Woman pulls gun on four innocent Black Boys. - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 08-18-2019, 06:22 PM
Para Bellum

Thanked 7,294 Times in 2,337 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
lololol

13 50
A term that is used by middle aged white males to say they have just killed a young black male
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 06:50 PM
Happy to be here!

Thanked 14,931 Times in 3,554 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Gardening Post or Thread Outstanding Firearms Post 
Total Awards: 2

This story is exactly the reason I want to retire somewhere that doesn't have groups of young urbanites going door to door for whatever reason. I'll be so far from civilization, if someone comes down my driveway, I either know them or they better have a warrant. I don't want to hear or see any sign of this urban type bull ****. Swear to god I'm going to hunt down and move like 20 miles outside of a ****ing Norman Rockwell painting.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WILL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 06:54 PM
It's ok to be white

Thanked 91,132 Times in 24,061 Posts

She should have not answered the door, IMO.

2nd many white people and families have experienced some type of violence or threat of violence from a community that is just 12.5-13% of our population. Of course people are afraid especially the elderly.

In my family alone, my great uncle was attacked and killed in his home by 3 black men. He was painting a room in his Michigan home and they surprised him and beat him with a hammer until he was dead. They got $15 from his wallet. He was 89 years old.

My mothers mother (my grandmother) was beaten by two black men in Indianapolis, Indiana in a home invasion. They robbed her and tied her up with tape.

My wife taught over 30 years in black schools. She experienced more racism, hatred for being a beautiful blonde white woman than 1000 Jussie Smollett's could fake in a life-time. Pure hatred and racism against white people is open, legal, everyday and fully accepted, just don't make the mistake of complaining about it. The first thing you are told is "You gotta understand". That phrase is a joke among white teachers who have been abused.

It is well know in most major American cities that there are areas in every city it is not safe to be caught being white in. Even police will warn you not to go there if you are white.

Whites do have to quit being afraid to talk about this issue. They need to speak up more often or the problem will only get worse.

BTW...never heard of football team going door/door looking for money.

Last edited by OhioMan; 08-19-2019 at 04:02 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 46,609 Times in 10,858 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonya1 View Post
She should have just not opened the door
True story:

It was a Saturday morning and I was lying in bed when the doorbell rang. I lived in a downstairs apartment at the time.

I got up and looked through the peephole, saw some strange "teen", decided not to open the door (in my undies) and went back to bed. A few minutes later I heard someone trying to jimmy my bedroom window open.

The Model 27 was in a nightstand drawer which I grabbed, threw open the curtains and drew down on that "teen". Sumbitch took off like his ass was on fire. I ran out the door in my skivvies, Model 27 in hand looking for the "teen". Good thing I didn't find him. I got some strange looks.

I didn't stay in that apartment complex long after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
My mothers mother (my grandmother) was beaten by two black men in Indianapolis, Indiana in a home invasion. They robbed her and tied her up with tape.
My mother's mother (my grandmother) was knocked unconscious by a black man as she was walking from her car to the house. He got her purse and ran. After that they started locking their doors.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Simple Goat Herder

Thanked 27,819 Times in 7,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILL View Post
This story is exactly the reason I want to retire somewhere that doesn't have groups of young urbanites going door to door for whatever reason. I'll be so far from civilization, if someone comes down my driveway, I either know them or they better have a warrant. I don't want to hear or see any sign of this urban type bull ****. Swear to god I'm going to hunt down and move like 20 miles outside of a ****ing Norman Rockwell painting.
It used to be almost a daily problem for me. Then I got a clearly visible camera watching the front door. I got a few people walking up, staring at the camera, pausing, looking really nervous, and then either just turning and walking away or going to the door, trying really hard to not get my attention enough to cause me to answer the door (a super soft half-assed knock instead of pounding the door and ringing the bell), and then getting out of there ASAP. After a couple months it was over. No one's been coming to my door for years now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:15 PM
Retired kafir

Thanked 46,609 Times in 10,858 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmettoTree View Post
The neighborhood needs a not solicitation policy and sign at neighborhood entrances.
At my old neighborhood I had a prominent sign on the door. Never stopped any of them. One time I opened the door, pointed at the sign and asked the dope if they could read, then slammed the door in their face.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:20 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,657 Times in 18,614 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
She's the type of person that gives all other responsible gun owners a bad name. When you defend her actions, so do you. If these had been your kids she held hostage would you accept only an apology?
The moment a woman lets her guard down is the moment she loses the battle. We're taking the words of these 4 "youth" that they were just fund raising. How do we know for certain that they're telling the truth? Regardless, I would be on my guard with gun-in-hand if 4 strangers showed up on my doorstep. She didn't give guns a bad name. She used one responsibly. Did she shoot them? Nope!
Old 08-18-2019, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,523 Times in 2,069 Posts

This is one of many thousand reasons I live in the sticks.
If you are at my front door you jumped a fence and traveled a half a mile to get there
Four black kids at my front door would be out of place
I do not brandish
But with all the glass there is nowhere to hide
I would have asked why they were there and made it clear
Wrong House
Wrong guy
First and last warning
Living in a city is super stupid in my opinion.
I would at least have a locked picket fence to avoid such nonsense
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 07:25 PM
Longing For True Liberty

Thanked 53,657 Times in 18,614 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
Maybe not a crime there but in some areas it would be "brandishing" which is a crime.
If she's driving a car or walking through the mall and presents her weapon without just cause then I would agree with you. But she was on her own property and the 4 dudes were on her property uninvited. In today's dangerous world, I would expect my loved one to have a gun firmly in hand in a similar situation. Better safe than sorry!
Old 08-18-2019, 07:32 PM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Thanked 46,122 Times in 9,663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
She's the type of person that gives all other responsible gun owners a bad name. When you defend her actions, so do you. If these had been your kids she held hostage would you accept only an apology?
If it was my kids, Id be having an emotionally charged reaction to it, and thats not how things are supposed to be done. Because if they were my kids and she shot them, Id want her tortured to death over a period of months.

Is that how **** works?
Old 08-18-2019, 07:40 PM
Not a Commie

Thanked 2,005 Times in 860 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderBob View Post
lololol

13 50
A term that is used by middle aged white males to say they have just killed a young black male
You say that like it's a bad thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharkbait For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Semper Fi

Thanked 9,292 Times in 3,400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
If she's driving a car or walking through the mall and presents her weapon without just cause then I would agree with you. But she was on her own property and the 4 dudes were on her property uninvited. In today's dangerous world, I would expect my loved one to have a gun firmly in hand in a similar situation. Better safe than sorry!
And in many places once you step outside the house you are brandishing. As I said simply standing on her front porch is NOT enough reason to go outside and pull a gun on them.

Better safe then sorry would be to have her gun handy while not answering the door in case they did more then just ring her door bell. As a white woman spending time in jail for pulling a gun is hardly part of the definition of safe.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:51 PM
Semper Fi

Thanked 9,292 Times in 3,400 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILL View Post
We moved 10 miles outside a place like that. I don't think there are 4 urban "youths" in the whole town.

And for sure no one is just walking up to my door.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steve_In_29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:54 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,290 Times in 7,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagnar View Post
At my old neighborhood I had a prominent sign on the door. Never stopped any of them. One time I opened the door, pointed at the sign and asked the dope if they could read, then slammed the door in their face.
A neighborhood sign many not stop all but once several people object to them being there they get the message.

Plus in your case it would have given you one more reason the argue for your self-defense.

We recently has a FB alert of some soliciting. That coupled with the sign kept them from even getting to my street.
The Following User Says Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 12,179 Times in 4,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hick Industries View Post
I was not there to see what happened, and no video is available.

But four teenage athletes did something to cause the nieghbors dogs to chase them into a parked pickup, then the home owner also acted to confront them on her property.

So my guess is these four young men were not inocent at all. My guess is they were poking around in a suspeious manner and the homeowner thought she was being cased for a home invation robbery.

Which means she acted correctly. All she has to do is describe what the kids were doing (what action that convinced her she was in danger) and the police will start investigating them.
Oh please...

While you may have well trained guard dogs most people have barking crap machines who will chase an old lady in a wheelchair, a toddler chasing a ball and anyone else they feel like because they are not trained to act appropriately.

I’m not so old to remember what kind of carrying on I did when I was 15 and 16.

Having a dog chase you doesn’t make you a suspect in a felony in most neighborhoods, it just means the people there don’t keep their dogs fenced in.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Israel Putnam For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 08:58 PM
Survivor

Thanked 17,290 Times in 7,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-blac...141725967.html

Yahoo news made this a big deal here in Arkansas. A white woman home alone hears a knock at her door and sees four Black Teenage Boys outside. She gets a gun and goes out the back door and holds the boys at gunpoint until the police arrive. The boys were trying to raise money for the local high school football team. People are falling all over themselves stating what a horrible thing it was for that woman to do. Bleeding hearts were all over this post.

My neighbor was a banker in Little Rock AR. until he retired and moved near me in rural North Arkansas. His home in Little Rock suffered three burglaries that were perpetrated by black suspects who came to the front door, knocked with some kind of phony solicitation story and when no one answered they would kick in the door and burglarize the house. He lost his guns in the first burglary. Afterwards he installed an alarm, camera and gun safe. The second and third burglaries costs him over $500 in repairs for the broken door and jamb. But he didn't have any property taken.

This first incident occurred in Wynn, Arkansas. I sympathize with the woman. This is a sign of the times. People are demanding action against her but I think an apology would suffice. Black crime has aroused a lot of people and this town has its fair share of black crime. Give the lady a break.
This woman is an idiot.
The Following User Says Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 09:04 PM
SBs Resident Non Prepper

Thanked 8,258 Times in 3,190 Posts

Seems like some folks here should go read the link

I know that is not the SB normal thing to do....but to keep from looking foolish..you should read it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodwrench708 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 09:06 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 54,860 Times in 19,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic Human Unit View Post
If one of those black kids had been armed, would he have been in his rights to shoot her in fear for his life?
Not on private property that has no public business without permission.

But the woman is wrong too. She detained them. A citizen's arrest, and like cops she needed a valid reason to detain.

She would have needed to witness a property crime or received a realistic threat to detain.

They weren't trespassing either.

Oddly, her not shooting is part of the problem. If she had shot one and said she was in fear for her life then it would have been a guaranteed no-bill.

Moral of the story is that protecting your person and property is one thing, but playing cop is completely different.

If you aren't sure if you are allowed to arrest someone then don't do it.

Leave police duties to the police.

DA should allow her to plead down from a felony but she did legally overstep her powers. Call it a Class A misdemeanor and make her do a couple hundred hours at a soup kitchen feeding poor minorities. She shouldn't become a felon for utter stupidity but there needs to be a legal example set for others. Castle doctrine doesn't make you a sheriff's deputy.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 09:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,206 Times in 1,381 Posts

Black America will blow this completely out of proportion and make a racial issue out of it. In the end there was no harm and no foul. Tell everyone to go home and be nice. Do you think if the woman forked over a hundred bucks for their cause, the football team would get the money? Think again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2019, 09:58 PM
Beer Truck Door Gunner

Thanked 54,860 Times in 19,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Black America will blow this completely out of proportion and make a racial issue out of it.
Liberty is considered right up there close with life for the American constitutional ideal.

She took their liberty away unlawfully.

It's worth making a big deal over. Sure, the idiots will make it a racial issue, but it is still an American rights issue.

The American kids deserve some recognition of their loss of American rights.

Loss of liberty is deservedly a sore point to black Americans.

Search using Google, type "site:survivalistboards.com" in Google's search box, followed by the search parameters. You can use all normal conventions, limit searches by date, etc. Works quite well and beats the native search function.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IamZeke For This Useful Post: