Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Farming, Gardening & Homesteading
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Farming, Gardening & Homesteading Country lifestyle, homesteading and living off the grid.

Advertise Here

Old 08-08-2013, 01:13 AM

Default Walgreens closeout - Burpee seed packets @ 29c ea - YMMV

Advertise Here

i went to my local Walgreens today and they had lots of Burpee seed packets on closeout, marked down to 29 cents each with a round yellow sticker on them - i picked up everything from Chives to Cilantro, Parsley, Oregano, Beets, Carrots, Lettuce, green onions, Radish, Spinach, Cucumber, and Cantaloupe. The seed packets were originally marked $1.79 each although i think Walmart had them for less iirc. Also, they had little 1 oz. packs of Burpee "Pea and Bean Booster" inoculant for 69c, regular price $2.49 ea.

as these are closeouts YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) at your local store but maybe worth a look.

i think i'm going back tomorrow for more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhubarb For This Useful Post: