Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - When did the Western progs change to the Chicoms
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 07:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,213 Times in 2,000 Posts
Default When did the Western progs change to the Chicoms

Advertise Here

I missed the wholesale change in allegiance of the Western progs from Moscow to Peking. Now very obvious with the current chicom flu rampant as they parrot the CCP line. Mainstream media down to this forum's house libs.

When and how did this occur? I think I missed it. The whole Confucius Institute crap on college campus was pathetic but can always expect college "educators" to jump on any marxist fad that comes along passing out trinkets and a few $.

The progs stuck with the Russians all the way thru the great melt down, corrupt "capitalism" experiment, and resurgent KGB/Putin. The left stuck with the Russian love in even after the KGB stopped passing $ out to them.

Did exactly did they abandon the Russians? When they went all in for Czar Putin? Or was it when the Russian Orthodox Church was allowed out of the gulag? The left does hate them some religion. Evidence is the recent Russians ate my homework meme used to bash Pres Trump. The Russians did it, the Russians did it.

Very clear that the left now LOVES the CCP/chicoms WAY more than the Russians. As their love has always been substantially about the cash, have to assume the chicoms are passing out piles of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neiowa For This Useful Post: