Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorFire C8S Contest

8K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  kev 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, this contest is for two Thorfire C8S flashlights.

Contest starts June 15, 2017 and ends June 30, 2017. Two winners will be picked at random on July 1st.

Open to continental U.S. citizens only, sorry about that.

Description

Full Review -Thorfire C8S Review
Of all the handheld flashlights I have reviewed, the Thorfire C8S has to be the most versatile. This is not just a flashlight, it is a beam of light ranging from half a lumen all the way to 900 lumens.

When the flashlight was removed from the package and held for the first time, it felt like holding a hammer. It feels like the head has more mass than the rest of the light, which gives it a good hefty, solid feel.

Moonlight 0.5 lumens
Low 30 lumens
Mid 280 lumens
High 900 lumens
Battery 18650 X 1 not included

How To Enter

You get one entry per item that you do:

Finally, you HAVE to post in this thread how many things you did.

One entry per item that you did,

Honor System

We are going off the honor system. If you say you did all five, then you get five entries.

However, if I find out someone lied, they will be dealt with.

Prizes

Winner #1 - Thorfire C8S and a box of goodies. The "goodies" comes my personal stash.

Winner #2 - Just the flashlight.

Post your comments, questions and entries below.

Attachments

See less See more
1 3
#2 ·
Thorfire products

I have to admit, before looking at ThorFire's Amazon pages, I had no clue they had so many different products. I own a TG60s, and am very satisfied with it. I am interested also in their solar and hand-crank lanterns, and since I enjoy night-time mtn biking, their line of bicycle lights grabs my interest, too. BUT, that little TG60s puts out SO much light for a little flashlight, I will have to say it is my favorite, at least until I buy one of their lanterns or bike lights.

#6 ·
1 Entry

I may end up picking up a few of these. https://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-Fla...=UTF8&qid=1497553870&sr=8-4&keywords=thorfire

I like the size of them and the clip is always a plus. Working as a corpsman and in the EMS world I always want small quality items. The size of this light is very appealing to me especially at 500lm. the added o-ring makes me feel more comfortable using it in all weather conditions. and the ability to run off of a simple AA never really hurts.

#7 ·
Thank you everyone.

We need to get as many people as possible subscribed to the Thorfire facebook page, twitter and their newsletter.

The more people we get promoting Thorfire, the more likely we are to have another contest.

#8 · (Edited)
2 for me I suppose--Liked them on FB and checked out the Amazon listings. I'm really leaning toward the ThorFire VG15S. Compact for EDC and versatile. A good flashlight is worth it's weight in silver for sure, especially when you're using them every day like I do.

OK, make it 3. Had to share the USB chargable post from their FB to mine--good stuff and I know a couple people who will probably jump on that one.

#16 ·
#19 ·
I like the look of this flashlight. Sorry it's the same one you showed in the video but I like the relatively small size, has different power settings to conserve power, it looks like the strobe won't accidentally turn on (which I find annoying in other lights) and that it's waterproof.

https://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-Fla...rd_wg=So1O0&psc=1&refRID=ANTG9KDXMXM8WX0AMQMD

In addition, I
liked their Facebook page
followed them on Twitter
and emailed them a request to receive their newsletter (but I have not received it yet)

That's four counting the newsletter request.

This post has been deleted
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.