Survivalist Forum

Survivalist Forum (https://www.survivalistboards.com/index.php)
-   Washington (https://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=198)
-   -   "Assualt Weapons and high capacity magazine ban (https://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=576825)

zacb556 09-08-2016 09:26 PM

"Assualt Weapons and high capacity magazine ban
 
Good evening Gents and Ladies, love to visit this site but do not usually post anything. That said, I was driving home from Vancouver today and heard on the radio that Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is proposing a state wide "Assault Weapons" ban as well as high capacity magazine ban. So when i got home and got settled I looked it up and sure enough there was a story about this in the Seattle times.

Now that I got that out of the way, besides being a member of the NRA is there any Pro Gun organizations in this State i can join in order to help fight this proposed legislation? Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Zac

Andrew Jackson 09-08-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacb556 (Post 11414865)
Good evening Gents and Ladies, love to visit this site but do not usually post anything. That said, I was driving home from Vancouver today and heard on the radio that Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is proposing a state wide "Assault Weapons" ban as well as high capacity magazine ban. So when i got home and got settled I looked it up and sure enough there was a story about this in the Seattle times.

Now that I got that out of the way, besides being a member of the NRA is there any Pro Gun organizations in this State i can join in order to help fight this proposed legislation? Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Zac

Start emailing your gubment goons...

wasniper 09-08-2016 10:22 PM

2nd amendment foundation out of Bellevue , now you know who not to vote for, for AG
JT
and welcome from Washington

zacb556 09-08-2016 10:42 PM

2nd amendment foundation out of Bellevue , now you know who not to vote for, for AG
JT
and welcome from Washington

Thank you I will look up the organization and join.

leadcounsel 09-08-2016 10:50 PM

Bad but not unforeseen news.

The diseased of anti-gunners is spreading. Coming to state near you soon. NOBODY is safe. These blue states were red pro-gun states just a few election cycles ago.

Votes count, folks. Votes count.

Let's look at Washington, a state controlled by King County.

Population of WA - 7 million.
Population of King County - 2 million, or 28%
Population of Tacoma - 200,000, or 2%

Together, the REST of the state of WA is 70% of the voting population. Yet loses because dumb ****s don't vote. They need to VOTE TRUMP! VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The lazy defeatist attitude plays out in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, etc. and huge states are controlled by urban areas because GUN OWNERS DON'T VOTE INTELLIGENTLY!

National Elections bring out about 120 million, usually split close to 50/50 or 60 million per side. Last few elections have swung on between 1-10 million votes. The entire nation and POTUS is elected on a few million votes.

But GUN OWNERS are about 150 MILLION strong. Given that only about 60 million vote for the pro-gun candidate, that tells me that a LOT of gun owners simply don't vote. That is f****** insane.

Gun owners MUST UNITE - we are a HUGE voting block. Get every **** gun owner you know to vote Republican this election to stop this nonsense. HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. We MUST take this nation back. One vote, one elected official, and one county at a time!

jimbowie1 09-09-2016 12:10 AM

THIS was a great state , until the influx of LIBERAL,s from calif. and the tec industry, like amazon and microsoft, and more then a handfull of others. The started right away getting elected to local and state government,s. Every single LIBERAL bone head idea gets passed in the state house. We as gunowners and fishermen & women,are looked down on by these { SPANDEX WEARING BIKE RIDING. WINE TASTING LATTE drinking,cant drive, morons. Im 68 and have lived in my home 36 years. to old to move or i would be in IDAHO. SAD part [THERE ARE MANY} is this state will sooner or latter outlaw hunting and sport fishing.

LuniticFringeInc 09-09-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadcounsel (Post 11415825)
Bad but not unforeseen news.

The diseased of anti-gunners is spreading. Coming to state near you soon. NOBODY is safe. These blue states were red pro-gun states just a few election cycles ago.

Votes count, folks. Votes count.

Let's look at Washington, a state controlled by King County.

Population of WA - 7 million.
Population of King County - 2 million, or 28%
Population of Tacoma - 200,000, or 2%

Together, the REST of the state of WA is 70% of the voting population. Yet loses because dumb ****s don't vote. They need to VOTE TRUMP! VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The lazy defeatist attitude plays out in California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, etc. and huge states are controlled by urban areas because GUN OWNERS DON'T VOTE INTELLIGENTLY!

National Elections bring out about 120 million, usually split close to 50/50 or 60 million per side. Last few elections have swung on between 1-10 million votes. The entire nation and POTUS is elected on a few million votes.

But GUN OWNERS are about 150 MILLION strong. Given that only about 60 million vote for the pro-gun candidate, that tells me that a LOT of gun owners simply don't vote. That is f****** insane.

Gun owners MUST UNITE - we are a HUGE voting block. Get every **** gun owner you know to vote Republican this election to stop this nonsense. HELP THEM UNDERSTAND. We MUST take this nation back. One vote, one elected official, and one county at a time!

Couldnt have articulated that any better! Becuase King County is such a bastion of Liberalism and democrats wont hesitate to "find another box of uncounted ballots anytime the elections there are close" its gonna take EVERY SINGLE GUN OWNER THERE to prevent Washington going the way of California. Get out there and vote or else your gonna loose your rights cause its all about the votes!

Kalashnikov47 09-09-2016 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacb556 (Post 11414865)
Good evening Gents and Ladies, love to visit this site but do not usually post anything. That said, I was driving home from Vancouver today and heard on the radio that Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is proposing a state wide "Assault Weapons" ban as well as high capacity magazine ban. So when i got home and got settled I looked it up and sure enough there was a story about this in the Seattle times.

Now that I got that out of the way, besides being a member of the NRA is there any Pro Gun organizations in this State i can join in order to help fight this proposed legislation? Thanks in advance for recommendations.

Zac

I posted an article about this already...

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...9#post11405289

Hyperglo 09-09-2016 01:22 AM

Don't comply. Once you realize that these ass hats will keep pushing their agenda; and say " not me... Not anymore" that feeling of disparity fades. We're going through that and much more here in California, petitions are going around here to at least give us a chance to vote on the laws in November. Last I heard it was going well. Im not holding my breath though. Good luck brother, stay strong.... You're not doing anything wrong.

Hyperglo 09-09-2016 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbowie1 (Post 11416169)
THIS was a great state , until the influx of LIBERAL,s from calif. and the tec industry, like amazon and microsoft, and more then a handfull of others. The started right away getting elected to local and state government,s. Every single LIBERAL bone head idea gets passed in the state house. We as gunowners and fishermen & women,are looked down on by these { SPANDEX WEARING BIKE RIDING. WINE TASTING LATTE drinking,cant drive, morons. Im 68 and have lived in my home 36 years. to old to move or i would be in IDAHO. SAD part [THERE ARE MANY} is this state will sooner or latter outlaw hunting and sport fishing.

Yup, all California's fault... BTW, your AG that is pushing this agenda was born and raised in Seattle Washington. Liberalism is a disease, it's not made here in California... We're just more infected than most other places. I agree it sucks, the locusts will spread until there's nothing left. Point the finger to Cali all you want, but we don't do your voting.

Justme11 09-09-2016 01:40 AM

The bill that was introduced.
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/bil...Bills/5737.pdf

sign the petition to oppose the bill.
http://www.petition2congress.com/929...-confiscation/

zacb556 09-09-2016 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyperglo (Post 11416473)
Don't comply. Once you realize that these ass hats will keep pushing their agenda; and say " not me... Not anymore" that feeling of disparity fades. We're going through that and much more here in California, petitions are going around here to at least give us a chance to vote on the laws in November. Last I heard it was going well. Im not holding my breath though. Good luck brother, stay strong.... You're not doing anything wrong.

I Visited my Parents in Stockton, CA a couple of weeks ago and had the chance to go to the rifle/pistol range in Elk Grove. My family down there are pro gun so they did sign the petition. Elk Grove is pretty nice but it is growing at a rapid rate.

zacb556 09-09-2016 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justme11 (Post 11416513)

Thanks for the links! My wife, son and I will definitely be signing the petition.

Survival_Joe 10-13-2016 10:53 AM

Well, as a Washington resident, it doesnt surprise me. What can you expect from the Communist SHEEP that vote in MORONS like the people they do??? Time to move to Idaho!

zacb556 10-13-2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Survival_Joe (Post 11880905)
Well, as a Washington resident, it doesnt surprise me. What can you expect from the Communist SHEEP that vote in MORONS like the people they do??? Time to move to Idaho!

I hear you, if i could make the move right now i would like to move to Wyoming.

Ricekila 10-13-2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Jackson (Post 11415505)
Start emailing your gubment goons...

E-mail is nice ---- till it gets deleted :mad:

A hand written letter -- gets looked at & filled away -- then follow up with a phone call or better yet --- a personal appearance :thumb:

"Hi -- I'm XXXXX XXXXX -- did you get & where is my letter -- I'm here to discus it" ;)

:D:

Bazooka Joe 10-13-2016 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricekila (Post 11884465)
A hand written letter -- gets looked at & filled away -- then follow up with a phone call or better yet --- a personal appearance :thumb:

And I've heard that postcards also get read - something from your local area. You can just put a short message on it - "Please vote NO on X. Have a nice day." In case you don't feel like you can write a whole letter.

JLW1974 10-13-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacb556 (Post 11884073)
I hear you, if i could make the move right now i would like to move to Wyoming.

This is part of the problem. I keep telling folks that the Anti-2nders WANT pro-2a folks to move out of state. By doing so you are one less vote they have to worry about. Before long there won't be any safe-havens left and you will eventually have to stand-your-ground.

I'd say, Stand-your-ground early and do whatever you can legally to ensure your rights are not infringed upon.

Looking for State/Local Pro-Gun PACS and/or organizations that have working knowledge of the system is a very good start. Which seems like what you are already doing.

Viper6Niner 10-13-2016 04:28 PM

Don't leave your state because Liberals are flooding into it. You can't keep running. They will follow you to Idaho and Wyoming. Stay here and VOTE for once. King County should not be swaying the entire vote and would not be if most of the state wasnt so apathetic. Half the people I talk to out in red counties aren't even registered to vote, have no idea what our gun laws are or what an attourney general even is.

Ricekila 10-13-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazooka Joe (Post 11884873)
And I've heard that postcards also get read - something from your local area. You can just put a short message on it - "Please vote NO on X. Have a nice day." In case you don't feel like you can write a whole letter.

With my little group -- every so often we have a letter writing campaign -- the last time we announced one before hand -- every member who attended brought at least 4 to 5 letters from friends -- about 75-ish in total -- all hand written :thumb:

Remember this --

https://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...937&highlight=

dooooo-wayne -- received over 200+ letters before he even called a public meeting -- from us - NYSRPA and a few other sportsman's groups -- :D:

Just like the NRA -- its called - grass-roots ;)

The last one I wrote -- "Even though I don't live in your district -- If you go through with this anti-American / anti- second amendment law -- I will do what ever I can to campaign for your next opponent and kick your ass out of office" :D:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,