Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 10-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Sundown dazzling day

Thanked 13,158 Times in 5,966 Posts
Default Why the mark of the Beast is not the RFID chip

Advertise Here

According to some interpretation of the Revelation, the mark is given out over seven years. How many will get it? I don't know, but God destroys many, many people that will not better themselves. Just for fun, say half the population will get the mark.

Say that when the end comes, 7.2 billion people are alive. 3.6 doomed people. 3600000000 people. 2494 days will pass roughly during the marking period. For that to happen, each day you must chip 1443464 people.

I will say this. Math is my weak subject. So if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me. But if I'm right, you have to mark 1.5 million people EVERY DAY.

Try that.
The Following User Says Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Stay the Course

So if you mark someone with a RFID chip they die?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 AM

Well the mark of the beast will come after the rapture I believe. So you have to take into account all of the true believers that will be taken up. Then angels will be release that have been bound up at the Tigris River (i believe that's the correct river) to kill 1/3 of the human population. All while at the same time catastrophic world disasters are going to happen. It is said 1/3 (i think) of the forests will be burned up. Famine will strike every corner of the earth. The sea will turn red and there will be catastrophic animal die offs, a long with hurricanes, earth quakes, tornadoes, volcanoes. I don't think there will be much of the population left.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Sundown dazzling day

The sequence of the events is always up for discussion. But say it happens in that order. Then it's definitely not a chip. Because if major disaster happens, the world will certainly have to go low tech for a while.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Sundown dazzling day

So, question for the scholars. What word is used for "mark", and what are all the definitions of it?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,705 Times in 4,089 Posts

Jesus provided the Holy spirit to shepherd us in his place.
If you know His voice, and obey ,His voice ,you have nothing to fear.
If you are attempting to do as the pharesees did, and connect only those dots that YOU feel are applicable ,depending on scriptures alone, You will be as lost as they were.
When I was very young ,a great many groups were making their own predictions and books to support them, I had been given several .
The interesting thing was, my spirit would not absorb the reading so I prayed about it .
What God taught me was simple . listen to me and I will tell you what you need to know when you need to know it . And He does .
Instruction for me , not you.
Jesus taught the disciples exactly the same thing.
Any other person in all scripture , in all the world, does not have the athourity to supersede Jesus teaching.
Particularly in my life.
How about your's ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arleigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Gravity is a Theory.

Thanked 6,428 Times in 1,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermahns View Post
Well the mark of the beast will come after the rapture I believe. So you have to take into account all of the true believers that will be taken up. Then angels will be release that have been bound up at the Tigris River (i believe that's the correct river) to kill 1/3 of the human population. All while at the same time catastrophic world disasters are going to happen. It is said 1/3 (i think) of the forests will be burned up. Famine will strike every corner of the earth. The sea will turn red and there will be catastrophic animal die offs, a long with hurricanes, earth quakes, tornadoes, volcanoes. I don't think there will be much of the population left.
You really have to have a .45 for angel defense, 9mm just wont cut it.

10mm, probably a glock would be the best option.

(Do people really believe this ****?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goosed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Sundown dazzling day

Do people believe in this? Obviously they do!

Do I? Not really, but I know there is more to this world than we can see. It's not supernatural, just outside our senses and understanding just like insects can see colors and patterns in flowers that we can't, and we can do math and dogs can't.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Well I believe this. There is no doubt in my mind. There was a point in my life that I didn't, that all changed though when my curiosity sparked and decided to study God. Then everything changed and it was incredibly undeniable. For my angel defense I prefer to use prayer. It's a lot more cost effective that way ;-). Also I would like to mention that there are two types of angels, both good and evil. I didn't want people to make the mistake thinking good angels are going to kill 1/3 of the earths population. As you probably know 1/3 of God's angels teamed up with satan and these are the evil ones that are going to be doing the killing. It's just interesting to me how this old book is describing everything that is happening right now in the end times. I will pray for you disbelievers. I just hope that those who are not raptured will no accept the mark of the beast. It is said that Jesus will come back and there will be no denying him. So there will be no question about the mark of the beast. I suppose thats a little comforting. At least for me since i'm a true believer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supermahns For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosed View Post
You really have to have a .45 for angel defense, 9mm just wont cut it.

10mm, probably a glock would be the best option.

(Do people really believe this ****?)
unfortunatly yes.

You need an angel blade from supernatural guns just wont cut it!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermahns View Post
Well I believe this. There is no doubt in my mind. There was a point in my life that I didn't, that all changed though when my curiosity sparked and decided to study God. Then everything changed and it was incredibly undeniable. For my angel defense I prefer to use prayer. It's a lot more cost effective that way ;-). Also I would like to mention that there are two types of angels, both good and evil. I didn't want people to make the mistake thinking good angels are going to kill 1/3 of the earths population. As you probably know 1/3 of God's angels teamed up with satan and these are the evil ones that are going to be doing the killing. It's just interesting to me how this old book is describing everything that is happening right now in the end times. I will pray for you disbelievers. I just hope that those who are not raptured will no accept the mark of the beast. It is said that Jesus will come back and there will be no denying him. So there will be no question about the mark of the beast. I suppose thats a little comforting. At least for me since i'm a true believer.
Don't pray for me, If all that you believe comes to pass ill be sure as **** to sign up with the big red guy
Old 10-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Prepared

Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the Bible.
Amen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spaceman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:12 PM
angel waiting

Thanked 5,592 Times in 2,079 Posts

I don't give a poop I'm not getting any chip any number, tatoo or anything else. I'd rather meet my maker early then give in to pressure to mark myslef by the government.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tadbitangelny For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:15 PM
huh......what?

Thanked 32,658 Times in 8,055 Posts

As I understand, while "the chip" will very possibly be a integral part of this coming system, it probably can't actually be "The Mark" itself,because the bible says it will be "a number". It says "the beast's" number will be "the number of a man" and his number will "three score,three hundred and six." The bible even tells us that we can "calculate the number of the beast".While that "calculate the number" isn't clear right now, I suspect at some point fairly soon, it will make sense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIL-DOT For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:17 PM
huh......what?

Thanked 32,658 Times in 8,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the TORAH.
Adolf Hitler
Slightly altered it for ya, maybe help give ya a little perspective .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIL-DOT For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Sundown dazzling day

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the Bible.
Amen
Still, what is a Bible really. It means book. It is a book. The separate parts might be true even if the full Bible is not.

It was put together but the powerful people who could decide what goes in and not....
The Following User Says Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:51 PM
I LOVED THIS F0RUM!

Thanked 32,929 Times in 12,710 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post
According to some interpretation of the Revelation, the mark is given out over seven years. How many will get it? I don't know, but God destroys many, many people that will not better themselves. Just for fun, say half the population will get the mark.

Say that when the end comes, 7.2 billion people are alive. 3.6 doomed people. 3600000000 people. 2494 days will pass roughly during the marking period. For that to happen, each day you must chip 1443464 people.

I will say this. Math is my weak subject. So if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me. But if I'm right, you have to mark 1.5 million people EVERY DAY.

Try that.
You may be right.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,919 Times in 905 Posts

Yup I always figgured it would be a computer chip, but if you consider the chaos the world will be in then the mark will most likely be low tech.

Just remember you who scoff now. When you see millions of people disappear in a split second, you will have one last chance to get right with God.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilmac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Recent Blog: Kittens!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post

Try that.
5-Hour-Energy can make 9 million bottles in a week, so I don't think a wide-scale coordinated effort would be impossible on that scale. source: http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Bus...bottles-a-week
Old 10-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Tactical Pepsi Dispenser

A 5 hour energy drink is a plastic bottle, plastic wrapper, and factory worker ****.

Different from a microchip that would require injections.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShiaSurvivor For This Useful Post: