Survivalist Forum

Survivalist Forum (https://www.survivalistboards.com/index.php)
-   Controversial News and Alternative Politics (https://www.survivalistboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions (https://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=281704)

PatriotM 12-15-2012 07:49 AM

Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions
 
It appears to me that the scenario that so many have been expecting has occurred. A false flag (the school shooting in CT) has occurred, which will be used as the excuse for gun confiscation. Gun confiscation will lead to civil war as the 3% refuse to turn in their guns.

What makes this school shooting different than any other mass shooting?

1) it happened at an elementary school, which makes it more sensational
2) the Socialist in Chief does not face another re-election
3) the Socialist in Chief IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control
4) the Socialist in Chief faked a tearful press conference (he wasn't tearful when he allowed our ambassador and service members to be slaughtered in Bengazi) - Obama is a great deceiver just like Hitler and he's got to get the guns if he's going to achieve his socialist/globalist agenda
5) the Socialist media IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control

MANY people knew this scenario was going to happen, which is why guns are being sold at unprecedented rates and many calibers of ammunition are sold out nationwide.

Postert 12-15-2012 08:06 AM

I don't beleive for one second that you are wrong. Y ou called this exactly as to how it will go down. Prefectly, thank you for posting this. You must have read my mind.

Silentrage 12-15-2012 08:22 AM

Sadly I think you are spot on !

Creek Walker 12-15-2012 08:30 AM

Well one could argue whether or not it was a false flag, but as they say never let a good crisis go to waste.

The supreme court has already ruled that the 2nd Amendment preserves our right to bear arms, however they have also said that they could be regulated. Look for new federal laws that will basically through regulation prohibit the average American from gun ownership.

dudeman351 12-15-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creek Walker (Post 4989675)
Well one could argue whether or not it was a false flag, but as they say never let a good crisis go to waste.

The supreme court has already ruled that the 2nd Amendment preserves our right to bear arms, however they have also said that they could be regulated. Look for new federal laws that will basically through regulation prohibit the average American from gun ownership.

I then for see a lot of Americans becoming criminals.

MrMorden 12-15-2012 08:46 AM

I think you are mis-using the term "false flag". There is no evidence that this event was staged in any way to highlight gun violence for the purposes of gun confiscation. However, I do believe the administration has been waiting for such an event to happen for that very purpose.

PatriotM 12-15-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMorden (Post 4989698)
I think you are mis-using the term "false flag". There is no evidence that this event was staged in any way to highlight gun violence for the purposes of gun confiscation. However, I do believe the administration has been waiting for such an event to happen for that very purpose.

Two points:

1) It wouldn't be a very good false flag if there was immediately evidence of the crime.
2) It's been less than one day since the incident - let's give it a little time.

Illini Warrior 12-15-2012 08:53 AM

I just hate to think, that someone in this world, is so freaking evil & cruel to use children, as a sacrifice, to achieve their goals .... I think we have such a coven ....

I'm finding it extremely suspicious that these 20 something guys are coming out of the woodwork to committ these crimes .... not armed with a hunting rifle, shotgun or even a pistol .... but an assualt rifle they mysteriously "stole" .... and nobody ever lives to tell the tale .....

I don't think anyone doubts that Fed agencies, like the CIA, have unlimited capabilities .... are we seeing some kind of brainwashing?.....

was the recent Portland mall shooting cut short? .... was the total supposed to 15-20-25 people? ..... was this CT shooting supposed to a coordinated & timed mass murders with Portland?

is the timing & occurance, at this holiday time of year, just random chance or calculated as part of the attack?

this type mass murder, involving children, is what Obammy needs for his ultimate EO .... over-riding the 2nd Admendment and possibly a partial martial law to conduct weapons seizure ....

Illini Warrior 12-15-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creek Walker (Post 4989675)
Well one could argue whether or not it was a false flag, but as they say never let a good crisis go to waste.

The supreme court has already ruled that the 2nd Amendment preserves our right to bear arms, however they have also said that they could be regulated. Look for new federal laws that will basically through regulation prohibit the average American from gun ownership.





unfortunately you are are thinking rational, law abiding and "a rules player" .... I don't think anyone that has followed Obammy's first term could describe him along those same lines ....

He doesn't care what the Constitution or Bill of Rights says .... it's just rules to break .... he's just ballsy enough to straight out EO over the 2nd Admendment entirely ....

jleverin 12-15-2012 09:09 AM

I can't believe this was a false flag event but I DO think the gun control folks are gonna capitalize on it to bring about gun control. After all, what could garner more sympathy that a classroom of 20 kindergarden kids blown away? I would have thought it was staged but then the shooter offed himself, how do you get an operative to do that? I think he was just a crazy guy who was off his meds and snapped. But I think the gun control wackos are gonna make hay out of this issue while they can. Working in mental health, what REALLY scares me is how many people are on :( psychotropic meds and what happens when they go off them...this is a prime example.:eek::confused:

GPArcher 12-15-2012 09:16 AM

Besides a "AR" ban, what else could be done with any legality?

Recon3 12-15-2012 09:18 AM

So the question remains, .... Is your line in the sand drawn??????

We as people keep moving our lines back everytime they are crossed. Are we going to move this one?

Are you ready?

Recon3

Bobcat59 12-15-2012 09:22 AM

If you really think the government staged this tragedy, I really think your tinfoil hat is on too tight but I have no doubt that they knew something like this was bound to happen again before long and planned to take full advantage of it to further their anti-2ndA agenda.

Hunter53 12-15-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recon3 (Post 4989777)
So the question remains, .... Is your line in the sand drawn??????

We as people keep moving our lines back everytime they are crossed. Are we going to move this one?

Are you ready?

Recon3

And once the line has been moved it is almost impossible to move it back.

PatriotM 12-15-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat59 (Post 4989788)
If you really think the government staged this tragedy, I really think your tinfoil hat is on too tight but I have no doubt that they knew something like this was bound to happen again before long and planned to take full advantage of it to further their anti-2ndA agenda.

The Dictator in Chief didn't have any problem at all allowing thousands of guns to walk into Mexico to kill untold numbers of people. That false flag was done to demonize the 2nd Amendment and achieve gun control. So, why do you think the Dictator in Chief would have any apprehension at all at killing a few kids to achieve his objectives???

Illini Warrior 12-15-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatriotM (Post 4989811)
The Dictator in Chief didn't have any problem at all allowing thousands of guns to walk into Mexico to kill untold numbers of people. That false flag was done to demonize the 2nd Amendment and achieve gun control. So, why do you think the Dictator in Chief would have any apprehension at all at killing a few kids to achieve his objectives???


unfotunately most people have no idea who Obammy really is .... they have no idea the utter cesspool scum he crawled thru to get to the top .... Chicago pols are capable of almost anything .... things that would be unthinkable to people in other parts of the country ....

half the top candidates that are lining up to replace crooked out Jesse Jackson Jr as Illinois rep have criminal records ... everybody got intoduced to Donnie Trotter by his recent gun incident .... the guy that Jesse replaced wants his job back .... he went to prison for molesting teenage girls and bank fraud .... since he's been out of prison, he's supporting him self running an international *****ian con game

Hunter53 12-15-2012 09:51 AM

This is kind of interesting.

http://gawker.com/5968679/the-second...n-newtown-conn

Hagalaz 12-15-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMorden (Post 4989698)
I think you are mis-using the term "false flag". There is no evidence that this event was staged in any way to highlight gun violence for the purposes of gun confiscation. However, I do believe the administration has been waiting for such an event to happen for that very purpose.

Just for the sake of it:

And that is exactly how they would want it, appearing as if some random nutjob flew off the handle. If there was evidence that it was staged, it would either be : (a. covered up by the media, or (b. scoffed at and made to look impossible/unbelievable.

arleigh 12-15-2012 10:20 AM

All these events recently stink of gvernment manipulation the CIA is famous for ,but how do you waken the public to this fraud ?

LordOpie 12-15-2012 10:22 AM

what will state govts do if the fed tried to over-rule their authority? take the most publicly hardcore stereotype of Texas. I know seccession is a silly topic to most (and me) but would Texas just tell the fed to f*** off?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,