View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:24 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,693 Times in 930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by esheldon View Post
Really??? Have you read them???

Excerpt:
HOM. I: The Jews, by rejecting Christ, were changed from children into dogs, the Gentile dogs were changed into children. The Jews refuse to accept Christ, whom they crucified, because they are grown carnal-minded; this is also why they have experienced catastrophes and been slaughtered by the Romans.
The phrase might be offensive for PC ears today but clearly is a metaphor. Nobody was change from a child to a dog or from a dog to a child. However the Jews (crushing majority of them) did Reject Messiah. And they ARE growing carnal-minded, because as per Jesus revelatory Truth to Peter "For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven." you need to received this truth through your spiritual being. But if you are too carnal-minded to receive it...

"Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven."

Clearly the Jews are not blessed with spiritual truth for they are carnal minded.

As per the Jews experiencing catastrophes after they denied Jesus, do you deny history or something ?!?!?

I fail to see what is wrong or inaccurate with the quote you put above. If you imply that the "children-dogs" is not a metaphor then you should check your head at the nearest hospital.
The Following User Says Thank You to cat_1978 For This Useful Post: