Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Health, Fitness and First Aid
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 08-18-2013, 03:39 PM

Default Dr. T's Medical Survival Kit

Advertise Here

I had the opportunity to attend the Mid Atlantic Emergency & Survival Expo yesterday in Boonsboro, MD.

The organizers did a great job, and I hope the event will grow in years to come.

One of the exhibitors was Dr. Tom Stoner (DO), selling Dr. T's Medical Survival Kit.

After a quick Google recon, I found that Dr. Stoner is a licensed DO (and USAF veteran) in Gettysburg, PA and went to talk with him.

After filling out a basic medical history form, and having a quick consultation, I was able to purchase a few antibiotics my supply kit. I didn't need everything in Dr. T's deluxe kit, but I did pick up a few items I had been missing. He also provided me with a plainly written usage guide for the medicines.

Among the emergency items he was offering was: Amoxicillin, Zithromax, Bactrim, Cipro, Flagyl, Benedryl, Predinsone, and Diflucan.

I don't believe he sells these items online, rather only in person after a face to face consultation.

Look for him at your next show. I found him to be top notch.

www.drmedkits.com

**edit: after returning home, I wished I had made an extra purchase. I e-mailed the Dr to find that mail order purchases were GTG, following a face to face consultation.

Last edited by mythinline; 08-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: added mail order section
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mythinline For This Useful Post: