*Official* WWIII approaches! - Page 185 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AR-15: Where do I begin? DC Josh Military Weapons Forum 69 04-12-2018 03:13 PM
Oh where oh where do I begin Isabel New Member Introduction 37 01-30-2017 03:05 PM
Where do i begin? Benjagan91 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 21 01-20-2017 01:10 AM
Where to begin ZachLeon Urban Survival 12 10-17-2016 03:39 PM
Soon-to-be-civilian ready to be ready (in SW Michigan) Grisocles New Member Introduction 25 03-17-2014 12:16 AM
It will begin like this: Medieval Man Manmade and Natural Disasters 14 03-10-2013 11:40 AM
Where to begin!?!?! knomad56 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 19 02-14-2013 10:57 PM
Were to begin finding0 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 08-25-2011 04:11 PM
Are You Ready? Free Preparedness Guide from Ready.gov Pragmatist Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 05-19-2011 02:06 PM
Where To Begin? Rising Ladies Section 18 04-07-2011 09:02 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2019, 08:44 PM
Im RIght's Avatar
Im RIght Im RIght is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Redneck Riviera
Posts: 4,352
Thanks: 6,438
Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,829 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
Oh my, I get it now. You just change what you're saying and claim you were saying it in the first place, right?

Let's go back to what you said. You said "In fact it is the only source able to fill demand." That is WRONG.

The US only bought $170 million worth of these metals in 2017. Hardly some huge thing. And as I provided, there are plenty of other countries besides China, INCLUDING the US where rare earth minerals are mined and refined. There's a refinery going by the same company that owns the operational US mine. There's more deposits in Montana that are being looked at for mining as well. Bottom line, what we bought from China, we can get from other sources. There are refineries in Europe and Japan as well. I only mentioned the US dominance from the 50's to the 80's to highlight how China took over from being granted so many stupid trade allowances, as you well know.

AGAIN you claim (switching your tack now) that only China has the processing facilities. WRONG AGAIN. The US has a refinery operating alongside it's mine and there are other facilities in Europe and Japan that can process the metals and refine them. Again, I used my awesome Google-Fu for you:
https://trib.com/business/energy/rar...cdb429424.html

And again you go with the chicken little argument that because we buy from China we are hurt more than they are. Just look at the tariffs. China can only tariff about $50 billion in goods bought from the US where we can tariff over $350 BILLION. So who loses more money if the other side stops buying as a result? Here's a clue- $350 billion is more money than $50 billion. China gets hurt more. Again, you've all but directly confirmed that in your earlier responses so I don't get it.

Let's put it in simpler terms. You have an apple tree in your back yard. I have a pear tree. Lots of people in our neighborhood have apple and other sorts of trees but we have a good relationship so we like to deal with each other. Now I buy $300 billion worth of apples from you each year because my wife runs a bakery that specializes in Apple pies and other pastries. You only buy $50 billion of pears from me because you only use them for yourself and your family. Not a big deal. But with all that money I'm giving you, you're making the payments on another house you mortgaged because you could afford it since you had all this extra income. With my $50 billion I pay my kid's rent at an apartment while she goes to college. Not enough to buy another house, unfortunately.

Now we get into a dispute over fencing and both say "@##! you!" to each other for whatever reason. I'm not going to buy one more apple from you...I'll get it from the neighbors. You can get pears from them as well. But who gets impacted more? You may have to sell that extra house you're making payments on! I'll have some pain too- I'll have to tell my kid she's going to have to get a job to pay for rent until or unless I can figure something else out. Probably sell my pears to multiple different neighbors. Make sense now? Sure, you can sell those apples to others, but it turns out that most of the neighborhood is in an HOA and guess who the President of the HOA is? That's right, it's me. So a LOT of those neighbors, maybe even all who are in the HOA are not going to buy from you because they want me to approve their decks and painting projects. You can find some outside, but you're gonna have to drive a ways. Hopefully that helps.

Bottom line, there will be pain, but nothing China produces is something that cannot be obtained elsewhere. And if China is stupid and keeps up their thievery, the markets for those goods will shift...some permanently. Do you think that if companies have to set up shop in Taiwan or other countries because of China's predatory practices that once China folds, they will be eager to spend millions just to get back to China? Nope.

That's the end of the story. China is NOT indispensable. And they won't just lose the US as customers, they will lose our allies and likely Europe. So again, we will win if we have the political will to keep punishing China until they decide to behave like honorable adults. If we give up and wimp out of course, all bets are off.

Anyways, not interested in having a rolling debate when you keep changing what you say you were saying. Facts are facts. Hope you have a good weekend!
Great post with an excellent analogy.

The problem with your logic is that you are discuss economics with a socialist. And, like a neutered dog, he'll never get it.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 12:11 AM
WilliamAshley WilliamAshley is offline
Birds of a Feather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,535
Thanks: 97
Thanked 847 Times in 514 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
Oh my, I get it now. You just change what you're saying and claim you were saying it in the first place, right?

Let's go back to what you said. You said "In fact it is the only source able to fill demand." That is WRONG.

The US only bought $170 million worth of these metals in 2017. Hardly some huge thing. And as I provided, there are plenty of other countries besides China, INCLUDING the US where rare earth minerals are mined and refined.
Do you not understand the concept of filling needs. The US imports 80% of its rare earths from China. The US does not have domestic production to make up that. It is really that simple.


Quote:
There's a refinery going by the same company that owns the operational US mine. There's more deposits in Montana that are being looked at for mining as well. Bottom line, what we bought from China, we can get from other sources. There are refineries in Europe and Japan as well. I only mentioned the US dominance from the 50's to the 80's to highlight how China took over from being granted so many stupid trade allowances, as you well know.
The US does not have the ability to produce rare earths, it will take it over 10 years to ramp up production to fill part of that need.

Quote:
AGAIN you claim (switching your tack now) that only China has the processing facilities. WRONG AGAIN. The US has a refinery operating alongside it's mine and there are other facilities in Europe and Japan that can process the metals and refine them. Again, I used my awesome Google-Fu for you:
https://trib.com/business/energy/rar...cdb429424.html
Again, the US does not have the facilities to produce enough rare earths to make up Chinese supply. Again it is that simple. It will tak ehte US 10 years to ramp its production and still not make up that 80% supply that China provides.


Quote:
And again you go with the chicken little argument that because we buy from China we are hurt more than they are. Just look at the tariffs. China can only tariff about $50 billion in goods bought from the US where we can tariff over $350 BILLION. So who loses more money if the other side stops buying as a result? Here's a clue- $350 billion is more money than $50 billion. China gets hurt more. Again, you've all but directly confirmed that in your earlier responses so I don't get it.
Yes you don't get it. The US does not have the ability to make up Chinese supply and it will take the us 10 years to ramp up its production and still not replace Chinese supply.


Quote:
Let's put it in simpler terms. You have an apple tree in your back yard. I have a pear tree. Lots of people in our neighborhood have apple and other sorts of trees but we have a good relationship so we like to deal with each other. Now I buy $300 billion worth of apples from you each year because my wife runs a bakery that specializes in Apple pies and other pastries. You only buy $50 billion of pears from me because you only use them for yourself and your family. Not a big deal. But with all that money I'm giving you, you're making the payments on another house you mortgaged because you could afford it since you had all this extra income. With my $50 billion I pay my kid's rent at an apartment while she goes to college. Not enough to buy another house, unfortunately.

Now we get into a dispute over fencing and both say "@##! you!" to each other for whatever reason. I'm not going to buy one more apple from you...I'll get it from the neighbors. You can get pears from them as well. But who gets impacted more? You may have to sell that extra house you're making payments on! I'll have some pain too- I'll have to tell my kid she's going to have to get a job to pay for rent until or unless I can figure something else out. Probably sell my pears to multiple different neighbors. Make sense now? Sure, you can sell those apples to others, but it turns out that most of the neighborhood is in an HOA and guess who the President of the HOA is? That's right, it's me. So a LOT of those neighbors, maybe even all who are in the HOA are not going to buy from you because they want me to approve their decks and painting projects. You can find some outside, but you're gonna have to drive a ways. Hopefully that helps.

Bottom line, there will be pain, but nothing China produces is something that cannot be obtained elsewhere. And if China is stupid and keeps up their thievery, the markets for those goods will shift...some permanently. Do you think that if companies have to set up shop in Taiwan or other countries because of China's predatory practices that once China folds, they will be eager to spend millions just to get back to China? Nope.

That's the end of the story. China is NOT indispensable. And they won't just lose the US as customers, they will lose our allies and likely Europe. So again, we will win if we have the political will to keep punishing China until they decide to behave like honorable adults. If we give up and wimp out of course, all bets are off.

Anyways, not interested in having a rolling debate when you keep changing what you say you were saying. Facts are facts. Hope you have a good weekend!
Sorry didn't read that last blob of nonsensical ranting that doesn't recognize the US doesn't have domestic supply, and it would take the US 10 years to ramp up production. Production that is partially owned by China already.

Did you understand that?

One last time.

THE US DOES NOT HAVE DOMESTIC SUPPLY OF RARE EARTHS, IT WILL TAKE THE US 10 YEARS TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE TO RAMP ITS SUPPLY AND EVEN THEN IT WILL STILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH PRODUCTION TO REPLACE CURRENT NEEDS FILLED BY CHINESE IMPORTS.

US FACILITIES ARE PARTIALLY OWNED BY THE CHINESE. WHILE THE US HAS PRODUCTION THAT PRODUCTION WILL NOT MEET ITS NEEDS.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE. ANY OTHER DANCING AROUND THOSE POINTS IS NOT RECOGNIZING WHY THE CHINESE SANCTIONING THE US BY BLOCKING SALE OF RARE EARTHS TO THE US WILL SERIOUSLY IMPACT US INDUSTRY.

DO you understand that?


Also recoginze rare earths are vital to US military equipment - from night vision system to be rolled out to the US military in the new equipment kitting, F35s and many many other important peices of the new future warrior and upgrades, and all the new US military systems.

The DOD has stockpiled some in advance to cushion Chinese sanctions but it would seriously impact the US war machine and directly impact the US military industrial complex. If China controlled the South Pacific the US would be cut off from almost all supply of rare earths.

If any stockpile sites or sites where infrastructure exists in limited amounts were targetted the US would be unable to build or maintain current military equipment.




It is a rising dragon.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mili...ed-joint-naval (Read it) Do you know Chinese Navy has more Ships than the US Navy does now? And the US's old superpower foe Russia is now a satalite to some extent of China.

The days of the sleeping tiger, or paper tiger are turning into a memory. Do not discount China's capacity to challenge the US.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to WilliamAshley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 10:09 PM
Sinthor's Avatar
Sinthor Sinthor is offline
Cat and parrot whisperer
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 1,136
Thanks: 983
Thanked 1,950 Times in 767 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
Do you not understand the concept of filling needs. The US imports 80% of its rare earths from China. The US does not have domestic production to make up that. It is really that simple.




The US does not have the ability to produce rare earths, it will take it over 10 years to ramp up production to fill part of that need.



Again, the US does not have the facilities to produce enough rare earths to make up Chinese supply. Again it is that simple. It will tak ehte US 10 years to ramp its production and still not make up that 80% supply that China provides.




Yes you don't get it. The US does not have the ability to make up Chinese supply and it will take the us 10 years to ramp up its production and still not replace Chinese supply.




Sorry didn't read that last blob of nonsensical ranting that doesn't recognize the US doesn't have domestic supply, and it would take the US 10 years to ramp up production. Production that is partially owned by China already.

Did you understand that?

One last time.

THE US DOES NOT HAVE DOMESTIC SUPPLY OF RARE EARTHS, IT WILL TAKE THE US 10 YEARS TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE TO RAMP ITS SUPPLY AND EVEN THEN IT WILL STILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH PRODUCTION TO REPLACE CURRENT NEEDS FILLED BY CHINESE IMPORTS.

US FACILITIES ARE PARTIALLY OWNED BY THE CHINESE. WHILE THE US HAS PRODUCTION THAT PRODUCTION WILL NOT MEET ITS NEEDS.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE. ANY OTHER DANCING AROUND THOSE POINTS IS NOT RECOGNIZING WHY THE CHINESE SANCTIONING THE US BY BLOCKING SALE OF RARE EARTHS TO THE US WILL SERIOUSLY IMPACT US INDUSTRY.

DO you understand that?


Also recoginze rare earths are vital to US military equipment - from night vision system to be rolled out to the US military in the new equipment kitting, F35s and many many other important peices of the new future warrior and upgrades, and all the new US military systems.

The DOD has stockpiled some in advance to cushion Chinese sanctions but it would seriously impact the US war machine and directly impact the US military industrial complex. If China controlled the South Pacific the US would be cut off from almost all supply of rare earths.

If any stockpile sites or sites where infrastructure exists in limited amounts were targetted the US would be unable to build or maintain current military equipment.

Why China's Control Of Rare Earth Minerals Threatens The United States - YouTube



It is a rising dragon.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mili...ed-joint-naval (Read it) Do you know Chinese Navy has more Ships than the US Navy does now? And the US's old superpower foe Russia is now a satalite to some extent of China.

The days of the sleeping tiger, or paper tiger are turning into a memory. Do not discount China's capacity to challenge the US.
My god man...READ THE ARTICLE I linked earlier. The US DOES have Rare Earth mineral production AND processing. Here it is again.

https://investingnews.com/daily/reso...ing-countries/

Now, obviously the US cannot produce alone what it's been buying each year, but AGAIN and as the ARTICLE I LINKED STATED, there are many other countries that have rare earth minerals and processing as well.

Bottom line, what China does today, other countries will make up for tomorrow. Don't even try to act like China's the only country with these deposits. Not even CLOSE.

Seriously, at the risk of being a broken record...I don't see what's so hard to understand here. You keep shifting to the PROCESSING since you got shut down on your initial claim that China was the only source. Now recognize there are refining plants in the US, Europe and Japan at the very least. It's not that hard. And lets not pretend that other countries will INCREASE production as well, if it's needed.

Case closed. Good luck with your imaginary Chinese overlords! (j/k)

Have a good remainder of the weekend!
__________________
All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you...
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinthor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 12:18 AM
WilliamAshley WilliamAshley is offline
Birds of a Feather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,535
Thanks: 97
Thanked 847 Times in 514 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
My god man...READ THE ARTICLE I linked earlier. The US DOES have Rare Earth mineral production AND processing. Here it is again.

https://investingnews.com/daily/reso...ing-countries/

Now, obviously the US cannot produce alone what it's been buying each year, but AGAIN and as the ARTICLE I LINKED STATED, there are many other countries that have rare earth minerals and processing as well.

Bottom line, what China does today, other countries will make up for tomorrow. Don't even try to act like China's the only country with these deposits. Not even CLOSE.

Seriously, at the risk of being a broken record...I don't see what's so hard to understand here. You keep shifting to the PROCESSING since you got shut down on your initial claim that China was the only source. Now recognize there are refining plants in the US, Europe and Japan at the very least. It's not that hard. And lets not pretend that other countries will INCREASE production as well, if it's needed.

Case closed. Good luck with your imaginary Chinese overlords! (j/k)

Have a good remainder of the weekend!

Keep ignoring the facts. It is like saying a country that has a farmer can feed their entire nation. You arn't getting how it works so I have no point to engage at this point, you are hopeless. You can't fix some things.

Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2019, 12:32 AM
Musibike's Avatar
Musibike Musibike is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,200
Thanks: 1,413
Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,388 Posts
Default

Thanks TAKEZO!

Please Sight your source?

MUSIBIKE
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 02:20 AM
Sinthor's Avatar
Sinthor Sinthor is offline
Cat and parrot whisperer
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Peoria, AZ
Posts: 1,136
Thanks: 983
Thanked 1,950 Times in 767 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
Keep ignoring the facts. It is like saying a country that has a farmer can feed their entire nation. You arn't getting how it works so I have no point to engage at this point, you are hopeless. You can't fix some things.

Province of China | trading China blame - YouTube
Well, you're right. No further engagement warranted. If you can't read, you can't read. Good luck with your Chinese investments, I guess. I think you'll be sorely disappointed that their global domination doesn't actually happen.
__________________
All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sinthor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 11:50 AM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is offline
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 16,503
Thanks: 11,809
Thanked 30,113 Times in 10,537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
Seriously, at the risk of being a broken record...I don't see what's so hard to understand here
WilliamAshley is impervious to facts, logic and moral principles that go against his Post-Modernist world view. However, he does have above average word count, hoping the quantity of his post makes up for very low quality.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PeterEnergy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 08:42 PM
Im RIght's Avatar
Im RIght Im RIght is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Redneck Riviera
Posts: 4,352
Thanks: 6,438
Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
Thanks TAKEZO!

Please Sight your source?

MUSIBIKE
Sources are youtube comments, Right willy?
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 05:13 AM
☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢'s Avatar
☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Россия
Posts: 538
Thanks: 102
Thanked 314 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Now there is a live broadcast "live line with Putin" , chat is disabled , in all comments only curses and "critical thinking" about Putin . Putin advertise all media. and trolls , but many (or all) people against him .

On the air let the actors (many examples on the Internet) and some people scold Putin live , it is to him "thanks from the people" for the pension reform and degradation of the country in many ways .


Прямая линия с Владимиром Путиным — LIVE

"dislikes"five times more than "likes"
On other YouTube channels "dislikes" is 10-20 times more than "likes".
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 07:17 AM
☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢'s Avatar
☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ is offline
Target Shooter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Россия
Posts: 538
Thanks: 102
Thanked 314 Times in 200 Posts
Default

In a few minutes, the ratio changed , thousands of likes appeared and many dislikes disappeared on different YouTube channels , it happened in 20 minutes . This can only be done by YouTube itself and its owners in the USA.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 09:12 AM
cleatis's Avatar
cleatis cleatis is offline
The end is,,,,,
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: southeast of nowhere
Posts: 9,834
Thanks: 10,043
Thanked 13,192 Times in 5,524 Posts
Default

Of course there are many other sources of REMs. Afghanistan, North Korea, Israel, and the list goes on..

I dont even know why I said that..... HEY! IRAN SHOT DOWN OUR DRONE!
Maybe that could "bring us close" to the war we been talking about.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to cleatis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:28 PM
Im RIght's Avatar
Im RIght Im RIght is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Redneck Riviera
Posts: 4,352
Thanks: 6,438
Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,829 Posts
Default

1 of the 2 or 3 prototypes. Guess they did not devdlop the drones with any countermeasures.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 11:14 PM
WilliamAshley WilliamAshley is offline
Birds of a Feather
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,535
Thanks: 97
Thanked 847 Times in 514 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im RIght View Post
I stopped reading at this point.

I will try an dumb this down as much as possible. I checked with my 8 year old and this passed for understanding...

You wrote


Note you used quotes in your post. That means this exists elsewhere. Or you ****ing made it up.

This is the google search results of the quoted material from YOUR post.

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.R-EprHk3W4o


1, one, single source exists in the ****ing world for the quoted material, and it's a fake news site. I'll admit I'm wrong if you can show the "other" site you utilized for the quoted material.

Get it? What you quoted, as I have shown you, is listed on 1 web page on the entire ****ing internet. 1 page. One lonely page that matches what you quoted. Get it?

Let me try to make this even simpler... I tried this out on my 4 year old and it was understood at her level of comprehension...

What you quoted only exists on one ****ing page in the entire ****ing world. Either you just made this **** up, or you are quoting fake news...

Which is it?

Where did the quote come from?

Get it?
No. I think you arn't looking at it like you should to get a clear idea to reinforce your claims the chinese don't want to sanction the US.


Take for instance this

Was this in your dragnet to gauge Chinese opinion?

Why use google when you can use baidu and do searches in traditional chinese instead of English to get a pulse on China. Your methods seem limited to gauge a view of Chiense opinion on America.


Like just look at this? What do you think about this story?




Are you looking at this type of thing?

http://cn.rfi.fr/20190521-中国可以用稀土来打贸易战

or this?

Using google and searching one quote is in my opinion a limited amount of research on a subject, and not real googlefu, or actual research on a subject beforming forming a well rounded counter opinion.

This is a real intellectual analysis of threats to American comerce with China


Teach your 8 year old Chinese and get back to me.
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2019, 11:30 PM
TENNGRIZZ TENNGRIZZ is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: IN TRANSITION
Posts: 7,817
Thanks: 140,031
Thanked 21,582 Times in 6,006 Posts
Default

We can and will stomp the livers out of the chicoms. S/FI!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 05:45 PM
Im RIght's Avatar
Im RIght Im RIght is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Redneck Riviera
Posts: 4,352
Thanks: 6,438
Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
No. I think you arn't looking at it like you should to get a clear idea to reinforce your claims the chinese don't want to sanction the US.
The day a foreign military vessle attempts to intercept commerce between the US and another country to impose a sanction, is the day that military vessel gets destroyed.

It doesn't matter if they WANT to, they CAN'T, so your OPINION is meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
Was this in your dragnet to gauge Chinese opinion?

Why use google when you can use baidu and do searches...

Like just look at this? What do you think about this story?
You are a walking hypocrite.

You tell me to use Baidu to gauge... and your next 3 links are youtube (google) videos to support your position. How illogical can you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamAshley View Post
Using google and searching one quote is in my opinion a limited amount of research on a subject, and not real googlefu,
No one here gives a **** about your opinionated wall of words. You posted fake news, and you believed it or you made up the quote. You are either a dishonest hypocrite or gullible hypocrite. Which is it? Don't like my rebuttal, site your source.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 03:03 AM
Musibike's Avatar
Musibike Musibike is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,200
Thanks: 1,413
Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,388 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKEZO View Post
Just how is "Iran"shooting missiles into Israel from Syria?

You mean, Iranian soldiers inside of Iran are shooting missiles into Israel--not likely.

Or do you mean, Iranian backed insurgents fighting against President Assayd, are shooting missiles into Israel--again not likely.

Or is this story just more disinformation?

There were stories that Syrian soldiers were using nerve gas against civilians--but it turns out the truth is that ISIL jihidasts were using the nerve gas.

FYI--the insurgents in Syria are not backed by Iran--neither side.
FYI--Iran backs President Assayd.

Also President Assayd no longer controls all of his country--so who is doing what to whom is in question.
Hey FOOL, do not talks stupid crap with us. IRAN is the Terrorist ready to say Death to America and ISRAEL.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Musibike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 10:11 AM
PeterEnergy's Avatar
PeterEnergy PeterEnergy is offline
Rom 14:1, 13; Jam 4:11-12
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 16,503
Thanks: 11,809
Thanked 30,113 Times in 10,537 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
Hey FOOL, do not talks stupid crap with us. IRAN is the Terrorist ready to say Death to America and ISRAEL.
It is amazing how much some Americans hate America and the lengths they will go to apologize for evil doers in the world, such as Islamists in Iran.

I'm not supposed to be offended by "Death to America" but understand how they feel. When are others expected to understand how traditional White, heterosexual, Christian, gun-clinging, Bible thumping, Americans men who are proud of it feel?
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 02:57 PM
Musibike's Avatar
Musibike Musibike is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,200
Thanks: 1,413
Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,388 Posts
Default

What will IRAN pull next? So very lucky for them that president Trump doesn't squeeze the trigger yet.

Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 10:07 PM
Im RIght's Avatar
Im RIght Im RIght is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Redneck Riviera
Posts: 4,352
Thanks: 6,438
Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,829 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
What will IRAN pull next? So very lucky for them that president Trump doesn't squeeze the trigger yet.
Sometimes just pulling the gun out of the holster stops the threat. Finding out the planes were armed and on the runway moments away from obliterating whatever they had targeted, I'd imagine is a sobering thought.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Im RIght For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2019, 12:18 PM
neiowa neiowa is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,347
Thanks: 512
Thanked 1,404 Times in 701 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ View Post
You find it difficult to believe , but this is an attack by the American army and the American media on all Americans (citizens of USA. ) . Bad news reduces the number of neurons in the brain and therefore you spend more money . It's just news , "a storm in a glass of water," if you take less credit and be more independent so you can respond to provocateurs from the corporations that steal your money every day.

In Ukraine, there is genocide (Nazis kill people with 10,000 years of history) and in Africa there is genocide (in Liberia, Ebola kills thousands of former Americans) and the media use it to genocide the brain of Americans . If you can beat the Corporation , you do not have to die for them , there is no other way .
...
The ARMY attacked a oversize boat??? What are you smoking?

Nice commie historical revision. Your Uncle Joe starved out the Ukraine and then force resettled Russian carpetbaggers there a DECADE before the Wehrmacht arrived in your 3rd world cesspool.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net