Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Health, Fitness and First Aid
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
Ready, Willing, & Able!!!

Default 35% Hydrogen Peroxide (food grade)

Advertise Here

Hello,
I have been using Guardian of Eden 35% H2O2 now for about a year. I use it on cuts (diluted, wet a q-tip and a drop H2O2). I use it internally for general health. I use 8-10 eyedrops in 16oz distilled water once a day. 1/2 hr before and meal or two hrs. after.

Don't take it with regular water or iron supplements!!
Even if you don't believe in oxygen/ozone therapy the price and purity can not be beat.

http://www.dfwx.com/h2o2.html?OVRAW=...WID=8160925022

I had to cut and paste it. But the info is good.
I hope this helps out.

Peace,
Subs
The Following User Says Thank You to Subs For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Recent Blog:
I'm the boogey man.......

Thanked 8,417 Times in 3,207 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

I wouldn't take it internally if I were you.
"Oxygen therapy" is a hoax anyway, "free radicals" are really just oxidants, hint hint.

35% uh? ..........
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 AM

Default Hello!

Kahn,
I appreciate your opinion. peroxide use is no hoax. My mom used it for a tumor in her eye after the radiation therapy failed. Within 10 days of 2-4 drops of 35% H2O2 in distilled water she had no more pain, swelling, or redness. I use it every day!
Not the 2% solution you get in the grocery store, 35% solution that will fry your skin if not careful.
If you have not tried it how can you say it is a hoax? No offense. In a hypo-oxygenated system the bacteria and weakened cells can not live. Diseases live in an oxygen depleted state. When you enrichen the bloodstream with oxygen and ozone treatments it will kill off most all diseases, including AIDS, cancer, &ct.
In all due respect I would look into it use a little more in depth.

Peace,
Subs
Old 02-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subs View Post
Kahn,
I appreciate your opinion. peroxide use is no hoax. My mom used it for a tumor in her eye after the radiation therapy failed. Within 10 days of 2-4 drops of 35% H2O2 in distilled water she had no more pain, swelling, or redness. I use it every day!
Not the 2% solution you get in the grocery store, 35% solution that will fry your skin if not careful.
If you have not tried it how can you say it is a hoax? No offense. In a hypo-oxygenated system the bacteria and weakened cells can not live. Diseases live in an oxygen depleted state. When you enrichen the bloodstream with oxygen and ozone treatments it will kill off most all diseases, including AIDS, cancer, &ct.
In all due respect I would look into it use a little more in depth.

Peace,
Subs

I have looked into it.
expecting it to cure cancer or aids is just asking to die quicker.
Tumors living in a oxygen depleted state? Where did you get that info, a website trying to sell you something? Diseases like cancer are basically mutated cells that reproduce at a run away rate. These cells requite oxygen just like any other cell in the body and the tumors even grow their own vascular networks to get oxygen and nutrients from the body. So diseases DON'T live in a oxygen depleted state.

Quote:
In a hypo-oxygenated system the bacteria and weakened cells can not live. Diseases live in an oxygen depleted state. When you enrichen the bloodstream with oxygen and ozone treatments it will kill off most all diseases, including AIDS, cancer, &ct.
Nothing lives long in a hypo-oxygenated system except anaerobic bacteria. Healthy and diseased cells DIE in a hypo-oxygenated state. Then you also go on to state that diseases live in a oxygen depleted state when hypo-oxygenated and oxygen depleted mean the exact same thing, and most diseases are either caused by viruses, bacteria or errant cells over reproducing.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/heal...angerous-scam/

Also I'm not doing this to be a argumentative prick, I'd rather people not ingest these potentially toxic sham products.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Also read the "disclaimer" those who sell these products put up....

http://www.the-natural-path.com/disclaimer.html

Quote:
Medical Disclaimer

By reading, following or otherwise using information and links on The-Natural-Path.com website (collectively called “Information”), you acknowledge and agree to the following.

All Information consists of layperson opinions and viewpoints. You should not use Information to diagnose or treat a health problem without consulting with a qualified healthcare professional. The owners and authors of The-Natural-Path.com advise you to always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional before undertaking any new treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. If Information is used for diagnosis or treatment, it is done so at your own risk. Information is neither intended nor implied to be professional medical advice, nor a substitute for professional medical advice. While we try to provide you with quality information, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of Information. The absence of a warning on Information shall not be construed to indicate that it is safe for all readers. In particular, in no event shall the owners, authors, operators or affiliates of The-Natural-Path.com be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, secondary, or consequential damages resulting from any application of Information. You agree that if you have questions about your health care or another person's health care, you will consult your physician, prescription drug provider, or other healthcare professional, as appropriate.

FDA Disclaimer
Statements contained in Information have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products sold on this site or recommended on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent nor cure disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication. For more information, please refer to The National Institutes of Health and their Office of Dietary Supplements.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:12 PM
"Through a glass, darkly"

Thanked 1,374 Times in 710 Posts

I have to comment on this, since I use 35% Hydrogen Peroxide for a variety of things.
First of all, the FDA has empatically stated that the only thing which can "cure" disease is drugs. Look it up if in doubt. The FDA regulates drugs, ergo, if the FDA can't regulate it, it's not a "drug" and labled by the FDA as either "hoax" or "toxin". This includes all "natural" remedies! But I didn't decide to post because of the FDA. Just remember they're usually lying to you, like every other Government agency.

As far a H2O2 "therapy" goes, it's been debated for literally decades! There is much clinical evidence it gives amazing results, when administered under the care and supervision of a doctor. But.....

The most responsible of the homeopathic providers give a warning:

Quote:
Please note: Pure Health Systems does NOT recommend H2O2 internally for general health care, but just for cancers and other life-threatening health problems, for the following reasons:

It kills your friendly flora, and can cause intestinal problems. (Despite Lactobacillus bacteria producing their own H2O2 in minute amounts, as the article mentions, the large amounts of H2O2 ingested with various protocol WILL kill these bacteria).
It is a potent free radical, and can do cellular damage, especially if used long-term.
Even though I use Food Grade H2O2 for everything from wound dressing, to gardening, to oxygenating my spa, I don't recommend taking it internally, expecially on a routine basis.

IMHO.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Old Philosopher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Trapper

Yup, I spray the stuff on wounds, scratches, and my toes. But I don't drink it.

I also avoid taking antibiotics. I would use them for wound dressing also though.
Theres no such thing as medicine without side effects.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razadp View Post
Yup, I spray the stuff on wounds, scratches, and my toes. But I don't drink it.

I also avoid taking antibiotics. I would use them for wound dressing also though.
Theres no such thing as medicine without side effects.
The joy of synthetic "medicine" sanctioned by the FDA! At least my teenage boys have it figured out. They watch the drug commercials (which are non-stop) on TV, and the 14 year old once commented, "Why would somebody take THAT? The side effects are worse than the illness!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Philosopher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 04:23 PM

Default Hello!

To those Interested Parties,
I would like to ask you to understand for a minute that I am trying to get people to think for themselves. If you choose to beleive the authorites, i.e., FDA, AMA, ADA, & et. ill (sic) then you have not done your homework into things such as the amalgam fillings in your mouth, which are about 1/2 mercury. Yet in the 1860's was found to be unhealthy.
Think about Hoxey's cancer cures, the Royal Rife microscope and his radiant energy cures for numerous diseases, & ect.. Why aren't they in the U.S.? Because Big Pharma can't rape your wallets. And has been supressed.
I believe in the use of H2O2 taken internally, and externally (bathing, bagging, and misting). If you choose not to look into it that is your free choice. If you choose to do your own research then I have done a service to those people.
It would not be viable for me to spend countless hours on this subject. Life is to short and beautiful to spend hours of debate into the veracity of H2O2 use.
So for those who would like to be nah-sayer, I thank you for your time. Everthing in life has risks. Use your own judgments in life.
Question: did you even know it could be used to heal before I posted here?
There are a number of books on oxygen, ozone, and hydrogen peroxide's use on the market.
Also, it is diluted 35% pure H2O2 I'm taking about not 2% H2O2.

Peace, Love, & Happiness,
Subs
Old 02-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

2 or 3% H2O2 is just H2O2 from a stronger concentration that's been diluted down. 35% watered down to 3% is still just 3% H2O2 just like you buy at the drug store.

It's your stomach and intestinal tract, drink away.

BTW did you know that medical grade chemicals are purer than food grade?
The Following User Says Thank You to kahn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subs View Post
To those Interested Parties,
I would like to ask you to understand for a minute that I am trying to get people to think for themselves. If you choose to beleive the authorites, i.e., FDA, AMA, ADA, & et. ill (sic) then you have not done your homework into things such as the amalgam fillings in your mouth, which are about 1/2 mercury. Yet in the 1860's was found to be unhealthy.
...cures for numerous diseases, & ect.. Why aren't they in the U.S.? Because Big Pharma can't rape your wallets. And has been supressed.
You are absolutely right on the mark, as I indicated previously.
Quote:
Everthing in life has risks. Use your own judgments in life.
Question: did you even know it could be used to heal before I posted here?
Also, it is diluted 35% pure H2O2 I'm taking about not 2% H2O2.
Peace, Love, & Happiness,
Subs
Discernment is what it's all about. So many people don't do any research, or questioning, it's sad. There have probably been more hoaxers in the "alternative medicine" field than there have been legitimate ones. It's hard to separate the bull from the blossoms.
And yes, I know the difference between the H2O2 you're using and the stuff on the medicine shelf in the grocery store. I brush my teeth with it! I just choose not to take it internally on a routine basis at this point. If the day comes that I'm handicapped by emphysema, then I'll probably seek intravenous H2O2 treatment from a doctor, as the only documented "cure" there is.
Thank you for your time, information and concern.

Last edited by Old Philosopher; 02-25-2009 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: formatting
Old 02-25-2009, 06:59 PM

Default links

Just a nobel prize winner (last link) umpteen Drs. and history.

http://www.purehealthsystems.com/hyd...eroxide-2.html

http://www.dreddyclinic.com/ozone/be...n_peroxide.htm
lists about 40 diseases treated by H2O2 internally/

http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/oxygen.htm

http://www.the-natural-path.com/hydr...e-therapy.html
lists mutiple treatment options. Dilution ratios ect.

http://www.the-natural-path.com/hydr...e-therapy.html

http://www.medical-library.net/hydro...e_therapy.html

http://www.familyhealthnews.com/arti...cer-cured.html

I can go on!
There's only a few millions links to info.

Peace,
Subs
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM

Default Prisonplanet too

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77036.0

Peace,
Subs
Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn View Post
2 or 3% H2O2 is just H2O2 from a stronger concentration that's been diluted down. 35% watered down to 3% is still just 3% H2O2 just like you buy at the drug store.
No..it's NOT. Quote from one Food Grade H2O2 source:
Quote:
Do NOT use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide INTERNALLY that is AVAILABLE from the Drug Store, since it contains VERY TOXIC Chemicals to STABILIZE it!
Quote:
The standards for "food grade" and "industrial" chemicals are quite different! Good example is plastic paint buckets, and "food grade" containers. Get serious.

Here is a link that addresses BOTH sides of this issue:
http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/peroxide.asp
Enjoy!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:04 AM

Hi there! Let me clarify something. At no time have I every advocated the internal use of 2% or 3% H2O2 that you buy off the shelf. At no time have I every recommended using anything but 35% food grade H2O2 that has been diluted with distilled water.
Yes I do know the difference between the grades of peroxide.
Now let me ask something. Why are you against the use of 35% food grade H2O2? Is it some experience you've personally had with it, or a friend or family member?
My family and I personally have used it for over a year now. With no ill effects. So, as to all the bad mouthing of it, if you have not tried it then rest your case. Because all if is doing is showing me that you either work for the FDA, or Big Pharma!
All I have tried to do is to tell people of my experiences with it and that it does work for many illness. I am trying to open people's minds to the possiblity of an alternate healer.

Peace,
Subs
Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

It's blatantly obvious NEITHER of you have ever taken a chemistry class.

On chemical purity.
Highest is medical / pharmaceutical grade
Next is food grade
Lowest is industrial grade

3% h2o2 diluted in water is 3% h2o2 diluted in water no matter what the previous concentration you are working with was, 3% is 3%!!!!

the 3% h202 I got at Wallgreens contains "H2O2 diluted to a 3% concentration in water" Its the same stuff, those companies are scamming you by making false claims about their higher concentrations of the same stuff. Since h202 lives to break down to O2 and water chemically there really isn't anything you can put in it to prevent it from breaking down other than to keep it in a dark bottle, cool and the cap on.

I love it how you two think that the pharm companies are evil and a racket when you take whatever a so called "health" or "alternative" medicine as fact, WHEN THEY'RE IN BUSINESS TO SELL YOU SOMETHING AS WELL!!!!! The "health" / "alternative" medicine stores have little to no regulation and can make whatever claims they want no matter how crazy it sounds. You two might as well paint "sucker" on your foreheads and fork over your wallets.
BTW the whole O3 thing is a sham as well, when ozone breaks down to dioxygen in the body it gives rise to oxygen free radicals, which are very reactive and capable of damaging many organic molecules including cell structure. Ozone has also been found to convert cholesterol in the blood stream to plaque which hardens your arteries.

It's your life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kahn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
It's blatantly obvious NEITHER of you have ever taken a chemistry class.

On chemical purity.
Highest is medical / pharmaceutical grade
Next is food grade
Lowest is industrial grade
You are absolutely right about the "snake-oil salesmen" who infest the "health food" industry. For the most part, it's criminal.

But TOTALLY off topic here, I found a mystery! Back on page one of this thread you posted, and I replied:

Quote:
Quote: (Kahn)
(Old P)
The standards for "food grade" and "industrial" chemicals are quite different! Good example is plastic paint buckets, and "food grade" containers
But that original quote from you is not what I replied to.

Now, in this post you listed "industrial grade" as the lowest.

But, not considering my self stupid or illiterate, I can't believe I misquoted you in that original post. I swear you said "industrial grade chemicals are purer than food grade." That's why I used the term "industrial" in my reply.

So, I gotta ask you, in all honesty and sincerity, did you go back in and edit that previous post? And if you did, it's really spooky that the change would affect the quote I took and used in my reply.

Actually, I "replied with quotes" to your old post, and then deleted the text I didn't intend to address, using the built-in text editor to put quotes around your original text. I've done some programing, so I can see how the text I quoted would be sourced back to the original text, but I never imagined this text editor (on the board here) was built that way. Hummmm.

P.S. If you did edit it, I'm not calling you on it. I'd just like to know if that's how this text editor works. Thanks.

Last edited by Old Philosopher; 02-26-2009 at 06:01 PM..
Old 02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

no I did not edit it, if I did it would say "last edited by..." at the bottom like your post does.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
no I did not edit it, if I did it would say "last edited by..." at the bottom like your post does.
I notice that if you do a "quick edit" and "save", it doesn't put up that line. Wow. I did that at 5:30 in the evening. Now...if it had been at 2:30 in the morning, I might understand... Where did I get "industrial"? Hummm....

If you're messin' wit me, it's workin'.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:53 PM
Recent Blog:

Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 

Nope, not messing with you.