Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 02-24-2010, 07:46 PM
To secure peace is to...

Thanked 6,477 Times in 2,154 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1
Default Terrorist Training Camp in Middle Tenn?

Advertise Here

Check out both of these videos. The reporter concludes that they found no evidence that this is a training camp, but why the large acreage compound? Muslims are infinitely patient, this could be just one more place they are setting their roots to launch campaigns, host "terrorists," begin training etc. Maybe they radioed ahead and told everyone to clean up the burnt flags and hide the AKs as the cameras rolled in.

I've deer hunted for years in Stewart County. There is no reason for these guys to be there. None. Their demographic is totally out of place. There will be nothing good come out of this place. Folks, "they" are here and they are going to dominate us just like they have in the UK.

Part 1: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11927398

Part 2: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11928793
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TacomaJPP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 07:57 PM

you are just a fear monger
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BCSKS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:04 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,305 Times in 635 Posts

when logic fails scream hatred and intolerance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taisdealach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:06 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSKS View Post
you are just a fear monger
Then you are dictionary-intolerant. Look up the word "jihad" genius.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TacomaJPP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Hunter

Oh NO!!!! It's Muslim Hippies!!!!!! Watch out they might not use your soap!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenixdadeadhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisdealach View Post
Yes, jihadists are peaceful.

No, liberals are morons who want to keep overlooking the obvious, that's the logic of the situation. I guess according to you, we should bury our heads in the sand and think everyone is dreaming of gum-drops and lollipops. Get real. I guess you aren't familiar with what is going on in the UK and how the muslims are taking over. These are the early stages of launching pads.

These people are infiltrators...were you born before 9/11/2001? Do you not realize that terrorists of 9/11 lived and worked around us for years before killing 3000+ Americans? Huh? They infiltrate and then conquer, but I guess for you, looking at history and adding 2 and 2 is too abstract.

Political correctness is going to destroy us, thanks for helping.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TacomaJPP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:13 PM
I love this forum

If a survivalist builds a a house in the middle of nowhere its fine. If a muslim builds it in the middle of nowhere "there is no reason for it" lol
Old 02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
Hunter

Don't forget that they have been there for 30 years living peacefully with their neighbors. I guess the Mormon communities are terrorist training camps too lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenixdadeadhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Hunter

I know one thing their security sucks. No gates, with an open road right into the center of their trailer park, oops I mean training camp, the sheriff knows them on a first name basis, and they let strangers walk around with a camera. Man they need to go back to terror school to learn how to secure their secret camp.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenixdadeadhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,713 Times in 1,732 Posts

The last thing you guys in the US want to do is jump up and down about "terrorist training camps" because how are they going to deal with that threat? banning guns and taking away your freedoms thats how.

So some people have a house in the middle of nowhere, and invite some friends around and all go shooting, is that a terrorist training camp? if it is how do you stop it without banning (or restricting) firearms?

Ignore it, do not let the media scare monger you into surrendering your freedoms any further.

If they launch an attack with firearms in a city, hopefully there are enough CCW people to deal with it quicky. In the grand scheme of things, even if they manage to kill 500 people, its really not that bad, when 30,000 die in car accidents every year.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kipper For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 PM
The Original Darkside

Thanked 12,999 Times in 5,814 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJPP View Post
Political correctness is going to destroy us, thanks for helping.
Even more dangerous is ignorance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DakotaS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:30 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendkeys View Post
If a survivalist builds a a house in the middle of nowhere its fine. If a muslim builds it in the middle of nowhere "there is no reason for it" lol
A few differences:

1) It isn't one muslim, it's a community. In a place where muslims are less than .23% of the Stewart County population. Really, what the heck are they doing in Stewart County?

2) Did everyone forget what happened on 9/11? In the name of "jihad," Islamic terrorists killed 3000 Americans in an act of religious righteousness.

3) Why do they need guys guarding the entrance?

4) If they wanted to be left alone, why would they put a sign up with the word "Islamville" in the middle of rural redneck Tennessee?

I'm all for everyone having religious freedom. I don't give two craps who they do or do not worship, but to sit around with my head up my butt and forget what Jihadists have done in the name of Islam isn't going to happen. Are all Islamic people bad? Nope, but 15 Jews/Christians/Atheists/Agnostics didn't train to fly airplanes into heavily populated buildings....Islamic Jihadists did.

These guys aren't stupid, they are patient and they know what they are doing and everyone who jumps up and wants to act as if they are just good people wanting to worship peacefully are playing right into their ability to take over.

Look, you guys need to do some reading about the UK. This exact crap has happened and is happening over there right now. For all of you who are obviously ignorant on how the muslims have dominated the UK, here's a lesson.

1) The muslims move in.
2) They create a ghetto and run out every other demographic.
3) They then concentrate their population in a sector of a community, etc.
4) They elect their muslim leaders into positions within the community.
5) Their community population grows.
6) They have a voting block and elected officials.
7) The elected officials push tidbits of Muslim law (Sharia) up for voting.
8) They very slowly begin pushing Islamic law down the throats of the community.

Americans just can't grasp the patience of these people. That is exactly what has happened all of the UK. I know. It's coming, but it's about two generations away. You guys will never see it coming because you can't step back and see the forest because of those pesky trees.

But hey, what do I know, I'm not a liberal, I'm just a mean racist redneck. Boy, that racism card is getting worn out. Your politically correct crap is going to have to find a new card to drop...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TacomaJPP For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Hunter

Who said anything about racist? All people have pointed out is that the thought of this being a terrorist camp is Stupid, but hey what do I know, all I am is a country boy born in the great state of TN.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenixdadeadhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
To secure peace is to...

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixdadeadhead View Post
Who said anything about racist? All people have pointed out is that the thought of this being a terrorist camp is Stupid, but hey what do I know, all I am is a country boy born in the great state of TN.
He stepped all around it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taisdealach View Post
Really, it's stupid??? Wow. I guess we should bury our heads and keep our eyes closed then huh? I'm not saying these guys are out launching RPGs every evening, but to think that these muslim "compounds" aren't out of place and not worthy of observation is astounding to me. Well, when the next terrorist attack happens and we learn that one of this peaceful Islamic Jihadist camps hosted the terrorists and supplied them with food, shelter, etc...then I don't want to hear anyone want to come down on them then.

Well, since we've settled this argument that there is no way possible that Islamic Jihadists mean us harm and not worthy of any scrutiny whatsoever, I guess this conversation is over.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Trapper

Thanked 1,062 Times in 473 Posts

I have no problems if an eccentric group wants to move out in the boonies and live peaceably amoungst themselves, their neighbors and in accordance with the laws of the land (that includes theft, bigamy and child abuse).

However, there have been separatist groups that were in fact trying to set up "training camps" for nefarious puposes or take over the local area using violent means. Some of those have even been Islamic in orientation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaat_ul-Fuqra

and some were not:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_Ra...oterror_attack

And to show these are equal opportunity threats, see this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesti..._United_States

Last edited by adobewalls; 02-26-2010 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: better clarity
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adobewalls For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
A few differences:
You're absolutely right. It is not natural for people to try to congregate with others who are like them. If it were, there would be Chinatowns and Germantowns and Little-Italy type neighborhoods in immigration heavy cities all across America...err.. 'Merica. Not to mention the fact that we would never have to deal with people saying things like: "those guys arn't like me, I don't think they should be allowed to live here, where they are different, because this is 'Merica." So shame on all of you for chastising this man for trying to get the (probably) brown people away from him.

Another strike against these guys is the fact that they are all bunching themselves together, where they would be easy to round up all at once. When terrorists have been apprehended in the past they have been spread out and disconnected from so that they would be harder to apprehend, a clear tacticool error.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnivore For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Prove it or stay silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sendkeys View Post
+1

Intolerance and ignorance is what the foundations for this video came from. TacomaJPP I agree political correctness is BS. I hate PC yet this is not PC or at least not the place in Tenn.

And some of you need to get your facts straight:
The terrorists on 9/11 were in the US for a while but were business type individuals that did not live in commune's or Islamic communities. Al Qaeda only started operations against the US after the 1st Persian Gulf war when Saudi Arabia denied their assistance vs Iraq and received help from the US.

Why base judgment on people only because of one trait? If you want to go that route then I bet all American's caught spying for foreign powers must be Arab or Muslim... oh wait their almost all white Christians...

I'm all for taking bad people out back and shooting them in the back of the head but FACTS are what get to that point.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tenduil For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 09:30 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
A few differences:

1) It isn't one muslim, it's a community. In a place where muslims are less than .23% of the Stewart County population. Really, what the heck are they doing in Stewart County?
So? Are you going to run out the blacks and asians next?

Quote:
2) Did everyone forget what happened on 9/11? In the name of "jihad," Islamic terrorists killed 3000 Americans in an act of religious righteousness.
Did you forget about the frist oklahoma city bombing? Should we start rounding up middle age white men?
Quote:
3) Why do they need guys guarding the entrance?
Because of people like you.
Quote:
4) If they wanted to be left alone, why would they put a sign up with the word "Islamville" in the middle of rural redneck Tennessee?
Maybe to **** you guys off. I would do the same thing.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,059 Times in 364 Posts

one major part of being prepared is to know your enemy.
those of you who think muslims have peaceful intentions better get some education.
go read the vile quran. it tells them they MUST force the entire world under islam.
do YOU want YOUR CHILDREN forced to become muslims or die?
because that is exactly what islam is all about.
it is NOT a religion it is a political system like communism or nazism except its worse.
the typical muslim believes in
wife beating
marrying little girls
killing all jews
killing christians
forcing any survivors of jihad to become muslim
slavery
kidnapping non muslim girls and forcing them into muslim marriages
muslim men believe that they have a RIGHT given to them by their god allah to kidnap and RAPE any woman not wearing hijab. that means YOUR WIFE YOUR DAUGHTER
they believe it.
I have talked with and heard hundreds of muslim men in the west say exactly these things.
do you think that musilms who come from countries where they DO all the above things, get off the airplane in america and suddenly no longer believe them?
wake UP for goodnessakes
their god allah has told them they can do anything they want to you ,a non muslim. anything.
they can lie to you and tell you how nice islam is.
they WILL rob rape steal torture enslave and murder just as SOON as they have enough power. I heard an imam in a mosque in britain telling his congregation that when they take over,
"go ahead crucify them if you want to. let them take several days to die in agony"...

it isnt about racism. it isnt about hating all muslims. Its about learning the truth about your adversary. and believe me, they think of us as their enemies. you better wake up and realise they are your enemy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to getFOODnow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Survivor

Thanked 57,103 Times in 17,320 Posts

Quote:
Check out both of these videos. The reporter concludes that they found no evidence that this is a training camp, but why the large acreage compound? Muslims are infinitely patient, this could be just one more place they are setting their roots to launch campaigns, host "terrorists," begin training etc. Maybe they radioed ahead and told everyone to clean up the burnt flags and hide the AKs as the cameras rolled in.

I've deer hunted for years in Stewart County. There is no reason for these guys to be there. None. Their demographic is totally out of place. There will be nothing good come out of this place. Folks, "they" are here and they are going to dominate us just like they have in the UK.

Part 1: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11927398

Part 2: http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11928793

interesting,

I watched both video's and it appears to me they are just living, praying and not breaking any laws. I can understand the concern living in the times we are living in (post 911). I hope they are a peace loving group, from the neighbors and local law enforcement they seem to be.

thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post: