Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Disaster Preparedness General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here

Old 06-14-2012, 04:31 PM

Default Legacy Foods

Advertise Here

Has anyone ever seen or used Legacy foods? I have found them, they claim to be cheaper than the others and have a higher calorie count. I guess I'm just a little sceptical about buying from a company I have not heard of or is not reputable.

Here is the company I found selling it http://www.buyemergencyfoods.com/sho...d-storage.html

Thanks
Old 06-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Thanked 9,612 Times in 3,820 Posts

Another fly by night company. I looked at the nutrition info. Hearty Stew 90 calories and 980 mg of sodium. Not what I would want to eat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to felicia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Calmez vers le bas

Thanked 22,800 Times in 8,994 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Firearms Post 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia View Post
Another fly by night company. I looked at the nutrition info. Hearty Stew 90 calories and 980 mg of sodium. Not what I would want to eat.

I looked at the Chicken Ala King..... 'Vegetarian Chicken Base' which translates to your buying a bunch of texturized vegetable protein and not real meat.

I think I'll pass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfountain2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfountain2 View Post
I looked at the Chicken Ala King..... 'Vegetarian Chicken Base' which translates to your buying a bunch of texturized vegetable protein and not real meat.

I think I'll pass.
Did you also note that there is a toll free phone number but no address. I wonder if it a Chinese Company ?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Calmez vers le bas

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Did you also note that there is a toll free phone number but no address. I wonder if it a Chinese Company ?
Their mailing address is a PO box in Salt Lake City UT....

Still wouldn't buy from them though.
Could be a Chinese company renting a PO Box in Salt Lake City so they look like a US company....

Doesn't matter, I ain't a vegetarian so I don't need to be buying up all their food.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfountain2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Quote:

Could be a Chinese company renting a PO Box in Salt Lake City so they look like a US company....

Doesn't matter, I ain't a vegetarian so I don't need to be buying up all their food.
They are not getting my money either.
The Following User Says Thank You to felicia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 99,857 Times in 32,497 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 

I agree with Felicia. They're another one of the fly by nighters that have sprung up in recent years. A look at their products pretty much says it all. A lot of commercial products repackaged. There's more to long term storage than just the packaging. Complete foods like that also have to be formulated right.

Some things don't store well regardless of packaging. Bear Creek Soups is an example. I've had them packed in #10 cans with O2 absorbers. They listed a 5 year shelf life, despite the excellant packaging, and sure enough, not long past 5 years they were horrid.

There's also nutrition to consider. Take a close look at the foods they are offering and ask yourself if you really want to eat that long term. Not much in the way of nutrition.

It's just a way to part people who don't know better, with their money.

My attitude is always stick with the companies that have been around long term. They have proven foods. Secondly, they have supported survivalism for many years, they deserve to make the money, not the fly by nighters that pop up just to take advantage of increased demand, without any regard for their customers. All those companies do is take money out of the pockets of the companies that actually deserve it.
Folks, when starting a thread, please take a moment and consider which forum that thread belongs in. Disaster Preparedness is for disaster preparedness discussions only. There are forums for gun posts, news, politics, general discussion, etc. Please try to start threads in the right forum. This makes the site better for all of us. Thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,005 Times in 2,815 Posts

Quote:

I am a vegetarian and I'm not buying their stuff either.

I'll freely admit that I buy from the established companies (and pay the higher price) because I'd rather spend the extra money for the peace of mind. When things go sideways is NOT the time to find out your LTS food is not what you had in mind.

Also another reason why I have cans of LTS food in my cabinets and use them regularly with my regular canned goods. I'll always try something (like buy 1 can) before I buy a lot of it.

I LOVE EE's group buy specials. The hubby has finally gotten used to me ordering 6 or 12 of whatever. Kinda freaked him out at first ... took a little bit but we have a very well rounded stash now, for a bit less than buying the cans one at a time would have cost us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BadgeBunny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2012, 06:46 PM

I finally found the individual calorie count for the meals, not the whole bucket. It averaged somewhere in the area of 200 per serving. At 3 servings a day that is only 600 calories a day. Not nearly enough. I wrote a review on their site and stated that. Ly review has still not been approved, nor do I think it will.

Looks like a scam, the whois on their site comes back to a wise storage foods, llc. Sound familiar. Yes I take it their trying to knock off wise food storage.

I will not be doing business with them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zja08 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 06:10 PM

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself as an official representative of Legacy Food Storage. We came across this thread and wanted to clear up some of the things that have been said about our company that are not accurate.

First and foremost, we are not a fly by night operation or Chinese company with a toll free number, as was claimed above. We have been in the food production industry for over 20 years and are happy to put our products in a side-by-side comparison with any other food storage company out there. Our corporate offices are located in downtown Salt Lake City, UT and our production plant and separate fulfillment warehouse are located in West Valley, UT. We recently upgraded to a brand new, state-of-the-art facility that is certified by the following groups:

Utah Department of Agriculture
USDA Meat and Poultry
USDA Dairy Inspection as member of Interstate Milk Shippers list

We take emergency preparedness and helping people be prepared very seriously and are doing our best to make sure that the products we offer and the best available.

Let me answer a few of the comments/concerns/misconceptions/assumptions about our product that have been previously stated.

Quote:
Actually, there is no TVP or texturized vegetable protein in our food. True, our meals do not contain meat so that they can remain vegetarian friendly, but we do offer Freeze Dried Meat supplements for those who prefer to have “real” meat in their food storage. Being USDA Meat and Poultry Certified allows us to produce these meat products ourselves, something that very few food storage companies can offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeK View Post
I agree with Felicia. They're another one of the fly by nighters that have sprung up in recent years. A look at their products pretty much says it all. A lot of commercial products repackaged. There's more to long term storage than just the packaging. Complete foods like that also have to be formulated right.
Please, take a look at our products. We are not repackaging anyone else’s products and are not white-labeling our food. Each one of our meals have been developed by the chef who created Bear Creek Soups and Chili mixes that have been in grocery stores for years. The Bear Creek brand was sold off by our partners 6+ years ago, and does not offer the same quality of product that it once did, which is why our partners have created this new line of food.

Quote:
Some things don't store well regardless of packaging. Bear Creek Soups is an example. I've had them packed in #10 cans with O2 absorbers. They listed a 5 year shelf life, despite the excellant packaging, and sure enough, not long past 5 years they were horrid.
We agree that #10 cans are not the best way to store your food long term, which is why we have chosen not to go in that direction. We use nitrogen flushed Mylar pouches that are triple sealed to ensure that the product remains free from oxygen so that it will last.

Quote:
There's also nutrition to consider. Take a close look at the foods they are offering and ask yourself if you really want to eat that long term. Not much in the way of nutrition.
Please take a look at the nutritional values of our product versus other food storage companies. Our products are all sourced from the USA, use no preservatives, low sodium, no MSG, no trans fat, low or no cholesterol, and are good sources of fiber. Our Freeze Dried Meats are also very high in protein.

Quote:
My attitude is always stick with the companies that have been around long term. They have proven foods. Secondly, they have supported survivalism for many years, they deserve to make the money, not the fly by nighters that pop up just to take advantage of increased demand, without any regard for their customers. All those companies do is take money out of the pockets of the companies that actually deserve it.
This statement sounds like it comes from someone who works for one of those “companies that have been around long term” and not from an independent reviewer. I would guess that @MikeK has never tasted our products or compared them to one of those other “long term” companies to give us a fair appraisal. And to say that a company deserves anything because they have been around the longest makes no sense and would destroy innovation and product improvement/development moving forward.

Because we take feedback from our customers very seriously, we are constantly bringing new products and ideas to the food storage industry to make our products even better. We are currently in the final stages of developing a certified GMO free product line, which will be available this fall and is something that no one can offer. The reason we have developed that line of food is because there are so many people that are concerned about GMOs and no one can offer a truly certified organic/GMO free food line. We too are concerned about GMOs and have been trying to find ways to source products from certified vendors/growers to ensure that each ingredient is GMO free. This has been a long process, but we are very excited that it is now complete and are excited to provide this unique, but very important, upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zja08 View Post
I finally found the individual calorie count for the meals, not the whole bucket. It averaged somewhere in the area of 200 per serving. At 3 servings a day that is only 600 calories a day. Not nearly enough. I wrote a review on their site and stated that. Ly review has still not been approved, nor do I think it will.
Take a look at one of our resellers and what they are doing to show people what they are really getting with food storage

This comparison chart shows several different packages that “long term” companies are offering for food storage. The graphic is designed to show how many total calories come in the packages, excluding drink mixes, desserts, or throw away calories like butter powder, shortening, sugar, etc. Our packages offer way more total calories and a much lower cost per day (2000 calories), even though the average calorie count is 200 calories per serving.

As far as posting reviews, we enjoyed your comment listed as “Joe” (zja08). Here is your review – “According to my calculations, which may not be correct since it does not say how many calories are in a bucket. But anyways the meals average 200 calories. And it would take 10 servings a day to feed a person, not the three this company claims. If you feel you need this product be sure to do your own math and be sure how many servings you are really getting.”

We have a rule that we will not post reviews from guests or people that haven’t actually tried our products. We get bombarded with fake reviews from competitors and spammers, which are not accurate or true reviews. The reviews we have posted come from legitimate people who have purchased and tried our products. We get very good feedback on the taste, quality, packaging, and variety and other benefits of our product lines.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zja08 View Post
Has anyone ever seen or used Legacy foods? I have found them, they claim to be cheaper than the others and have a higher calorie count. I guess I'm just a little sceptical about buying from a company I have not heard of or is not reputable.

Thanks
What is very interesting about this is you didn’t find us, we found you. We contacted you to advertise on your blogs. We invite you to do some deeper research and look at what other companies are offering, not blindly take the opinions of people that have not ordered and tried our products.

In the end, our goal is to help make food storage and being prepared simple, affordable, and easy to do. We know that we aren’t perfect, but we are doing everything we can to make our product the best that it can be. We are adding more meals, more calories, more variety, and other great options to make our product even better than it currently is. We invite you to compare us head to head with any other products, taste it, and let us know what you really think. Please feel free to ask more questions on this thread and I will gladly respond to them.

Thanks for your time, we hope that preparedness is something that you take seriously and by being a part of this forum, it must be. We too take it seriously and hope to help others do the same. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly through a private message. I am happy to speak with you directly to address any concerns that you may have with our products.

Sincerely,

Legacy Food Storage

Last edited by jfountain2; 06-21-2012 at 12:34 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegacyFoodStorage For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 99,857 Times in 32,497 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 

You discredited yourself even further with the nitrogen flushing.
Folks, when starting a thread, please take a moment and consider which forum that thread belongs in. Disaster Preparedness is for disaster preparedness discussions only. There are forums for gun posts, news, politics, general discussion, etc. Please try to start threads in the right forum. This makes the site better for all of us. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyFoodStorage View Post
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself as an official representative of Legacy Food Storage. We came across this thread and wanted to clear up some of the things that have been said about our company that are not accurate.

First and foremost, we are not a fly by night operation or Chinese company with a toll free number, as was claimed above. We have been in the food production industry for over 20 years and are happy to put our products in a side-by-side comparison with any other food storage company out there. Our corporate offices are located in downtown Salt Lake City, UT and our production plant and separate fulfillment warehouse are located in West Valley, UT. We recently upgraded to a brand new, state-of-the-art facility that is certified by the following groups:

Utah Department of Agriculture
USDA Meat and Poultry
USDA Dairy Inspection as member of Interstate Milk Shippers list

We take emergency preparedness and helping people be prepared very seriously and are doing our best to make sure that the products we offer and the best available.

Let me answer a few of the comments/concerns/misconceptions/assumptions about our product that have been previously stated.

Actually, there is no TVP or texturized vegetable protein in our food. True, our meals do not contain meat so that they can remain vegetarian friendly, but we do offer Freeze Dried Meat supplements for those who prefer to have “real” meat in their food storage. Being USDA Meat and Poultry Certified allows us to produce these meat products ourselves, something that very few food storage companies can offer.

Please, take a look at our products. We are not repackaging anyone else’s products and are not white-labeling our food. Each one of our meals have been developed by the chef who created Bear Creek Soups and Chili mixes that have been in grocery stores for years. The Bear Creek brand was sold off by our partners 6+ years ago, and does not offer the same quality of product that it once did, which is why our partners have created this new line of food.

We agree that #10 cans are not the best way to store your food long term, which is why we have chosen not to go in that direction. We use nitrogen flushed Mylar pouches that are triple sealed to ensure that the product remains free from oxygen so that it will last.

Please take a look at the nutritional values of our product versus other food storage companies. Our products are all sourced from the USA, use no preservatives, low sodium, no MSG, no trans fat, low or no cholesterol, and are good sources of fiber. Our Freeze Dried Meats are also very high in protein.

This statement sounds like it comes from someone who works for one of those “companies that have been around long term” and not from an independent reviewer. I would guess that @MikeK has never tasted our products or compared them to one of those other “long term” companies to give us a fair appraisal. And to say that a company deserves anything because they have been around the longest makes no sense and would destroy innovation and product improvement/development moving forward.

Because we take feedback from our customers very seriously, we are constantly bringing new products and ideas to the food storage industry to make our products even better. We are currently in the final stages of developing a certified GMO free product line, which will be available this fall and is something that no one can offer. The reason we have developed that line of food is because there are so many people that are concerned about GMOs and no one can offer a truly certified organic/GMO free food line. We too are concerned about GMOs and have been trying to find ways to source products from certified vendors/growers to ensure that each ingredient is GMO free. This has been a long process, but we are very excited that it is now complete and are excited to provide this unique, but very important, upgrade.

Take a look at one of our resellers and what they are doing to show people what they are really getting with food storage

This comparison chart shows several different packages that “long term” companies are offering for food storage. The graphic is designed to show how many total calories come in the packages, excluding drink mixes, desserts, or throw away calories like butter powder, shortening, sugar, etc. Our packages offer way more total calories and a much lower cost per day (2000 calories), even though the average calorie count is 200 calories per serving.

As far as posting reviews, we enjoyed your comment listed as “Joe” (zja08). Here is your review – “According to my calculations, which may not be correct since it does not say how many calories are in a bucket. But anyways the meals average 200 calories. And it would take 10 servings a day to feed a person, not the three this company claims. If you feel you need this product be sure to do your own math and be sure how many servings you are really getting.”

We have a rule that we will not post reviews from guests or people that haven’t actually tried our products. We get bombarded with fake reviews from competitors and spammers, which are not accurate or true reviews. The reviews we have posted come from legitimate people who have purchased and tried our products. We get very good feedback on the taste, quality, packaging, and variety and other benefits of our product lines.

Also,

What is very interesting about this is you didn’t find us, we found you. We contacted you to advertise on your blogs. We invite you to do some deeper research and look at what other companies are offering, not blindly take the opinions of people that have not ordered and tried our products.

In the end, our goal is to help make food storage and being prepared simple, affordable, and easy to do. We know that we aren’t perfect, but we are doing everything we can to make our product the best that it can be. We are adding more meals, more calories, more variety, and other great options to make our product even better than it currently is. We invite you to compare us head to head with any other products, taste it, and let us know what you really think. Please feel free to ask more questions on this thread and I will gladly respond to them.

Thanks for your time, we hope that preparedness is something that you take seriously and by being a part of this forum, it must be. We too take it seriously and hope to help others do the same. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly through a private message. I am happy to speak with you directly to address any concerns that you may have with our products.

Sincerely,

Legacy Food Storage
Dear Legacy Foods,

I again checked the Nutrition information on the Hearty Stew from your website;
90 Calories and 980 mg of Sodium

Please tell me how this is low Sodium ?

Please tell me how a Hearty Stew with only 90 Calories is a smart buy for my family ?

In my opinion and my opinion only your only selling point is "A grab and go bucket".

Last edited by jfountain2; 06-21-2012 at 12:34 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to felicia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Dear Legacy Foods,

One more thing............

Just because your facility is inspected by the FDA & USDA means "Jack ****", remember the Peanut Factory a few years ago ? This Peanut Factory was also inspected by the FDA and USDA however people still died. Look at the egg factories and all of the people who died at these FDA & USDA inspected factories.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Grevcon 10ⓖ & MGM20ⓜ

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Sincerely,

Legacy Food Storage
Why do you want people to contact you via PM and not in open forum ?
Old 06-21-2012, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Dear Legacy Foods,

I again checked the Nutrition information on the Hearty Stew from your website;
90 Calories and 980 mg of Sodium

Please tell me how this is low Sodium ?

Please tell me how a Hearty Stew with only 90 Calories is a smart buy for my family ?
Hey Felicia, very good questions, here are some answers to them.

First off, we like how this one entrée was singled out to help you to illustrate a point without knowing the full story about it. We agree that it isn’t “hearty” enough and the sodium level was too high on this product, which is why this entrée is used less frequently in our packages than any other of our meals. If you look into our packages, Hearty Stew servings are less than the other options and we have discontinued production of it because we have created newer meals that provide more calories and better nutrition. We are nearing the end of our supply of this meal, and our new meals, including a complete line of certified GMO free food, will be provided in the next 6-8 weeks. We agree that this meal needed to be changed and it is on its’ way out.

As a side note, our company gives the option to customize any bucket of food to any customer, something that is unique in this industry. If there are meals that you don’t like or think are not worth having in your emergency food supply, contact one of our resellers and tell them the combination of meals that you want in your bucket and they will make it for you at no additional cost. This lets you control what meals come to you and you can cherry pick the best ones!

As for sodium levels in emergency food storage, food storage companies will have a little bit higher sodium in their food than “healthy, everyday food” for a couple of reasons. Sodium is a natural preservative and helps maintain flavors and the food itself. More important than the preservative nature though is the need for sodium in the body, particularly during a crisis or emergency. Most companies would liken a disaster to a major athletic competition in the sense that there is an abnormal amount of stress and physical exertion placed upon your body. One of the reasons that “Gatorade” is so helpful to athletes is it helps them to replace the electrolytes that are lost and a major portion of that is replenishing sodium. If you are too low in sodium, confusion, lethargy, fatigue, irritability, muscle cramping and weakness are the typical effects. Having enough sodium in your system is critical for muscle contraction and nerve impulses, including maintaining a normal heart rhythm. Sodium will help your body to maintain water, which will be very beneficial during a disaster when clean water may be scarce or harder to come by. So some sodium levels in emergency food may seem a little bit higher (even though they are lower than your average junk food meal that consists of pizza, burgers/fries, subway sandwiches, etc.), they are designed that way for a very important reason, keeping your family alive!

Quote:
One more thing............

Just because your facility is inspected by the FDA & USDA means "Jack ****", remember the Peanut Factory a few years ago ? This Peanut Factory was also inspected by the FDA and USDA however people still died. Look at the egg factories and all of the people who died at these FDA & USDA inspected factories.
True, just having those certifications doesn’t necessarily mean that a factory is perfect, but we do have a 20-year track record without any incidents that speaks well for our company. We use time tested and proven food production methods, and have very rigorous testing and controls in place to make sure that all of our food is handled properly. We source our products strictly from well-known and highly reputable food producers in the USA to ensure that we have the best ingredients available.

We don’t agree with your statement saying that our USDA certifications “means Jack****”, but we should agree to disagree on your position. If you are comfortable buying your food and emergency food from a non-USDA certified plant, by all means go for it. We don’t feel like it is worth the risk of purchasing product from places like that and would never subject our customers, families, friends, or anyone to a subpar standard. For what it is worth, the standards set forth by the USDA are among the strictest, if not the highest, in the world and we are proud to be certified by them and will continue to maintain compliance with every rule they set forth for food production and handling.

Quote:
Why do you want people to contact you via PM and not in open forum ?
This was just an invite for people to get in touch with us directly, IF they wanted to. Some people may want to get on the phone and speak to someone directly to ask questions, and we can set that up in much more effectively in a PM than in an open forum. We are happy to discuss everything in the forum publicly, as evident by this thread that is going on.

We appreciate the feedback that we get from both customers and non-customers on our products, since that feedback is the impetus for us to make changes and introduce better products. In an effort to be the best company in food storage, we have made many upgrades to our products and will continue to do so. The idea for us to create our gluten free line and a GMO free line of food came from the feedback of many different customers and groups of people like those in these discussion boards, so we highly appreciate your thoughts and help. So please, keep that feedback coming and help us to get better.

Thanks again,

Legacy Food Storage
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegacyFoodStorage For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Calmez vers le bas

Awards Showcase

Just a warning.... posting links to resellers who are not approved forum merchants is considered spamming.... I would recommend you not do it again.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Just a warning.... posting links to resellers who are not approved forum merchants is considered spamming.... I would recommend you not do it again.
Thanks for looking out for us, we are new to this forum and that was an honest mistake. As far as the link we posted, it was the easiest way to answer the question that someone had asked. Also, the very first post in this discussion had a link to the same site, so we were just following the lead of someone else in this thread. If posting those links are not allowed, you may want to remove the link that they posted too

Thanks for the great work that you guys do, we are happy to see the great discussions on emergency preparedness that are taking place here in these forums!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Survivor

Thanked 5,209 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for looking out for us, we are new to this forum and that was an honest mistake. As far as the link we posted, it was the easiest way to answer the question that someone had asked. Also, the very first post in this discussion had a link to the same site, so we were just following the lead of someone else in this thread. If posting those links are not allowed, you may want to remove the link that they posted too

Thanks for the great work that you guys do, we are happy to see the great discussions on emergency preparedness that are taking place here in these forums!
I, for one, appreciate that you've taken the time to respond to concerns adressed by some members here, and to do so in an adult, professional manner.

I have not tried any of your products, nor do I have any plans to do so in the near future (do you even distribute in Canada, btw?) but would certainly have a look if this product was in my plans.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grandma For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Gummint Troll

Thanked 4,360 Times in 2,065 Posts

so are they affiliated with Wise?

thx Legacy for standing up and responding, makes you guys sound more legit.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma View Post
I, for one, appreciate that you've taken the time to respond to concerns adressed by some members here, and to do so in an adult, professional manner.

I have not tried any of your products, nor do I have any plans to do so in the near future (do you even distribute in Canada, btw?) but would certainly have a look if this product was in my plans.
We are happy to talk about our product and concerns/misconceptions that may exist. Please keep the questions coming

We do have resellers that sell Legacy Food Storage into Canada, so the products are available to everyone in Canada.