Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - Reset Button 2.0
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:33 AM
His Disciple

Thanked 6,800 Times in 2,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
The phrase might be offensive for PC ears today but clearly is a metaphor. Nobody was change from a child to a dog or from a dog to a child.
Hmmmm...just like Y'shua was speaking metaphorically and bread/wine doesn't change into flesh/blood

And it doesn't matter if he was being metaphorical, John was speaking ill of God's chosen...that's dangerous.

Genesis 12:3, "I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Quote:
However the Jews (crushing majority of them) did Reject Messiah.
And guess what, that is no secret, God told us He was going to blind them.
Deuteronomy 29:3(4), Isaiah 29:10, Romans 11

Quote:
And they ARE growing carnal-minded, because as per Jesus revelatory Truth to Peter "For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven." you need to received this truth through your spiritual being. But if you are too carnal-minded to receive it...

"Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven."

Clearly the Jews are not blessed with spiritual truth for they are carnal minded.
No! Carnal-minded because God said He was going to do that.

Quote:
As per the Jews experiencing catastrophes after they denied Jesus, do you deny history or something ?!?!?
Ummm, their catastrophies as recorded in the bible came from them not obeying God. Not too much in the bible about them experiencing catastrophies after denying the Messiah.

Quote:
I fail to see what is wrong or inaccurate with the quote you put above. If you imply that the "children-dogs" is not a metaphor then you should check your head at the nearest hospital.
If you can't see that John was anti-Semitic by his remarks and that he said some pretty harsh things about the Jews, then your head is in the sand.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esheldon For This Useful Post: