Survivalist Forum banner

Greeting from Murfreesboro, TN

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  survivalebooks 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Always been a survivalist, but I've gotten more into preparation since I got married and 3 kids came along. At this point I've got enough supplies to last 3+ weeks at my home, and weapons for the adults in my family. I'll get the kiddos started shooting once they're old enough. I also have a second fallback location in the mountains to the south with supplies to last another 2 weeks or so there (the home supplies can be transported there by vehicle as well). Multiple routes planned to get from point A to point B, both by vehicle or on foot and taking routes that will be less traveled than others. I have reliable transportation, or ATVs that can be taken alternately or towed behind. And as a last resort am prepared to hike it out, although it would take several days to arrive that way. I think I have a decent short term plan, now looking more towards the long term and of course any ways I can improve on what I already have ready. Which is why I'm on here.

Murfreesboro is a growing city, one of the fastest growing cities in the greater Nashville area which is likely the fastest growing area in the USA. If the SHTF I'm pretty sure most of the citizens would be clueless what to do when they no longer have goods and services to rely on. Most people living here now aren't from here, and most are from cities with little outdoors know-how. So I think I have an edge on most since I have spent a lot of time outdoors and have skills that would be useful in a survival situation. But when bad things happen the worst come out of people and they resort to horrible things to stay alive. Which is why I'm ready to leave and head into the hills at almost a moment's notice. Look forward to speaking with you all!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome aboard. Nice area, I get down there every other year for a MTSU game when it's an away game for us. Go Herd.

Reactions: SSGNasty
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.