Survivalist Forum - Reply to Topic
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Thread: Who is worst Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
01-27-2020 11:52 PM
strokes762 Republicans and Democrats. Different sides of the same authoritarian coin.
01-27-2020 06:22 PM
alv7722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I don't want higher taxes, but the largest corporations should be paying more than $0 in taxes. .
The only way corporations pay $0 in taxes, is if they have expenses, or no profits. Expenses can be reinvestment, or hiring. They pay Billions$ in payroll taxes for the jobs they create!! Their employees and officers pay income taxes. Their shareholders pay capital gains taxes. They generate Billions$ in revenue to the Treasury, even though they may show minimal corporate profits.
01-26-2020 05:52 PM
Exarmyguy No who is on first.
01-25-2020 10:00 PM
Hagalaz Well, Dems of course.

Although people who like their steaks well done are a very close second...
01-16-2020 05:35 PM
Potawami II You know what? I voted because I thought this was just a fun poll, turns out we have a bunch of people that want to slap their penis against a ruler.

Mods would you please delete my vote for me. I'm pulling out of this thread because it really isn't what I thought it was.
01-16-2020 05:23 PM
ajole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
There's really no reason to load your posts with vitriol. Just be a regular normal person, I've done nothing to you, we disagree on stuff, that's it. We can have a calm discussion, you can give your opinion, I'll give mine and then we go on with our lives.
What? Vitriol? Really?

I'm just talking. Haven't even started to be mean or even talk loud yet.

And now we see why "snowflake" is the appropriate name for the leftist. ANY pressure, ANY heat at all...and they start to melt.

So...basically...you have nothing to counter my points, so you're doing what leftists always do when their ideas come up lacking...attack the way the truth was delivered, attack the messenger and avoid dealing with the fact that they have nothing cogent to say, nothing that persuades, and nothing that makes their BS anything remotely close to a good argument.

Thanks for making my point, yet again.
01-16-2020 05:13 PM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajole View Post
Oh. So...just keep whining, that will help.

Your argument is BS. In your other posts you speak about how the conservatives group all leftists together, and you whine about that.

Meanwhile, you do EXACTLY the same to the right.

You say the "right" doesn't represent you?

Well no freaking duh, Sherlock.

Why don't you apply the SAME argument you use to criticize us, to understand how ignorant that is?

Just as you argued in regards to the left, the right has a wide ranging spectrum of ideas. Much of the right doesn't do it for me either, I despise the Republican party, I think Trump is a terrible speaker and a buffoon on Twitter.

But the right are SO much closer to my ideals, than the left; and Trump is FOR America and capitalism, and despite all of his faults, he is, sadly, the best option we have.

But rather than CRITICIZE the right, or Trump, and alienate them, I argue FOR my ideas.

Because, while some on the right are way off track, most on the right will still think.

The real left? Nope. They are done thinking; the media has them completely controlled. They just swallow whatever they are told.

Much like you seem to be doing.
There's really no reason to load your posts with vitriol. Just be a regular normal person, I've done nothing to you, we disagree on stuff, that's it. We can have a calm discussion, you can give your opinion, I'll give mine and then we go on with our lives.
01-16-2020 05:03 PM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
That will be a very, very sad moment in history -- for Conservatives; for Liberals; and for Communists (except for the rich Communists who'll have all the power and I have a feeling that won't be you or any other Socialist on this site).
It's inevitable in my eyes. That or the country bursts in to a civil war. Either way we're eating rats.
01-16-2020 05:00 PM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroo View Post
You're not entirely wrong, this thread is a circle jerk, which is why you started it.
And you may be correct about socialism because our youngsters have been raised with the praises of big government and socialist paradise throughout their young lives. Kids these days are raised without convictions, without morals and will give our country away without a fight.
Your reply in the Virginia thread being a perfect example. "Let them get what they voted for." That's what you libs want and expect but what you are actually doing is causing CW2. See you socialist choads on the battlefield!
Do you only believe in democracy when it affirms your worldview? Elections have consequences. How can you say that Trump is duely elected to people who hate him after that?

I think kids grew up watching their parents struggle because the middleclass has been wrecked. Now they're growing up and figured out that homes, college, cars, insurance cost far more than they're able to earn. It's common among young people to think Republicans are for the rich, Democrats are for the poor. People like Bernie Sanders become popular, the book wrote itself.

But ok, people were raised to be useless. All of em, at the same time.
01-16-2020 04:34 PM
ActionJackson
Quote:
=Loves_Chickens;19986926]The audience here isn't liberal, it's conservative. Clearly explaining why men with sex changes are not women would just be a circle jerk. Whats the point?

Just because the democrats opened a circus doesn't mean you have to get a job as a clown.

We're going to become a liberal country within 10-15 years. Socialism is coming and unless we start lowering the average age of the republican voter conservatism will be dead.
That will be a very, very sad moment in history -- for Conservatives; for Liberals; and for Communists (except for the rich Communists who'll have all the power and I have a feeling that won't be you or any other Socialist on this site).
01-16-2020 01:08 PM
stroo Lol, just noticed he/she/it wants more people to hold Trump accountable while the hildebeast walks free after doing so much worse. Lol, what a leftists toolbag!
01-16-2020 01:00 PM
ajole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
I'm critical of the right because it no longer represents me.
Oh. So...just keep whining, that will help.

Your argument is BS. In your other posts you speak about how the conservatives group all leftists together, and you whine about that.

Meanwhile, you do EXACTLY the same to the right.

You say the "right" doesn't represent you?

Well no freaking duh, Sherlock.

Why don't you apply the SAME argument you use to criticize us, to understand how ignorant that is?

Just as you argued in regards to the left, the right has a wide ranging spectrum of ideas. Much of the right doesn't do it for me either, I despise the Republican party, I think Trump is a terrible speaker and a buffoon on Twitter.

But the right are SO much closer to my ideals, than the left; and Trump is FOR America and capitalism, and despite all of his faults, he is, sadly, the best option we have.

But rather than CRITICIZE the right, or Trump, and alienate them, I argue FOR my ideas.

Because, while some on the right are way off track, most on the right will still think.

The real left? Nope. They are done thinking; the media has them completely controlled. They just swallow whatever they are told.

Much like you seem to be doing.
01-16-2020 12:49 PM
Jojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone View Post
Jojo do you own any guns?

Asking for a friend, he told me no real Democrats would own a gun in todays world.
You need better educated, more widely-traveled friends.
01-16-2020 12:27 PM
stroo You're not entirely wrong, this thread is a circle jerk, which is why you started it.
And you may be correct about socialism because our youngsters have been raised with the praises of big government and socialist paradise throughout their young lives. Kids these days are raised without convictions, without morals and will give our country away without a fight.
Your reply in the Virginia thread being a perfect example. "Let them get what they voted for." That's what you libs want and expect but what you are actually doing is causing CW2. See you socialist choads on the battlefield!
01-16-2020 11:27 AM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroo View Post
If are not a leftists then why are you not addressing these so called liberal ideas with basic decency?
You are failing to see the seriousness here. Liberals are destroying our republic with never ending increments of socialism and destruction of individual rights. THAT IS EVIL!
We are constantly labeled and you are concerned when we apply factual labels?
The more you post the more proof you show of being a leftist. Many of you think you are centrist but you let your emotions control you and end up going to the left.
The repubs are a scratch on the arm, leftists are a gaping wound on the leg. You focus on the scratch while the body bleeds out from the gash.
The audience here isn't liberal, it's conservative. Clearly explaining why men with sex changes are not women would just be a circle jerk. Whats the point?

Just because the democrats opened a circus doesn't mean you have to get a job as a clown.

We're going to become a liberal country within 10-15 years. Socialism is coming and unless we start lowering the average age of the republican voter conservatism will be dead.
01-16-2020 11:12 AM
stroo If are not a leftists then why are you not addressing these so called liberal ideas with basic decency?
You are failing to see the seriousness here. Liberals are destroying our republic with never ending increments of socialism and destruction of individual rights. THAT IS EVIL!
We are constantly labeled and you are concerned when we apply factual labels?
The more you post the more proof you show of being a leftist. Many of you think you are centrist but you let your emotions control you and end up going to the left.
The repubs are a scratch on the arm, leftists are a gaping wound on the leg. You focus on the scratch while the body bleeds out from the gash.
01-16-2020 10:54 AM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
Just trying to be helpful. Anyone that reads what you wrote will have that basic question. Either a logic disconnect or you don't understand the language.
You didn't even ask me to explain, you went straight to confrontation and insult. Maybe I'm not a never Trumper then, thanks for vindicating me.
01-16-2020 10:52 AM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroo View Post
I absolutely agree but for the first few issues.
We don't hate gays! We honestly don't care what people do unless it affects others. People are just people until they flaunt their lifestyle. Being proud is good, no problem, but being so proud as to have a parade? Is that necessary? THAT is the only problem! Nobody cares until it's forced upon us. I'm a proud hetero, a proud father, a proud gun owner but there is zero need publicize any of it. The entire issue of people hating alternative lifestyles is untrue accusations from the left, don't fall for it!
Background checks may be a good idea but I'm absolutely against them because we always give a little and get nothing in return. My view is not a damn inch until we start getting rights back. Want universal background checks? Then remove suppressors from the NFA, but no! The left just keeps chiseling away at our rights.
I believe in states rights as well but they still do not supercede individual rights pointed out in our Constitution.
I also think humans contribute to climate change but it's so minuscule as hot even be a problem. Of course regulations are necessary but they should be crushing industries.
I'm exhausted from trying to use my fat fingers on this tiny phone keyboard so that is about it for now.
I just don't understand people who claim to be on the right always critical of the right. Repubs suck but the Demonrats are actively destroying what's left of once great country. The Demonrats need to be the focus right now, not the useless and typically complicit Republicans.
Here's where we might diverge.

I don't think democrats (voters) are necessarily evil, corrupt, stupid. I think that applying those labels to all of them by default make conservative policys appear weaker and vindictive. To me, we should be doing everything we can to explain why one position is better than another without relying on tabloid style arguments. But go thread to thread here, I can't find a single instance where a liberal idea is addressed with basic decency. Which means the thread isn't meant for liberals to consume, it's masturbatory for angry conservatives.

So that's why it seems like I'm not one of you.
01-16-2020 10:44 AM
Justme11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves_Chickens View Post
You complained that I wasn't friendly & righteous in my posts just the other day. Maybe you should practice what you preach?
Just trying to be helpful. Anyone that reads what you wrote will have that basic question. Either a logic disconnect or you don't understand the language.
01-16-2020 10:39 AM
Loves_Chickens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
How can you say you voted for Trump and yet are a never Trumper?

Do you not understand English?
You complained that I wasn't friendly & righteous in my posts just the other day. Maybe you should practice what you preach?
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net