Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 04-26-2009, 02:51 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 15,909 Times in 4,195 Posts
Default Mass population culling in the works?

Advertise Here

For those who haven't seen it, check out this video from a couple weeks ago. If you have already seen, watch it again. It will make more sense.

Now read what Jolly Roger has to say:

Quote:
Flu Bug

If you sell crack, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens (acid test?) and even a few people here and there.

People who are becoming accustomed to the practices and motives of our criminal government tried to warn you of an impending flu pandemic, but your TV training taught you to dismiss them all as "crazy conspiracy theorists," and you naturally associated all their warnings with stories of Bigfoot and UFO abductions, just as you were trained to do.

The good folks of FEMA predicted a need for a few million plastic coffins, which are now spread out across the country, but despite this revelation, most of America still thinks their biggest concern is a toss up between the Super Bowl and American Idol.

Well it seems as if the crazy conspiracy theorists were right again, because the world-wide flu pandemic they were warning you about has been unleashed, and it will dominate the headlines until millions, if not billions of people are dead. It won’t be stopped because no one with the means to stop it wants to stop it.

Wash your hands often, pull your kids out of school, avoid crowds, if not people altogether, avoid alcohol or drugs that will weaken your resistance, and stay well-nourished.

Two of the goals here are to cull the population, and to encourage general mayhem and misery that only a World Government can save you from. You’ll be so worn out and tired of death and depression that you’ll offer little resistance to the new order. The economic collapse and World War three are part of the same plan, and it’s all been tried before. It’s the same crew behind this latest attempt, and it’s not difficult to see who’s behind it all, once again.

This flu pandemic that will soon cause people to drop like flies is no mutated bird flu. It’s a genetically engineered virus designed to kill as many people as possible. And after people do start dropping like flies, political dissidents will be accused of being flu carriers and no one will object to them being hauled away. Good luck. -- Jolly Roger

Something just isn't right about all these things. Further more, when you start tying things together, a very scary picture emerges:

-9/11 and the subsequent extraordinary powers that the government conferred itself.

-Patriot Acts

-DHS

- numerous avian flu false alarms (that desensitized the population to the idea of a pandemic in the "boy who cried wolf" manner.)

- the suspicious deaths of many microbiologists

- the FEMA trains

- the millions of plastic coffins and mass emergency burial grounds set aside by the government.

- food scare after food scare and the subsequent legislation and proposed legislation giving the government absolute power over food supplies, crops and animals.

- Joe Biden's "prophecy" ( “Mark my words, within six months we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy.”)

- The fact that this happened in Mexico at Spring Break, when many young people from around the world are there (and thus will take the disease back to their country)

-The engineered fears about climatological and ecological disasters and the suggestion that population decline is the answer

...and there are many other nagging tid bits that come to mind when triggered by other facts, which I just can't recall right now...

All in all, in my paranoid mind a terrifying picture is starting to emerge. It is the picture of a violent, bleak future, where millions, maybe billions of people are exterminated via bio plagues, starvation, riots and wars, concentration camps...

This is the culmination of an agenda that has been prepared and carried out over many decades, with the final goal of establishing an absolute global dominion where the CFR, TC, BG and the likes are the ruling overlords over a population of low IQ slaves, whose spirits and minds have been broken.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:55 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,658 Times in 1,406 Posts

I started a thread last month... Population Reduction.... so YES.... I'm wondering about all this!!! I also suspect the Powers To Be are wringing their hands, saying "Oh Shucks, it's losing it's kill factor. Back to the drawing board."

Therefore, I suspect this is just Phase 1. Phase 2 should be announced shortly. All else fails, they could Nuke a few big cities?
Old 04-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Sector IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Testing View Post
I started a thread last month... Population Reduction.... so YES.... I'm wondering about all this!!! I also suspect the Powers To Be are wringing their hands, saying "Oh Shucks, it's losing it's kill factor. Back to the drawing board."

Therefore, I suspect this is just Phase 1. Phase 2 should be announced shortly. All else fails, they could Nuke a few big cities?
If they tell the sheep that 85% or better of LA had this flu, they could probably get away with it.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:43 PM
time to go now?

Thanked 1,617 Times in 608 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
For those who haven't seen it, check out this video from a couple weeks ago. If you have already seen, watch it again. It will make more sense.

YouTube - EMERGENCY - SPREAD THIS VIDEO! AVIAN FLU - FEMA TRAIN CONNECTION! UPDATE

Now read what Jolly Roger has to say:

Something just isn't right about all these things. Further more, when you start tying things together, a very scary picture emerges:

-9/11 and the subsequent extraordinary powers that the government conferred itself.

-Patriot Acts

-DHS

- numerous avian flu false alarms (that desensitized the population to the idea of a pandemic in the "boy who cried wolf" manner.)

- the suspicious deaths of many microbiologists

- the FEMA trains

- the millions of plastic coffins and mass emergency burial grounds set aside by the government.

- food scare after food scare and the subsequent legislation and proposed legislation giving the government absolute power over food supplies, crops and animals.

- Joe Biden's "prophecy" ( “Mark my words, within six months we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy.”)

- The fact that this happened in Mexico at Spring Break, when many young people from around the world are there (and thus will take the disease back to their country)

-The engineered fears about climatological and ecological disasters and the suggestion that population decline is the answer

...and there are many other nagging tid bits that come to mind when triggered by other facts, which I just can't recall right now...

All in all, in my paranoid mind a terrifying picture is starting to emerge. It is the picture of a violent, bleak future, where millions, maybe billions of people are exterminated via bio plagues, starvation, riots and wars, concentration camps...

This is the culmination of an agenda that has been prepared and carried out over many decades, with the final goal of establishing an absolute global dominion where the CFR, TC, BG and the likes are the ruling overlords over a population of low IQ slaves, whose spirits and minds have been broken.

Glad I'm a Christian...I got hope. They used to say in the concentration camps that once a man lost his hope, he woujld die very quickly. You forgot in your examination of all the bad stuff...the concerted effort to discredit and destroy Christianity off the face of the earth. Take away the empty tomb and you take away hope.

Before I became a Christian, I was an Atheist and my world view was to enjoy life and once the joy was gone from my life, then I would kill myself. Why live when life is no longer enjoyable and fun.

This is your average view of your average North America...eat, drink be merry, for tomorrow we die. Why would anyone stand against tyranny if there is no REAL purpose for enduring difficulty. I wouldn't get too concerned about pandemics...especially when a good football game is on! What's the point, why worry...it will just take away from life's enjoyment.

If you want to create REAL slaves, make them think that this life is all there is. You want to break the back of the masses, take away hope. no hope means no power, no resolve, no morals, no taking a bullet for your brother, no desire to set up a just society...why bother?

Now, since I'm a Christian, I can back up my resolve to rip the throats out of the enemy, fight to my last breath and die with a smile on my face, because I will meet God and live forever! ...for the bible tells me so! I will give until I'm spent because I will stand before Almighty God and give account! I will seek to set up a free society and die to do it BECAUSE I WILL SEE MY BABIES AGAIN!! I got HOPE!!

Ye haw! Bring it on, cause I got the N95 masks and a sh*t load of ammo and HOPE! Ye haw!!!!

Last edited by dave1975; 04-26-2009 at 03:49 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dave1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Wild Edibles Expert

Thanked 9,766 Times in 4,218 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 3

And if it reduces the illegal Mexican population the problem is...?
Old 04-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Sector IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Razor View Post
You think that's the only segment of the population that could die? Your statement reeks of arrogance and ignorance.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Information is Ammunition

Thanked 26,897 Times in 10,484 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Outstanding Firearms Post Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:
overgrown lawns
Old 04-26-2009, 05:07 PM
I love this forum

Dave1975, I am not a Christian and I don't subscribe to the B.S. of any of the organized religions. That doesn't mean that I don't believe in God or that I don't have any hope and anything to live for.

This thread however is not about Christianity. There is a whole Religion forum for that stuff. If Christianity is what gives you hope and gives your life a sense of purpose, good for you but don't be so quick to dismiss the sense of life value and sense of purpose for everyone else who isn't Christian. You might be surprised to know that spirituality and a sense of communion with the Creator of the Universe is almost ...universal.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Wild Edibles Expert

Thanked 9,766 Times in 4,218 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhghe View Post
You think that's the only segment of the population that could die? Your statement reeks of arrogance and ignorance.
Ignorant I am not. Arrogant I am on occasion... it comes with the brilliance and age...

Think about it.... (and if you had read some of my other posts on using diseases as a weapon you would probably would not have written what you did. I will not hold your nescience against you.)

When someone says it is intentional culling of the masses it is not unreasonable to ask who is culling and who will die? It seems like a basic question to me. Who would want to kill off a few million illegal immigrants? How stupid of me, Greenland of course.

There are six possibilities. 1) It is what it is, a natural variation of the flu in the second largest sewer in the world, Mexico. 2) It was what ever the origin accidentally release, stolen or escaped. 3) It was intentionally released. 4) I am A and I want to get rid of B. I have inoculated my population so the disease will not kill my people. 5) I don't care who it kills as long as it kills 6) It is a dress rehearsal for something worse.

My comment was sarcasm in that right now, only Mexicans have died. Clearly... the virus was created by disaffected republicans to kill of Mexicans...yeah that's it.... it's linked to an ancient Mayan gene and only attacks those with northward migratory tendencies....

Personally, I think is just the flu... and I know 12-year old scotch will protect me.... Dr. Johnny Walker
Old 04-26-2009, 07:53 PM
6 Boys and 13 Hands

Thanked 14,306 Times in 4,256 Posts

Quote:
Dr. Johnny Walker
Don't forget old Granddad and Cutty Shark.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1975 View Post
Glad I'm a Christian...I got hope. They used to say in the concentration camps that once a man lost his hope, he woujld die very quickly. You forgot in your examination of all the bad stuff...the concerted effort to discredit and destroy Christianity off the face of the earth. Take away the empty tomb and you take away hope.

Before I became a Christian, I was an Atheist and my world view was to enjoy life and once the joy was gone from my life, then I would kill myself. Why live when life is no longer enjoyable and fun.

This is your average view of your average North America...eat, drink be merry, for tomorrow we die. Why would anyone stand against tyranny if there is no REAL purpose for enduring difficulty. I wouldn't get too concerned about pandemics...especially when a good football game is on! What's the point, why worry...it will just take away from life's enjoyment.

If you want to create REAL slaves, make them think that this life is all there is. You want to break the back of the masses, take away hope. no hope means no power, no resolve, no morals, no taking a bullet for your brother, no desire to set up a just society...why bother?

Now, since I'm a Christian, I can back up my resolve to rip the throats out of the enemy, fight to my last breath and die with a smile on my face, because I will meet God and live forever! ...for the bible tells me so! I will give until I'm spent because I will stand before Almighty God and give account! I will seek to set up a free society and die to do it BECAUSE I WILL SEE MY BABIES AGAIN!! I got HOPE!!

Ye haw! Bring it on, cause I got the N95 masks and a sh*t load of ammo and HOPE! Ye haw!!!!
Its good to see another atheist see the light in such a troubled time. And yes, don't be afraid to defend yourself. You are worth far more on this earth in this time then dead and gone to heaven. Just remember as a christian you have 2 weapons. Your gun and your bible. Use them both wisely
Old 04-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,377 Times in 678 Posts

I think it is way too early to come up with some of these theories. We have had numerous flu outbreaks throughout history, including the swine flu. I'm not saying don't worry and not prepare. We should always prepare for anything, but let's wait and see. Usually only a few hundred people die from these outbreaks (at least in modern times).
Old 04-26-2009, 11:23 PM
I love this forum

Does anyone else remember this highly unusual move by the Japanese? At the time we were all raising our eyebrows wondering what the Japanese knew that nobody else did...

They don't look so crazy anymore.

Feb. 9, 2009-Panasonic to fly home workers' families over bird flu fears
Quote:
TOKYO (AFP) — Panasonic Corp. has ordered Japanese employees in some foreign countries to send their families home to Japan in preparation for a possible bird flu pandemic, a spokesman said Tuesday.

Family members of Japanese employees in parts of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Russia, former Soviet states and Latin America will fly back to Japan by the end of September, Panasonic spokesman Akira Kadota said.

The firm decided to take the rare measure "well ahead of possible confusion at the outbreak of a global pandemic," he said.

Eight people have contracted the H5N1 bird flu virus in China alone this year -- five of whom died.

"The bird flu cases reported so far are infections from bird to human, but once an infection between human beings is reported, things can get chaotic with many other companies trying to bring back their employees," Kadota said.

"We wanted to take action early before it gets difficult to book flight tickets," he said.

The company did not say how many family members would return to Japan. Employees and their families in North America, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore will not be affected.

The H5N1 strain of the virus that is most dangerous to humans first emerged in Asia in 2003 and has since caused nearly 250 deaths, according to World Health Organisation figures.

Bird flu, or avian influenza, kills mainly birds but scientists fear it could mutate to jump from human to human, sparking a global pandemic.

Panasonic said last week it was cutting 15,000 jobs and closing dozens of plants worldwide as it braces to fall deep in the red due to the global economic crisis.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:34 AM
TRES PER CENT

It's a wonder that they predicted these pandemics...

Hmm...