Survivalist Forum banner

Survivalistboards Knife Picture Thread!

650K views 1K replies 452 participants last post by  SoJ_51 
#1 · (Edited)
I want everyone to upload pictures of their Knife collection on this thread. The more pictures the better the thread will be. Also include Hand held items like flashlights, batons, Mid Evil Weapons, etc.
If you can give the name and maker of the knife and/or tool it would be nice so we know what we are looking at. But Pictures First!

Here are most of mine. Its constantly growing.

Starting at the top left going clockwise.

1. Ontario U.S. Marine Corps OKC3S Bayonet
2. SOG Seal Pup
3. SOG Pentagon Elite 1
4. CRKT Ringed Razel
5. SOG Kilowatt
6. CRKT My Tighe (black)(assisted opening)
7. CRKT My Tighe (not black)(assisted opening)
8. CRKT Elishewitz Horus (assisted opening)
9. Benchmade Rukus
10. Gerber 600 Multi Tool
11. Surefire E1B backup Flashlight
12. Surefire E2D LED Defender
13. Surefire 6P Defender
14. ASP Baton 16" Alumnium
15. ASP Baton 21" Steel
16. Swiss Army Ranger
17. CRKT SSR Razel (currently my Favorite)
18. Cold Steel Tai-Pan
19. SOG Revolver
20. CRKT H.U.G. money clip
21. Benchmade Nimravus
22. Ontario Worden Special Forces Machete (its the big one on the right ;) )

I Will Keep updating this at I get more knives and tools. You should too.

5.7mm

P.S. if you like somones pictures just thank them with a little thanks box on the bottom of their post lets not clutter this thread up with comment about things. Pics and Descriptions.

Thanks

See less See more
#1,256 ·
I was "chastised" on another site for actually using this one.
Apparently these are supposed to be kept in a drawer???

While I do have some "Safe Queens" , most of my knives get their turn in the rotation.And I generally have at least 2 knives on me all of the time. Somehow it's just more fun to use a knife than just eyeball it from time to time. btw I need to add a Tidioute to my collection , they're made not far from my home.

#1,249 ·
Been wanting a Cold Steel SRK for a while but never could justify the price. I know that they are made in China so I figured a clone made in Cambodia couldn't be much worse. Found this Citidel clone at our last gun show so I figured I d give it a try. Only paid $30 OTD for it but it feels nice in the hand. So far I've been pretty impressed. 440 stainless steel blade an Kraton handle with lanyard hole. I modified a Uncle Mike's belt clip to fit it and it came with a removable nylon belt loop and a nice kydex sheath. Now I just need to run it through the paces and see how it does in the field. Read some pretty good reviews on it so far.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#1,250 ·
the ulu is a very handy and efficient vegetable chopper, animal and fish processor.

The Kabar is a Kabar.

The little Winchester knife is pretty decent considering it was very cheap at a Walmart several years ago.

the next 2 are just kitchen slicer knives that are super sharp and hold an edge well.

The gimicky knife on the left was a very cheap knife off Amazon about 8 yrs ago. Not bad though for an under $10 knife.

Attachments

#1,251 ·
the ulu is a very handy and efficient vegetable chopper.

The Kabar is a Kabar.

The little Winchester knife is pretty decent considering it was very cheap at a Walmart several years ago.

the next 2 are just kitchen slicer knives that are super sharp and hold an edge well.

The gimicky knife on the left was a very cheap knife off Amazon about 8 yrs ago. Not bad though for an under $10 knife.
Got one of those little Winchesters, one of my favorite knives. Liked it so much I have two.

#1,265 ·
My collection

Newest (top) to oldest:

Kershaw Link. This is my EDC. Great assisted flipper. Premium steel (M390). Solid full-length liner lockup. USA made. Have nothing but positive to say about this knife.

Kershaw Skyline. Good budget knife (about $40). USA made. Decent steel (14C28N). Gets lots of use around the house.

CRKT Avant. Neat knife. Eric Ochs design. Solid, seems overbuilt, great blade shape. Great action with IKBS ball bearing system. Full liner lockup. This was my EDC until the Link arrived. My only complaint is the steel (8CR14MoV), but its sufficient for almost anything I'm going to throw at it.

Kershaw Induction. Bought this because of the Hawke lock, which is pretty impressive. Great action. Ok steel (8CR13MoV), but this came from the factory with the sharpest edge of any of my knives and has performed well. This stays in my GHB as a backup knife to my EDC.

Buck 110. I've had a number of 110s. I still love the old-school feel of the back lock deploying.

Attachments