aside from that, there's a million other ways to die

Prepare for the worst and then live your life as best as you can
I believe stress due to Stage IV TDS helped put away Elijah Cummings a few years early. He could already see that they will NOT succeed in removing him from office, or beating him in 2020. Must have been a bitter pill on the way out....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skynet17 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 09:29 AM
Gatorbait

LOL @ thinking the USA/Trump is a pawn of Russia or China.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arch Stanton For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 10:00 AM
Closed for the Season.

Thanked 30,641 Times in 10,724 Posts

Quote:

What does it look like? It looks like you should have been prepared. Now that you know that it is possible you can now establish probabilities and risk management. Start with the most likely and least life changing and then work to be ready to handle whatever life throws into your path.

In the long run we are all dead. No reason to hasten the process.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MattB4 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 10:17 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,448 Times in 1,570 Posts

Wow....you should read some US history, this is calm and stable compared to many points in our past.

You are trolling, again. And you and your team are truly desperate because of it. Poorly done, sir, poorly done. Try harder next time, for your own sake.

I pity you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rural Buckeye Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 AM
Limited Access Member

Thanked 42,411 Times in 13,118 Posts

If it all comes to end in my life time, I guess I get to see how my tribal government handles it. I've always wonder if OK were to secede or the USA balkanized how that would work with tribal land/leadership. My guess is they finish us off ASAP.