Survivalist Forum - Reply to Topic
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Thread: Official Thread: Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions Reply to Thread
Title:
  
Message:
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
02-04-2020 07:32 AM
DTAG1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
The truth can be disrespectful and still be the truth. It's often inconvenient like that.
So can a made up conspiracy theory that fits some people's preconceived narrative.

The unfortunate thing, that many on here are too egocentric to care about, is if you are wrong, it means you are making the lives of some victims even worse after the hardest tragedy a parent can go through.

Even when reminded that the gun confiscations never happened as foretold by the OP, nobody on here can admit they were wrong.
02-03-2020 10:27 PM
Mere_Man The truth can be disrespectful and still be the truth. It's often inconvenient like that.
02-03-2020 10:15 PM
ForgedInTheFlame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
Yes, it does.
Tragic? Yes.
Uncommon? Also yes.
Odd? Not so much.




When your idea of “questioning the official story” is harassing the grieving parents of schoolchildren who were slaughtered by a crazy person then you should end up in court. Especially when anyone with half a brain cell still firing knows there is no false flag conspiracy with this event.

Halbig
Jones
AE911”truthers”

They all are playing the shock jock game and getting fat and rich off your clicks.
Well said.

The suggestion that the whole thing was a hoax is disrespectful towards the victims families and survivors.



Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
02-03-2020 09:38 PM
DTAG1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotM View Post
It appears to me that the scenario that so many have been expecting has occurred. A false flag (the school shooting in CT) has occurred, which will be used as the excuse for gun confiscation. Gun confiscation will lead to civil war as the 3% refuse to turn in their guns.

What makes this school shooting different than any other mass shooting?

1) it happened at an elementary school, which makes it more sensational
2) the Socialist in Chief does not face another re-election
3) the Socialist in Chief IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control
4) the Socialist in Chief faked a tearful press conference (he wasn't tearful when he allowed our ambassador and service members to be slaughtered in Bengazi) - Obama is a great deceiver just like Hitler and he's got to get the guns if he's going to achieve his socialist/globalist agenda
5) the Socialist media IMMEDIATELY came out for gun control

MANY people knew this scenario was going to happen, which is why guns are being sold at unprecedented rates and many calibers of ammunition are sold out nationwide.
You, the 137 people who "Thanked" this post, and the many people who ran out to buy guns are wrong, and were duped by the gun marketing fear mongers.

Just because the product being marketed is a gun, doesn't mean you can't be manipulated.
01-06-2020 02:28 PM
Sal4liberty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
You heard it on the interwebs so it must be true right?
Incorrect but once again you are wrong there disinformation corpus
01-06-2020 02:27 PM
Corpus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal4liberty View Post
All anyone needs to know is the official report itself disproves the event and during the FOIA hearings, the magistrate said all news reports are hearsay and inadmissible as evidence.


You heard it on the interwebs so it must be true right?
01-06-2020 01:57 PM
Sal4liberty All anyone needs to know is the official report itself disproves the event and during the FOIA hearings, the magistrate said all news reports are hearsay and inadmissible as evidence.
01-03-2020 01:53 PM
Justme11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Someone with Asperger's.
it was his mom's car.
01-03-2020 01:18 PM
LibShooter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
By the way. What real person's trunk is that clean?
Someone with Asperger's.
01-02-2020 07:32 PM
HomeDefense And yet some people here tell us there is nothing to see and this is all a tinfoil hat topic.
01-02-2020 08:02 AM
Justme11 If youtube has scrubbed the video, here is the professionally put together one for reference.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ML0CXjJWi1Tu/

Shows foreknowledge of the event. At 25 minutes approx
Shows police car video that refutes the reported evacuation of the children.

They changed the law to block release of heretofor public records: 911 calls, photos, death certificates, autopsy reports, etc.
5 year prison terms in case info is released. at 38 minutes.
This blocked the public's right to know.. the evidence... being used as basis for overturning the second amendment.
Right to face one's accuser is thus denied.. in defense of the second amendment.


on and on.
etc.

Fetzer's book was banned.
PDF can be viewed or downloaded from here.
https://phibetaiota.net/2018/08/jame...ee-online-pdf/
01-02-2020 06:34 AM
HomeDefense
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunky View Post
If the .gov, media and BIG tech are sanitizing the internet of evidence, that to me is proof positive that something didn't happen the way they want us to believe it did. Otherwise they would just leave the opposing stories and evidence alone. They do the same with the Moon hoax videos. If the theories are so "nutty" why not allow the people to see them? What are "they" trying to hide, and why are they trying to hide it??
In 2013 there were many hundreds of YouTube videos covering the Sandy Hook anomalies. Several were interviews with former FBI agents and crime investigators who pointed out issues with the official Sandy Hook story and the media coverage. If you search today, you will only find major media news reports. Try it yourself. YouTube has purged all the videos that questioned any aspect of the official story. I found the one Wolfgang Halbig interview that I posted, but I don't expect that to stay up much longer.

Whether it was or not, Sandy Hook had all the common traits of a false flag, plus many more things that raise serious questions that the authorities refuse to talk about. They don't even deny the issues.

I'm not saying the kids were not murdered, as James Fetzer claims. Sandy Hook may very well have been a false flag set up to turn public opinion against guns, but the operation went sideways. Everyone involved then went into CYA mode.

This is not beyond belief for the Obama administration. We saw how Obama outright lied about the Fast and Furious gun-running operation. It was not a program started by Bush. Bush's program was called Wide Receiver and was run in conjunction with the Mexican government. It was stopped a year and a half before Obama took office. Obama then threw the local ATF agents who ran the operation under the bus by calling them rogue agents. They responded by revealing the true intent of the program, which was to turn public opinion against guns. Those interviews have been purged, as well. It was the gun dealers who blew the whistle on the scheme because they knew it was not legal, but they were being forced to participate.
01-02-2020 03:01 AM
blunky If the .gov, media and BIG tech are sanitizing the internet of evidence, that to me is proof positive that something didn't happen the way they want us to believe it did. Otherwise they would just leave the opposing stories and evidence alone. They do the same with the Moon hoax videos. If the theories are so "nutty" why not allow the people to see them? What are "they" trying to hide, and why are they trying to hide it??
01-01-2020 11:30 PM
Corpus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
SNIP



It doesn't take a tinfoil hat to recognize that something odd occurred at Sandy Hook.
Yes, it does.
Tragic? Yes.
Uncommon? Also yes.
Odd? Not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post

The real conspiracy may be that a group is going to great lengths to assure that only the official story is out there. If you question the official story, you end up in court. That's something I've never seen before.

SNIP:

When your idea of “questioning the official story” is harassing the grieving parents of schoolchildren who were slaughtered by a crazy person then you should end up in court. Especially when anyone with half a brain cell still firing knows there is no false flag conspiracy with this event.

Halbig
Jones
AE911”truthers”

They all are playing the shock jock game and getting fat and rich off your clicks.
01-01-2020 07:17 PM
HomeDefense Just to fan the flames a bit more, here is an article by Dr. James Fetzer about some of the same anomalies reported by Wofgang Halbig, plus a few others not mentioned by Halbig. James Fetzer is a retired Professor of Philosophy from the University of Minnesota. He has written several conspiracy theory books.

Sandy Hook - Newtown Residents Threatened, Bribed To Shut Up

It's curious that all the YouTube videos he points to in the article have been deleted. I believe Fetzer was also sued by one of the Sandy Hook parents.

It doesn't take a tinfoil hat to recognize that something odd occurred at Sandy Hook. The real conspiracy may be that a group is going to great lengths to assure that only the official story is out there. If you question the official story, you end up in court. That's something I've never seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
They will also have them act like a total psycho. Alex Jones is a perfect example.
And Jones is the perfect candidate for the job.
01-01-2020 06:44 PM
Justme11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
I'm not disputing that. But this is the way the media reported it, which is my point. We no longer know what's true when we hear it through the media.

4 Handguns Found In School, AR-15 Left In Car According To Several Federal And CT State Officials

4 Handguns Found In School, AR-15 Left In Car According To Several Federal And CT State Officials - YouTube
Yes, the early reporting was all over the place.

There is a thing called "controlled opposition" also.
They will use someone like Alex Jones to seemingly make the hoax argument, but they will make contentions that are readily disprovable, like claiming the AR15 never left the trunk. They will also have them act like a total psycho. Alex Jones is a perfect example.

Then, they can prove that little thing wrong and smear the entire argument.
They love to smear.
01-01-2020 06:37 PM
HomeDefense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
The gun in the trunk was a 12 ga Saiga Shotgun.

I think this is a pic of it.


I'm not disputing that. But the following is the way the media reported it, which is my point. We no longer know what's true when we hear it through the media.

4 Handguns Found In School, AR-15 Left In Car According To Several Federal And CT State Officials

01-01-2020 06:34 PM
DTAG1307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
But the jig is up.
I've seen enough of the talking points. They are mostly the same one's recycled by the tin foil hat crowd every time something like this happens, slightly adjusted for the situation.

The "jig" is up for a small fraction of Americans who have something wrong mentally that they aren't good at logic or critical thinking. Most people understand making up schools or even classes of children is just silly.

Stick to your echo chamber but please know you are in a small minority. Just because most people believe something doesn't prove it's true, but sometimes it is.
01-01-2020 06:29 PM
Justme11 The gun in the trunk was a 12 ga Saiga Shotgun.

I think this is a pic of it.
Edit: By the way. What real person's trunk is that clean?
No gym bag, no book bag, back pack, no tool box, no plastic box with oil, funnel and rags, No boots,
No ice scraper/snow brush, No extra coat, . Nope, showroom clean.



Typical view of charging handle side.

01-01-2020 06:09 PM
HomeDefense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpus View Post
Like so much of the False flag BS on this subject this is completely wrong and has been discussed umpteen times but the gullible will continue to circle back to it.

There was a shottie in the trunk, NOT an AR-15.
If you are interested in the truth it is not hard to find but you have to be able to recognize and ignore the Alex Jones type clowns who are just trying to earn money by perpetuating this drek.
It wasn't Alex Jones that made that claim. It was Wolfgang Halbig. And yes, we know Alex Jones is a sensationalist. So is just about everyone who works at CNN.

Who knows what the truth is if it was a false flag or a psyops? All any of us know is what we are told by the media. All I know is there are a lot of anomalies and things that don't add up with the official story. Justme11 covered quite a number of them. Are they true? If 25% of them are true there was something strange going on at Sandy Hook.
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net