Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - Lady faced 14 year jail sentence in Australia for having pepper spray.
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 07:44 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,508 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauser6863 View Post
Specious comparison, medical care, iPhones and Netflix do not have anything to do with rights. To assert otherwise is intellectually dishonest.

Japan has one of the highest life expectancies and personally, I would not want to live in their "free society" with the Yakuza and their police who extract 99% of their convictions through confessions, no thanks.

I'm sorry you're mad, no one likes being told their country sucks and that you are living in a dream world, if you believe the state of affairs in Australia is not an infringement on your God given rights, that in and of itself is troubling.

I have known many Aussie in my life, the WW2 vets were first rate, awesome guys, real tough and great sense of humor, although Australia's seem to lack an understanding of sarcasm for some reason.

The children and the grandchildren of these men, on the other hand displayed a dependant, victim mentality and a 100% trust of government. Even those who questioned government decisions, never questioned the motives of their leaders. Resistance and disobedience was not even thought of by them.

New Zealanders are worse, the U.N. has used them as a sort of globalist laboratory and they are willing to accept whatever they are told to do.

Very, Very Sad. I'm sure some still have their pride and sense of individuality, but the state is doing a good job of marginalizing these folks, as there are not many left.
I don't disagree with weak modern Australian generations, though this applies to the entire western world these days.

A lot of the rest of your post indicates you are not talking from experience.

Baby boomers were far more politically outspoken than generations before( eg ww2 etc). They rioted and changed systems like the college kids/hippies in the US. Gen X and Y is where UN/globalist brainwashing and an easy lifestyle changed everything here. Same as your country.

NZ has more freedoms than Australia, they are where we were 25 years ago. They have better gun rights than some US states, and less laws and regulations than most 1st world countries.