Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Viridian C5L SubCompact Laser Sight with Light - $199 Green, $109 Red + Free S/H apps47inc For Sale 0 12-07-2013 05:54 PM
Attack on tourist a reason for Israel to attack Iran kev Manmade and Natural Disasters 23 07-29-2012 09:34 PM
Drake Green Light fireworks show. Anyone else? higgs304 General Discussion 0 06-30-2012 01:08 AM
US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike ? wsarris424 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 57 10-15-2011 11:46 PM
WWIII Green Light given by UN & USA fullofit Controversial News and Alternative Politics 37 04-04-2011 04:46 PM
My Berkey Light has Green Slime! stilagrrl Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 11 08-19-2010 11:23 AM
red light green light crazy paw Controversial News and Alternative Politics 26 02-06-2009 05:02 PM
Ron Paul Affirms: Iran Attack Plan Has ‘Green Light’ Mullenite General Discussion 33 08-09-2008 11:40 PM
Green light for Israel shawn General Discussion 37 07-25-2008 08:47 AM
Green light for human/animal hybrid research Duncan General Discussion 7 01-18-2008 11:10 PM

Old 06-05-2010, 04:02 PM
4 Fried Chickens & A Coke

Thanked 3,688 Times in 1,386 Posts
Default Bilderbergers Green Light Attack On Iran

Advertise Here

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com

The 2010 Bilderberg agenda has been revealed by veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker and it paints a picture of crisis for the globalists, who are furious at the increased exposure their gatherings have received in recent years, as well as being dismayed at their failure to rescue both the euro and the failing carbon tax agenda, but more alarmingly according to Tucker, the majority of Bilderberg members are now in favor of military air strikes on Iran.

Turning to Iran, Tucker said that many Bilderberg members, including Brzezinski, were in favor of U.S. air strikes on Iran and were “leaning towards war,” although 100 per cent of members were not supportive of an attack.

“Some of them in Europe are saying no we shouldn’t do it but most of them are in favor of American air strikes on Iran,” said Tucker, adding, “They’re tilting heavily towards green lighting a U.S. attack on Iran.”

An attack on Iran would provide a welcome distraction to the globalists’ failings in other areas and would also allow them to war profiteer, pointed out Tucker.

“Gas prices are going to be nice and cheap this summer,” said Tucker, adding that they would start to rise again to the $4 a gallon level around November when artificial scarcity is created.

In summary, Tucker said that this year’s conference was the most downbeat and pessimistic Bilderberg meeting in history, with massive exposure of their agenda acting as a roadblock to the ultimate goal of an authoritarian world government run by the elite, for the elite.

Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haffenreffer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,398 Times in 679 Posts

I'll believe it when there is a credible source, the guy sounds like he can barely breathe or make a sentence (although I got to admit there are some reasonable points made).
Old 06-05-2010, 05:35 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 29,990 Times in 13,204 Posts

If this is supposed to be so secret...

Why is it never a secret?

Old 06-05-2010, 05:49 PM
cleaning crew

Thanked 3,326 Times in 1,471 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKraken View Post

the best place to hide secrets are usually in the open.
The Following User Says Thank You to janit0r For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 05:50 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 29,990 Times in 13,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by janit0r View Post
the best place to hide secrets are usually in the open.
Really? I thought the best place to hide secrets are in secret, hence it being a secret.

Or has the meaning of that word been lost in time?

Old 06-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Fly on the Wall

Quote:

Because as soon as three people know something it isn't a secret anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kaydee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Board Supporter

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Really? I thought the best place to hide secrets are in secret, hence it being a secret.

Or has the meaning of that word been lost in time?
Maybe it use to be that way, but there is new logic to it all now. If they put their plans out there and have their corporate media groupies pick up the story and talk about how crazy it is, the average sheeple believes it is a farce. Look at the UFO programs ... the government knew about this all along, so they flooded the media with all kinds of information on it, from all kinds of experts, and then ridiculed and discredited them through the mainstream media. After that, whenever honest people tried to come forward, they got glumped in with those that were discredited, and they too became "nut jobs".

By telling everyone what the Illuminati, or the New World Order, or the Bilderburgers are planning, and then spreading disinformation to the general public, people become desensitized to it. The common response is that so and so already talked all that stuff, and he was lying; therefore, anyone who talks about it is lying. That pretty much opens the gate for them to do just what they said they would do, and the public continues to believe it is bogus hype, so they ignore it all and give those in power a free pass to actually accomplish what they wanted to do all along.

For you government types, it is called: Counter-intelligence, propaganda, disinformation or "just business as usual"!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Time to reap has come

Thanked 3,916 Times in 2,019 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oif1man View Post
I'll believe it when there is a credible source, the guy sounds like he can barely breathe or make a sentence (although I got to admit there are some reasonable points made).
He is an elder man and has been doing this I think for over several decades! Chasing and investigating the elite! Alex stated he had to fight for 30 mins to get into his room. So I think that is why he is out of breath, elder and exhausted!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Time to reap has come

Thanked 3,916 Times in 2,019 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graywolf View Post

For you government types, it is called: Counter-intelligence, propaganda, disinformation or "just business as usual"!
great explanation, thanks!! It also would bring the attention out in the open for many who those are that would fight it. And they probably really like that! Lets them know many that would rebel etc!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestTime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,284 Times in 603 Posts

Quote:
yep,but this guy has been watching the group for years.
The Following User Says Thank You to jnr0104 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Later Dude Saint

Mapper.nndb does a good job at showing how all these players connect.
skull and bones- carlyle group- bilderburgs-
a new one for me was the pilgrims society.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Target Shooter

Quote:
I'm sure you will find beautiful, young and healthy people on mainstream news reading a teleprompter more credible. It'll be an illusion of course but it will help keep you asleep and that's what counts doesn't it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Forge For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Target Shooter

Gotta love Alex and his Bilderberger cronies. Silly Jesuits. Jesus is returning didn't ya hear? I wonder if David is at the meeting as well....