Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files



Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
could this be the 'mark of the beast?' DARlink Religious Discussion 17 03-17-2013 02:51 PM
Worlds smallest RFID chip LIBERTYCHICKEN Controversial News and Alternative Politics 0 01-10-2013 11:57 PM
VIRAL: DHS to RFID chip 18% of US population basecampUSA Controversial News and Alternative Politics 62 11-17-2012 01:08 AM
Remove Unwanted RFID chip Joe_Ink DIY - Do It Yourself 14 07-20-2012 04:09 PM
Who wants a rfid chip? FNG33 General Discussion 14 03-21-2012 11:51 PM
RFID Chip = mark of the beast? survive n va Religious Discussion 16 01-07-2012 07:57 AM
The U.N and the Mark of the Beast Tbonex3 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 47 05-05-2011 11:13 AM
Worlds smallest RFID chip Leif the Lucky Controversial News and Alternative Politics 20 02-16-2009 04:45 PM
rfid chip (no joke) urban_art Controversial News and Alternative Politics 25 09-10-2008 10:41 AM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 09:05 AM
speedofl33t's Avatar
speedofl33t speedofl33t is offline
Whatever
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 45
Posts: 14,980
Thanks: 8,719
Thanked 15,752 Times in 6,701 Posts
Default Why the mark of the Beast is not the RFID chip



Advertise Here

According to some interpretation of the Revelation, the mark is given out over seven years. How many will get it? I don't know, but God destroys many, many people that will not better themselves. Just for fun, say half the population will get the mark.

Say that when the end comes, 7.2 billion people are alive. 3.6 doomed people. 3600000000 people. 2494 days will pass roughly during the marking period. For that to happen, each day you must chip 1443464 people.

I will say this. Math is my weak subject. So if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me. But if I'm right, you have to mark 1.5 million people EVERY DAY.

Try that.
The Following User Says Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Mr. Beef's Avatar
Mr. Beef Mr. Beef is offline
Stay the Course
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Indiana
Age: 31
Posts: 470
Thanks: 664
Thanked 522 Times in 207 Posts
Default

So if you mark someone with a RFID chip they die?
Old 10-26-2012, 09:33 AM
supermahns supermahns is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Well the mark of the beast will come after the rapture I believe. So you have to take into account all of the true believers that will be taken up. Then angels will be release that have been bound up at the Tigris River (i believe that's the correct river) to kill 1/3 of the human population. All while at the same time catastrophic world disasters are going to happen. It is said 1/3 (i think) of the forests will be burned up. Famine will strike every corner of the earth. The sea will turn red and there will be catastrophic animal die offs, a long with hurricanes, earth quakes, tornadoes, volcanoes. I don't think there will be much of the population left.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:08 AM
speedofl33t's Avatar
speedofl33t speedofl33t is offline
Whatever
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 45
Posts: 14,980
Thanks: 8,719
Thanked 15,752 Times in 6,701 Posts
Default

The sequence of the events is always up for discussion. But say it happens in that order. Then it's definitely not a chip. Because if major disaster happens, the world will certainly have to go low tech for a while.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:09 AM
speedofl33t's Avatar
speedofl33t speedofl33t is offline
Whatever
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 45
Posts: 14,980
Thanks: 8,719
Thanked 15,752 Times in 6,701 Posts
Default

So, question for the scholars. What word is used for "mark", and what are all the definitions of it?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM
arleigh arleigh is offline
This is a great survival forum
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern california
Posts: 11,310
Thanks: 6,522
Thanked 10,422 Times in 5,371 Posts
Default

Jesus provided the Holy spirit to shepherd us in his place.
If you know His voice, and obey ,His voice ,you have nothing to fear.
If you are attempting to do as the pharesees did, and connect only those dots that YOU feel are applicable ,depending on scriptures alone, You will be as lost as they were.
When I was very young ,a great many groups were making their own predictions and books to support them, I had been given several .
The interesting thing was, my spirit would not absorb the reading so I prayed about it .
What God taught me was simple . listen to me and I will tell you what you need to know when you need to know it . And He does .
Instruction for me , not you.
Jesus taught the disciples exactly the same thing.
Any other person in all scripture , in all the world, does not have the athourity to supersede Jesus teaching.
Particularly in my life.
How about your's ?
Old 10-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Goosed's Avatar
Goosed Goosed is offline
Gravity is a Theory.
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,206
Thanks: 4,512
Thanked 6,464 Times in 1,978 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermahns View Post
Well the mark of the beast will come after the rapture I believe. So you have to take into account all of the true believers that will be taken up. Then angels will be release that have been bound up at the Tigris River (i believe that's the correct river) to kill 1/3 of the human population. All while at the same time catastrophic world disasters are going to happen. It is said 1/3 (i think) of the forests will be burned up. Famine will strike every corner of the earth. The sea will turn red and there will be catastrophic animal die offs, a long with hurricanes, earth quakes, tornadoes, volcanoes. I don't think there will be much of the population left.
You really have to have a .45 for angel defense, 9mm just wont cut it.

10mm, probably a glock would be the best option.

(Do people really believe this ****?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goosed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:15 AM
speedofl33t's Avatar
speedofl33t speedofl33t is offline
Whatever
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 45
Posts: 14,980
Thanks: 8,719
Thanked 15,752 Times in 6,701 Posts
Default

Do people believe in this? Obviously they do!

Do I? Not really, but I know there is more to this world than we can see. It's not supernatural, just outside our senses and understanding just like insects can see colors and patterns in flowers that we can't, and we can do math and dogs can't.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:58 AM
supermahns supermahns is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Well I believe this. There is no doubt in my mind. There was a point in my life that I didn't, that all changed though when my curiosity sparked and decided to study God. Then everything changed and it was incredibly undeniable. For my angel defense I prefer to use prayer. It's a lot more cost effective that way ;-). Also I would like to mention that there are two types of angels, both good and evil. I didn't want people to make the mistake thinking good angels are going to kill 1/3 of the earths population. As you probably know 1/3 of God's angels teamed up with satan and these are the evil ones that are going to be doing the killing. It's just interesting to me how this old book is describing everything that is happening right now in the end times. I will pray for you disbelievers. I just hope that those who are not raptured will no accept the mark of the beast. It is said that Jesus will come back and there will be no denying him. So there will be no question about the mark of the beast. I suppose thats a little comforting. At least for me since i'm a true believer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supermahns For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Dmaculas Dmaculas is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 290
Thanks: 95
Thanked 248 Times in 134 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosed View Post
You really have to have a .45 for angel defense, 9mm just wont cut it.

10mm, probably a glock would be the best option.

(Do people really believe this ****?)
unfortunatly yes.

You need an angel blade from supernatural guns just wont cut it!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Dmaculas Dmaculas is offline
Prepared
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 290
Thanks: 95
Thanked 248 Times in 134 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermahns View Post
Well I believe this. There is no doubt in my mind. There was a point in my life that I didn't, that all changed though when my curiosity sparked and decided to study God. Then everything changed and it was incredibly undeniable. For my angel defense I prefer to use prayer. It's a lot more cost effective that way ;-). Also I would like to mention that there are two types of angels, both good and evil. I didn't want people to make the mistake thinking good angels are going to kill 1/3 of the earths population. As you probably know 1/3 of God's angels teamed up with satan and these are the evil ones that are going to be doing the killing. It's just interesting to me how this old book is describing everything that is happening right now in the end times. I will pray for you disbelievers. I just hope that those who are not raptured will no accept the mark of the beast. It is said that Jesus will come back and there will be no denying him. So there will be no question about the mark of the beast. I suppose thats a little comforting. At least for me since i'm a true believer.
Don't pray for me, If all that you believe comes to pass ill be sure as **** to sign up with the big red guy
Old 10-26-2012, 06:08 PM
spaceman spaceman is offline
Luke 9:18
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 550
Thanks: 2,031
Thanked 617 Times in 319 Posts
Default

Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the Bible.
Amen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spaceman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:12 PM
tadbitangelny's Avatar
tadbitangelny tadbitangelny is offline
angel waiting
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Finger Lakes Region NY
Posts: 3,795
Thanks: 4,052
Thanked 5,629 Times in 2,088 Posts
Default

I don't give a poop I'm not getting any chip any number, tatoo or anything else. I'd rather meet my maker early then give in to pressure to mark myslef by the government.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tadbitangelny For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:15 PM
MIL-DOT's Avatar
MIL-DOT MIL-DOT is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: "...front row seat for the end of the world."
Posts: 13,385
Thanks: 18,152
Thanked 39,864 Times in 9,490 Posts
Default

As I understand, while "the chip" will very possibly be a integral part of this coming system, it probably can't actually be "The Mark" itself,because the bible says it will be "a number". It says "the beast's" number will be "the number of a man" and his number will "three score,three hundred and six." The bible even tells us that we can "calculate the number of the beast".While that "calculate the number" isn't clear right now, I suspect at some point fairly soon, it will make sense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIL-DOT For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 06:17 PM
MIL-DOT's Avatar
MIL-DOT MIL-DOT is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: "...front row seat for the end of the world."
Posts: 13,385
Thanks: 18,152
Thanked 39,864 Times in 9,490 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the TORAH.
Adolf Hitler
Slightly altered it for ya, maybe help give ya a little perspective .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MIL-DOT For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:39 PM
speedofl33t's Avatar
speedofl33t speedofl33t is offline
Whatever
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 45
Posts: 14,980
Thanks: 8,719
Thanked 15,752 Times in 6,701 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
Dear God,
Please protect me from the people that believe the crap that's in the Bible.
Amen
Still, what is a Bible really. It means book. It is a book. The separate parts might be true even if the full Bible is not.

It was put together but the powerful people who could decide what goes in and not....
The Following User Says Thank You to speedofl33t For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 09:51 PM
ActionJackson's Avatar
ActionJackson ActionJackson is offline
Free Speech Advocate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Disgust
Age: 54
Posts: 23,666
Thanks: 33,073
Thanked 37,248 Times in 14,119 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post
According to some interpretation of the Revelation, the mark is given out over seven years. How many will get it? I don't know, but God destroys many, many people that will not better themselves. Just for fun, say half the population will get the mark.

Say that when the end comes, 7.2 billion people are alive. 3.6 doomed people. 3600000000 people. 2494 days will pass roughly during the marking period. For that to happen, each day you must chip 1443464 people.

I will say this. Math is my weak subject. So if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me. But if I'm right, you have to mark 1.5 million people EVERY DAY.

Try that.
You may be right.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:27 PM
bilmac bilmac is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West Wyoming
Posts: 2,546
Thanks: 1,709
Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,305 Posts
Default

Yup I always figgured it would be a computer chip, but if you consider the chaos the world will be in then the mark will most likely be low tech.

Just remember you who scoff now. When you see millions of people disappear in a split second, you will have one last chance to get right with God.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilmac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:55 PM
jfiscus's Avatar
jfiscus jfiscus is offline
Recent Blog: Kittens!
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Crittenden, KY
Posts: 23
Thanks: 4
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedofl33t View Post
According to some interpretation of the Revelation, the mark is given out over seven years. How many will get it? I don't know, but God destroys many, many people that will not better themselves. Just for fun, say half the population will get the mark.

Say that when the end comes, 7.2 billion people are alive. 3.6 doomed people. 3600000000 people. 2494 days will pass roughly during the marking period. For that to happen, each day you must chip 1443464 people.

I will say this. Math is my weak subject. So if I made any mistakes, feel free to correct me. But if I'm right, you have to mark 1.5 million people EVERY DAY.

Try that.
5-Hour-Energy can make 9 million bottles in a week, so I don't think a wide-scale coordinated effort would be impossible on that scale. source: http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Bus...bottles-a-week
Old 10-26-2012, 11:07 PM
ShiaSurvivor ShiaSurvivor is offline
Tactical Pepsi Dispenser
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 605
Thanks: 618
Thanked 531 Times in 279 Posts
Default

A 5 hour energy drink is a plastic bottle, plastic wrapper, and factory worker ****.


Different from a microchip that would require injections.
The Following User Says Thank You to ShiaSurvivor For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net