Survivalist Forum banner

Brits training for partnered defense against jihadists

Tags
england knife
6K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Jlrhiner 
#1 ·
The trend in England is for 3 knife / machete wielding terrorists to hack to death a person on the street. They run up one at a time to get him down then they chop them to pieces. Sometimes they will run over a group of people with a car and get out to hack them up while they are on the ground. Weapons are illegal in England, even pepper spray. They have to use improvised weapons. A padlock or bar of soap in a sock for a weapon is about it for them. Some use a rolled up newspaper.

#8 ·
This is what you get when you have a country of subjects rather than citizens.

This is what you get from a thousand years of inbreeding the peasants so you get a "Yes M'lord," or a "No M'lord" mentality of the population at large. From the Middle Ages on, the merry old country of England had the aristocracy of the ruling class of lord so and so, of duke so and so, and the humble peasant was expected to bow and scape and ask M'lord which cheek of his royal arse would he like kissed this morning.

The peasants that had a little backbone got either hung for poaching the Kings deer to keep from starving or was transported to the colonies for stealing a loaf of bread. Or they ran off to the colonies where they eventually got fed up and tossed all the tea into Boston Harbor and drank coffee for the rest of history.

I don't feel a bit sorry for the brits, they brought this all on themselves by letting their PM's take away what little rights they had under British Common law.

If they had any backbone at all, they would have long past thrown out all the PM's and got their rights back. I guess they prefer kissing his lordships arse.

England is proof of a thousand year program of peasant inbreeding for a passive society that will accept a big brother. Thats why we threw them out of this country.

#6 ·
Doesn't this already happen with a regularity in London? And other than banning knives, nothing else occurs?

#10 ·
BACK WHEN I was involved in a special undercover unit we had a couple of folks come over from Scotland Yard to see "How the Americans do it." as well as follow up on a lead they had for one of their wanted folks.

The FBI agent doing the walk around with them had given us a heads up about our company and to try to not be too offensive to them.
WELL...
of course, you throw down the gauntlet to a bunch of UC drug cops who are there because their departments could ship them out ... it can get interesting.

I just happened...:D: to be in the way as they were coming into my end of the building and the Feeb had to introduce us.
Introductions were made all around, a few neutral words were exchanged, then I asked.."So, did you come over to check up on us and see how we were doing in the colonies?" The Brits got a weird look then laughed.. the FBI agent just gave a weird look then mentioned something about my being comparable to the lower rear portion of the human body, then they went on their way.:D:

#11 ·
Introductions were made all around, a few neutral words were exchanged, then I asked.."So, did you come over to check up on us and see how we were doing in the colonies?" The Brits got a weird look then laughed.. the FBI agent just gave a weird look then mentioned something about my being comparable to the lower rear portion of the human body, then they went on their way.:D:
Sounds like the FBI guy got that right!

#14 ·
I too have no love for the British monarchy.. They could not win their war of oppression against my forefathers <anglo -Boer war> so, exactly like the natzies in W II they simply exterminated the woman and children in concentration camps - and shot on sight the young boys that were left behind to tend the crops... Then they set fire to everything... We only capitulated because of the suffering of the woman and children...
That diamond that she wears in the hat.... Its called the star of Africa..... It belongs to South Africa.... But she continues to wear it as a momento that she still domonates us...

When I travel I make a point of paying homage to these victems and visit the mamorials.....

RANT OVER....

here are some pics.... Read the titles & ages...

#17 ·
The Yanks have left Afghanistan and breaking all those promises made to them!
same old, same old!

No, the "Yanks" did not. The idiot in Chief issued the orders against the advice of all those at the Department of State and Department of Defense whose jobs are to know these things. He was told the Afghan Army is not ready to fight the Taliban. He felt he was smarter than the experts.

Now do we want to start of a list of all the Empire's broken promises?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.