Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 07-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Hiker

Default G-d a white racist

Advertise Here

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/prof-on-z...cat_orig=faith
Well you learn something new everyday. I never knew HaShem was white.
He was found not guilty but people are still seeking revenge.
I thought your bible says "Vengence in mine, sayith the Lord"
Why have trials and juries if people don't abide by the verdict.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandcrab For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 07:52 PM
My Dixie Wrecked

Thanked 17,176 Times in 4,812 Posts

I hope the university fires her

To be a professor and spew that outlandish bull chit shows a lot of class for da sista

I'm sure the only reason she ever got that job was because ........ah never mind
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ManyFeathers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Target Shooter

Another welfare educated, person who been give much because of her race. I am sick of hearing about the abuse of some groups of people. I am a average US citizen who happens to be half white half native. I have always worked, got the best education I could afford with some help from parents. Never been in trouble with the law. Believe in God and good Christian values. Don't like people screwing with what our founding father risk so much to achieve. Zimmerman was found not guilty by a group of his peers, people that riot and act like thugs and make stupid comments should be set in their place. Some times you just get sick of the bull ****.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lyingelk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 09:41 PM
"Der fun since '61"

Thanked 4,844 Times in 2,562 Posts

It must be Gods will, but charging Zimmerman (AKA the creepy ass cracker) at this point with civil rights violations is far beyond absurd and could only be described as a miscarriage of justice. From the onset the race issue was slammed in your face by the leaderless leadership of the black community and the main stream media machine. Shortly after young Trayvon developed terminal lead poisoning the FBI launched, conducted and CONCLUDED an investigation into this area and found that no merit of claims of racism existed. Apparently even the racist FBI is in on the fix.
Not only does it speak volumes to the fact that the liberal left have lost all faith in the judicial system, but now they will stop at nothing including "selective" prosecution of Zimmerman using last ditch efforts of claiming civil right violations. The practice of throwing all the mud you can get your hands on in the hopes that something, anything will stick shows just how impotent this administration, and the media have become in forcing the square peg through the round hole.
The media may have been able to steal an election with selective mass omissions and disinformation, the administration even used selective invasive IRS tactics to stifle pre-election competition, but even the full court press of media talking point disinformation, even the administrations own might could not counter the facts presented to the jurors, and that is what freed Zimmerman in the end, not public sentiment. Lets not forget that no one in authority within the state of Florida even wanted to pursue charges against Zimmerman in this matter. It was only after the media fanned fires of deceit and out right manipulation of the facts, that radical fringe elements of the black community demanded Just-Us.....
Those who are unhappy with this outcome need not go away happy or sad, they just need to go away.

Last edited by TxHills; 07-16-2013 at 11:12 PM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tsndesertrat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 10:41 PM
Combat Veteran

Thanked 4,597 Times in 1,396 Posts

I would advise Ms. Butler that if she doesn't like our God maybe she should try the Arab, Chinese or Russian one where she would most likely be arguing her point from a prison cell waiting for her stoning or beheading. Typical reverse racist that doesn't realize how much the 1st Amendment protects her stupid ass.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchking Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Gettin There

That is a special kind of stupid right there.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanR7985 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Twinkies

Thanked 1,246 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandcrab View Post
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/prof-on-z...cat_orig=faith
Well you learn something new everyday. I never knew HaShem was white.
He was found not guilty but people are still seeking revenge.
I thought your bible says "Vengence in mine, sayith the Lord"
Why have trials and juries if people don't abide by the verdict.
Well it is true god which ever version someone believes could be but what is definitely true is that it hates losers but loves winners. Because "she" sure is prayed to a lot and acknowledge by the winners and victors.

Who knows maybe she is right, after all who really knows god's true nature.

Another BSC believer spouting stuff out of their Aft section.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:50 PM
I drive a compact car

Quote:
As a black woman in an nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man
I'm reminded every day I look in the mirror that I'm not a black woman, and you don't see me crying about it!
Old 07-16-2013, 10:55 PM
Combat Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Soloflex View Post
I'm reminded every day I look in the mirror that I'm not a black woman, and you don't see me crying about it!
Maybe if you took some time and thought about all government business grants, education benefits and social assistance programs you were missing out on because your a white male maybe a little tear and sniffle would be in order. LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matchking Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Twinkies

Thanked 1,246 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchking Man View Post
Maybe if you took some time and thought about all government business grants, education benefits and social assistance programs you were missing out on because your a white male maybe a little tear and sniffle would be in order. LOL
Yes as a White Male I have had such a hard life.

Your funny.

As a White Male I am 100% glad I am not (order of level of suck to be) a white women, black man, black women, native american. Now those are things I rather never be. I guess some would.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 AM
Old guy who plans ahead

Thanked 3,911 Times in 1,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiljoy616 View Post
Yes as a White Male I have had such a hard life.

Your funny.
You might just be surprised how hard your life as a white man would become, if you ever had to defend yourself from a black guy who broke your nose and beat your head into a concrete sidewalk.

Quote:
As a White Male I am 100% glad I am not (order of level of suck to be) a white women, black man, black women, native american. Now those are things I rather never be. I guess some would.
As a Native American/latino/white male, I've found that I'm not white enough for the KKK, while being too white for the Latino and Cherokee tribe.

Being an actual mutt, I just don't seem to belong anywhere....and yet I'm not complaining about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Staxx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,084 Times in 1,956 Posts

I think we should all pray for her.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Para Bellum

Thanked 3,795 Times in 1,319 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATST View Post
I think we should all pray for her.
Jaron: Pray for you

The Following User Says Thank You to TraderBob For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Combat Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staxx View Post
You might just be surprised how hard your life as a white man would become, if you ever had to defend yourself from a black guy who broke your nose and beat your head into a concrete sidewalk.

As a Native American/latino/white male, I've found that I'm not white enough for the KKK, while being too white for the Latino and Cherokee tribe.

Being an actual mutt, I just don't seem to belong anywhere....and yet I'm not complaining about it.
Try being Polish, Native American and Irish LOL There's a history of being conquered by every country in Europe since the Romans. Starvation and lands stolen at every turn. I think reparations are in order. LOL
Old 07-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Tabbed: "Regular Guy"

Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,211 Posts

I hope the ignorant twit finds out that ain't, ain't a word. How much edumakation does it take to become a professor now days anyway?

EB
Old 07-17-2013, 10:46 PM

not much by the quality of instruction kids are receiving these days. most can't find a job with all manner of fancy letters after their names