Survivalist Forum - Reply to Topic
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here
Thread: Venezuela Coming Apart Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
Yesterday 12:03 PM
Jdog67 https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...e-venezuela-op

The Americans involved in the scheme to capture Maduro just got 20 years in prison, doubt they live past 5.
08-06-2020 10:43 PM
bunkerbuster
08-05-2020 04:57 PM
n1d
CAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5791 View Post
I am a Venezuelan.

Expat now in Peru. Lucky me.

I´ve already answered but can´t remember where. Maybe you could try to search this thread.
Not enough energy to explain again.
Me thinks he(TR_BB) is a troll, if I where you I wouldn't entertain him Greg.
08-05-2020 04:34 PM
Kansas Terri
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Does Iran not sell oil also? Why they suffer poverty as well? They are ruled by Communist Islamists (pretending on both accounts) so things should be better than under the Shah. But they are not.

Again is human hypocrisy. There is no Communist rule, there is no Islamist rule, Just Oligarchy rule. Oligarchy steal from people. That is what they do all day long.

Everywhere in the world is just one form or another of Oligarchy. If by this age you do not know that humanity has ONLY 1 political system to offer us and that is Oligarchy, then you did not understand anything from history.
If I tell you the answer to the first part would you believe me? Greg has explained it earlier

Basically, the people who run the oil companies are POLITICAL appointees and not oilmen. And they are stealing the oil company blind. The machinery has not been maintained and a great deal of it no longer works.

As for the second half of your post, while governments change from time to time they are always run by people, and people are corruptible.

MODERN civilizations are all oligarchys, but in the pastthere have been other types of government. I don't believe they worked any better, though.
08-05-2020 04:09 PM
Greg5791
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
Now the question, While Venezuela is a country with one of the largest oil reserves in the World, how come they economically suffer ? Any honest answer ? Do they not sell oil ?
I am a Venezuelan.

Expat now in Peru. Lucky me.

I´ve already answered but can´t remember where. Maybe you could try to search this thread.
Not enough energy to explain again.
07-29-2020 01:55 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
The capitalist tries anything to cause an economic collapse and makes sheepy people applaud him.

Threatens countries to isolate Venezuela from the World and claims the economy collapses because Venezuela have a bad govt.

https://www.voanews.com/americas/bol...lan-government
You were already told that there is not one single capitalist country in the world.

But the important question is what do you want to happen? America to become Communist? Is this your solution?
07-29-2020 01:53 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
lol yes, you are the most honest person here and all others are hypocrites.

You can start reading from the link below, "honest" guy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1SN2G4
You mean the Iranian people were living "the good life" before USA imposed sanctions? You mean the 40+ years old Communist Islamist rule was a success in Iran?

Facts: They were not.
07-29-2020 01:34 PM
TR_BB The capitalist tries anything to cause an economic collapse and makes sheepy people applaud him.

Threatens countries to isolate Venezuela from the World and claims the economy collapses because Venezuela have a bad govt.

https://www.voanews.com/americas/bol...lan-government
07-29-2020 01:28 PM
TR_BB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Does Iran not sell oil also? Why they suffer poverty as well? They are ruled by Communist Islamists (pretending on both accounts) so things should be better than under the Shah. But they are not.

Again is human hypocrisy.
lol yes, you are the most honest person here and all others are hypocrites.

You can start reading from the link below, "honest" guy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1SN2G4
07-29-2020 01:23 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
Now the question, While Venezuela is a country with one of the largest oil reserves in the World, how come they economically suffer ? Any honest answer ? Do they not sell oil ?
Does Iran not sell oil also? Why they suffer poverty as well? They are ruled by Communist Islamists (pretending on both accounts) so things should be better than under the Shah. But they are not.

Again is human hypocrisy. There is no Communist rule, there is no Islamist rule, Just Oligarchy rule. Oligarchy steal from people. That is what they do all day long.

Everywhere in the world is just one form or another of Oligarchy. If by this age you do not know that humanity has ONLY 1 political system to offer us and that is Oligarchy, then you did not understand anything from history.
07-29-2020 01:16 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Capitalism hasn't existed in the USA since 1933.
As long as government can take a portion of your property, via taxes, you do not absolutely own private property - the key feature of capitalism.
Abolition of private property is the major plank of the communist manifesto.
So technically, no American has any experience outside of covert communism, since 1933.
Well since there is nothing that you can actually own beyond life you can say that there is no private property to start with but lets not get into so much semantics. The truth is America has a mix of policies some from the right some from the left and this mix is good to be improved upon not go to one extreme or the other.
07-29-2020 01:09 PM
jetgraphics
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
I do not support capitalism...
Capitalism hasn't existed in the USA since 1933.
As long as government can take a portion of your property, via taxes, you do not absolutely own private property - the key feature of capitalism.
Abolition of private property is the major plank of the communist manifesto.
So technically, no American has any experience outside of covert communism, since 1933.
07-29-2020 01:06 PM
TR_BB Now the question, While Venezuela is a country with one of the largest oil reserves in the World, how come they economically suffer ? Any honest answer ? Do they not sell oil ?
07-29-2020 12:47 PM
ImStillHere And another once informative first person thread derailed. clickity click block block
07-29-2020 12:33 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
Okay you dont have to write this much, I got your point. You support capitalism because you cant avoid yourself from following its evil ideology and you are afraid socialism because what if socialists commit evil things.

Again you make soo much sense, thanks ...
I do not support capitalism. There are no capitalist countries to support. There is a mishmash of free market, capitalism, socialism in each country, some have more of one or the another thing but they are all a mix. I support a mix of political systems that will give more freedom and wealth and services to the majority of its citizens.

You are the one that support extremist views AKA socialism alone. I told you Socialism alone or Communism are utopia. You have to support whatever makes our lives easier not harder. Socialism utopia makes the life harder and most unpleasant because it does not work and when it does not work people/society go from bad to worse.

Stop being a child on this.
07-29-2020 12:26 PM
TR_BB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
So you are a saint that does not feel greed DAILY. Or Lust, or Envy. My my, I stumbled upon a Communist saint and I didn't know it. Take you BS and shove it. You are as greedy and envious and lustful as anybody else. Stop lyi....
Okay you dont have to write this much, I got your point. You support capitalism because you cant avoid yourself from following its evil ideology and you are afraid socialism because what if socialists commit evil things.

Again you make soo much sense, thanks ...
07-29-2020 12:24 PM
jetgraphics TWO SIDES
One side believes all men have Creator endowed rights to life, liberty, and absolute ownership and their governments were instituted to secure these rights from attack by predators, foreign or domestic.
“What’s yours is yours, what’s mine is mine, don’t trespass!”
. . .
The other side believes they’re entitled to the life, liberty, and property of others, because they’re better organized, ruthless, and more brutal.
“What’s yours is mine, what’s mine is mine, shut up, sit down, pay and obey!”
07-29-2020 12:21 PM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
Okay now we agreed that being greedy and being willing to share are human nature. Then what makes you to choose being greedy over being willing to share with others ? I rarely felt greedy in my life since I started to use my brain after childhood and realized that it is a harmful feeling away from logic. So you mean you are a capitalist that cannot control himself when power involves and lives like an animal more than human ? Even animals control their power in many situations by the way.
So you are a saint that does not feel greed DAILY. Or Lust, or Envy. My my, I stumbled upon a Communist saint and I didn't know it. Take you BS and shove it. You are as greedy and envious and lustful as anybody else. Stop lying to yourself.


As for control, the Communist cannot control their urge to get power. If you have good feelings about the world do charity help somebody volunteering. You do not need to get in power to do these things. Why do you seek power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
I gave Venezuela as an example. You just don't want to understand. You are not able to control your "capitalist" feelings and not able to let your "socialist" brain to take control.
Venezuela is in the toilet now because of pretend Communist (because you are all pretend really, even you). So that is the wrong example to give for changing my LIVED perception of Communism utopia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
So you mean if you are not able to prevent rape, just remove your pants. Okay you are free to remove, I wont.
What I mean is that you cannot guarantee me a just world if Communism is implemented in America or the whole world. Can you?
07-29-2020 11:42 AM
TR_BB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Being greedy/envious/lewd is also one of our strongest human nature vice. Are you telling me that you were never greedy or envious your entire life? What will happen with that greed if I put you in a position of power? If not you so many like you out there waiting to get their hands on some form of power to "enlighten" us how "good people" they really are?
Okay now we agreed that being greedy and being willing to share are human nature. Then what makes you to choose being greedy over being willing to share with others ? I rarely felt greedy in my life since I started to use my brain after childhood and realized that it is a harmful feeling away from logic. So you mean you are a capitalist that cannot control himself when power involves and lives like an animal more than human ? Even animals control their power in many situations by the way.





Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Do you think Communism was not achieved because of lack of good people in all the countries that it was tried? If they were good people then why did it failed IN ALL COUNTRIES that it was tried?
I gave Venezuela as an example. You just dont want to understand. You are not able to control your "capitalist" feelings and not able to let your "socialist" brain to take control.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_1978 View Post
Making decisions by using our heart is what truly happens. The brain informs the heart but the decision is always made with our hearts, some decisions in our evil moments some in our good moments. How do you guarantee me that the socialist, communist leaders will always make decisions when their hearts are good? Are they God?

So you mean if you are not able to prevent rape, just remove your pants. Okay you are free to remove, I wont.
07-29-2020 11:24 AM
cat_1978
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
I am not afraid of anything. You are making stupid arguments such as saying socialism have to fail because its human nature to be greedy. Well, being willing to share with others is one of the strongest human nature
Being greedy/envious/lewd is also one of our strongest human nature vice. Are you telling me that you were never greedy or envious your entire life? What will happen with that greed if I put you in a position of power? If not you so many like you out there waiting to get their hands on some form of power to "enlighten" us how "good people" they really are?

The answer is you cannot trust to give too much power to leaders (socialists/communists) because what is evil in us is more powerful than what is good. It always was. That is why we have so few good deeds each and every one of us. That is our nature. Only divine intervention can change this nature or shape it into sainthood.

Do you think Communism was not achieved because of lack of good people in all the countries that it was tried? If they were good people then why did it failed IN ALL COUNTRIES that it was tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
making decisions by using our brain is another strong human nature. Is not it ?
Making decisions by using our heart is what truly happens. The brain informs the heart but the decision is always made with our hearts, some decisions in our evil moments some in our good moments. How do you guarantee me that the socialist, communist leaders will always make decisions when their hearts are good? Are they God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR_BB View Post
But now you will ignore these and will keep repeating the same things.
You are doing the ignoring not me, I always delight myself in answering POINT by POINT. It is my pleasure in life to do that.
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net