Survivalist Forum - View Single Post - *Official* WWIII approaches!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 02:27 PM
Target Shooter

I came, let's talk, if I'm not removed, then we will all learn new information .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLF View Post
Oh well...
Perhaps you would like to say a clever idea and quote a smart man , but you understand his thinking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONELRAD View Post
How did your mercs fare when they tangled with US forces? Oh, that’s right they got their asses kicked. Spare us your fairy tales of Russian supremacy.
These "mercenaries" are citizens of Ukraine, so your troops removed the witnesses of the events in Ukraine, this is a common operation of traitors and their owners (I've talked about it before). About "Russian superiority" you have little information, read the whole topic first .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Randal View Post
Quote: ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ ☀ ʕ❛ܫ❛ʔ ☢ Target Shooter

"The University of Kent shooting 1970
https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+shooting+1970
On May 4, 1970, after days of unrest over America's invasion of Cambodia during the Vietnam War, student protesters at Kent State University clashed with Ohio National Guardsmen. The guardsmen opened fire, killing four students and wounding nine others. It was a pivotal moment in America's anti-war movement." funded by USSR.....

I'm sure the students had a good understanding of what was going on.

The time I went into Cambodia it was at the invitation of the Cambodian Royal Government. They could not control the "visitors" on the Hồ Chí Minh trail. We debarked at Thai Navy base west of Bangkok, train to NE border (Mekong River), crossed by barges, went to the Plain of Jars for several weeks. Shut down traffic in Cambodia until we left, then back to normal business. The only people complaining there were the NV smuggling weapons and supplies into S Vietnam.
All truth is financed from the USSR, probably you are right (ask students who paid them money), anyway mass murder is mass murder, at the invitation you do it or not . About the "legitimacy" of the invasion of Vietnam and more than a hundred other States, you probably forgot otherwise you would have told about the protection of human rights .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musibike View Post
LOL!!!!

Wish the crazy MO FO that started this DAMN thread could moderate it?
Tell me more , I do not understand, I hope I can find meaning in your words...

ORIGINAL https://www.tumen.kp.ru/daily/27044.5/4109482/