Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files



Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 09:23 PM
wsarris424's Avatar
wsarris424 wsarris424 is offline
Μολὼν λαβέ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Age: 30
Posts: 1,198
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,206 Times in 523 Posts
Default FEMA coffins are cremation containers here is the patent



Advertise Here

Here is the patent for the fema 'coffins'. Its on google.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=R-k...age&q=&f=false
The Following User Says Thank You to wsarris424 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Rascals's Avatar
Rascals Rascals is offline
Never Give up
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Portland Or
Posts: 6,856
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 12,195 Times in 3,940 Posts
Default Ok so why are they so big?

The one there holds one the ones in the reports are 5 times that size.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Declan Declan is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Best place in the world...but we're full
Posts: 6,671
Thanks: 2,082
Thanked 15,909 Times in 4,195 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post
FEMA coffins are cremation containers.

No, they're not!

The ones FEMA has stashed are from Polyguard & Co. and they've been making them since 1982. The patent paper (which was filed in 1995) shows a unit that would only accommodate one body. The Polyguard ones can fit four, maybe even five adults as their main function is to be coffin liners. FEMA intends to use them as coffins for a few people.

The lids that FEMA bought are flat and they are structural. My guess is that their plan is to dig mass graves, put individual bodies in individual body bags (of which they bought many millions) and then put 4-5 bagged bodies in each coffin. Then each coffin will be sealed and laid down in mass grave. The structural lids will allow stacking of coffins on top of each other.

Why bother with body bags and coffins you ask? Well, my guess is that they are expecting some sort of die off from disease, bio terrorism or a nuclear exchange. In all cases, if there is to be a recovery afterward, you don't want bodies popping up from mass graves after the first rain or flood, for sanitary and psychological reasons.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:35 AM
wsarris424's Avatar
wsarris424 wsarris424 is offline
Μολὼν λαβέ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Age: 30
Posts: 1,198
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,206 Times in 523 Posts
Default

well, they could be for the same purpose. Why else would they have cremation centers in all the camps with all the coffins? We don't know for sure what they are for, but this could be the preliminary version of it, who knows?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
ClovisMan's Avatar
ClovisMan ClovisMan is offline
III Percent
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 1,630
Thanks: 215
Thanked 2,774 Times in 857 Posts
Default

There was actually a Semi-truck in Winnie Texas that was full of these after Hurricane Ike. I think they were used to hold the people that refused to evacuate and they lost their lives because of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClovisMan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Brew's Avatar
Brew Brew is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,860
Thanks: 3,139
Thanked 4,479 Times in 1,996 Posts
Default

The US stockpile of these tupperware coffins is significantly small compared to how many would be needed in a spanish flu type of event.

To bridge the gap, freezer trailers will be used, and then the stiffs can be handled a little safer for burial, or incineration as may be required. Its pretty much a given to have them around.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brew For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Heal Heal is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 254
Thanks: 7
Thanked 122 Times in 78 Posts
Default

I don't care about these they are for the dead. I and my family are going to live.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 11:52 PM
East Coast Woods's Avatar
East Coast Woods East Coast Woods is offline
VA / NC
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mid Atlantic
Posts: 9,784
Thanks: 25,060
Thanked 13,755 Times in 5,495 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post
Here is the patent for the fema 'coffins'. Its on google.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=R-k...age&q=&f=false
Didn't see US Government as being the holder any where on the patent
Old 03-13-2012, 11:55 PM
East Coast Woods's Avatar
East Coast Woods East Coast Woods is offline
VA / NC
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mid Atlantic
Posts: 9,784
Thanks: 25,060
Thanked 13,755 Times in 5,495 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post
well, they could be for the same purpose. Why else would they have cremation centers in all the camps with all the coffins? We don't know for sure what they are for, but this could be the preliminary version of it, who knows?
Since we don't know what they are for, maybe they are hot tub liners
Old 03-14-2012, 01:33 PM
jimmykeller's Avatar
jimmykeller jimmykeller is offline
don't drink the kool aid
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Posts: 4,827
Thanks: 7,055
Thanked 5,536 Times in 2,395 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post
Here is the patent for the fema 'coffins'. Its on google.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=R-k...age&q=&f=false
This fits with what we know about the FEMA camps they've installed large furnaces in with even larger fuel tanks to keep them burning in buildings with no windows.

Why does FEMA have 500,000 plastic coffins stacked up in GA and a huge concentration camp w/furnaces in IN?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2004252AACyNpG
Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 PM
jimmykeller's Avatar
jimmykeller jimmykeller is offline
don't drink the kool aid
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Posts: 4,827
Thanks: 7,055
Thanked 5,536 Times in 2,395 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew View Post
The US stockpile of these tupperware coffins is significantly small compared to how many would be needed in a spanish flu type of event.

To bridge the gap, freezer trailers will be used, and then the stiffs can be handled a little safer for burial, or incineration as may be required. Its pretty much a given to have them around.
There is very little ash left over after a cremation, one of the op's coffins could hold several dozen peoples ashes. If you're going to the trouble of cremating people, then it's to contain disease outbreak like the zombie virus baxter developed.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Survivalguy72 Survivalguy72 is offline
This is a great survival forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,832
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9,061 Times in 4,508 Posts
Default

Where's the conspiracy? If there's some kinda catastrophe what do you expect would be done? Pile up bodies everywhere or burn them?
Old 03-14-2012, 03:32 PM
OhioMan's Avatar
OhioMan OhioMan is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,115
Thanks: 57,558
Thanked 55,479 Times in 16,933 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalguy72 View Post
Where's the conspiracy? If there's some kinda catastrophe what do you expect would be done? Pile up bodies everywhere or burn them?
Just open your mind and think it through

Through my research and reading tons written by freethinker, I found out that the government buys millions of trash bags.




Obviously, the government buys these trash bags by the millions to stuff them down the throats of people thusly killing them.

Once AGAIN...done in plain site in front of the entire world


What?? Do they think we're stupid or something????????

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 12:56 AM
5thhorseman's Avatar
5thhorseman 5thhorseman is offline
Agent of Chaos
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 118
Thanks: 64
Thanked 126 Times in 62 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioMan View Post
Just open your mind and think it through

Through my research and reading tons written by freethinker, I found out that the government buys millions of trash bags.




Obviously, the government buys these trash bags by the millions to stuff them down the throats of people thusly killing them.

Once AGAIN...done in plain site in front of the entire world


What?? Do they think we're stupid or something????????

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
I even heard they are going to use the cinching models to tie them over CHILDREN'S heads!!! Won't someone please think of the children!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 5thhorseman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 07:27 AM
KFF's Avatar
KFF KFF is offline
Just South of Sane!
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 4,119
Thanks: 10,727
Thanked 8,856 Times in 3,451 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thhorseman View Post
I even heard they are going to use the cinching models to tie them over CHILDREN'S heads!!! Won't someone please think of the children!!
I thought thats what I bought those bricks and Gummy sacks for????
Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 AM
rachelinnys rachelinnys is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: wayne county ny
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 610
Thanked 1,861 Times in 781 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
No, they're not!

The ones FEMA has stashed are from Polyguard & Co. and they've been making them since 1982. The patent paper (which was filed in 1995) shows a unit that would only accommodate one body. The Polyguard ones can fit four, maybe even five adults as their main function is to be coffin liners. FEMA intends to use them as coffins for a few people.

The lids that FEMA bought are flat and they are structural. My guess is that their plan is to dig mass graves, put individual bodies in individual body bags (of which they bought many millions) and then put 4-5 bagged bodies in each coffin. Then each coffin will be sealed and laid down in mass grave. The structural lids will allow stacking of coffins on top of each other.

Why bother with body bags and coffins you ask? Well, my guess is that they are expecting some sort of die off from disease, bio terrorism or a nuclear exchange. In all cases, if there is to be a recovery afterward, you don't want bodies popping up from mass graves after the first rain or flood, for sanitary and psychological reasons.
I went to the site, they are coffin liners, not coffins and no, FEMA would not put bodies and bags, stack them in a plastic liner and dig a mass grave.

Buring the bodies is what would happen, look to Japan and you will find your answer as to how to deal with masses of bodies.

The whole, FEMA is building death camps conspircay has been debunked as a fake. FEMA can't run a simple rescue much less have the ability to run a mass body disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
This fits with what we know about the FEMA camps they've installed large furnaces in with even larger fuel tanks to keep them burning in buildings with no windows.

Why does FEMA have 500,000 plastic coffins stacked up in GA and a huge concentration camp w/furnaces in IN?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2004252AACyNpG
Your link was debunked as a fake a long time ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to rachelinnys For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 09:18 AM
REM's Avatar
REM REM is offline
Getting There!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Texas
Age: 56
Posts: 7,211
Thanks: 11,443
Thanked 8,011 Times in 3,774 Posts
Default

If I'm really, really good can I get a job loading the ovens?

Sheesh.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
jimmykeller's Avatar
jimmykeller jimmykeller is offline
don't drink the kool aid
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Posts: 4,827
Thanks: 7,055
Thanked 5,536 Times in 2,395 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelinnys View Post
I went to the site, they are coffin liners, not coffins and no, FEMA would not put bodies and bags, stack them in a plastic liner and dig a mass grave.

Buring the bodies is what would happen, look to Japan and you will find your answer as to how to deal with masses of bodies.

The whole, FEMA is building death camps conspircay has been debunked as a fake. FEMA can't run a simple rescue much less have the ability to run a mass body disposal.
Just because they can't get humanitarian aid to those in need doesn't mean they're inept, their job from their inception has been to control an emergency with military might.

Were the military present in New Orleans after Katrina yes or no.

Quote:
Your link was debunked as a fake a long time ago.
Because it hasn't happened yet people refuse to believe it could, that's called the normalcy bias.

During WW2 Japanese Americans were held in such camps.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
jimmykeller's Avatar
jimmykeller jimmykeller is offline
don't drink the kool aid
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Posts: 4,827
Thanks: 7,055
Thanked 5,536 Times in 2,395 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REM View Post
If I'm really, really good can I get a job loading the ovens?

Sheesh.
Once upon a time in Germany people refused to believe what was happening too...remember how well that worked out for everyone.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:31 PM
OhioMan's Avatar
OhioMan OhioMan is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 24,115
Thanks: 57,558
Thanked 55,479 Times in 16,933 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmykeller View Post
Once upon a time in Germany people refused to believe what was happening too...remember how well that worked out for everyone.
You make a good point Jimmy about Nazi Germany and many not having a clue what was going on. But exactly where do draw the line between reasonable concern and a watchful eye and out right unreasonable panic?

Allow me to give you a few examples. True we can point to events in Germany 75 years ago that may cause us to exaime our own counties more closely but can we apply that same logic to every situation?

-N Korea will place people into prison for the smallest infraction.
(So is it reasonable to worry that is about to happen to us?)

-England invaded America in the war of 1812 and destroyed the capital and whilte house)
(So is it reasonable to assume they might do it again?)

-The south fired on Ft Sumter in 1861
(Should we reasonably worry they might do it again?)

-It was once legal in America to own slave up to 1865
(Is it reasonable to expect the same sometime soon?)

I could go on but I trust you get my point, so at what point can we apply reasonable logic to agressive governmental actions against the very people who pay the bills and all those taxes?

respectfully

OM
The Following User Says Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Kevin Felts 2006 - 2012,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net