Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - Andrew McCabe has been fired!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 11:37 PM
Comic, not your lawyer!

Thanked 41,781 Times in 9,637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperglo View Post
Honestly... I didn’t think Sessions had it in him.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-...-live-updates/

Thank you for posting this! I was just watching a few hours' old now Tucker episode wherein they were discussing whether McCabe would be fired.

Today, all day, I was also highly doubting that Sessions had the stones to fire McCabe. I don't know what made him wait until literally now to do it but I'm so thankful McCabe is fired.

This news is the best news all week.

I secretly wonder if they maliciously waited until the last minute to really rub salt in the wound...

Dude was a deeply corrupt FBI swamp creature. Fraud, kickbacks, lying, leaking, conflict of interest... I LOVE IT.

This will server serious justice and send awesome shock waves thru the DOJ, and save tax payers millions of dollars paying this corrupt swamp creature.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...abe-fired.html
By Brooke Singman, Jake Gibson | Fox News
Quote:
[img]The Justice Department dealt a stunning blow to former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Friday night, firing him just days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension after determining that he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

"After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)," Sessions said.

Sessions’ decision to fire McCabe came as Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz concluded a bureau oversight investigation, with a report expected to be critical of McCabe’s handling of the Clinton email probe, his handling of the bureau during the early months of the Russia investigation, and his ties to the Democratic Party.

Horowitz determined that McCabe hadn't been forthcoming in regard to the handling of the FBI’s probe into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state in the Obama administration.

The inspector general’s finding sparked an FBI disciplinary process that recommended McCabe’s firing.[/img]
Might also face CRIMINAL charges. And he frankly should. They strung up plenty of people over the years for similar or less, like lying to the FBI, like General Flynn for a trivial lie unrelated to any investigation. I hope they hang his ***.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post: