Survivalist Forum

Survivalist Forum (https://www.survivalistboards.com/index.php)
-   Political News and Discussion (https://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Schiff's Impeachment House of Cards Collapsing After Sondland Testimony (https://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=931180)

Batko10 11-20-2019 04:06 PM

Schiff's Impeachment House of Cards Collapsing After Sondland Testimony

Apparently, during the first 10 minute break right after the Dims questioned Sondland Schiff and his cronies held a press conference in the hall and announced to the press that "we got 'em!"

Well, as CNN was running a headline proclaiming President Trump's downfall, the rock stars of the Republican congress turned the whole thing upside down with a series of questions that finally got to the truth.

Sondland admitted to Jordan that President Trump told him straight out:
"I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. I DON"T WANT ANYTHING. JUST TELL ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. TO DO WHAT HE RAN ON."

MikeMcD 11-20-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Schiff's Impeachment House of Cards Collapsing After Sondland Testimony

You must be watching a different hearing than everyone else.

Asag 11-20-2019 04:36 PM

Whilst I don’t believe this to be a slam dunk for Team Impeach it’s been poor play from the Trumpists especially Nunes who so far has come over as a buffoon unless you believe he is also playing inter dimensional tiddlywinks.

@ Batko. Your like our own Baghdad Bob:thumb:

Mosinka 11-20-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMcD (Post 19886634)

He is a propagandist.

His threads always have talking-point titles and are full of specific propaganda key-phrases.

I would not be surprised if he is a Russian agent.

Incidentally, “batko” means “big brother” in Russian.

Mississippi Wolf 11-20-2019 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
https://twitter.com/RepAndyBiggsAZ/s...171083777?s=09

Down goes Frazier!
Down goes Frazier!

ingyow 11-20-2019 04:51 PM

Simple facts.

The Party wants trump gone.

So Trump will be gone.

Things like evidence, facts and truth are meaningless in this Party Agenda.

The "impeachment 'trial' " is merely a show trial similar to the ones in Germany 80 years ago. And we KNOW what happened to THOSE people!

History is merely repeating itself.

"In order for evil to triumph, it is only necessary for good men to DO NOTHING!"

And THAT is what has been done this far! NOTHING! We deserve what we are GOING to GET!

Batko10 11-20-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosinka (Post 19886682)
He is a propagandist.

His threads always have talking-point titles and are full of specific propaganda key-phrases.

First of all, your Russian needs some work. The word batko/батько means father in Ukrainian and Byelorussian. The word otyets/отец means father in Russian. The word brat/брат means brother in Russian. Big brother would be starshy brat/старший брат.

There is nothing wrong with employing "talking points." Why is my OP propaganda??? I posted four video clips of the Republicans ripping apart Sondland's testimony and getting him to admit most of his testimony was not substantive, but personal presumptions.

ajole 11-20-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMcD (Post 19886634)

So...this means NOTHING to you?

"I WANT NO QUID PRO QUO. I DON"T WANT ANYTHING. JUST TELL ZELENSKY TO DO THE RIGHT THING. TO DO WHAT HE RAN ON."

I mean...he's literally saying THERE WAS NO QUID PRO QUO.
And you people think that means Trump is guilty?

Seriously?

That's insane.:cool:

InOmaha 11-20-2019 04:59 PM

Things must be going badly when 3 lib trolls answer immediately to deflect and redirect.

justin22885 11-20-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

He is a propagandist.

says one of the most lying, dishonest propagandists on this forum

Batko10 11-20-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajole (Post 19886748)

Seriously?

That's insane
.:cool:

Of course it is insane. Leftists are insane.

Lagnar 11-20-2019 05:02 PM

so, you're a Russian agent?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batko10 (Post 19886738)
First of all, your Russian needs some work. The word batko/батько means father in Ukrainian and Byelorussian. The word otyets/отец means father in Russian. The word brat/брат means brother in Russian. Big brother would be starshy brat/старший брат.

If you are, you're doing it wrong. :upsidedown: :D: :thumb:

===

I think mosinka might secretly be the hildabeast. She called tulsi gabbard a russian agent as well.

Exarmyguy 11-20-2019 05:10 PM

I was watching this zoo at lunch today. The libs were all congratulating each other saying how the testimony was rock solid against President Trump. I cant understand how their brain functions. The live in a strange world.

A_SonofLiberty 11-20-2019 05:11 PM

libtards keep making schiff up and we keep ending up with big old nothing burgers for millions of federal reserve notes wasted.

MikeMcD 11-20-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajole (Post 19886748)

Seriously?

That's insane.:cool:

What you and the political operative purposely failed to mention or don't care care to acknowledge is that Trump made those statements AFTER he found out about the whistleblower.

TRyan 11-20-2019 05:34 PM

It would seem the Dems holding a press conference in the hall and announcing "we got 'em" is not doing the work of the people but instead a vendetta.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ghost863 11-20-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMcD (Post 19886838)
What you and the political operative purposely failed to mention or don't care care to acknowledge is that Trump made those statements AFTER he found out about the whistleblower.

and you know this because you were sitting there listening to the conversation as it would take place? :rolleyes:

laralynx 11-20-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

He is a propagandist.

Mosinka - 'little Mosin' in Russian. It figures a Russian plant would accuse someone else of being that. It's how you do things. I call it intellectual hypocrisy.

PaulKersey 11-20-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost863 (Post 19886866)
and you know this because you were sitting there listening to the conversation as it would take place? :rolleyes:

He appeared at the same time OC-trainer went on “vacation”. Greg....is that you?

Mosinka 11-20-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batko10 (Post 19886738)

There is nothing wrong with employing "talking points." Why is my OP propaganda??? I posted four video clips of the Republicans ripping apart Sondland's testimony and getting him to admit most of his testimony was not substantive, but personal presumptions.

My Russian may need some work, but batko does mean big brother in my native language. I figured it’s meaning was identical in Russian, as many words are.

What’s wrong with employing talking points is that they are designed to try to alter reality to fit an agenda.

For instance:

The impeachment is not a house of cards. The underlying cause (the substantive claims of the whistleblower) have been proven and verified by multiple witnesses, under oath.
That is far from a house of cards.

And to say it is collapsing, is beyond wishful thinking, and well into alternate reality.

Of course, the trumpanzees lap it up like hungry little piggies because it feeds their need for an alternate reality where Trump didn’t commit impeachable offenses.
He clearly did. He admitted it himself, provided proof himself via the call memorandum, and now the only avenue left is to create an alternate reality into which to escape.